Romantic Princess

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
omg they cute the them song? no wonder why the version i have is only 1 something long.. i want the full song!!

okay finally this ended.. woo who cannot wait for wu zun's next series other than basketball fire.. i want to see him w/ariel lin so bad again!

maijune

SarNie Adult
now i have to wait for the eng subs so i can buy a copy...

i was expecting more but can't believe it's ending just like that but anyway happy ending...

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
i didn't understand it becaus eall i did was fastforward and stopped at the scene they are t the airport and kissing..i thought the ending was going to be the scene where they are dancing in the rain...it would have be a great ending!!

Pure Azn

sarNie Hatchling
anyone know when this drama will be for sale on dvd english subbed?
i only see like non subbed dvd's for this drama for sale on yesasia
Im definitely buying this drama on dvd eng subbed no matter how much it costs :p

or anyone wud recommend other sites to buy the dvd's?

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i don't think its out on DVD english subbed yet we might have to wait a couple weeks or a month for it.. i dunno for sure though but i really want it also.

cecilia

Staff member
so i've tried watching this.
man, i could not stand it a bit.
i didn't finish it .. maybe it was too cheesy
i have to skip to last episode for the ending :p

btw. one of the guy in there that likes n'ek or suppose to
play the third wheel guy, i think he's one of the fahrenheit member,
anyway, my sister say he looks like the white monkey in BARBIE, THE ISLAND PRINCESS. :loool:

anyway, this bore me out. i dont' know how you gals could stand it all .. the cover is a big deceiptive thing for me.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
so i've tried watching this.
man, i could not stand it a bit.
i didn't finish it .. maybe it was too cheesy
i have to skip to last episode for the ending :p

btw. one of the guy in there that likes n'ek or suppose to
play the third wheel guy, i think he's one of the fahrenheit member,
anyway, my sister say he looks like the white monkey in BARBIE, THE ISLAND PRINCESS. :loool:

anyway, this bore me out. i dont' know how you gals could stand it all .. the cover is a big deceiptive thing for me.
Ceci, you didn't like it? I loved it...after watching Wu Chun in Butterfly Lovers, I watched this...I was hooked and stayed up all night watching it...It wasn't cheesy at all...it's really cute, and yes, both guys from Farenheit are in this, the one that plays Jin and Cai...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
It's sad, but some parts are just too cute and funny that I have to watch it again and again...Some priceless funny parts: When Jin and Xiao Mai had to sneak around, they went shopping in a women's store, and Jin grabbed this yellow blouse to try on, and ended up really putting it on...When the grandpa was describing the things lovers unconsciously do...The Angela thing with Ying was hilarious...when the guys bought Xiao Mai food cuz they were worried about her, but didn't want her to know that...

I love that Jin always invaded Xiao Mai's personal space, like, be 2 inches away from her face all the time...the butler's hilarious, and the other 3 guys are so cute...

It just really surprised me...I didn't think I would like it that much.

swt_anjo559

sarNie Egg
I LOVE this series, mainly because Chun is super hot! However, I never found myself in finishing it because I was watching during the time when the eng subbing was so slow. LOL, I might re-watch the beginning & then the end. Angela is so cute, but she looks so small compare to Chun, however, they still look cute.

numkob

sarNie Hatchling
It's sad, but some parts are just too cute and funny that I have to watch it again and again...Some priceless funny parts: When Jin and Xiao Mai had to sneak around, they went shopping in a women's store, and Jin grabbed this yellow blouse to try on, and ended up really putting it on...When the grandpa was describing the things lovers unconsciously do...The Angela thing with Ying was hilarious...when the guys bought Xiao Mai food cuz they were worried about her, but didn't want her to know that...

I love that Jin always invaded Xiao Mai's personal space, like, be 2 inches away from her face all the time...the butler's hilarious, and the other 3 guys are so cute...

It just really surprised me...I didn't think I would like it that much.
Same goes for me. I thought that I wouldn't like the drama, but I actually ended up loving the drama. Maybe there are some parts that are cheesy, but it was cute.

At first, I don't really want to watch it because I wasn't really a big fan of Angela, but after watching this drama, I have become an Angela fan. The way they dress are neat and pretty. I like Angela's dresses.