Rita's sister commits suicide

sue185

sarNie Egg
If I heard right from the press conference, Rita's sister committed suicide. :( Poor girl just found out and they still made her do a press conference.

nina07

sarNie Adult
Yep. Thats really sad :( and depressing :S
I wish the best of luck to Rita and her family. -_-

annthongprasom

sarNie Hatchling
Sirita Jensens Sister Committed Suicide

September 10, 2008

It is such a tragic day for Sirita Jensen and her family. Earlier today Thairath got news from Police Officials that a young lady, who was about 18 years old with the name Pimornpan has committed suicide on the 2nd building of the Clinic in Nam Kamhaeng that her family owns. When they found her she was in a t-shirt and jeans. She used the sheets from her bed to hang herself. When investigated they have found out that Pimornpan was at least dead for 24 hours. Inside her room they found a note next to her bedstand by her bed.

No one really knows the real reason why she had hung herself. When her mother was asked questions she has stated that she barely has time to talk to her daughter. She was away in Nakorn Panom to go back home to sleep and when she returned the next day and asked her employees in the clinic if her daughter has came down from her room yet. When she found out that she hasn’t came down from her room Ms. Sirat went upstairs and found her daughter hung in her room.

One of her friends stated that after she has finished high school, Pimornpan was taking outside curricular courses for University at The Philosophy of Learning Center. Lastly Pimornpan would have disagreements with her mother because of working at the clinic from Monday to Friday. Part of Friday - Sunday she would go study. The reason should be within the family or a quarrel with her boyfriend might’ve led her to commit suicide.

credit to irtiilaundry.wordpress.com

annthongprasom

sarNie Hatchling
Rita’s press conference on her SISTER’s death

September, 11 2008

Oh my goodness! They shouldn’t have done this! Clearly, Rita is still in state of shock and grieve, but she was probably forced to give a press conference about her sister’s death.

She was unsuccessfully holding back tears throughout the press conference and trying to conceal has much information as possible.

“It’s like a nightmare I never wanted to happen, � she told the press.

Rita doesn’t know why her sister committed suicide and she has not seen or read her sister’s suicide letter. She just received the news yesterday while on location for a lakorn and still coming to terms with it.

Disgustingly, one intrusive reporter asked, “Were you close to your sister?�

Rita replied, “She is my sister�

“But how close?� the intrusive reporter continued to probe, hoping for a salacious story about two rivaling sisters.

And Rita repeats, “SHE IS MY SISTER!�

The reporter did have a right to asked that question but I felt this whole press conference was inappropriate. Her answers were scripted and lacking detail, which they should be. Rita didn’t want to share this moment in her life, she wanted privacy. But because she is star, she was forced to give a press conference.

If you understand Thai, you can watch the press conference at Manager News.

My goodness, my heart goes out to Rita Jensen who is going through a death in the family. Her half-sister, Pimon Pansiribanjong, committed suicide by hanging at a clinic in Nong Khaem. Rita received the news while filming a lakorn in Saraburi and immediately canceled all her events for the day and left to pick up her sister’s body.

Rita’s sister, Pimon, used white bed sheets and hung herself from a steel rim in the bathroom. She was 18 years old and she left one suicide note. The suicide occurred on the evening of September 9th, Thailand time.

In a few hours, Rita will hold a press conference to give details about her sister’s death.

And right now, I’m researching to give you more info on the situation.

UPDATE:

Found some more information about the suicide.

-Rita’s mother found the body.

-The sister is not sick, Rita’s family owns the clinic. After Rita’s mother, Seerat Siribanjong, divorced her Danish father, she returned to Thailand and remarried. The couple opened a clinic in Petkasem Rd in the district of Nong Khaem and had Pimon, Rita’s half-sister.

On the day of the suicide, her sister was home alone while her mother left, for the weekend, to visit her mango orchard in the province of Nakhon Pathom. She left on September 5th, a Friday, and probably returned on Monday to discover her daughter dead in the bathroom. Pimon, Rita’s sister, had been dead for 2 days.

Pimon left a suicide note, complaining about her life and her problems with her family. Pimon was a type of person who kept to herself and was very depressed. Investigators are still unsure why she killed herself. They plan to interrogate her close friends to learn more.

Tags: Sirita Jensen

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
^Thanks for the update

But that is just aweful with the press conference and Rita. Can you link us to the press conference?

omg...i can't believe it...to have someone so close to you die is just a horrible thing for anyone to go through...death is a tragedy enough in and of itself, but to have it happen to someone in your family, to someone so young, and in such an unnatural manner is just absolutely devastating...

my deepest and most sincere sympathy and condolences to Rita and her family in this tough time that they're going through...gosh, having the media around doesn't help at all...

i can't believe that reporter was so cold just to ask Rita such an intrusive and deliberately personal question just to try and pry out a story that would sell more papers! Rita looks just so devastated and shocked...it's so heartbreaking...

i believe there are also more photos of the press conference as well where Rita is crying...

this is an unexpected tragedy...hopefully, Rita and her family will pull through the darkness soon...although when it comes to the suicide of a family member, the remaining members will always live with the guilt of not knowing the victim's problems and of not being able to stop the victim...

* actually, i didn't even know Rita had a sister at all, let alone a half-sister...i knew she has two older brothers, but i thought that was it...

i actually shed some tears myself when i watched the interview...it's just so sad to see Rita like that and so contradictory to how she usually appears in front of the public (joyful and seemingly loving life)...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Omg, this just sounds like something you would watch in a lakorn! that is just sad... & the press! Oh man, they need to back up & give Rita & her family some time. She's only 18 too! awee...

my condolence goes out to Rita & her family.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Omg, this just sounds like something you would watch in a lakorn! that is just sad... & the press! Oh man, they need to back up & give Rita & her family some time. She's only 18 too! awee...

my condolence goes out to Rita & her family.

I've noticed that the press is very intrusive nowadays. It's getting out of hand.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
now...they have to find the trace of love....hope rita will investaged her sis case about why she hang herself...pretty sad news...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I've noticed that the press is very intrusive nowadays. It's getting out of hand.
I know, if i were Rita, I wouldn't even talk to the press. I'll need time by myself. I hope the press will be considerate & not force Rita to talk about it anymore.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
This is so sad. :lmao:

My thoughts and prayer goes to rita and her family. I hope the news reporter would leave her and her family alone for they're still in shock for they have no clue as to why she would commit suicide. I'm sorry to hear this.