Rita's sister commits suicide

judyp

sarNie Adult
this is the reason why i hate the media. i wish they were more considerate and allow rita's family to grieve. my prayers go out to the friends & family during this hard time.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
T_T.. my condolences to rita n her family.. this is such sad news.. i didnt she had a sister.. so young too.. T_T.. R.I.P. .. T_T.. poor rita.. had a press conference.. T_T..

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Poor girl. I am so shocked to hear this :( Wishing the fam. the best ! So sad :(

jaimie

sarNie Hatchling
Feel sorry for her family , that must have been a real shock to them. Saw her interview , i feel sad for her and i hope the media grant her the wish she ask for.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
feel so sorry 4 rita...she's goiing through a lot of stress...n y do they have to have a press confernce about it 2...this willl make it worst 4 her...

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
Let rita's sister rest in peace.

Sorry to heard sad news about rita's sister, my thoughts and prayer goes out to her and her family.

nary

sarNie Egg
My condolesences to rita and her family with this hard time for her. Like everyone else on this forum the press should of been more understanding. As well rita could of said no to the press interview im shocked how they let the celebrities go on without letting her find out the truth first.