RIP Por

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Sigh...It seemed things are getting worse. I hope he comes out of this OK even if he lost a foot. Nothing is ever going to be the same as long as he's alive and get to see his daughter is good.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
At least he didn't lose a leg. He can still function. People wear shoes all the time. He can get a prosthetic foot and wear socks. He can still act. It's his left foot so he can still drive. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8lm8rWplEk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlyeqU7G2GY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98zbPpUEo-Y

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
GREAT NEWS! Por opened his eyes!! :clap:

วันนี้เวลา 14.30 น. คณะแพทย์โรงพยาบาลรามาธิบดี ได้แถลงข่าวอาการ “ปอ-ทฤษฎี สหวงษ์” ที่ห้องประชุมท่านผู้หญิงวิระยา ชวกุล ชั้น 5 ศูนย์การแพทย์สิริกิติ์ โดยมีคุณพ่อ รศ.สงวน สหวงษ์ ร่วมแถลง โดยคณะแพทย์เปิดเผยว่า
ปอมารักษาตั้งแต่วันที่ 9 จนถึงวันนี้คือวันที่ 25 พ.ย.เป็นวันที่ 19 แล้ว ช่วง 2 สัปดาห์มีข่าวออกมาที่ไม่เป็นจริงที่มีผลกระทบกับทาง รพ.และทางญาติ
โดยรวมอาการป่วยดีขึ้น สังเกตได้ว่าทั้งวันคนไข้ลืมตา เราหยุดการให้ยาคลายกล้ามเนื้อ ตอนนี้คนไข้หายใจด้วยตัวเองได้ แต่ยังใช้เครื่องช่วยหายใจ มีการให้ขยับร่างกายบ้าง การให้เลือดหลังผ่าตัดลำไส้ ตอนนี้ก็หยุดให้เลือด เท้าซ้ายระดับเหนือข้อเท้าที่ตัดไปก็ดีขึ้น และยืนยันว่าเท้าข้างขวาไม่ได้ตัด ไตยังฟอกอยู่ ปอดดีขึ้น ตับดีขึ้น

แพทยกว่าต่อว่า ปอ มีอาการไข้เลือดออกจากเชื้อชนิด 2 ตอนแรกระบบหายใจล้มเหลว ช่วงหลังมีอาการแทรกซ้อนตลอดระยะ
ที่ผ่านมามีการผ่าตัด 4 ครั้ง ครั้งแรก ผ่าตัดช่องอกซ้ายเพื่อระบายเลือด ครั้ง 2 ผ่าตัดอาการขาดเลือดเท้าข้างซ้าย จึงต้องยอมตัดเหนือข้อเท้าขาซ้ายเพื่อรักษาชีวิต ครั้งที่ 3 ผ่าตัดปอดเพื่อหยุดการไหลของเลือด เป็นการผ่าตัดใหญ่ ครั้งที่ 4 ผ่าตัดลำไส้หลังมีเลือดออกทางเดินอาหาร
ทั้งนี้ ปอ เลิกใช้เครื่องพยุงการทำงานปอดและหัวใจตั้งแต่วันที่ 17 พ.ย. การประคองการหายใจก็ยังใช้อยู่ อาการระบบประสาทเริ่มมีการลืมตา
การที่ความดันตก ร่างกายบางส่วนจึงมีอาการขาดเลือด เพราะร่างกายจะเลือกเอาเลือดไปเลี้ยงในส่วนที่จำเป็นก่อน เวลาให้ยากระตุ้นความดันหลอดเลือดๆ จะหดตัวบางส่วนหรือเกือบทั้งร่างกาย ส่งผลให้ร่างกายบางส่วนมีการขาดเลือด เวลาร่างกายขาดเลือดที่ลำไส้จะมีแผลเล็กๆ มีจุดเลือดออก คนทั่วไปมีเชื้อโรคในลำไส้ ดังนั้นเวลาร่างกายสูญเสียความสมดุลเลยทำให้เชื้อโรคหลุดออกมาได้จึงต้อง ดูแลไม่ให้หลุดไปสู่กระแสเลือด
เรื่องเชื้อไข้เลือดออก เมื่อวิเคราะห์แล้วพบว่าไม่มีการกลายพันธุ์ ซึ่งการติดเชื้อของปอเป็นครั้งที่ 2 โดยปกติไข้เลือดออกมีความรุนแรงมากน้อยต่างกันไปในแต่ละคน ซึ่งของปอมีภาวะแทรกซ้อนที่รุนแรง
ซึ่งคนที่มีภาวะแทรกซ้อนรุนแรง ก็มีโอกาสลิ่มเลือดอุดตัน มีการแข็งตัวของเลือด จึงต้องใช้เกล็ดเลือดมาก ต้องขอขอบคุณผู้บริจาคทุกคน และอยากให้ทุกคนไปช่วยกันบริจาคเลือดกับธนาคารเลือดเพื่อให้ปอและคนป่วยราย อื่นได้รับเลือดกัน
cr.Rakdara

Mahalo, would you like to translate? :yahoo:

lovethailakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
GREAT NEWS! Por opened his eyes!! :clap:

วันนี้เวลา 14.30 น. คณะแพทย์โรงพยาบาลรามาธิบดี ได้แถลงข่าวอาการ “ปอ-ทฤษฎี สหวงษ์” ที่ห้องประชุมท่านผู้หญิงวิระยา ชวกุล ชั้น 5 ศูนย์การแพทย์สิริกิติ์ โดยมีคุณพ่อ รศ.สงวน สหวงษ์ ร่วมแถลง โดยคณะแพทย์เปิดเผยว่า
ปอมารักษาตั้งแต่วันที่ 9 จนถึงวันนี้คือวันที่ 25 พ.ย.เป็นวันที่ 19 แล้ว ช่วง 2 สัปดาห์มีข่าวออกมาที่ไม่เป็นจริงที่มีผลกระทบกับทาง รพ.และทางญาติ
โดยรวมอาการป่วยดีขึ้น สังเกตได้ว่าทั้งวันคนไข้ลืมตา เราหยุดการให้ยาคลายกล้ามเนื้อ ตอนนี้คนไข้หายใจด้วยตัวเองได้ แต่ยังใช้เครื่องช่วยหายใจ มีการให้ขยับร่างกายบ้าง การให้เลือดหลังผ่าตัดลำไส้ ตอนนี้ก็หยุดให้เลือด เท้าซ้ายระดับเหนือข้อเท้าที่ตัดไปก็ดีขึ้น และยืนยันว่าเท้าข้างขวาไม่ได้ตัด ไตยังฟอกอยู่ ปอดดีขึ้น ตับดีขึ้น

แพทยกว่าต่อว่า ปอ มีอาการไข้เลือดออกจากเชื้อชนิด 2 ตอนแรกระบบหายใจล้มเหลว ช่วงหลังมีอาการแทรกซ้อนตลอดระยะ
ที่ผ่านมามีการผ่าตัด 4 ครั้ง ครั้งแรก ผ่าตัดช่องอกซ้ายเพื่อระบายเลือด ครั้ง 2 ผ่าตัดอาการขาดเลือดเท้าข้างซ้าย จึงต้องยอมตัดเหนือข้อเท้าขาซ้ายเพื่อรักษาชีวิต ครั้งที่ 3 ผ่าตัดปอดเพื่อหยุดการไหลของเลือด เป็นการผ่าตัดใหญ่ ครั้งที่ 4 ผ่าตัดลำไส้หลังมีเลือดออกทางเดินอาหาร
ทั้งนี้ ปอ เลิกใช้เครื่องพยุงการทำงานปอดและหัวใจตั้งแต่วันที่ 17 พ.ย. การประคองการหายใจก็ยังใช้อยู่ อาการระบบประสาทเริ่มมีการลืมตา
การที่ความดันตก ร่างกายบางส่วนจึงมีอาการขาดเลือด เพราะร่างกายจะเลือกเอาเลือดไปเลี้ยงในส่วนที่จำเป็นก่อน เวลาให้ยากระตุ้นความดันหลอดเลือดๆ จะหดตัวบางส่วนหรือเกือบทั้งร่างกาย ส่งผลให้ร่างกายบางส่วนมีการขาดเลือด เวลาร่างกายขาดเลือดที่ลำไส้จะมีแผลเล็กๆ มีจุดเลือดออก คนทั่วไปมีเชื้อโรคในลำไส้ ดังนั้นเวลาร่างกายสูญเสียความสมดุลเลยทำให้เชื้อโรคหลุดออกมาได้จึงต้อง ดูแลไม่ให้หลุดไปสู่กระแสเลือด
เรื่องเชื้อไข้เลือดออก เมื่อวิเคราะห์แล้วพบว่าไม่มีการกลายพันธุ์ ซึ่งการติดเชื้อของปอเป็นครั้งที่ 2 โดยปกติไข้เลือดออกมีความรุนแรงมากน้อยต่างกันไปในแต่ละคน ซึ่งของปอมีภาวะแทรกซ้อนที่รุนแรง
ซึ่งคนที่มีภาวะแทรกซ้อนรุนแรง ก็มีโอกาสลิ่มเลือดอุดตัน มีการแข็งตัวของเลือด จึงต้องใช้เกล็ดเลือดมาก ต้องขอขอบคุณผู้บริจาคทุกคน และอยากให้ทุกคนไปช่วยกันบริจาคเลือดกับธนาคารเลือดเพื่อให้ปอและคนป่วยราย อื่นได้รับเลือดกัน
cr.Rakdara

Mahalo, would you like to translate? :yahoo:
OMGGG POR OPENED HIS EYES!!  :dance3:  THANKS YOU!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Translated:
The physicians said that Por had type 2 dengue fever. At first, it caused his respiratory system to fail. Afterwards, it caused other complications to arise. Por has undergone 4 surgeries total. The first surgery was done to stop the bleeding in his left chest. The second operation was to treat an ischemic left foot. That's why they had to amputate his left foot in order to save his life. The third surgery was to stop the bleeding in his left lung. And the fourth surgery was done to treat the bleeding in his intestines.   

Por stopped using the heart lung machine ever since November 17th. He is still on a respiratory ventilator. As for his nervous system, Por is beginning to open his eyes. When his blood pressure kept dropping, his body began to lose blood because the body chooses to distribute blood to organs that needed it most. Blood pressure medications are used to help delay this throughout the body which caused certain parts of the body to lack blood.  When blood does not circulate to the intestines, it causes small wounds to emerge and begin to bleed. Everyone has bacteria on their intestines. So when the immune system weakens, these bacteria come out and they have to do the best they can to keep them from entering the blood stream. 

As for the dengue fever virus, doctors have examined it and found that it has not mutated. Therefore, Por has type 2. Usually, dengue fever's severity varies in each person. Por had the more complex and serious kind. People with complex dengue fever have a higher chance of having blood clots which requires the need of blood transfusions. Thank you to everyone who has donated. Please continue to donate at the blood bank for Por and other patients who need them. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I skipped the first paragraph. Lol. 

Por's condition has gotten much better. They've been observing each day and Por is beginning to open his eyes. They stopped giving him muscle relaxants. Currently, Por is breathing on his own but he is still on a ventilator. They're starting to allow him to move his body. After the last surgery, the bleeding in his intestines has stopped. The wound from the amputated left foot is healing well. They assure you that he still has his right foot. They did not amputate that also. They are still purifying his kidneys but his liver is functioning better.   

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you everyone for sharing the news about Por.

For those celebrating Thanksgiving, have a wonderful and happy Thanksgiving!

May all the good things in life be yours this Thanksgiving and throughout the coming year.

For this Thanksgiving, I'm also thankful that Por is still with us, with his family, and his little daughter.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Thanks for the news Mahalo.

Glad to know that Por is recovering slowly but gradually. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yesterday after the conference, Por moved his hands in an attempt to communicate. His manager went to visit him. He spoke to him and told him that everyone is here to support him. They're not going anywhere. Also, many people miss and care about him. They all signed their names to wish him a speedy recovery. In response, Por would grab his hand as he spoke so he feels that he understands and is aware of what he is saying. His eyes were open and he seemed determined to speak. Afterwards, his wife and daughter visited him. Mali would always call him daddy. He seems to be more aware of his surroundings. Everyone is very happy about his progression.

Thanks for praying everyone! I think our prayers worked.

http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20151126/217533.html

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes that is a great news to hear and the prays truly works. He has people love him thru out the Country, and the World so he has to come back to life and be with everyone that loves and prays for him.

Mahalo, btw his manage is a man :wink:  I know his name sounds like a woman's name lolz.

All the prays and the ceremony people all over Thailand (and us International fans) did for him, is so touching and heartwarming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_xOCObjF88

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djVD9zvhj9w

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Maya_Fantasy said:
Yes that is a great news to hear and the prays truly works. He has people love him thru out the Country, and the World so he has to come back to life and be with everyone that loves and prays for him.

Mahalo, btw his manage is a man :wink:  I know his name sounds like a woman's name lolz.

Thank you. Lmao. I was trying to figure that out but was too lazy to research. I took a guess and was wrong. Haha. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Thank you. Lmao. I was trying to figure that out but was too lazy to research. I took a guess and was wrong. Haha. 

:whahuh:  HAHA I was confuse too when I first learned of him/his name.  I mean they were showing video of him, but talking about "R-Nam-oy" I was searching and wondering who the heck they were talking about LOLz  :loool: So funny.  :coverlaf: