RIP Por

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Dammit, I've reached my likes for today.

I went ahead of myself and watched a clip on IG!! Nooo T_T

Ploy found out about Por's passing while she was on set of her lakorn with Andrew. They were filming the wedding scene and had to stop because she was in shock/crying and couldn't film anymore.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Been watching some clips on Youtube and seeing posts on Instagram. It's so hard to believe he is gone, watching all these clips makes me feel like all is a trick since he is there moving, talking, smiling. I'm really moved by some of his fellow colleagues' Instagram posts saying goodbye to him, I love Great's post so far. 

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
I thought I was the only one thinking that the reporters were very rude. Everyone needed space, you don't need to raise your camera above everyone else's head to capture his dead body, there was no respect whatsoever, even didn't give the monk space. I know they all love him, but the reporters have gone too far, I would feel very invaded and disrespected if someone was pushing through the crowd to get a picture of my husbands dead body. I saw one babysitter carrying Mali like they were trying to get away from the reporters, and Bow couldn't get through to get into the car. T__T This is really unbelievable.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Cupid Candy said:
Been watching some clips on Youtube and seeing posts on Instagram. It's so hard to believe he is gone, watching all these clips makes me feel like all is a trick since he is there moving, talking, smiling. I'm really moved by some of his fellow colleagues' Instagram posts saying goodbye to him, I love Great's post so far.
Would you mind translating what he wrote?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Prakaidao said:
Would you mind translating what he wrote?
"I've been dizzy all day as I try to think back to the last time I saw P'Por, the last time we spoke. Thank you for the many stories/memories in the past, I hope that the good things you have done will give you all the very best. I will love and respect you forever."

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I just read about all those rude people trying to take selfies with his wife and daughter at the funeral. Omg that makes me so mad!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Thank you for sharing Great's post T_T

What upsets me the most is that those rude ppl seriously have no respect for Por's family.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I can't believe he's gone so young. I grew and fond of his lakorn. Is is married do he have kids? I heard he was sick in and out of the hospital but I thought it was mior like a cold. How come the doctors didn't help him enough or why is por still taking working hard on lakorns when he's I'll. Maybe that contribute more to his sickness. One of my fave manly p,ek

hales

sarNie Hatchling
Omg you guys go check out ig hashtag rippor. Someone took a pic of him at the funeral and posted it. Please help report it. That's so horrible to post and have out there. I'm shocked to have seen the pic.

Ploy Cherman even asked the person to take it down a few times along with P'Por's in law. This person is heartless.

Edit: the picture has been taken down.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Wow that shadowy figure does look suspicious.
Im avoiding looking at pictures and videos or else I'll just be drenched in tears.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
thatsouthernasianchick said:
And I just wanted to add: To all of those few-seconds-of-fame hungry reporters that are trying to capture photos of Por's body and face and ask inappropriate questions to his family and relatives should consider getting a life. I understand that the role of a photojournalist is only to a certain extent but not to the point to take inappropriate pictures and ask irrelevant and personal questions. I don't know how anyone else here feels about the photojournalists swarming Por and his family and relatives but judging from the photos on social network, they should give the man and his family some space. His poor wife and child needs air to breath and the people who were carrying him needed freaking space to get him in the ambulance. Trying to break through the guards to take pictures of his dead body is so disrespectful. I am so sadden and pissed at the same time.

I agree. I was so pissed, like give the family some space and peace! They're mourning and no one else knows the pain that they're going through and the last thing they need is reporters in their face asking stupid questions.  This just breaks my heart so much because in December a nephew who is also very humble and caring passed away suddenly and his funeral is this coming weekend also.  Then with the death of another incredible actor and human being Alan Rickman just last week....heaven must be having a party or something because it's taking away all these good people :((

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Was Ploy very close to Por? She seem to really care and respect him. She also seem very sad, almost as much as close friends will be. Does anyone know how Por's death happen? I thought he was getting better. His death was very sudden, I don't think anyone was anticipating it.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Well they've known each other for over 10 years and played in 3 lakorns together. Their most popular and famous was Pooyai Lee kub Nang Marn. So you can say they are close. Por is a very kind guy and he seems to be close to a lot of veterans from ch3.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
This news is extremely heartbreaking. I pray that his wife finds the strength to pull through this hard time and pray that his legacy lives through his precious daughter.

I think that light or shadow or whatever that have some people speculating it is Por looking over his daughter is probably the incense smoke or flash. My Mom said that most Asians believe in a spirit coming back to a certain family member or members three (3) days after passing and in this case, she thinks Por may come back to see Mali because she is his unfinished business. But if you count the days, it hasn't been quite three days yet. What do you guys think or believe?