Reunite!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Koy123 said:
These are the couples I want to see reunite...
Mo and Toomtam
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to see them in a storyline like this:
Toomtam is a mentally disabled man. Mo works with the mentally disabled. Toomtam falls for Mo after realizing how compassionate, kind and patient she is. Mo also eventually falls for Toomtam because of his persistence in overcoming his everyday struggles, as well as for his innocent and pure heart. However, their love faces an obstacle. When Mo's father discovers that Mo is romantically interested in Toomtam, he forbids her from developing a relationship with him. (Mo's father doesn't want his reputation being ruined by having his daughter dating a mentally disabled man instead of a person of higher intelligence and status.) Despite this, Mo continues seeing Toomtam and helps him as necessary.

One day, Toomtam has a panic attack after dropping Mo off at her work place. Toomtam's nurse, Due, takes him to the hospital and it is there that the doctors find a tumor in Toomtam's brain. Due reveals the news to Mo, and Mo rushes to the hospital to see Toomtam. Toomtam has to have surgery that night in order to remove the tumor so that he can live. Mo gets a call from her father to return home for an urgent matter. When Mo returns home, she describes Toomtam's situation to her father and asks him to help pay for Toomtam's surgery. Mo's father refuses to help in any way, so Mo declares that she will quit her job and work for various hard labor jobs in order to pay for Toomtam's surgery and hospital bills. Upon hearing this, Mo's father drags Mo outside, and has her taken away and locked up in one of his vacation homes outside of Bangkok. There, Mo's father orders his men to watch over Mo and to make sure she doesn't escape. Mo also has her servant to keep her company. 

Due lies to Toomtam's father that Mo quit her job in order to avoid her responsibilities with Toomtam. (Due has held a grudge against Mo ever since she caught her boyfriend, Navin, flirting with and sexually harassing Mo.) In reality, Mo's father had told Mo's employer that she'd quit (in order to cut off all ties between Mo and Toomtam). Toomtam overhears the conversation between Due and his father, which shatters his heart. Toomtam's father tries to console him.

Shortly after, Toomtam's long lost aunt miraculously appears just in time to pay for his surgery. After Toomtam's surgery, it is revealed that Toomtam's father is actually his adopted father, a farmer who took him in and raised him. Toomtam also discovers that his mother abandoned him as a child because she was ashamed of and disgusted by his mental condition. The next morning, Mo begs her father to see Toomtam. Out of frustration, her father lies to her that Toomtam wasn't able to get surgery and has passed away. This leaves Mo devastated and guilt-ridden for not being able to save Toomtam.

Three years later, Toomtam has returned from studying abroad and is now healthy and living with his aunt in a lavish lifestyle. His survival story, as well as his reunion with his aunt, is well known all over Thailand. On the outside, everything appears to be perfect. However, Toomtam still resents Mo for leaving him at his most vulnerable state. He also treats everyone poorly, besides his aunt and his adopted father, who'd passed away a year earlier due to health complications. This is Toomtam's way of getting even with those who'd looked down on him before.

Mo's father is now in critical condition. Mo and her family have also gone bankrupt. Mo's father's "friend" and business partner hired men to hurt him and then blackmailed him that if he were to reveal anything to the police, Mo and his wife would be taken away from him forever. Mo's father sacrificed his company for the well being of his wife and daughter. Mo's father regrets his actions and views his current state as karma for everything he did to Toomtam and Mo. Mo's father apologizes to Mo and reveals the truth about Toomtam's successful surgery to her. Knowing that Toomtam was probably upset at her all these years for her disappearance from his life when he needed her most, Mo decides that she will just love Toomtam from afar. She won't go out to look for Toomtam.

However, when Mo bumps into Toomtam again while searching for a job to pay for her father's hospital bills, Toomtam thinks she's returned to his life to get his wealth and fame. Mo, of course, still loves Toomtam but knowing that he resents her now, she intentionally distances herself from him. When Toomtam hears from his friend that Mo is in need of money, he uses it to his advantage and gets revenge on both Mo and her father-Mo, for leaving him, and Mo's father, for looking down on him. 

Toomtam hires Mo as his secretary during the day, and his personal caretaker during the night. Along with working for Toomtam, Mo gets free room and board in Toomtam's home, where his aunt also resides. This allows them to get closer. All the while, Due, who is now taking care of Toomtam's aunt, and Navin are devising a plan to steal Toomtam and Toomtam's aunt's wealth. Upon Mo's return to Toomtam's life, Navin's lust for Mo is also revived and his sexual advances towards her are now growing more noticeable and strong. This makes Due even more resentful towards Mo, so she targets Mo and puts all the blame on her for her own bad deeds. Knowing Mo's true character, Toomtam's aunt doesn't fall for it. Toomtam on the other hand believes all of Due's accusations towards Mo, due to his feelings of bitterness towards Mo from their past, and his jealousy of Mo and Navin's intimate interactions.

Mo's father's business partner also happens to be Toomtam's top rival. He notices Mo but doesn't know that Mo is his former friend and business partner's daughter. Mo uses this to her advantage and tries to win the man's favor in order to reveal the truth about what happened between him and her father. Unfortunately, this causes some trouble for Mo as the man is very cautious. Mo will have to be daring in order to earn the man's trust. This leads to misunderstandings between Toomtam and Mo. Because of this and everything else, Toomtam finds every way to harass and accuse Mo of being a gold digger. However, to his surprise, Toomtam finds himself falling for Mo again as well. But because he wants to believe the worst of Mo, he fights off those feelings.

Eventually Toomtam discovers that Due is the one who's been stealing money from his company. She and Navin are put in prison for fraud and attempted murder. However, at this point Toomtam and his aunt have already gone bankrupt. Toomtam's aunt has also become handicapped. Mo and her family on the other hand have gained their wealth back. Mo's father's business partner is also arrested for extortion.

Toomtam despises the person he has become and feels ashamed for all the things he's done to Mo and her family. Therefore, he and his aunt plan to move back to live in the country, where Toomtam was raised by his adopted father. Toomtam leaves a last letter for Mo expressing his feelings of sorrow and guilt for how things turned out between them and how he mistreated and misunderstood her. Mo, however, loves Toomtam unconditionally, forgives him, and finds him before he and his aunt leave the cities.

In the end, Toomtam realizes that Mo has always been and is still the only person who is able to warm and mend his aching heart, whether it was in the past when he was battling life as a disabled person, or now, when he's learning to trust and love people again after all the hate, humiliation and betrayal he's experienced.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjxyu_ugCGQ

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I want to see Min reunite with Cee, that way she won't have to wear her HIGH heels and hurt her own feet plus I think they look very cute together.. I also want to see Tle and Min to reunite, because they are both really funny and close behind the scenes.

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
I want to see Min reunite with Cee, that way she won't have to wear her HIGH heels and hurt her own feet plus I think they look very cute together.. I also want to see Tle and Min to reunite, because they are both really funny and close behind the scenes.
agree!!! I wanna see Min with Cee again!!! I love them in Sawan saang!!! :love::love::love::love::love:

Anne and Ken please.
Rita and Rome.
Cherry and Tik.
Rita and Tik, preferably in a more "clear" lakorn. Clear as in the storyline because Jao Barn Jao Reuan was so messy!

I've never seen Cherry with Ken but I know they were in a lakorn together. These two would be an interesting pair and I've always looked forward to a fresh new plot for them to play in.
And I've been saying this for the longest but Donut and Tye are long overdue for a reunion! Goodness, whatever happened to these two?!

Tigrafr

sarNie Hatchling
Rome-Anne
Anne- Chaktrit
Aum - Anne
Aum - Kimmy
Aum - Janie
Smart - Anne
Tik - Cherry
Rome - Chompoo