[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
joy is really really talented..
she has the pure talents.. *thumb ups*
i just love herr.. pretty, can sing, can act ! <3
she can do anythinG ~! shes perfect! ^^

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i just read Nok chatchai & Nok jareeya doesn't play in this la korn anymore. Chakrit play as "Phut" in this la korn. Sutisook probably replace Nok chatchai role.

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww..that sucks..no wonder they wasnt in the opening ceremony..wonder who replace nok jeerya then..but suntisook is okay too..just wish it was chatchai..thanx teedee

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I can't wait when it airs, I just love Chakrit and Joy and they have a great cast for this lakorn.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
tinah said:
more news on this lakorn..can someone translate please..joy looks really pretty in boran clothes :D

http://www.iamvarayuth.com/index.php?lay=s...=202091&Ntype=2
[post="80678"][/post]​
Please excuse my poor translation!! :unsure:

เรือนรักเรือนทาส เปิดกล้อง คุณไก่ วรายุท และคุณแหม่ม ธิติมา นำทีมนักแสดงและทีมงานคุณภาพ ไหว้บวงสรวงที่ช่อง 3 หนองแขม เรือนรักเรือนทาส บทโทรทัศน์โดย ชัยเจริญ ดวงพัตรา กำกับการแสดงโดย ป้าแจ๋ว ยุทธนา ล. พันธุ์ไพบูลย์ เรือนรักเรือนทาส เป็นเรื่งราวเกี่ยวกับปมปริศนาชาติกำเนิด ของทาสสาวจำเรียง รับบทโดย จอย ศิริลักษ์ ผ่องโชค คู่กับชาคริต แย้มนาม แสดงเป็นพัฒน์ และนักแสดงสมทบฝีมือคุณภาพอีกคับคั่ง...

Reun Rak Reun Taut opens by Khun Kai Warayuvuth and Khun Mam Titdi...comes and brings the team to to pray(wai) and boung Sowng(opening ceremony) for Ch3....*skip*....

Reun Rak Reun Taut is a story to be embrace/hooked...Pom Pritna (Joy) is born as a slave girl...*skip*

Joy Sirilak Pongchoke pairs up with Chakrit Yagnam plays as Pat lai?....okay I'm lost....Teedee can translate the rest...I think they said Chakri is playing Som Taut or something?

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx bluemoon for translating! heres more news from thairath..

ร้องเพลงหมอลำโกยคะแนนจากแฟนละครมาเป็นกระบุง ล่าสุด จอย-ศิริลักษณ์ ผ่องโชค รับบทสาว 2 ยุค 2 สมัย แถมร้องลำตัดในละคร “เรือนรัก เรือนทาสâ€? ทางช่อง 3 โชว์ความสามารถให้ดูกันจะจะอีกครั้ง ซึ่ง จอย เผยว่า “เรื่องนี้จะหนัก โดนกระทำเยอะ เท่าที่อ่านบท จอยจะไม่ได้โต้ตอบ ไม่ได้สู้ มีแอบอึดอัดบ้าง เล่นเป็นทาส บทมีความสำคัญ ต้องถ่ายทอดความรู้สึกเรื่องราวในใจเยอะ ต้องใส่ชุดทาส ก็คงสบายกว่าชุดไทย แต่อาจจะดำได้ เพราะชุดมันจะคาดอกเปลือยไหล่ เรื่องนี้ต้องร้องลำตัด ก็คงไม่ได้โชว์อะไรมาก แต่โชว์แต่ละครั้งจะมีความสำคัญมาก ก็ให้สมกับเป็นลูกคณะลำตัด พี่แหม่ม-ธิติมาก็บอกว่าจะหาครูมาสอนให้â€?.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing Tinah, I'm definitely looking forward for this lakorn. But I didn't see Chakrit showing up. He must be very busy......

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
wahhh so this will be a 2 genearation lakorn? i guess since nang barb was a hit, they're following it up with the period lakorns.

p'joy says she won't be able to fight back since she's a servant. so i'm guessing a real tearjearker.

tinah

sarNie Coma
joy's next co star should be ken..since both are hot right now and plus they never got paired up before and they are in the same company

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
BlueMoon said:
Please excuse my poor translation!! :unsure:

เรือนรักเรือนทาส เปิดกล้อง คุณไก่ วรายุท และคุณแหม่ม ธิติมา นำทีมนักแสดงและทีมงานคุณภาพ ไหว้บวงสรวงที่ช่อง 3 หนองแขม เรือนรักเรือนทาส บทโทรทัศน์โดย ชัยเจริญ ดวงพัตรา กำกับการแสดงโดย ป้าแจ๋ว ยุทธนา ล. พันธุ์ไพบูลย์ เรือนรักเรือนทาส เป็นเรื่งราวเกี่ยวกับปมปริศนาชาติกำเนิด ของทาสสาวจำเรียง รับบทโดย จอย ศิริลักษ์ ผ่องโชค คู่กับชาคริต แย้มนาม แสดงเป็นพัฒน์ และนักแสดงสมทบฝีมือคุณภาพอีกคับคั่ง...
Reun Rak Reun Taut opens by Khun Kai Warayuvuth and Khun Mam Titdi...comes and brings the team to to pray(wai) and boung Sowng(opening ceremony) for Ch3....*skip*....

Reun Rak Reun Taut is a story to be embrace/hooked...Pom Pritna (Joy) is born as a slave girl...*skip*

Joy Sirilak Pongchoke pairs up with Chakrit Yagnam plays as Pat lai?....okay I'm lost....Teedee can translate the rest...I think they said Chakri is playing Som Taut or something?
[post="80787"][/post]​
Good Job

hamerica

sarNie Hatchling
I am just so in the rush to see more pix of the lakorn. Thanks for keeping up for the news for lakorn. Since I don't know how to read Thai, I have to wait for you all to translate. Guess we got to wait couple of months to see Joy onscreen again. But can't wait.

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
another one of drama that is the same as nang barb. I never knew Nang Barb was that much of a hit, but I Have to admit it was a good storyline. I hope this lakorn is a good i wished nok chatchai played too tho.

tinah

sarNie Coma
im not surprise if nang barb was a big hit..cuz it was a good lakorn..i think the trend after muscal is boran/period lakorn..lol..