Reun Ruk Reun Taut(Who & Who)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i hope they change pra aek i'm so tired of Chakrit face. yea like you say he's everywhere which is too much. yea the pra aek with her lately i can't stand either Paul, Chatchai and now Chakrit.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I'll never get sick of Chakrit...can't have enough of him....GOOOOOO CHAKRIT.........He's tooo good at acting that's why everyone wants him on tv....YaY......love this man......Can't ever have too much of Chakrit......thank god he has a few lakorns to watch for 2006!!!! Yay...Same with our beautiful Kob......

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont mind chakrit but he is in too many lakorn..im getting tired of seeing his face..lol..wish they can change the praek but i doubt it..unless something comes up

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
come to think of it Chakrit will be starring with every fame actress by the end of his career...Not that many actors have done what he has...something of an achievement for an actor to be able to act with such talents as Joy and all.

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
yeah...off topic..but hoping he will be starting with aom soon...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
jackielee978 said:
I think next year would be Chakrit's year cause of so many lakorns of him.  He is like so popular right now.
[post="61764"][/post]​
True, I think every year is Chakrit's year the dude is in demand what can you do about it B) ...but I didn't watch all of his lakorns last year...as much as he is one of my top 3 actors but I got annoyed by his repetitive roles lately...and the fact that he was everywhere..so right now I'm not watching any of his lakorns in order to see him fresh w/Kob later this year then afterwards I'll go back to rewatch some of his lakorns..

But back to P'Joy I'm so happy that she gets to star with Chakrit though...ch3 needs to let her star with Ken next...hope this one is a drama cuz I miss her in roles like Samee and Kamin Kup Boon those dramatic. ;)

tinah

sarNie Coma
it'll be a drama for sure..im happy joy is getting more roles probaly after rachanee morlum was hit..she has more lakorn..im happy..she get better roles not like her last 2 lakorn with kelly..i hope she gets with ken next too :D

hamerica

sarNie Hatchling
BlueMoon said:
But back to P'Joy I'm so happy that she gets to star with Chakrit though...ch3 needs to let her star with Ken next...hope this one is a drama cuz I miss her in roles like  Samee and Kamin Kup Boon those dramatic. ;)
[post="73832"][/post]​
I agreed. I miss her in roles like Samee, more dramatic and her character are stronger (something hard headed) and more series. There are so many other actors, I would love to see her act with Ken, Tik, and Num just to name some.

I don't mind watching her with Chakrit, since the only one I watched of him was the one with Vicky.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Joy is one of my favorite actress of all time. I definitely wouldn't mind to see her pair up with a lot of hotties. Sometimes Joy remind me of Kob and I wanted to see them in a lakorn together, yeah like that ever going to happen. :lol:

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
jackielee978 said:
Joy is one of my favorite actress of all time. I definitely wouldn't mind to see her pair up with a lot of hotties. Sometimes Joy remind me of Kob and I wanted to see them in a lakorn together, yeah like that ever going to happen. :lol:
[post="73974"][/post]​
that'll be kool if they had Joy and Kob on a lakorn together....plus, Tao too...'cause the three of them look alike. they can play sisters or friend would be kool.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I'm gonna move this since it's one of my favorite n'ek and one of my favorite p'ek in a lakorn :unsure: and it's a must see for Joy...she getting better roles and better pr'ek.

bill

sarNie Egg
I forgot if I already post about how happy I am that Joy is finally paired up with Chakrit. This is a great advantage for Joy. I love the lakorns Joy was in recently but the pek's weren't right for Joy. Well hope to see some pictures of them two together soon.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Well I simply can't wait for the fact that it's a period drama and Chakrit hasn't done one since SiPanDin which was wat a couple years ago...I miss him in those type of roles...more variety...and Joy of course she is a very good actress...and the cast seems good already...reminds me of Ayarak which won a lot of awards...so even if it doesn't win anything it might be recognized...Oh Teedee is the producer and director of this lakorn the same person who did Ayarak? Because they were really good at that.

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow its the same producer that did aya rak?..that is kool..that lakorn was very good..so i know this lakorn will be good too..judging from the cast..finally going to see chakrit in boran and different role..i was tired of seeing him in those revengeful role..it was starting to get old and boring for me..thats what i thought too bluemoon..this lakorn remind of aya rak..and the weird thing is..chatchai is in it too..and supposely jentara was in here but not anymore..but i cant wait..!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
no, it's not the same producers of A ya rak. but the plot is alikeabout jealousy between wives & daughters of the same man. but different would be i guess this one is about slaves involved because Joy's mom is a slave. i'm happy for Joy that she has continuous la korns to play and her roles are changing, not boring like some actress that keep playing the same roles. the audience get to see her in different type of la korns. refreshing. i can't wait to see this la korn. they should start filming soon because Sapai part time is done filming already i hope this la korn will air this year. i don't mind if Chakrit is pra aek now. he can act & he's still a young actor. they are the same age. which she doesn't really get to co-star with young famous actor that much. i haven't seen Joy play a period time la korn for awhile as well as Chakrit either. it would be a good change for them.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
wow, can't wait. love chakrit! he's a really good actor. i used to not like him at all but now he's grown on me.