Relationship Counseling 101

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ok here goes a question if you were in the position where someone was hurt because you argued back with them... but then when you don't argue back and stay silent they are hurt also? what do you do? do you continue to voice your opinions the way you feel them? or Would you Tweak them in the ways that they would like to hear them? or continue to stay silent and let them get angry about not saying anything?

-_- u can stay silent in front of question like that....when u argue with someone it's always because a reason and if u start it u have to done it....no matter what happen and even if it hurt the person with who u argue u need to go 'til the end! ;) ok that person will be hurt by what u say...but this is not the problem...and the silent won't help u like the fact u go on his way!..if that person is angry then ok..let it go and at the end this person will say thanks to u....keep ur opinion and explain it...this is always the best way! ^_^

yea good advice ask dr.phil... umm well i tend to kinda sugar coat things... i mean i say wat's on my mind but not so blunt to where that person's feelins are hurt just enough so that they know wat's going on you knowl

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
it depends who it is if its sumone you love and care about you can tell them and give them opinions and just say its you opinion because if you care about them enough then do what you think is right or good for them.
but if you dont like them that much then do anything and everything that you want to lolz

noungning

Heartless
well when i'm quiet, the person i argue with or don't even argue with knows somethings wrong because i'm talkative. so they are wondering what's wrong and they tend to ask and if i don't say anything they tend to try to do everything to make me happy or move from that state of mind.

but if i were to open my mouth nothing but only blunt words would come out because i'm not a sweet talker when i'm mad. i will speak my mind and it's their responsibility to be able to handle me. lol :lol:

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Relationships are about communications.

Therefore, keeping silence is the worse thing you could do. Personal opinion of course.

I thought that drove me crazy when she would keep quiet. How does the relationship grow if one keeps quiet.

Share your opinions. Of course it will get heated, but over time, one grows from learning about the other person when words are exchanged. No matter what the tone is. I prefer to scream. :^P

STIMA

i don't get your question..o_O
HM......oh k i think i get it.
since either way is gona hurt them .. i think do whatever you feel like doing. if its worth it, say something ..if its not ..i wouldnt even waste my time

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Hence... if you want the relationship to work... speak.

If you want it to end with no future ahead... rather than keep quiet. Dump'em...

Save both sides the misery of repeat episodes.