Rawr Scenes in Lakorns

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Andi said:
What is the name of the Lakorn is post #178??!! The one where the guys goes for a shave by the river after the rawring. HAAALP, I NEED to know and googletranslate is stupid,lol
it's called plerng ruk fai kaen... :)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Cupid Candy said:
Oh the hand thing, never gets old. I've never seen either the actor nor the actress before.
that was my second time seeing the girl (ae sasikarn), and my first time seeing the guy (joe ninnart sinchai). i actually just discovered this lakorn like a few weeks ago when someone mentioned itz name similarity to fai ruk plerng kaen or whatever...lol. just from listening to the name i knew it had a high potential of an r scene. lmao!

sarN

sarNie Granny
LMAO this thread started when i was gone . I would had uploaded some r'scene  :secret: . In my old laptop i have lot of clips because my previous website was full of them , sadly my parent throw it out when i was way ( my dad broke it )and brought a new one for my little bro. I was sad  :teary: when i couldn't find my laptop when i came home  . There was alot of old school clip tooo HAHA . My favorite have to be Sawan Bieng 98' & 89 !!!!!!! Cuz p'ek planned the whole r'scene by making the whole servants/maid drunk ,  you just know shi* was going down when all the light & water was turn off in the house HAHA.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Thookatha said:
that was my second time seeing the girl (ae sasikarn), and my first time seeing the guy (joe ninnart sinchai). i actually just discovered this lakorn like a few weeks ago when someone mentioned itz name similarity to fai ruk plerng kaen or whatever...lol. just from listening to the name i knew it had a high potential of an r scene. lmao!
That's Ae?? I couldn't recognize her at all. I want to watch this lakorn, is it good?

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Cupid Candy said:
That's Ae?? I couldn't recognize her at all. I want to watch this lakorn, is it good?
itz just so so...i didnt like the layout of the lakorn at all but there were some cute scenes. and importantly, the r scene was hot to me. lol

if u follow the link i posted here, u can watch the whole lakorn. itz on youtube. ha

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Feeling at home with everyone on this topic LOL.   I like revenge lakorn best, keeps my blood boiling!!!!

There's actually an older version of this lakorn, and I am going to say that it was better in script and acting than Ae version but very sadistic as p'ek was soooo mean to n'ek.  R her countless times and threatened to do so again if she abort his baby in this one scene; very possessive.  But this p'ek has a means to be crazy as his father committed suicide as business partner stole all his money and because p'ek parents were so in love, the mom went very mental.  P'ek had to get through n'ek dad with using and abusing innocent n'ek.  She grew really strong with p'ek, she was never too scared of him but she was physically weaker so there's not much she can do to defend herself  in that way.  My mom's friend still has the old version which I borrow often, yeah a bit weird no, that if it's revenge, this is the way to go????  P'ek gets back what he's done to n'ek in the end as she force feed him too although in a funny way rather than his harsh way.  I hope someone here has the old version to upload?

PS some scenes in this old lakorn is re-used in Janie/Dome's lakorn.  R while n'ek is sick, using younger sister as an addition to revenge with n'ek, baby... BUT it also could apply to other revenge/love lakorn as well.

I hope they remake this lakorn too!  But with all the sensory now, it'll be less graphic than oldest version.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I don't think the one with Ae/Joe is a remake ? Because the lakorn you describe does have a similar  plot-line where P'ek trick her to return from oversea and then kidnap her . I think it was call " Satan Num Peung  " or something  I forgot the title I did a summary of it somewhere in this forum Haha . In that one he rape her so many XXX time !!! There was one scene where they still have guest and he just drag her into a room HAHA. He left her out in the rain , pour water on her face while she was sick and then continue on his abuse. There was a scene she was talking to the man the P'ek hate and he came  in to spoil the scene by insult her of looking for another man and then he try to rape her in front of him !! He rip her dress off  and went all crazy until the other man leave ! She got pregnant. She threaten to abort the baby but he said if she does it , he will rape her every day ^^^^

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok , i found it . the tittle was "Num Peung Satan" . I'll copy and paste what i wrote back  then 

It a revenge lakonr where the P"K father was cheated out of all his money by the N"K father . As the result the father shot himself and burn himself in a house and the mother went all crazy .So, he is bitter and seek revenge by kidnap the N"K dat just recently came from Paris . He torture her by raping her several time verbal /physical abuse her ..there several scene where he grab, shake, push , slap, force kisses and one scene he rape her and den put her out in the rain till she past out anywho lol . He even force his sister to dump her bf and try to get close the N"K brother to trick him out of his money and the P'k also got close to the N'k younger sister. The n'k love her sister and doesn't want her to meet the same fate as the N"k does so she allow the P"k to do watever to her in exchange for her sister safety .The Nk did get pregnant and she wanted to kill the baby cuz she don't want any of the p'k blood in her something like dat but she was threaten by the p"K if she kill their baby or even go to the cop lol he will kidnap her sister and he will do more worst thing to her and his plan was to let her be pregnant with out a father for her baby so it will bring shame to her family.He release her to goes home but only to countine his plan by dating the younger sister and the N"k try to warn her sister but she refuse to silent and the younger sister and the brother think teh N"K is trying to steal the younger sister boyfriend blah blah . Den later on her family found out she is pregnant and teh father was very mad and demand to know who the father but the n'k refuse to tell so some drama there lol o yeah her mom when found out about the pregnancy she have a stoke or soemhting her brain burst adn end up in the hospital she end up handicap . Everyone keep asking her who the father of the baby blah blah so she goes to her friend dat she meet on teh farm where the P"K capture her and ask him to be teh father of her baby and he agreed and they goes sign some marriage paper ....blah blah den she goes live with her friend at his farm which is next to P"K farm . O yeah P"k and the friend hate each other they are long time rival . 

sarN

sarNie Granny
now, just stop it girl !  stop it ! get a grip of yourself ! you hear an rscene in a lakorn to took off like a mother hen to look for it !!  :loool: ^^^ i feel the same HAhaa...ok here it is 

Starring Veerayoov & Pathra . If you think Sanaeha Sunya Kaen had a bad ass/sadist p'ek , Kavee in SB or Harit in JLR . And lets not forget the most violent p'ek ever,  Keo from Fai Ruk Arsoon, well watch this you will think all the p'ek I name above are not as heartless as we think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOBgzO4Y-H0&feature=share&list=PL5pOojWbHz2TPds7EguDxQ9wXM2jJAjdH

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
sarN said:
now, just stop it girl !  stop it ! get a grip of yourself ! you hear an rscene in a lakorn to took off like a mother hen to look for it !!  :loool: ^^^ i feel the same HAhaa...ok here it is 

Starring Veerayoov & Pathra . If you think Sanaeha Sunya Kaen had a bad ass/sadist p'ek , Kavee in SB or Harit in JLR . And lets not forget the most violent p'ek ever,  Keo from Fai Ruk Arsoon, well watch this you will think all the p'ek I name above are not as heartless as we think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOBgzO4Y-H0&feature=share&list=PL5pOojWbHz2TPds7EguDxQ9wXM2jJAjdH

hahaha, if im mother hen then u are the queen hen. u would be taking off faster than me. lmao 

mayag said:
Omg I watched this whole series yesterday. So many R-scenes! :O P'ek is really cruel.
woah, woah, which one are u talking about that u watched the who series today?? lol

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
dayaaaam, im not even a quarter of the way through nampeung satan and therez three r scenes already....lol...

mayag

sarNie Adult
Thookatha said:

woah, woah, which one are u talking about that u watched the who series today?? lol

Nampeung Satan! XD I spent one full day just watching the whole thing. I guess I'll be the princess hen?  :coverlaf:

sarN

sarNie Granny
 Ya, know what so funny . That one scene where they had return to the city and he was able to rawr her again , the after math was him putting on his shoe and he whistle happily as if it a normal thing lol , I crack up so bad cuz his jack up short was such a joke , it was like he  playing tennis afterward HAHA  :loool:. I like the ending where she force him to eat rice and he said no , he not hungry in that pouted face and she was being feisty  . It was like a mockery of the whole drama and they were able to laugh about it .

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Thookatha said:
dayaaaam, im not even a quarter of the way through nampeung satan and therez three r scenes already....lol...
Is the lakorn any good? I just took a glance and the pranaangs are a good looking pair. Haha.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Btw, almost all the links posted on the first page of this topic don't work anymore. Any way to fix this? D:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
mayag said:
Btw, almost all the links posted on the first page of this topic don't work anymore. Any way to fix this? D:
Sorry, it's pretty hard. YouTube copyrighted so much over the past few years. However I will search for replacements if I can find any. If you have any specific ones you want to see, I will go hunting for it.