Rawr Scenes in Lakorns

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
^^ Wow he RAWRed her pretty fast. HAHA. Who's that guy, anyway?? Whatever...haha...I miss Aof...it breaks my heart every time I think about him.

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
Cupid Candy said:
You don't know who he is? He was a famous p'ek back in the day, his name is Pete Thongjure.

Oh that guy. I knew it! He looked familiar haha. For a moment I thought it was the Pope guy from Rang Ngao 2001. I couldn't recognize him because I was never attracted to him. Haha.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
phatboy said:
Oh that guy. I knew it! He looked familiar haha. For a moment I thought it was the Pope guy from Rang Ngao 2001. I couldn't recognize him because I was never attracted to him. Haha.
You mean Dodo? Funny, they played brothers in Sor Sam Sai.

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
^ Is that his name? Dodo? HAHA. That's funny. Well, anyway, they played bros?? The do kind of look a like from my point of view.

Andi

sarNie Egg
Hi, my name's Andi and I'm a slap-kiss-revenge junkie....oh, wait, this isn't the Rawr Anonymous meeting is it?  (jk)

Oh my freakin' days, I LOVE YOU Cupid Candy. Getting all flustered and giddy at a good rawry-wary Lakorn is my guilty pleasure, :secret:  :secret: I'm glad to see that I'm not the only weirdo in the Netiverse. Don't get me wrong, in real life, I'd castrate any man for even trying that ish, BUT, for some reason, when it's in a Lakorn or a historical romance novel, I'm like  :woot2:  :drools:

Thank you sooooooooo much, cause now I don't have to scour the web for a rawr-fix. :weee: lol

I literally just joined this site so I could write this message,lol so..
.. :thanks:     ~a

noydarny

sarNie Adult
You'll find that they are doing away with R scene now. They have more willing but Thai have the most restrictive sensor in my view. So they usually don't show much like old day. They even blurr out the strapless dress if they think it's too low.lol

Andi

sarNie Egg
What is the name of the Lakorn is post #178??!! The one where the guys goes for a shave by the river after the rawring. HAAALP, I NEED to know and googletranslate is stupid,lol

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Thookatha said:
this thread has been quiet for a while...action starts at about 3:20...then the next morning, he goes to shave and get polished by the river...lol...

lol this is a funny caption...and a funny way of the guy to redeem himself by cleaning up at the river LOL  so old school cliche lol