Ramen Noodles/Noodles...

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
Linn said:
so is other dry food like chip n stuff

anyway I get the point...noodle is not good for health..

also it makes u gain weight...
[post="64304"][/post]​
yup mad weight .. lolz lots of carb.. but oh what the hell i love my noodles and rice !! =) i'll just have to work out harder..

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
KawaiiTennyo said:
i personally don't like ramen lolz.. i like waiwai and mama .. =) the good thai stuff... ramen is too blan for me..
[post="64054"][/post]​

*agreeeee* Mama is some good stuff =) i love the shrimp flavored one. thats the main one we get =P but HOLD UP! I NEVER knew it makes you gain weight! :shock: no wonder i remained FAT over the summer even though i JOGGED! lmao

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
I'm the opposite, I don't like Mama or Wai Wai noodles but I love ramen :sweat: There's so many ways you can make it I usually just crack an egg in, put in some sesame oil and eat it with kimchi afterwards, just typing this is making my mouth water haha.

Muddie Murda

smile...
LOL sometimes I crave it cuz I don't wanna eat nothing else. :D

Wai Wai Noodles...honestly, I must say...and I never told you this before...but everytime I see your username, I want to change mines to Mama Noodles. hahaha I ^_^

Nameless

N i n j a
I actually like all kinds of noodles. Cold noodles, warm noodle, hot noodles, spicy noodles, friend noodles etc..

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Muddie MuRda said:
LOL sometimes I crave it cuz I don't wanna eat nothing else. :D

Wai Wai Noodles...honestly, I must say...and I never told you this before...but everytime I see your username, I want to change mines to Mama Noodles. hahaha I <3 your username. ^_^
[post="66575"][/post]​
*Blushing* It's a delightful honor to make you feel that way Miss Muddie...*Wink*...LOL I have a fetish for food screen names... :lol:

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
i do!! and it looks so good when they eat it... they make that SWOSH! sound when they eat and when i eat my noodles its not as good as what i see in teh DRAMA's IW ANT SOME OF THEIR NOODLES>! lol

L

lalalek

OMG....i was making noodles too since i was craving for some and also i haven't had it in like forever..began eating and thought about this topic and just had to find it and reply to it too!!! awesome..i never notice how good noodles can taste......i think that i'm in love!!!!! lol... :wub: :lmao: :loool: