Ramen Noodles/Noodles...

Lately that me and the family have been watching movie we been craving noodles and ramen noodles. Like for the past month it was ramen noodles for the evening, morning, but like during lunch watever. To wat i think is that we been watching way too many korean dramas... :lmao: Cause we started eating them when we watched "A love to Kill" then after that "Green Rose" and we just finished "Super Rookie" We have like 10 different kind of noodles... OMG! :shock: Yesterday we was talking and i was like every korean drama that we watched they alwaise ate noodles, maybe that is why... We started to laugh! :lmao: Its possible... Anyone crave noodles sometimes when watching Korean Dramas? ^_^

macy

sarNie Egg
Heck yeah! I crave noodles when I watch korean dramas because they always eat ramen noodles..haha..:p

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
lolz.....no clue but Raman noodles are just like the THING...lolz...i love it...my house always has a box of 2 of raman noodles..lolz..my whole family eats it...especially when there is no food around..lolz...!

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
i personally don't like ramen lolz.. i like waiwai and mama .. =) the good thai stuff... ramen is too blan for me..

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
I love Naruto! LOL but ughh I dont like the texture of the Ramen noodles and it's not as good when you eat it raw like Wai Wai or MAMA...MMMM ^_^

It always makes me hungry whenever I watch a chinese series that shows them eat all of those food, especially, most of the series shows them eating at a restaurant several times per episode...

My all time favorite would be catching the "wild" supposedly chicken or birdie in the woods and cooking/roasting it with a stick...YUMMY!

natty

Chubs
i love noodles.. ramen noodles, all the package easy to cook noodles, japanese udon noodles, thick and thin rice noodles... my favorite is kanom chin kalee with red potatoes and wild bird... another is laos noodle which i forgot what it's called.. but it's made with rice noodles.. and the soup is kinda sweet made with penang cury coconut peanut and eggs..

talking about all this makes me hungry!

L

lalalek

LMFAO!!!! That is funny as $hit!!!!! lol...i don't blame you, but how do you eat Noodles constantly? You must been good or is it like a routine that when ever you watch Korean movies you have to eat Ramen Noddles.....that is a funny one.... :D

sallysosilly727

727 Soo HOTT
at first i thought noodles was just foe asian peoples but when i went to walmart and evrything i saw that other people was buying it :huh: :lmao:

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
watching Korean drama does have influence on weather I wanna eat noodle

I don't like Ramen Noodles...but I like the Korean one "Nong Shim" brand..hot & spicy bowl noodle

haha KT a lot of food now aday can cause cancer

sallysosilly727

727 Soo HOTT
KawaiiTennyo said:
you know if you eat too much noodles you can get cancer because of MSG for preservation..
[post="64219"][/post]​

:shocked: really i didnt know that.i kinda eat noodles everyday wen i dun want to eat mai moms cooking :shocked:

noungning

Heartless
i love noodles too... but i love mama... i used to eat only the pork flavor and just that... but now i'm trying around and i've been loving the mama pho narm sai gosh it's soo good just don't put too much water and add 2 meatballs!! it's good without even adding other flavors lol.

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
sallysosilly727 said:
:shocked: really i didnt know that.i kinda eat noodles everyday wen i dun want to eat mai moms cooking :shocked:
[post="64227"][/post]​
Yea I know that .. Linn .. but noodles has alot of MSG for preservation that's why .. my friend's dad passed away because all he ate was noodle for 2 years straight .. cuz his wife doesn't cook..

knightluva

sarNie Hatchling
i like eating ramen but not everyday.. whenever i watch korean drama, somehow i crave for bibimbop instead of ramen...

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
KawaiiTennyo said:
Yea I know that .. Linn .. but noodles has alot of MSG for preservation that's why .. my friend's dad passed away because all he ate was noodle for 2 years straight .. cuz his wife doesn't cook..
[post="64289"][/post]​
so is other dry food like chip n stuff

anyway I get the point...noodle is not good for health..

also it makes u gain weight...

natty

Chubs
KawaiiTennyo said:
you know if you eat too much noodles you can get cancer because of MSG for preservation..
[post="64219"][/post]​

you know staying out in the sun too much can cause skin cancer too because of UV lol

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
Linn said:
watching Korean drama does have influence on weather I wanna eat noodle

I don't like Ramen Noodles...but I like the Korean one "Nong Shim" brand..hot & spicy bowl noodle

haha KT a lot of food now aday can cause cancer
[post="64224"][/post]​
Haha..I have two boxes of those on top of my fridge... :lmao: