Ram Pee Sawas (polyplus)

tinah

sarNie Coma
I think what the article says is that Noi doesn't want to play as an old person in this lakorn,but a guy told her that your playing as a mother who doesn't accept Paul as a son and Paul calls her autie in this lakorn and she not going to dress like an old person too.She also lied to Au that Paul is not her son in this lakorn.So she said okay.
lol..sucks for her though..as you get older..you're gonna have to take the mother roles :(

sarN

sarNie Granny
tinah said:
yeh..lol..but we dont know if pat is au's kid or not..we just know that paul is noi's son
[post="167511"][/post]​

humm sound some like "Sai Leurd Haeng Rak" wheren P"K & N"K fall in love den found out there a chance they might be sibling loll..but we know it goin be turn out happy ever after :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
humm sound some like "Sai Leurd Haeng Rak" wheren P"K & N"K fall in love den found out there a chance they might be sibling loll..but we know it goin be turn out happy ever after
oh i hope you're not thinking thats part of the storyline..lol..sorrie for the confusion..im just saying we only know paul is noi's son..but no news on pat yet

sarN

sarNie Granny
tinah said:
oh i hope you're not thinking thats part of the storyline..lol..sorrie for the confusion..im just saying we only know paul is noi's son..but no news on pat yet
[post="167784"][/post]​
i 'm just guessing it like dat since it was the storyline in ""Sai Leurd Haeng Rak" but wat im thinking is ...since it a period lakorn .. no slap/kiss..lol...everyone prolly to modest .. :lmao:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i 'm just guessing it like dat since it was the storyline in ""Sai Leurd Haeng Rak" but wat im thinking is ...since it a period lakorn .. no slap/kiss..lol...everyone prolly to modest
oh okay..lol..i didnt want to get you confused..but yeh hmm..maybe theres gonna be more slapping though..lol..since noi is evil..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yeah i heard that Noi's really evil in here.au also said that he loves Mam in this lakorn,but i if it's going to be like that then i wonder how the story line is going to be like.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Noi did say she is really evil in here..i cant wait to see..but man..i hope its not a tear jerker..i cant handle it..lol..i get too sensitive..but yeh..maybe au is gonna be blinded by noi's sweetness..and doesnt realize how evil she is..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
it's just that i think Pat deserves someone better looking like Dan,Por,Film or any other pr'eks that are HOT!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
it's just that i think Pat deserves someone better looking like Dan,Por,Film or any other pr'eks that are HOT!
[post="168459"][/post]​
Of course!! I would prefer Por only. LOL.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Mara Phang said:
Of course!! I would prefer Por only. LOL.
[post="168746"][/post]​
you are so funny :loool: .wonder if Por go with period lakorn.i saw dan once in a peiod lakorn as a professor with donut and he looked ok.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
you are so funny :loool: .wonder if Por go with period lakorn.i saw dan once in a peiod lakorn as a professor with donut and he looked ok.
[post="168758"][/post]​
Hahah...my HOTTIE Por would go with any lakorn. You should know that!! LOL. I even have pictures of him performing in boran clothes as the king. He's absolutely talented and handsome...

Here's proof:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Mara Phang said:
Hahah...my HOTTIE Por would go with any lakorn. You should know that!! LOL. I even have pictures of him performing in boran clothes as the king. He's absolutely talented and handsome...

Here's proof:

[post="168760"][/post]​
OMG!When was this?Por looks handsome.Por can totally take over Pauls place 100 percent.Pat and Por should be put in to a lakorn as a couple where they dress kinda of like ammeritalay , but there is just the past no present day kind of lakorn.Pat would look so gorgeous as a princess/queen and Por as a prince/king.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
OMG!When was this?Por looks handsome.Por can totally take over Pauls place 100 percent.Pat and Por should be put in to a lakorn as a couple where they dress kinda of like ammeritalay , but there is just the past no present day kind of lakorn.Pat would look so gorgeous as a princess/queen and Por as a prince/king.
[post="168854"][/post]​
This was a performance for the Monarch. It was held in early August 2006. If you want to see more pictures on this event, you can check out Por's Fanpage.

I agree. Por can take Paul's place anytime. LOL. He's such a HOTTIE!! I know Pat and Por would look awesome together if they would perform as king and queen. They've actually done that for Fancy Don.

Here's a few clips. If you want to see more, check out Por's Galleries. Pat and Por looks absolutely gorgeous!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow pat looks really pretty inj boran outfiit!..thanx for sharing mara phang..

news on paul

'พอล' เชื่อสนิท 'หน่อย' แม่ ยาหอมรู้สึกเป็นเกียรติ

ต้องมาเล่นเป็นลูกชายของคุณแม่ยังสาวอย่าง หน่อย-บุษกร ในละคร “แรมพิศวาส” ทางช่อง 3 พอล-ภัทรพล ศิลปาจารย์ ไม่หวั่น เชื่อว่าเล่นเข้าขา แถมเชื่อว่าคนรับได้ ซึ่ง พอล เผยว่า “รู้สึกเป็นเกียรติที่ได้เล่นกับนักแสดงที่มีฝีมือ กับพี่หน่อยก็เคยเจอกันตามงานและเคยทำพิธีกรรักเอยด้วยกันสองครั้ง ก็ดูพี่หน่อยเป็นคนนิสัยดี อัธยาศัยดี” เชื่อสนิทใจเขาเป็นแม่? “แน่นอนระดับนี้แล้วบวกกับเครื่องแต่งกาย และเมกอัพช่วยทำให้เราเชื่อได้ว่าเขาเป็นแม่เรา ตอนรู้ต้องเล่นเป็นแม่ลูกไม่รู้สึกตกใจ พี่ หน่อยเล่นเป็นรุ่นแรกแล้วถึงพัฒนาอายุมากขึ้น มันดีกว่าให้พี่หน่อยเล่นเป็นสาวแล้วอายุมากขึ้นแล้วเปลี่ยนคน ผมว่ายังงี้มันต่อเนื่องกว่า ส่วนกับ แพท ณปภา ได้ร่วมงานครั้งแรก จะเข้าฉากด้วยกันค่อนข้างบ่อย เหมือนโตมาด้วยกัน”.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Wow they are so cute together.Only if they had put Pat's hair up and dress Por as a prince that would be so great.I still like the way they dressed Pat and Por :wub: .where in Por's gallery?I want to see all of it.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
tinah said:
wow pat looks really pretty inj boran outfiit!..thanx for sharing mara phang..

news on paul

'พอล' เชื่อสนิท 'หน่อย' แม่ ยาหอมรู้สึกเป็นเกียรติ

ต้องมาเล่นเป็นลูกชายของคุณแม่ยังสาวอย่าง หน่อย-บุษกร ในละคร “แรมพิศวาส” ทางช่อง 3 พอล-ภัทรพล ศิลปาจารย์ ไม่หวั่น เชื่อว่าเล่นเข้าขา แถมเชื่อว่าคนรับได้ ซึ่ง พอล เผยว่า “รู้สึกเป็นเกียรติที่ได้เล่นกับนักแสดงที่มีฝีมือ กับพี่หน่อยก็เคยเจอกันตามงานและเคยทำพิธีกรรักเอยด้วยกันสองครั้ง ก็ดูพี่หน่อยเป็นคนนิสัยดี อัธยาศัยดี” เชื่อสนิทใจเขาเป็นแม่? “แน่นอนระดับนี้แล้วบวกกับเครื่องแต่งกาย และเมกอัพช่วยทำให้เราเชื่อได้ว่าเขาเป็นแม่เรา ตอนรู้ต้องเล่นเป็นแม่ลูกไม่รู้สึกตกใจ พี่ หน่อยเล่นเป็นรุ่นแรกแล้วถึงพัฒนาอายุมากขึ้น มันดีกว่าให้พี่หน่อยเล่นเป็นสาวแล้วอายุมากขึ้นแล้วเปลี่ยนคน ผมว่ายังงี้มันต่อเนื่องกว่า ส่วนกับ แพท ณปภา ได้ร่วมงานครั้งแรก จะเข้าฉากด้วยกันค่อนข้างบ่อย เหมือนโตมาด้วยกัน”.
[post="169077"][/post]​
i think what the article says is that Paul is really honored to play as Noi's son etc...........