Ram Pee Sawas (polyplus)

tinah

sarNie Coma
news on noi..from thairath

'หน่อย' กลัวแก่เล่นเป็น 'แม่' ของ 'พอล'

ปกติถือสาเรื่องแก่ แต่ต้องมารับบทตั้งแต่สาวยันแก่เป็น “แม่” ของ พอล-ภัทรพล ในละคร “แรมพิศวาส” ทางช่อง 3 หน่อยบุษกร พรวรรณะศิริเวช ยอมรับว่าทำใจยากเหมือนกัน “ตกใจเหมือนกันนะ ยังถามพี่คิงเลยว่าให้เป็นแม่ พอลเลยเหรอ แต่พี่คิงก็บอก ว่าคนนี้เป็นลูกที่เราไม่ยอม รับ และเขาก็เรียกเราว่าน้า เหมือนกับว่าเป็นลูกติด และโกหกอู๋ (ธนากร) ว่าเป็นลูกคนอื่น อายุห่างกันแค่ 2-3 ปีเอง แต่ตอนแสดงก็ไม่ต้องมาแต่งตัวแก่ทำผมหงอกหรอก เพราะตัวนี้ชอบแต่งตัวเปรี้ยวอยู่แล้ว ยอมรับว่าทีแรกกลัวบทนี้ แต่ เห็นว่าเป็นบทที่ดีบทแรงมาก ไม่เล่นไม่ได้ เอาน่ะตามดูแล้วกัน ส่วนเรื่องชุดพีเรียดเนี่ยหน่อยไม่ได้แต่งมานานมากตั้งแต่สมัยที่เล่นเรื่องแรกคือเดือนแรม แต่พอแต่งแล้วก็ดูดีนะ ชุดสวยมากเลยค่ะ”.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing, Tinah. Hmmm...I just noticed it said that Noi will be cast as Paul's mom in Ram Pee Sawas. I wonder what else it said. LOL.

tinah

sarNie Coma
noi as paul's mom?..wow..lol..she doesnt look that old to be his mother..and im guessing pat will be p'mam's daughter?..if so, pat and paul would be step cousins..

Edit:paul is the same age is ken too..lol..

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
noi as paul's mom?..wow..lol..she doesnt look that old to be his mother..and im guessing pat will be p'mam's daughter?..if so, pat and paul would be step cousins..
[post="167355"][/post]​
For reals? Pat will be Mam's daughter. Hmmm...I can already sense war. Noi and Mam doesn't get along, right? Wait, I thought Mam is Au's first wife and Noi is Au's second wife. Okay, I'm confused.

tinah

sarNie Coma
For reals? Pat will be Mam's daughter. Hmmm...I can already sense war. Noi and Mam doesn't get along, right?
no, im just guessing..cuz its usually like that..Noi is Au's 2nd wife and shes gonna be really evil to P'Mam who is Au's first wife

Bou

sarNie Adult
wow, that is weird seeing noi as paul's mother, but which mam plays pat's mother?mam kathaleeya??

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Bou said:
wow, that is weird seeing noi as paul's mother, but which mam plays pat's mother?mam kathaleeya??
[post="167361"][/post]​
No, it would be Mam Jintara. Mam Kathaleeya would have been nice, though. Pat and Kathaleeya would make the most beautiful mom and daughter. LOL.

tinah

sarNie Coma
For reals? Pat will be Mam's daughter. Hmmm...I can already sense war. Noi and Mam doesn't get along, right? Wait, I thought Mam is Au's first wife and Noi is Au's second wife. Okay, I'm confused.
P'mam is au's first wife and noi is Au's 2nd wife..im just predicting that p'mam is gonna be pat's mom..cuz its usually like that..since paul is noi's son

Bou

sarNie Adult
oh ok thanks Mara Phang for the clarification! mam jintara is a great actress, yea it would be somethin to see mam Kathaleeya as her mother lol. I cant wait until this lakorn airs, i hope its not goin to be too intense :S

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Bou said:
oh ok thanks Mara Phang for the clarification! mam jintara is a great actress, yea it would be somethin to see mam Kathaleeya as her mother lol.  I cant wait until this lakorn airs, i hope its not goin to be too intense :S
[post="167394"][/post]​
You're welcome, Bou. I can't wait either. I can always count on Pat's lakorns being interesting. There's no doubt about that. LOL.

sarN

sarNie Granny
if Mam is Au's first wife and Noi is Au's second wife. Pat & Paul is Au 's kid ? So isn't dat make them step bro & sis?

tinah

sarNie Coma
if Mam is Au's first wife and Noi is Au's second wife. Pat & Paul is Au 's kid ? So isn't dat make them step bro & sis?
yeh..lol..but we dont know if pat is au's kid or not..we just know that paul is noi's son

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
tinah said:
yeh..lol..but we dont know if pat is au's kid or not..we just know that paul is noi's son
[post="167511"][/post]​
Pretend that Pat is Mams daughter and Paul is Nois son then then maybe Noi had an affair,either that or Paul and Pat are half bro/sis.

tinah

sarNie Coma
im predicting that pat will be Mam's daughter..its usually like that..like in Aya Rak..Buang Leh Sanae Ha..Botun..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I think what the article says is that Noi doesn't want to play as an old person in this lakorn,but a guy told her that your playing as a mother who doesn't accept Paul as a son and Paul calls her autie in this lakorn and she not going to dress like an old person too.She also lied to Au that Paul is not her son in this lakorn.So she said okay.