Rahut Risaya (PolyPlus)

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Yes there's a :r-scene-pop-corn: EPS 9 I believe.
And Yes Noon is going to get Pregnant :baby-scene-pop-corn:

Now I cant wait to see EPS 9 I didnt get to see it yet grrrr :lol:

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
Episode 10 was great. Finally p'ek realize that the n'rai is an evil b***h. The scenes for next week is great, can't wait for next week. The anticipation is killing me.

Bou

sarNie Adult
can i just say that i love paul in this episode!!!? damnnn i was so happy he finally saw the nang rai for who she really is and kicked her out of the house, it was about time he did that, took him 10 whole damn episodes to figure that out lolz...and the preview for the next episode is killing me already, a whole damn week !!! finally his mother will realize that nang rai is such a bitch...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i just saw episode 09 and my goodness.... i think Paul is getting hotter and hotter.... when i first saw him in his lakorn with Bua...i didn't like him as much.... but my god...he can really act now... getting more serious and dramatic...

i will always love Noon...b/c she's one of the best actress there is....

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
amazingly, this drama has me going! usually, i get bored half way through but this lakorn has been pretty good so far! yeah..i'm glad paul sees the picture now!

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
LOL the clip was funny

Paul was sayin how is ears hurt from Noon's scream :lol:

I cant wait for next week either.

Finally, EVERYONE realizes N'rai was a total BITCH

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Dude this lakorn looks good saw a clip on Youtube haven't seen a good drama for awhile. Especially the one where n'ek and pr'ek are always at each other's throat...Paul looks cute as a meanie.

I'm going to watch ep 1 today can't wait, haven't seen Noon for awhile since I see the one with Mos or Au...lol

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
my money is on that she is. :yahoo: she better not be sick because of a cold or something...or there will one unhappy camper. <_<

bunniii

sarNie Elites
From polyplus Ok now I need translation!!

รู้ความจริง!

ศิวา (ภัทรพล ศิลปาจารย์) รู้ความจริงว่าจันทร์แจรง (อาริษา วิลล์) ตกเป็นเมียของแมน (ปิยะ วิมุกตายน) เพราะแมนส่งรูปมาให้ดู พร้อมนัดศิวาไปเจอกับจันทร์แจรงด้วย จันทร์แจรงโมโหมากแต่ทำอะไรไม่ได้ ศิวากับพาไลยังคงแง่งอนต่อกันอีก ต่างคนต่างไม่ยอมใจอ่อน จันทร์แจรงใช้ให้แมนมาทำร้ายพาไลอีก ดารณีมาเห็นเข้าร้องโวยวานจนคนร้ายหนีไป ดารณีรู้สึกดีกับพาไลที่ห่วงเธอมากกว่าตัวเอง

"รหัสริษยา" ตอนที่ 11
ออกอากาศวันพุธที่ 14 มีนาคม 2550 เวลา 20.30 น. ช่อง 7

แพ้ทอง

พาไล (วรนุช วงษ์สวรรค์) เริ่มมีอาการแพ้ทอง แต่ไม่ได้บอกใคร รสิกา (สรารัตน์ หรุ่มเรืองวงศ์) มาอาละวาดพาไล ตั้งใจจะทำร้าย ศิวา (ภัทรพล ศิลปาจารย์) มาเห็นพอดี จึงไล่เธอกลับไป หมวดวีรกรช่วยสืบหาว่าใครเป็นคนเข้ามาทำร้ายพาไลในบ้านถึงสองครั้งสองครา ได้เบาะแสรู้ว่าเป็นแมนกับพวกจึงแจ้งให้พาไลและศิวารู้ แมนโดนไล่ล่าก็เลยขู่เอาเงินจากจันทร์แจรง้

"รหัสริษยา" ตอนที่ 12
ออกอากาศวันพฤหัสบดีที่ 15 มีนาคม 2550 เวลา 20.30 น. ช่อง 7

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
KNOWS THE TRUTH! Episode 11

Ciwaa knows the truth that Janjaraeng is now the wife of Maen because Maen sent pictures for him to see. Ciwaa went to see Janjaraeng but she was very upset and she can't do anything about it. Ciwaa and Phaalai are still wary? of each other. Different person won't give soft feelings (Basically Ciwaa and Phaalai are still not on the best of terms, I think). Janjaraeng uses Maen to go hurt Phaalai. Now we see that Ciwaa's mom? yells and screams until the evil person runs away. She feels good-will? towards Phaalai who was more worried about the mom than herself.

Pregnancy symptoms. Episode 12
Phaalai starts to have pregnancy symptoms but doesn't tell anyone. Rasikaa comes to scold Phaalai intending to hurt her. Ciwaa comes and sees them then sends Rasikaa away. Officer Wiirok? helps to investigate who was hired to hurt Phaalai in the home twice. He gets evidence? that it was Maen and his men and he goes to tell Phaalai and Ciwaa to let them know. Maen is threatened so he blackmails Janjaraeng into giving him money.

I am not all that great at translations and it might not be totally accurate, but this is what I got from the article to the best of my knowledge. Hope this helps.