Rahut Risaya (PolyPlus)

bunniii

sarNie Elites
you guy want to see the kiss scene?? I think i can do somthing for you!! ;)
But for now i'll let you with some pix for next epi
Like it not R scene but more willing!! If there one...

sarN

sarNie Granny
OoooOOo . Hi ^ 5 . I think it goin be an "willing" scene tooo all those force kiss in eps 6 is just a teaser but the real ordeal is when both side agreed hahaha . Cool bunny!

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
:drool: But i think somewhere in Noon's contract probably says 1 kiss per lakorn but it does look like Paul's going in for another one in that "willing scene". :rolleyes:

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
thank for sharing the caps, bunnii, the baby is so cute. I can't wait to watch it, when they have the baby!!!!!!!!!.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
it could be a teaser to early in the lakorn to have an "R" scene LOL>> in the clip it look like noon have her eye open when kissed but paul got his eye close though hahaa.
I love all the analysis of the kiss. Wait till the "r" scene happens. I'm sure there'll be plenty to say too! Lovin' this lakorn! Paul & Noon have awesome chemistry.

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
i think this thread will go crazy if there's a kiss in the "r" scene. lol well..i know i would. hehehe 3 pages dedicated to the "kiss".

sarN

sarNie Granny
hahah cuz it rare to see real kisses in lakonr ... so when it does . ... it 3 page just like dat :loool: i watch all 3 of Bunny 's preview clip . I have to say it soo freaken hilarious the scene Noon knee Paul in dat area and he walk out cupping his member LOL>>>> he look soo goofy too LOL>>

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
I HAVENT GOTTEN TO SEE IT YET!! :angry: I ran out of bandwidth so i have to wait till midnight to see those clips...unless someone's willing to reupload it to filefront?? :drool:

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
here u go girl ---->>> credit: Bunny----> download
Preview 1
Preview 2
Preview 3
:yahoo: Thanks sarN!!! AHAHA! I loved Paul in the previews!! He's goofy all around...ok, i'm officially inlove with lakorn. The "kiss" in motion was really decent. I sense a new animated banner coming up. :drool: I hope Noon and Paul make a baby of their own too. ;)

sarN

sarNie Granny
omg ---> paul is too weak lol.. noon can actually struggle out of his kisses and fight him off when he attempt to "R" her already in the lakorn hahahah the dude is skinny !! so i really think it have to be a "willing" scene cuz if paul alone he can't pin her :blush:

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
i dont think he wants her enough that's why. noon needs to push the right buttons to get him steamed then im sure a "willing" scene will become an "r" scene. lol Paul is scrawny but Noon isnt so big herself so yeah...it could work out. lol shall i use the drool icon again?..yes...:drool:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
hehe well she's going to end up going to a motel with some dude forgot who and and paul....and and and...
paul ex-girlfriend house. Ahaha that's all you get to know!!!!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I'll just say that...there is an "R" scene. Paul brought her to his ex-girlfriend house since it's not in the city. Hhehe so yep "r"