Rahut Risaya (PolyPlus)

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
:yahoo: i cant wait to see it!! i hope someone uploads it soon! judging from those two images, they do look cute together!

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
What's up with all the rissaya lakorns lately? I'm loving Nguern Rissaya and hope this one will be good too. Can't wait to watch!!

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
this drama is good!!!!...i really enjoy it...love noon and pual...they were so cute in part 1..can't wait for part 2...he he he he.....so cute...

bunniii

sarNie Elites
hahhaha!!! First episode was so good

But i'm waiting for this scene in episode 2 :drool: :drool:
With that kink of scene it would be strange if there's no baby! :arrg:

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
OMG * dribbles* i wanna see it sooooooooooooooooo badly now but i need to study TT.TT
.... this degrades my super noon fan clubness ....

hahaha i have been waiting for this lakorn for soooooooooooooooooooo long now its out i can watch it hahahahaha

and heard real kiss scene o_O no wait saw the real kiss scene it was hot lolz but looked like paul enjoyed more than noon lolz ^_-

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
yeap, esp 1 was good. I can't wait for esp 2 to come, alot of drama and tension in this lakorn.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL...Bunnii, stop teasing us :p

I'm anticipating Ep. 2 also Wowowowow!!!

Yikes, tying to a bed post and look how he is clinging onto her...Oh, cant wait :yahoo:

I enjoy his aggressiveness in this one ;)

jeanie

sarNie Adult
So here's a short summary of Ep.1

Palai's (Noon) parents are dead and its due to her aunt and Siwa's (Paul) dad. They cheated her out of her inheritance and made it seem as if her parents were involved in some shady and corrupt dealings. So she's out to clear their name and get revenge. She has info on Paul's dad, how he used to run an illegal abortion clinic and was a suspect in a murder case when he was running for office, which she uses to blackmail Paul into marrying her. They get married and Noon gives him the first of 4 letters of the password for a website that contains the evidence to ruin Paul's dad. She makes him go shopping for her and he's starting to get his own little revenge back on her.

So I really like Noon's character. She's strong in this one and Paul is the usual arrogant aggressive p'ek. The scenes when they're getting married is sort of funny and there's a shower scene that totally reminds me of the shower scene in Leh Ratree.

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
to add in epi one it was funny when he tried to R here in the middle of the night but she was smart and set little locks around the room lolz

anywayz where the heck has the sweet noon site gone anyone kno plz tell moi (me)

sarN

sarNie Granny
So here's a short summary of Ep.1

Palai's (Noon) parents are dead and its due to her aunt and Siwa's (Paul) dad. They cheated her out of her inheritance and made it seem as if her parents were involved in some shady and corrupt dealings. So she's out to clear their name and get revenge. She has info on Paul's dad, how he used to run an illegal abortion clinic and was a suspect in a murder case when he was running for office, which she uses to blackmail Paul into marrying her. They get married and Noon gives him the first of 4 letters of the password for a website that contains the evidence to ruin Paul's dad. She makes him go shopping for her and he's starting to get his own little revenge back on her.

So I really like Noon's character. She's strong in this one and Paul is the usual arrogant aggressive p'ek. The scenes when they're getting married is sort of funny and there's a shower scene that totally reminds me of the shower scene in Leh Ratree.

so Noon blackmail Paul to marry her ? LOLzz ..she don't know wat she putting herself in hahhaah . She could have just blackmail for money haha but it all cool !

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
what..? the real kissing scene was in the first episode?! did i miss something? anywho, baby!! yay!! i love dramas because i know there's going to be a lot of love to come afterwards (between the p'ek and n'ek). I like Paul and Noon together. He has really grown on me as an actor. :)

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
The lakorn is interesting. . Who's that girl who pour water on Noon's head?

I also want to see that scene in EPS 02, it looks intense :wub:

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah i had to agreed that i liked this lakorn...i never actually watch noon's lakorn because she's just not attracted to me...but i tried this one because paul has grown on me...so yeah i did finished the first two epi and i loved it...can't wait for epi 3...anyway, hope that it don't drag later on....like some other lakorn it was good and the beginning but kind of drag and out of topic later on which is ruin the whole lakorn...i guess i will tried to finish this lakorn then though i don't really like noon...

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Saw the previews, but didn't get a chance to watch the episode yet. There are sure lots of scenes involving water... ehhehehehe rain, pouring water over heads, shower head..... ponds....... hmmmmmm ehheheheheh