Rahut Risaya (PolyPlus)

sarN

sarNie Granny
hansonie said:
I kinda like Paul. He's a good actor and can be very cute.
[post="171891"][/post]​

at first he seen weird for me but now i think he pretty cool !

nence

sarNie Juvenile
i don't mind paul... i actually got use to him after seeing him play with Bua Chompoo and Teya Roger. he's actually pretty cute in his own way. :drool:

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I saw the preview for this and now totally looking forward to it. Before I wasn't because I didn't think Paul and Noon made a cute couple but storyline seems interesting. Noon's out for revenge from what I can tell. She marries Paul, I think she pretends to be in love with him but then after the marriage she tells him that she doesn't love him which sets Paul off.

Sarn I think its your type of movie. It looks like there's an R scene. :lol: Oh and there's this scene where Noon ties up Paul and gags him. Found it hilarious.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Noon is so pretty and to be honest Paul isn't really as good looking as other guys, but the boy can act soooo much better than most of the guys out there. I'm definitely going to give this one a chance.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Noon is so pretty and to be honest Paul isn't really as good looking as other guys, but the boy can act soooo much better than most of the guys out there. I'm definitely going to give this one a chance.
Agree. Noon is very beautiful. Natural beauty. Paul isn't the greatest looking guy but he's a great actor! Then after you start watching him for while, he starts to look really cute to you! I loved his performance in Sai Luerd Hang Ruk with Aum. He was such a sweet romantic guy in there!!! There needs to be more men like his character out there. My favorite part was when he washed (or was it massaged?) her feet. Sooo sweettt!!!!!!!!!!

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
oh sarN, we know you're back when? lol I gotta get my hands on the teaser! sounds interesting...Paul has really grown on me. He has acted with almost all of the great actresses.

bunniii

sarNie Elites
Wow! Teaser is good. Like it's gonna be hard drama. I just can't miss this one :drool: . Noon & Paul look good together. It's replacing rang rit pitsawat right?! :yahoo: Can't wait!!

tang071

sarNie Elites
airs today!!

Rahut Rissaya
Feb. 7 (after Rang Rit Pissawat)
timeslot: wednesday-thursday @ 8:25 pm (CH.7)
actors: Paul Pattarapon and Noon Woranut