Rae Rai Loog Sao Paa (Campordee)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I like her hair this color than in PRRFK...Cee looking cute like always!
I think they look cute together but I can't imagine her having a tough role....

Ana

sarNie Adult
I just read the news that Sandra ain't in the lakorn with Vier anymore...they should of kept her in there and placed Jui in here. Jui and Cee is so cute together in Rak Tid Lob. What a shame <_<

max

sarNie Elites
I just read the news that Sandra ain't in the lakorn with Vier anymore...they should of kept her in there and placed Jui in here. Jui and Cee is so cute together in Rak Tid Lob. What a shame <_<
YES! I KNOW! Oh well... I guess. This lakorn looks kind of interesting... I just do not think that Cee and Alexandra match...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i rather see Weir play this la korn with Alexandra and Cee go play Poot mae narm khong with Jui or she go play Poot mae narm khong with Weir and Jui come play this la korn with Cee would be a better match.. i'm still so sad that she and Weir didn't play a new la korn together. my hopes was all crush. :lmao: yep i agree Alexandra+Cee doesn't make a cute match like her and Weir does..

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Thanks for sharing the pictures and clips everyone. Can't wait to see it.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
so she's still playing this one right...cause i don't want to her to skip this lakorn cause i love to see her act with cee...

nina07

sarNie Adult
does anybody know when this lakorn will air???

im dying to know cuz i really wanna watch it...hehe...I've been watching weirs lakorns for like the past four months and he already has another lakorn with pinky...so im kind of tired of watching him..[never thought i would say that] but its true i really need to see a alexandra lakorn or else im going to FREAK either a weir and alexandra lakorn or something!!! no doubt weir and alexandra look cute together..but come on....i think its time for me to watch a alexandra lakorn hehe..