Rabum Duang Dao (Polyplus-CH3)

mai92

sarNie Adult
i'M gLad lYdiA iS n'Ek...
i lOve hEr muSic vIdeOs n hEr aCtiNG skIlls...
lOve tO sEE hEr wIth oIL, pLOy anD aRiEN.
:wub: :wub: :wub:
dOes n E oNE nOe wHEn iT's coMminG oUT???

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oil is so cute.. is he supposed to be a paparazzi?

the ladies are beautiful!!

and wow.. i havent seen a lakorn lately that had a girl kiss girl.. the last lakorn i remember that happening was leh kularb with yardthip..

mai92

sarNie Adult
i lOvE tHe t-Ser..
nOw i"m sOO...gONNa wAtcH tHis laKORn..
lOve lYdIA, Oil, n PLoy
:wub: :wub: :wub:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
@spicyforum this lakorn is airing wed-thurs after Kularb Rai Narm, its not Grate/Benz, its change to fri-sun after Aum/Taew. Whoa Ploy is replacing
her own lakorn. I'm interested on watching those girls competing.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
teaser 2 is out [Eng Sub]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N52V-QCYHUU

i love the tsear its so interesting can't wait for all the drama.

tinah

sarNie Coma
im watching epi 1 right now. its so typical and nam nao..too much fighting already. i'm watching it for ploy cuz shes soo gorgeous in here and her acting never seem to disappoint me.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I don't know if I can watch another evil Ploy. She scares me haha! I'll wait for a few more episodes. Wonder how Lydia will do.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Just finished watching episode 1. Wow i can say that this lakorn is so catchy and interesting. Ploy is amazing everytime she's onscreen. At first
i didn't agree Lydia as n'ek but then her acting is quite ok. Its so different cos always see her singing and acting is good in a way. There is not much
Oil scene only base on the 3girls.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
ep1 is totally on a roll love lydia's acting, so gewd for a beginner. so proud of her too. can't wait to watch more. totally hating ploy's reaction, n i feel so sad for arien.