Rabum Duang Dao (Polyplus-CH3)

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
^
^
Ah, the guy who played Pong is Jack Jakkaphan. He was in a few lakorns...I don't really know much about him. He was in the Dutchie Boy&Girl contest back in 2006, I think.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm pretty sure that Sing is the carrier because he is having the symptoms while Namwarn hasn't had them yet. So that means Namwarn got it from Sing. The thing is Pete slept with namgrot before she slept with Sing so there is no way that Pete got it from Namwarn. Namgrot was still trying to seduce Sing at that point.

aznsao9

Ky the Star
^
^
thank you very much. and yeah, my sister has seen him as well, but doesn't remember.
at least i'm learning all the names of the people i don't know about. xD

anyways, my sister and i just finished ep14 and my sister was mad that Pong and Gan had to died.
and then i told her about the original writing for it, and she would have prefer them opening a restaurant together after Pong quit the show biz.
but i teared up like 3 times... i didn't want them to go.. but hey, every asian drama... someone has to die for some reason.
anyways, ep15 looks interesting... although i have no idea what's gonna be the outcome, can't wait to watch it.
seriously, this drama is the best drama i've watched this year and actually watched every episode although skimming some parts... but still.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
oh emmmmm effing geese! I can't believe
Pete and Romy ended that way! I understand why Romy ended things that way because it must have hurt her so much, but I am unsatisfied knowing the lakorn ended without them ending up together. Wow I actually felt so sad with what happened to Namwarn even though she did horrible things. Things for her ended so badly. Whats sad is that even her own parents weren't at her funeral.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh emmmmm effing geese! I can't believe
Pete and Romy ended that way! I understand why Romy ended things that way because it must have hurt her so much, but I am unsatisfied knowing the lakorn ended without them ending up together. Wow I actually felt so sad with what happened to Namwarn even though she did horrible things. Things for her ended so badly. Whats sad is that even her own parents weren't at her funeral.
Omg Namwaan die at the end cos i haven't even start on this ending episode yet. And poor thing to Pete and Rommie guess my happy ending wish doesn't work.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol you should use spoilers for details on the lakorn in case some haven't seen the episode ;p but

I guess what happened between Romy and Pete was its own kind of happy ending.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh the ending episode is quite a sad and good at the same time. Rommie and Pete is a better choice to end that way also to Watit/Namwaan they both die 2gether
its like their love will always be in touch. The couple that has a happy ending is Oil and Lydia. This lakorn teaches people and get to learn from it alot.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
They gave Pong and Gunn's ending to Mai and Taew. I'm happy for them but...did they have to do that at the expense of Gunn? ;_;

After I finished watching this, I went to read the summary of the lakorn, and omg, they changed everything! When I have the time, I'll translate it since it's rather long.

The scene where she won the awards and killed herself gave me chills. Ploy, you are effing awesome.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah Ploy she's so awesome and so does the other cast in here. Not bad with the ending everything seems perfect. Ploy upcoming lakorn is with Dome and its with
Polyplus again.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg, i've been watching the whole lakorn n the ending just went BLAH! :thumbdown: wish it could been better, at least a hugging scene, or a kiss on the cheek (which almost happen), or a kiss on the forehead, or even a kiss on the lips :facepalm: where did the ending go, sad to say, the end was not satisfying at all, though i absolutely love the lakorn! :blahblah:

aznsao9

Ky the Star
my sister and i just finished it.
and honestly... the ending was seriously blah to me.
like, namwan... just died due to suicide... and she didn't suffer so much and what not.
gahlee, it made me sooo frustrated, you didn't get the punishment that she deserve, and she still won the award. >___<
but anyways, i wish that rommee and pete got back together.
i liked the ending for mike and taew though... although i wish gan and bong had their ending too.
and honestly, mei and payut's didn't have much like a simple something. i wanna a kiss or a hug, it would of been nice, but it kind of just left off as a growing still relationship... which i i guess it is in a way.
anyways, it's a good lakorn, but wayyy to much focus on namwan for my liking. couldn't stand seeing her face in every single something.... >____<
and i'm still surprise that this lakorn had me watching every single episode and not skipping the majority of it.

btw, i was wondering, would anyone mind telling me the people who play Mike and Gan please?

also what were the songs that kept playing... or the ost for it? i'm really curious, but i don't know any of them.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Honestly I thought this lakorn was gonna be dumb but now I'm addicted, it's interesting. Shows the dirty side o the ET industry.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The ending should have been better, Namwaan should have bee charged for murder and perhaps have all her viewers hate her and then some to the award show and commit suicide live. The last episode didn't wow me. But the whole lakorn itself was excellent.