Rabum Duang Dao (Polyplus-CH3)

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Just finish with #15, it is going to end next Wednesday. Cannot wait to see Namwan's faith! However, from the preview some of your predictions seem to be right. It looks like she might end up looking how she started prior to her plastic surgery.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i believe the doctor has something up his sleeves. i think he's going to turn namwan into her old self...

he has that eyes look when she mentions about him turning her into look beautiful again.

cant wait to see how it'll end.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Way to go my hope came true that this won't reach up to 24 episode. Yep indeed the doctor has so many plans and things dealing with Namwaan. Wow this so shocking
with HIV story comes up. Wonder who's the carrier and has spreading to others.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think Sing already had the HIV and he passed it onto Namwarn. Namwarn slept with Pete before she slept with Pete. I think the doctor is probably gonna make her look the way she did before she became a superstar lol.

You guys see the preview for next ep. though? Seem like the damage from the acid is still there. :scratchchin:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Either that or her face is the way it was before she became superstar Namgrot lol. Cause the doctor kept referring to the way she looked in the past ... and sometimes when he would look at her new photo he would say how ugly she is and how her personality is ugly. I think he believes that her personality changed because of the way she looked that is why he is intent or making her look the way she did.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Either that or her face is the way it was before she became superstar Namgrot lol. Cause the doctor kept referring to the way she looked in the past ... and sometimes when he would look at her new photo he would say how ugly she is and how her personality is ugly. I think he believes that her personality changed because of the way she looked that is why he is intent or making her look the way she did.

i agree with you too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Another good thing is Namwaan deserve a back up from the doctor, at first her whole story is just tricks and get advantages of others only for own self doesn't care
about anyone or the doctor who truly loves her. She really loves and be nice to him just become a superstar and the only beautiful girl in the entertainment, i
wouldn't blame on the doctor for having plans up his sleeves with Ploy and episode 16 ending looks abit freaky from the preview. Namwaan will be killing other people
and she has this psychological disease that she'll destroy her life and herself but i'm hoping that it won't happen. Hope its a happy ending to everyone in this
lakorn.

aznsao9

Ky the Star
my sister and i just barely started this lakorn a day ago, and already we're hooked. xD
also, we actually love the who payut/mei couple, as well as the pete/romme couple too.
i like how the p'ek and n'ek relationship is really slow in getting to where it should be, although it may not seem like it, but i certainly like it.
as for pete and rommee, hahah my sister predicted that pete was gonna like rommee instantly and yeah she was right. but anyways, she enjoys these two more than the p'ek and n'ek.
but for Ploy's character, gahlee we both hate her soooo much, that we sometime skipped her part. lol.
and honestly, this will be my 3rd lakorn that i will be watching every episodes.... because most lakorn do not work out for me for some reason... it gets annoying. lol
but i'm happy that aerin is playing a good character in here with more lines and scenes as well.
and i was surprise for lydia to be acting, and i really like her character a lot, and i do think she fits well.
although my sister and i think namwan... is getting sooo much scenes, but i think that's the whole point.
anyways, so yeah, just wanted to say all that. xD

also... i was wondering... does anyone have any information on PREM? i can't really find any on him. ^^''

^^ I can concur with most of what you posted. :sweat: I tend to F/F or skip some eps. of a lakorn. I only watch enough to get the gist of what's going on. It's rare for me to actually watch every episode like I do this one and a few others.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
also... i was wondering... does anyone have any information on PREM? i can't really find any on him. ^^''
Prem is the ex-fiance of superstar Tata Young. He's a hiso, the son of Bunjong Busarakamwong (aka Philip Wong), heir to Fairtex-a Muay Thai fitness training camp & equipment gear company. He was born on March 24, 1981 and graduated from ABAC University from the Faculty of Business Administration.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know the scene where they were trying on the wedding clothes and pete was like, "If I am not able to marry you then I must be the unluckiest man in the world." I was like awwwwwww lol and when they hugged ♥♥♥♥♥♥ and then when the news report came on I was like nooooooooooooooooooooo! I'm hoping that the HIV originated from Sing and not Namgrot lol because that would lead to a high possibility that Pete has it, but like I said earlier I doubt it's Namgrot. I think Sing passed it on to her, but Pete slept with her before she had any relations with Sing, so Pete probably doesn't have HIV. I kind of feel bad for Sing -.-" is that weird? Its kind of sad to see him crying in a dark room alone scared and confused.

aznsao9

Ky the Star
Prem is the ex-fiance of superstar Tata Young. He's a hiso, the son of Bunjong Busarakamwong (aka Philip Wong), heir to Fairtex-a Muay Thai fitness training camp & equipment gear company. He was born on March 24, 1981 and graduated from ABAC University from the Faculty of Business Administration.

oh awesome, thank you sooo much. C: i deeply appreciate it. ^^V

anyways, i'm sooo thankful that this lakorn is really good and addicting, because i tend not to watch a majority of them because they're either boring... or i know they're gonna be dragyy... or if the n'ek and p'ek and storyline don't interest me.

but hopefully this lakorn doesn't go up to 24 eps honestly. i would be happy if it just ends at ep16.
anyways, although i'm getting spolier's here, that doesn't stop me from watching it. but yeah, the way it seems, i'm gonna go along with that Namwan is gonna go mental and just have a breakdown... and that Watit is the one that will always love her and all that.

@KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, i soooo can't wait for that wedding scene. xD

btw, sorry if i'm asking too much or being a bother... but would anyone mind telling me any information on the guy who plays a p'ek in the lakorn that's in this lakorn with lydia as the n'ek in ep9?

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
^ It'll end at episode 16, they already announced it, so no worries.

About the p'ek? His name is Oil Thana, he used to be a singer back in the 90's in a duo group "Lift & Oil". They were pretty popular too.

-

spoilerspoilerspoiler, lol.

Namwharn slept with Pete before she slept with Singh if I recall it correctly. It takes a while for HIV symptoms to show up. With the way he was sleeping around, it was no surprise that he's HIV positive. This means that Namwharn might has it too.

aznsao9

Ky the Star
^ ahh thank you very much... yes, only 16eps. ^^ whooo ohhh.

anyways, um, no not Oil, but um... the guy that plays Pong. ^^''
i would like to know more about him.

well now, just need 5 more eps to go... and i'm still curious as how everything will turn out like and how much more stuff is gonna pop up.
because honestly, my head hurts from watching sooo much. >___<

but in a way, i'm dreading how Pong and Gun will be... i want them on. TT^TT
and the whole Mike (is is Mike or Mai? i'm going with Mike) still liking Mei and Taew liking Mike... not sure about that.

gonna start ep12 tomorrow, and i really hope that Pete and Rommee turn out okay, although the preview doesn't look good for them.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I also enjoyed watching this lakorn so addicted just wanna find out whether this is a happy ending of episode 16 to all 3 couples. This lakorn is so a mess
up dealing with HIV problem. Wonder in between Namwaan, Sing and Pete who actually the HIV carrier cos this is confusing on who's the 1st that has the HIV. My wish this
will be a happy ending lakorn maybe a wedding to all 3 pairs for a good resolve with all bad stuff is happening.