Rabum Duang Dao (Polyplus-CH3)

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
cherry and great never thought of that but need pics to see if they match well to me he seems more of a brother to her oh well

btw is is grate or great i've seen users spelled both ways?
I think it's both. I spell it Great Lol. He sure is on a role! I can't wait for pics of Great&Cherry! From the clip, hearing Ploy describing her character, I like hate her character already. Lol.

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
I think it's both. I spell it Great Lol. He sure is on a role! I can't wait for pics of Great&Cherry! From the clip, hearing Ploy describing her character, I like hate her character already. Lol.
Really! Is her character that bad?:eek: probably being the typical nangrai clinging to pek and slandering and bickering with nangek??

I cant wait to see pictures of the two too..... ^_^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
T_T awwwe p'ek ain't DOME T_T.. when will he act... wanna see him SOON!!
hmmm so cherry n great hmmmm..
muahahaha n ploy rai again xp ^_^..
aerin is so cute ^_^

n_naruk

Thanks for the clip Tinah.
Oooh, Great is going to be a news reporter! He looks darn hot holding that camera! ^_^
Ploy, er she's having her typical n'rai role. A two face n'rai. In front of you she's all nice and innocent and behind your back, she's a total b*tch!
Most likely Au will be rai, either that or he'll be a father again.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
No please don't make Au be the father again. His not that old to be given a father role 4ever. I rather get Au to be the p'ek more than Great no
offense he look so stiff to fit the p'ek role. I find that Au is more good acting skill or maybe Au might the pair with Ploy Cherman.

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Thanks....interesting to see how this goes so Grate will be a news reporter wonder how all this is going to fall into place......

Is Cherry's character in here still a tomboy???

Good to see Au he is great at being bad!

n_naruk

Thanks for the pic!
They all look great!!! From the pic, it looks like that Cherry is going to play a koon nou role? I can see the evilness from Ploy already. Lol.

Katerine

Butterfly123
T_T awwwe p'ek ain't DOME T_T.. when will he act... wanna see him SOON!!
hmmm so cherry n great hmmmm..
muahahaha n ploy rai again xp ^_^..
aerin is so cute ^_^
he in another Polyplus lakorn :p

Poster looks good can't wait for the opening! Cherry and Ploy look so pretty

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Cherry looks soooo pretty:) Ploy is gorgeous. I'm glad she has a chance to always be nang'ek and nang'rai:) Great and Cherry will look good together.

pangggx3

sarNie Egg
I'm estatic it's another Cherry lakorn, but the pra ek just kills its for me -__- Oh well, both Cherry and Ploy will make it good.

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
I don't think polyplus have anything on at the moment except their lakorn of weir/aum and pancake/tle.....wonder why its taking them so long.......please hurry and focus on this lakorn pleazzse!

Im actually excited about this new couple....I'm being bias here because i absolutely love cherry but yeah i can't wait until we hear more news on this lakorn^^

icool48

sarNie Adult
someone posted news on web- pantip.com ( news from star-news magazine )

" cherry decided to withdraw from this lakorn. "

:(