Question game

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
I live in France, so first world. It's a really beautiful country, the weather is nice, we have everything and lack nothing but you know, people here are really individualistic, they think only of themselves and their benefits. I would prefer to live somewhere else...

What is your favorite color and why?

P

PrincessKarina

Both. They bring out the full eyes!

Have you had major surgery in your life?

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
In a beautiful garden with a castle looking over the ocean :D.

What month do you like the most?

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
In a beautiful garden with a castle looking over the ocean :D.

What month do you like the most?
^^ that sounds lovely !

I think I like December because of Christmas and I’m always reminded of the fun trip I had in New York!

To tell a person they have lipstick on their teeth or to not tell??

Ms.Zoe

I will tell lol or maybe they will figure out if they could taste the lipstick :D.

What lipstick color do you like the most?

P

PrincessKarina

Yes many times! It’s like a drug. You get addicted to them and you have to find it in yourself to stop or find your “limit”. We all have lives. Plus beauty sleep is important!

Have you ever put yourself in those celebs’ shoes and feel what they are going through?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes. Being a celebrity has a hefty price to pay. You are subject to public scrutiny and society expects you to act like a saint.

Your dream destination?

Ms.Zoe

Drama land to Yu Wen Yue's chamber (specifically his bed chamber):risas3:.

Which type of p'ek do you prefer?

Example: the sadist, forced kiss p'ek or the stone cold face but warm heart p'ek or other types of p'ek....you list it out :D.

P

PrincessKarina

The silent treatment p’ek because I know he has deep feelings for me! But he’s just playing hard to get! Lol.

Are you a Taew or a Yaya fan? You cannot choose BOTH!

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
I like the p’ek that’s like Kan in Kularb Rai Kong Naai Tawan. He’s extremely humble and strong and faithful, and knows how to stand up for himself when treated wrong. He also doesn’t come from a rich background moneywise, but has a good heart. :icon12: Makes me fall in love :love:

The silent treatment p’ek because I know he has deep feelings for me! But he’s just playing hard to get! Lol.

Are you a Taew or a Yaya fan? You cannot choose BOTH!
I choose Taew

Finish the sentence? Love is when ________.

P

PrincessKarina

I love the Beast! When he transformed into the human form he was super hot!

Who’s your favorite Disney princess?