Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
im just tellin you pngrters that i will be starting on this lakorn rit enow since i have oh/fluke's scene stuck in my head now.. even though it was a 10 min clip lol.. thanks for the subs kuda ^_______________________________________^ im goin gaga over oh/fluke atm..

edit: omg.. is this ruj's voice i hear.. ehehehe...

edit once again: oops.. i lied.. i just got sidetracked off from the lakorn lol.. watchin taddao bussaya **whistles** darn.. i hate how i cant stay constant atm.. aiyahhhh..

edit once more again: okay.. pong's lines to aom is just too cheezy!! lol.. but cute at the same time ^_^.. watchin 2 lakorns at once eek..

looksy

sarNie Adult
Yes Songie, that will be our slogan for Bor now. "We love Bor, with or without his shirt on!" :lol: Love it, Love him. So I've been getting messages like crazy from my youtube buddies declaring their excitement in anticipation for my shirtless Bor MV. One emailed me back saying "I love Pong, I love Pong as Bor" She sounds like us huh, Songie. :p She told me to tell you that you can clone Pong but leave the "real" one for her. HaHa

And Songie, that dream? I know that feeling when you just woke up from a wonderful dream that gives you goosebumps. I'm glad for you that you can have Bor/Pong in your dreams. You know, me doing all of these MV's, I spend hours and hours looking at Bor's handsome face. I have to, to edit the clips and all. :lol: Thank goodness my "Bor" isn't the jealous type or I'd be in serious trouble.

Aikoden, you need to finish watching this lakorn so you can share with us your thoughts about it.

Edit/////
Bor's lines to Kaew are cheezy at first but wait until the later eps. Pong and Aom electrifying together.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Well, i wanted to clone Bor because with him, we get both the good looks of Pong (and not to mention his sexy hot bod) and the loving characteristic and heart of Bor. As much as i love Bor/Pong, i really can't keep the original because i want to return him back to Kaew. :p

--But don't get me wrong, Pong is not only good for his [yummy] looks. PNGRT proves that. ;) *fans self* If i can clone Pong, i'd definitely keep the original for myself.xD Unfortunately, he has a bad knee at the moment which complicates the process of bringing him over. *sigh* My parents are planning to visit Thailand this spring and i'm begging them to wait until the summer because i want to tag alongggggggg! T___T This way, i won't have to wait for him to come to me; i'll go to him. Muahahaha.xD

Aikoden, every PNGRTer has their favorite pair. It's either Phiwit & Kong, Tunwa & Pueng, or Bor & Kaew *!!confetti!!*. :D That's why PNGRT is so watchable because of the different pairings. And not to mention Jae Thoom and [i forgot his name].

I'd love it if the PNGRTer youtube community would post here so we all can share our love for PNGRT at a centralized location! Or even on the site.xD [insert advertisement] http://borkaew.com. :p

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Katoey is like what jae Thoom is. It's more of transgenders related. Then there's "thood", it's similar to katoey but it's more like..a very feminine gay guy. Gay is just a guy who likes another guy, but they're not overly feminine. Thais have weird categories and word usages, seriously..lol

looksy

sarNie Adult
Thanks Kudaranai for the info on the different word usage.

I hope everyone is well. Hopefully better than me. :( Today I was home all day and all I did was searched for and listened to all of these Thai songs for the shirtless Bor MV but I still haven't found one that fits. My biggest problem with the song choice is I want a sexy vibe but a mature, sophistocated, wholesome type of sexy. I don't know if that makes any sense. I love Bor b/c even with his shirt off he makes his sexiness look effortless and natural and I want the song to reflect that. *Sighs* Again, if you have any more song suggestions, please post them here. The sooner I get song, the faster I can complete this project. I can't pick and edit any clips until I have the song b/c it sets the mood for the whole MV. :p

Songie, I hope your parents will wait for you so you can tag along on that trip to Thailand and if you do meet Pong, you better make him say your name. I remembered that you wanted to hear him say your name in his sexy "Bor" voice. :lol:

Aikoden, how are you liking PNGRT so far? What ep are you on?

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
When I see you say "sexy vibe" I just kept thinking of Justin Timberlake's Sexy Back. But that song's not sophisticated, it's just trashy. lool.

looksy

sarNie Adult
LOL, Kudaranai, one of my youtube buddies suggested that song to me but it's totally not Bor. Plus, I want a Thai song. :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oo.. thanks for the info kuda.. i always used kha-toey as gay bcuz my parents always told me that since i was young lol.. but then again.. thai have lots of different saying..

^ hmmm.. i only watched ep 1.. im just like wtf.. ugh wat an annoying bro.. wtf.. lol.. that's my reaction the whole time.. i hate guys like that.. i thought por and kaew jumping into the water was cute.. but gosh their lines are so darn cheezy.. ehehe.. xp.. cant help it though.. hehe..

you need a song eh? sadly i cant help you since i havent heard many songs that your trying to search for lol.. so many genres.. for some reasons when you said that i thought of one of the fan mv one of my JLR sisters made.. hehe..

video credit to Breeze ^_^

http://www.vimeo.com/6834385

edit: i shouldnt have watched that mv.. im obsessed with my fav lakorns all over again ^_^.. hehe..

C123

sarNie Hatchling
some song suggestions:

http://anothaidara.wordpress.com/2009/11/04/ying-thitikarn-yom-jum-non-fah-din/

http://anothaidara.wordpress.com/2009/10/09/voice-male-seuah-goo-lahp-hai-tua-eng/

Bie - wait a minute (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9Zcf-FpkeU)

Bie - jung wa hua jai (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zegDRi73Vw)

Bie - someone (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBSIkNRhoDA)

these are some of the few i listen to. but i dont really know what song is considered as 'totally Bor'

let me know and i'll try find some, after all, i'm not so busy these days :)

looksy

sarNie Adult
Awe, thank you Bel for your help. I was so sad today b/c I spent my day off trying to find the right song and came up empty handed. Heck, I had to go back and watch the bathtub scene to cheer me up and it did. Seeing Bor and Kaew wet in that bathtub put a smile on my face. :p Gosh, I can't believe how much I still love that scene. It's too cute and sexy. I fall in love with Pong and Aom/ Bor and Kaew all over again. *Sighs*

So I'll listen to them and keep them coming girls b/c I am a little picky when it comes to Bor and Kaew. :p

C123

sarNie Hatchling
lol, glad that the bathtub scene cheered u up :)
hehe, i would be picky too since i would want the best for Bor and Kaew ^^;
perhaps u could describe what kind of songs suit Bor? something sentimental? no?
preferably a male's voice singing the song? or female?

looksy

sarNie Adult
That's a good question Bel. I was thinking of a male's voice but it could be female b/c really the MV is a dedication to Bor. I'm actually thinking no Kaew in this MV. It's strictly Bor and why we love him. Hence the theme "sexy/shirtless Bor". And like I said, I wanted a classy song with a sexy vibe. Nothing over the top b/c that's not Bor. :D

Thanks for your help Bel.

C123

sarNie Hatchling
no problem, Ariya. :)
i'm happy to help if i can ^^
ok got it, so: classy, sexy, male's voice, and something Thai yeah?
when i read classy and sexy, the first thing that came to my mind was maybe something jazzy. :)
u prefer songs with thai lyrics for shirtless Bor's mv?

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
I went to lunch with a friend today and she tried to talk me into watching another lakorn... not working. >__<

I find it surprising that some people (including my friend) say PNGRT was too dramatic. I'm not going to say that it wasn't (everyone is entitled to their own opinions), but you have to have agreed that PNGRT's plot was quite realistic. If you look at it closely, the family relations and dynamics that each Bor and Kaew (and not to mention, Phiwit and Kong) experience are fairly believable. Bor with his struggles to care for both his sister and niece, having no one to turn to~~ Kaew with filial piety and being a role model for Kong. Instead of a story revolving around money/greed/family debt/etc., we have a story about these two families that have nothing more together but history and fate. This alone, i believe, gives me a reason to say that it's not overly dramatic. These characters are so real (do not get me started [again] on this portion). These are instances that can happen in life, which made me feel so nervous about the ending because it was unpredictable. I mean, how could Bor and Kaew possibly be together with the solid memory of tragedy and murder that broke both their relationship and their families apart? I don't see how that can be too dramatic, it's realistic.--- Excuse me, i just thought i'd defend my love for PNGRT. =)

My busy days are coming back~~ actually, it really didn't die down, i've just been procrastinating. So even though i won't be posting as often, i'll stop by here at least once a day to get my daily PNGRT dosage. In the meantime, i'll be waiting for that shirtless sexy Bor MV, Ariya. If i come upon an interesting song match, i'll definitely let you in on it. Don't forget to insert our "We love Bor, with or without his shirt!" stand! :lol:

P.S.
If i ever meet Pong, i think the first thing i'll say is.... "BOR!!!!!!!!.... please say my name. I love you." :rolleyes: Sexy Bor~ i probably won't be able to convince myself that he's Pong.xD *brings out the special portable cloning machine* Muahaha. xP

looksy

sarNie Adult
Again I was looking for songs and again I haven’t found one that really says “sexy/shirtless Bor”. Keep them coming Bel. I’m sure there is one out there. But don’t stress it b/c I’m sure I’ll eventually pick one. I just like lots of options.

Songie, you never have to excuse yourself for defending PNGRT. Some say that the plot is too dramatic and predictable where as for me, the plot is very believable and unpredictable b/c murder is a serious issue and it kept me guessing the whole time if it was going to end well for Bor and Kaew.

Anywho, so in my quest for song choices, I took a little break and spoiled myself with a few eps of PNGRT. I must say that I’ve fallen in love with this series and with Bor and Kaew all over again. The more I watch it the more I love and appreciate this lakorn.

Sonige, I think what sets us apart from other people who don’t give this lakorn a chance or those who do watch it and just think of it as just another lakorn is that we actually put ourselves in Bor and Kaew’s shoes. We allow ourselves to look deeper and feel what the characters’ feel. I think that to fully appreciate and enjoy the essence of this lakorn you have to do that or it will be meaningless. Where we see that every scene and every moment held so much meaning, some might shrug it off as nothing important.

Let's use this moment from ep 9 as an example, b/c I watched it today. When Bor catches Kaew from her fall, some might just see it as the classic “she trips, he catches her” and it is, but there is so much more to it. The way Bor held her and looked at her, you could literally see his heart beat faster. After 6 years apart, here he is holding her in his arms again. I can just imagine the surge of emotions that are going though his body. After all these years, she was a familiar touch but yet so new b/c he had not held her like that for so long. It gives me goosebumps looking at him look at her like that. How he had to hold back his emotions in front of her b/c he was supposed to resent her but he couldn’t help but hold on to her a little longer than he should have. And for Kaew too, the way she allowed him to hold her for that long, I can only imagine how she must have felt as she got lost in his embrace. How her eyes seemed to search for this loving man that she knew was hidden behind this new rough exterior. That moment had awaken her suppressed feelings too b/c she had to remind herself in the bathroom not to think anything of it and tell herself that they are now strangers.

So you see, it may be a simple scene but we diehard PNGRTers have the ability to look deeper and decode these hidden messages embedded within the storyline that make PNGRT more enjoyable and more meaningful and for that, I think that we are the lucky ones who see what a powerful lakorn this is. Too bad for them that they choose to skip it or that they do watch it and don’t leave with a sense of satisfaction from being touched by such a remarkable drama.

Sorry I wrote so much, I’m quite passionate when it comes to this lakorn.

PS. Songie, If you do ever meet Pong and get him to say your name, you better record it b/c I want to see your reaction when you squeal. :lol:

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
I have no complaints about re-watching it! ^_^

I've updated the site and made some changes to the Media+ page. My little sister also made us a Bor & Kaew graphic for the main page. Much thanks to chouakim. :)

looksy

sarNie Adult
Same here. I have no problems watching this lakorn over and over again. :D I visit your channel at least twice a day Kudaranai. Several of my youtube buddies have tried to get me to watch other lakorns so we can chat about them together but I'm just not interested.

Anywho, just thought I stop by and say "hi". I'm still looking for songs and late at night is my only time to do anything for Bor and Kaew.

BTW, I love love love the new Bor and Kaew graphic at the site. Thanks Chouakim.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Hello my fellow PNGRTers. :p I'm so happy today. After spending the last few days hopelessy searching for the perfect song for our sexy/shirtless Bor MV, I actually stumbled upon one last night. It's not 100% what I wanted but it's about 75%, so it's close enough. I do realize that no song can really fully express our love for Bor so I've decided to go with this one. :lol:

I had two ways to approach this MV. One was a sexy song that talks about Bor's sexiness or the other was to show our appreciation or admiration of Bor and I think that this song kinda hits on the fact that we love and admire Bor in a dreamy loving way. I won't tell you what the song is b/c I want to surprise you all. I hope you all will like the song choice.

Thank you all for your suggestions. I really appreciate it and I loved them all, really.

Finally, I can start selecting and editing clips now. Hopefully, it won't take me too long to complete.

PS. Songie, everyone of my youtube PNGRTers love the "We love Bor, with or without his shirt on!" stand. :lol:

C123

sarNie Hatchling
Songie, i love that picture done by chouakim on borkaew's homepage! :)

Looksy, glad you found your song! i can't wait to hear the song, and of course, i'm looking to the mv too!
i'm so excited!!!! :)