Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

looksy

sarNie Adult
Well today, I completey spoiled myself. All I did was watch some cherished eps of PNGRT and worked on the MV. I must tell you all that as I am editing these clips, I am giggling my head off. You know how we all laughed at the "epic" moment and when Bor took off his shirt in ep 28 b/c both scenes were so bluntly obvious that Khun Boy was showing off Pong's hot bod, well I feel like Khun Boy today b/c I'm doing what he's doing, just choosing the juciest clips of Bor for a strictly fan service motivated MV. :lol: :lol:

The hardest part is finding clips of Bor smiling b/c he hardly smiled throughout the lakorn. Yep, there is no Kaew in this vid, just our dearest Bor looking mighty sexy with and without his shirt on. :p

I miss you girls.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Let's see.... he smiled the first time he [came back from Hong Kong and] saw Tunwa by the elevator. Totally sweet smile. I guess it's also Pong's best look too because it was used for the opening. :p After that, no more bright smiles from Bor. =( If you have space, you have to put in the morning after scene of the tent scenes~~ when he stepped out and the camera angles around him... Bor looks so almighty refreshed with stamina. :p ----- Wait wait, i could drown myself for forgetting. Bor gave the BIGGEST smile after the bath tub scene! How can i forget?? He takes Kaew home and unbuckles her seatbelt for her. :blush: OMG, i blush everytime i see that scene. :lol: ... i'm blushing now. >_< *hides* ~~ if you use that scene, Kaew will be included. :p I CAN'T WAIT. And now, i can't focus on my papers anymore. I swear, i have toooooo many papers! I always end up writing in here rather than writing my papers. We need to put together a PNGRT essay. LOL!!

looksy

sarNie Adult
Definately Kudaranai, he smiled a lot with Nunim. They were some of the sweetest moments. They were so cute together. But I can't use any of those b/c Nunim was usually on his lap and this MV is all Bor.

And Songie, there is no way I can forget the time he came out of the tent. You'll be happy to know I found lots of sexy island scenes to put in the vid. But I did find one where Bor has the cutest smile and it's none of the moments you mentioned above but I am using those moments too. I wish I can use the moment when he dropped Kaew off after the bathtub scene but our dear Kaew is in the way. Sorry Kaew, this vid is only for Bor. :lol:

I really am having too much fun with this MV and I find myself just blushing as I'm editing these clips. I don't know how many times I find myself mumbling, "he's so hot!" :blush:

Songie, I'm sorry that I'm distracting you from your essays. :p

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
I have no right to say this, but i stand by our "We love Bor, with or without his shirt" stand and i detest! We CANNOT miss Bor's blushy face after the bath tub scene! That's a moment to remember, i think you should include it whether Kaew is included or not. OK, rant over. :p

C123

sarNie Hatchling
awww....i remember how nu nim would give him the fake kiss on the cheeks and he'll ask for a real kiss instead! *melts*

looksy

sarNie Adult
Bel, I know what you mean. Bor and Nunim were so cute together. It really was too sad that she couldn't live to be with Bor and Kaew.

Gosh Songie, you gave me a mouthful. :lol: :lol: Let me see what I can do. I can't promise you that I will put it but let me see, ok. Haha

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
LOL, i don't know why i keep coming back. It's probably because i love you girls and my dear Bor..-- *ahem* Bor AND Kaew. :p Ariya, you do what you can to get that scene in. Heehee. No pressure.

So, ever since i had that dream about Bor/Pong, i get this bubbly feeling whenever i see or think about him/the dream. :lol: Has that ever happened to you? It's the first time i've experienced it at this level and it's a funny, but sweet, feeling. It literally puts a smile on my face when i think about it... It's probably the way Kaew feels everyday about Bor. :rolleyes: I want my own Bor. :blush:

looksy

sarNie Adult
Awe, of course everyone has had that kind of dream and it just sets the mood for the entire day and definately puts a smile on your face when you think about it. It's what I call a tantalizing dream and you just simply glow thinking about it. *Sighs* It's a wonderful feeling. Gosh, you make me want to know what Bor/Pong said to you in that dream. <_<

BTW, you are waiting on your "Bor" but you want to know something? Your "Bor" is waiting on you, too and he's probably thinking the same thing as you, when will my "Kaew" come? :D

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Ariya, you are such a sweet-talker lady! I already recorded down my dream, you will have to look for it.. it's very easy to find. haha. But really, i've had such nice dreams before, but never was it able to give me the same feeling as it did the first time i woke from it. This one has left its imprints with me and i can't wipe the silly smile off of my face no matter how much i try. You'll probably think it's nothing once you find it and read it~~ because it's just so simple. Yet, those moments really made me believe that i was Kaew, the best woman in Bor's eyes and heart. :rolleyes:

I think it's pretty much out there that i'm Bor-less, meaning~~~ single. BLAH. HAHA, don't you just love that new term i've found to explain my marital status? LOL, love it!

OK, enough! I'm going crazy, just rambling. Back to writing writing writing! :D I remember we have random nights of crazy talk, miss them! :p

looksy

sarNie Adult
Songie, I miss our crazy nights or random talk, too.

I love your dream. Yes, it was simple but that is what makes it so real. I think that it is great that you can dream about Bor/Pong. There is nothing wrong with dreaming about the perfect man. Good men like Bor really do exist.

Love the term "Bor-less" by the way. Golly, we have invented so many terms on this thread. :lol:

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
wow, this spread is still so active, miss you everybody,haha..

AOM's new lakorn has a opening yesterday, and looking forward to PONG's.
hope our lovely PNGRT couple can co-opreation again.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Seriously, all i do is write papers i tell ya. Onto my nth one and i'm so tired. But before that, i just want to say that i greatly appreciate the talk yesterday Ariya. You're a wonderful gal. My Bor is waiting for me, somewhere out there.^^ I'm listening to the original version of the song and it's just so romantic.. :rolleyes: By the way, i recruited my older cousin to watch the lakorn! :D I'm happy for that today. =D

I moved the OST list to the Media+ section of the site. =) I still need to add Kong and Phiwit's song. No worries.^^

Lucy, glad to hear from you again! I try to be as active as possible,,, because once i'm not in touch with Bor & Kaew / Pong & Aom, it feels abnormal.xD haha. Don't we all miss our Pong and Aom pair? It's not the same without them.xD

looksy

sarNie Adult
Songie, I enjoyed our talk yesterday, too. It really is remarkable how we have all become friends b/c of this lakorn. Now part of my daily activities is to come here and post with you all. :p

Songie, that's a lot of essays that you have to write. It really is too bad that you can't write an essay on PNGRT. I think you can come up with 5 pages easily. I wish I had a subject like this when I was in college, too. That's wonderful that you have recruited your cousin. As for me, I'm in the process of recruiting my sister-in-law. Look at us Songie, we are spreading the Bor and Kaew virus. :p Bel, is there anyone in Australia that you can recruit? :lol: But definately, the biggest recruiter of all is Kudaranai with the English subs of this lakorn. Thank you again Kudaranai. We will always be grateful for your hard work in subbing this lakorn for all of us to enjoy. :D
Lucy, it's good to see you here and i hope you will continue to post with us.

C123

sarNie Hatchling
songie, heyyy i love the term 'Bor-less'!! HAHAHA...in fact, i'm Bor-less too.. lol XD

Looksy, i wish there I could...but just the slight mention of these two words 'thai dramas' and i get interrupted by my friends...yes..they're all not interested at all....*sighs* But i will try! hehe :) i'd definitely love to keep spreading the Bor + Kaew virus around...lol ^^

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Fluke'll be in a new lakorn, they'll start filming in 2 months. P'TongTong will be in it too. But noone else from PNGRT, it seems. That's still good. I love them both.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Hello everyone. It looks like that I will finish the MV late tomorrow night. I plan to spend all day tomorrow working on it. I knew that it wouldn't take me long to complete once I chose the song. BTW, I need you all to help me decide. Would you like for me to provide English subtitles of the song on the actual MV or would you prefer it if I just provided the translation on the side? Part of me wants to do the subtitles on the MV b/c I think the lyrics express our love for Bor but then again it is a strictly "eye candy" motivated MV so the subtitles might get in the way of your veiwing pleassure. :lol: :lol: Oh, the dilemma!

PS. Thanks Kudaranai for keeping us up to date on upcoming lakorns. One day I hope that you will bring us the good news that Pong and Aom are pairng up together again. :p

C123

sarNie Hatchling
Looksy, ooh...this is shirtless Bor MV we're talking abt yeah?
as much as i love having subs on the actual MV, i wouldnt mind having the translation on the side either.
to have translation somewhere visible definitely beats not having any at all! hehe ^^;
what does everyone else thinks? i'm fine with anything actually :p Looksy, whichever is easier for u k...don't have to trouble urself too much with the subs :)

ah...Kudaranai, like Looksy, i can't wait for the day u'll actually bring us that good news! hehehe ^^;

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Uhm... i don't think i'll ever get distracted when it comes to shirtless Bor. It's more convenient for viewers to have it subbed, but it's more convenient for you to provide it on the side. So it's really up to you~~ i'm just letting you know that i'll never be distracted when it comes to shirtless Bor... or Bor in general. :p Can't wait for the MV! Don't tire yourself hun.

EEEeeee~~ that got me excited. I wish we will be able to see our Pong and Aom together again. :rolleyes:

looksy

sarNie Adult
Actually Songie and Bel, it's no trouble at all b/c if I do put the subs, I will do it through Window's Movie Maker which is the easiest way to do it. The problem with that is the subs will not be at the way bottom. It will be like the subs that I put in on the second MV for those Bor and Kaew dialogues. One of my youtube buddies pointed out that the subs might get in the way of the Sexy/Shirtless Bor imagaes, so that is why I'm not sure if I want to do it. But the words to the song says a lot about the MV. <_< What do you guys think? Any other thoughts on this issue?