Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

chouakim

TTFC♥
I see Songie trying to convert people.. :lol:
Well, I just finished it about 10 minutes ago (after Songie made me get started on it this weekend), and it was no disappointment at all. I knew it'd be good (c'mon, it's Pong AND Aom! xD) but I just had it put aside. >__<
Definitely I don't think I've ever seen a script written this good (for Por's love lines anyway). They made a really good main character. I'd be lucky to meet someone like Por. :lol:
..here's a solution my sister suggests:
I wish Bor/Por really existed. I want to clone him... and Pong's gorgeous looks (+hot bod) too. :):)
- Songie @ facebook 2 minutes ago. lol
But anywho, through all this I still find myself [friggin] in LOVE with Kong and Pee. :D I don't know why but it might be because Fluke and Oh are playing the characters but, I saw a lot of chemistry. :lol: I like the fact that Director Boy gave us a very guy-ly guy personality for Pee yet he wasn't afraid of his feelings. Kong was (yes, like the grandma) and a bit scared but I guess that's why they're good for each other. My mouth literally dropped when Pee took Kong's hand in episode 22 (the forced separation *sobs*) I think I'm completely P'Oh converted now. :lol:

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
^Oh~ cloning is nothing new! I've expressed my desire to clone him already... many times. ^_^ I'm glad you finally got to watch it. I told you it would be one of the best for you. The script, cast, OST~~~~~~ amazingly coherent. It was like khun Boy and the scriptwriter wrapped the whole package for us with a large, pretty, satin bow. :rolleyes:

*sigh* Bor's lines are the most loving. I still can't get over how he laid in Kaew's arms in the last episode as he wiped her tears and apologized that he made her cry again. Then :eek: ~~ he sings again. My dream man.. I have so much respect and adoration for him.

Where's Giakem with Pong, eh?

P.S.
Can't wait for that MV!

looksy

sarNie Adult
OMGosh, you guys are just too cute. I'm assuming that this is your sister Songie. Welcome aboard the thread Chouakim. Songie is right. You are very talented with your banner and avatar designs. Love them. I'm glad that you love PNGRT. *Sighs* I can watch this lakorn over and over agian. Bor and Kaew together is just "BorKaew" heaven. :lol: Yes, Songie and I are on a mission to spread the Bor and Kaew virus.

The MV is almost done. I'm just running it through a couple more times to make sure that everything looks good.

So Chouakim, what were some of your favorite scenes?

PS. I'm not one bit surprised that Songie wrote that in facebook. She's been wanting to clone Bor eversince Giakiem thought about kidnapping Pong on her way back from Vietnam. :p

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
He sings it the same way Peck (Nuthi) sings it..with the emphasis on RUK. I think Ruj's version is a bit softer. I prefer that. Or maybe it's because I heard Ruj's version about 486465 times, lol.

chouakim

TTFC♥
^
^ Thank you so much, I'm not that great though. xD Definitely I think I know what'll happen if you two meet in person. You sound so much like Songie already. :lol: (Oh, you can just call me Choua btw.^^)
A favorite scene of mine would be..hmm, actually, my favorite parts of Por & Kaew would be when Por takes Kaew away to their house in Rayong. It seemed like it was a final goodbye before he "had" to marry Orn. How they just held onto each other was just sweet and sad. =( But really, I loved how Por stayed topless for those days, HAHA!
My favorite sad Pee and Kong moment would be when Kong is already blind and Pee comes over with a notebook. It was really sad to me.

I really love how the OST plays such a BIG role in all this, from beginning to end! <3
^ I agree. haha. No matter how much I love Bie..it's just not the same as Ruj singing it.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Yes, Songie and I are alike in a lot of ways. But definately the thing that we have most in common is our love for Bor with and without his shirt. :lol: I loved those scenes you talked about and yes, Bor could have worn that white shirt with a little stain on it but we wouldn't smile that big if he did. My fav. Kong and Pee moment was when Pee put his hand on Kong's chair, so slick. As far as my fav. Bor and Kaew scene beside the sexy bathtub scene, I loved ep 20 when Bor admitted to Kaew that he had never let her go after all of those years and my favorite moment would have to be him standing at the doorway after the faucet incident admiring Kaew. Actually, like Songie said everything of Bor and Kaew is love. I really could go on and on about this lakorn but I won't. I don't want to scare you off. :lol:

OK guys, here's the MV. You guys are not the first to view it b/c my youtube buddy is the first to comment. I hope you like it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIW_kZ4g44Y

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
I think that should become our new slogan for advocating for Bor:
"We love Bor, with or without his shirt!"
*holds picket sign*
*brilliant*~~ Definitely the one major thing for measuring our likeness.

But one thing me and Ariya don't have in common (i'm probably the minority on this with PNGRTers :p ) is that i love both the original and cover versions of รักเดียวใจเดียว (One Love, One Heart) exactly the same. To me, both of them really capture the essence of the time jump. I guess i'll cheat and copy what i posted on Ariya's MV #2 at youtube:

I totally LOVE the Thanapon's original version just as much as Ruj's cover version. To me, it symbolizes Bor and Kaew's relationship prior to their big separation: it's simple and has a very respective tune to it~~ like an old record, something you want to refer back to no matter how things have changed. That's the feel of Bor and Kaew before their 6-year gap; they were simple, happy, and a good memory.
For Ruj's version with more instrument accompaniment, it has a softer, more refreshing sound~ referencing the post-break up situation of Bor and Kaew. They are now individuals who have become more adaptable to situations (hence the term "soft") and their actions imply themselves as becoming new ("refreshing") and different persons. But of course, their love for one another has never changed and thus we are able to feel the same sentiments being delivered in the new version.

Thank you for your hard work Ariya! *ahem* Ready for that shirtless Bor compilation. :lol: *sweats*

Invite youtube PNGRTers to SarN!

looksy

sarNie Adult
Oh, I do Songie. I invite all of them here but they say that they are too lazy to read and write so much. Songie, for some reason your comment on my vid shows up in my inbox but did not post on the vid so I sent you a PM on youtube.

I like the old version of the song but I love Ruj's version. I love this song. I don't get tired of hearing it. And I love it that this song has so much power over Bor. He loves it and when he hears it, he thinks of Kaew, and I love it that the song also torments him and stops him in his tracks too during those early eps.

Okay, you all have to help me decide. I have a song in mind for the shirtless Bor MV. It's Bie the Star's "I Love You, Too"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxfi-s6SaXQ

Listen to it. Bie has two songs with this tittle so it might not be the song you are thinking of. I heard this song on Song Kram Nang Fa, Pong's lakorn with Bee. I love the beat but is it too sexy for Bor? I mean Bor is sexy yes but he is not in your face sexy. He is subtle until those shirtless scenes and even then it is still very tasteful. My youtube buddy sent me the link to the lyrics but the site is down. Tell me what you think or if you have any other songs in mind.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Ariya, i saw my comment earlier... but not sure what happened. It's ok, as long as you read it. And i already posted it here too. :p

I thought the song was called Heartbeat... or something like that?xD I think the song is cute. I'm appalled. :eek: Nothing can be too sexy for Bor! >__< But yes, although Bor is to-die-for sexy, he's the more subtle, gentle-manly, innocent kind of sexy. :lol: The kind that's sweet and not in your face. LOL, if that makes any sense at all at this hour. o___O The song is definitely cute, but i don't know if it matches. I was thinking of a mid-tempo pace one just because it might help for us to savior those moments. :rolleyes: HAHA. And although Bie is adorable, i think the song itself sounds a bit too.... erh, boyish (???) for Bor? lol, yes~ i need to get my sleep on.

BUT, i've recently been loving this song by Ford. I think the guitar gives it a loving, sexy sound. :lol: It's a bit on the slower side though, but hey~~ i won't complain if we get repeats of scenes or even *drool-worthy* slow-motion shirtless Bor moments. Gahhhh. And i like the meaning of the song.

หยุดตรงนี้ที่เธอ/Yòot dtrong née têe ter/Stop Here At You-By: Ford

กี่คราวที่ความรัก ต้องลงเอยด้วยน้ำตา กี่คราวที่ล้าจนไม่อยากมีใคร
gèe kraao têe kwaam rák dtông long oie dûay náam dtaa gèe kraao têe láa jon mâi yàak mee krai
How many times does love have to end up with tears? How many times of farewells until I don't want to have anyone?

กี่ครั้งที่เสาะหา ผ่านมาแล้วก็เลยไป ไม่มีใครที่เหมือนเธอ
gèe kráng têe sòr hăa pàan maa láew gôr loie bpai mâi mee krai têe mĕuan ter
How many times of searching, they came by and have gone away. There's nobody that's like you.

เปรียบเธอดังจุดหมาย สุดท้ายของนักเดินทาง เมื่อเจอเธอแล้วก็ไม่อยากเจอใคร
bprìap ter dang jòot măai sòot táai kŏng nák dern taang mêua jer ter láew gôr mâi yàak jer krai
Compared you to be like the final destination of the travelers. After finding you, they would not want to find any other.

ไม่มีใครอีกแล้ว ที่มีความรักจริงใจ เท่ากับเธอที่ให้ฉัน
mâi mee krai èek láew têe mee kwaam rák jing jai tâo gàp ter têe hâi chăn
There isn't anyone anymore, who have sincere love, as much as that you gave to me.

หยุดตรงนี้ที่เธอ ไม่ไป ใกล แล้วใจ จะหยุดทั้งใจไว้ที่เธอ
yòot dtrong née têe ter mâi bpai glai láew jai jà yòot táng jai wái têe ter
Stop here at you, my heart won't go any further. Will stop whole heartedly here at you.

หยุดตรงนี้ที่เธอ เพราะเธอที่ฉันเจอ คือคนที่รักฉันหมดใจ ( จะหยุดใจไว้ให้กับเธอ )
yòot dtrong née têe ter prór ter têe chăn jer keu kon têe rák chăn mòt jai ( jà yòot jai wái hâi gàp ter )
Stop here at you, because the you that I've found, is the one that I love whole heartedly. (Will stop my heart to give to you.)

เปียกปอนกับลมฝน ฝ่าลมพายุมากมาย ก็เดินมาไกลจนแทบหมดกำลัง
bpìak bpon gàp lom fŏn fàa lom paa yóo mâak maai gôr dern maa glai jon tâep mòt gam-lang
Soaked wet by the wind and rain, with plenty of wind and storms, I would also come walking for far till I'm exhausted.

ไม่เคยจะคาดคิด ว่าคนที่สิ้นหนทาง จะได้พบรักเช่นเธอ
mâi-koie-jà kâat kít wâa kon têe sîn hŏn taang jà dâai póp rák chên ter
Never will I stop thinking, that the one who completes the journey, would be able to meet a love as you.

อยากจะขอบคุณฟ้า ที่ให้เรารักกัน และให้ฉันได้พบเธอ
yàak jà kòp koon fáa têe hâi rao rák gan láe hâi chăn dâai póp ter
Want to thank heaven, for letting us love each other, and letting me be able to meet you.

(ไม่มีใครอีกแล้ว ที่มีความรักจริงใจ เท่ากับฉันที่ให้เธอ )
( mâi mee krai èek láew têe mee kwaam rák jing jai tâo gàp chăn têe hâi ter )
(There isn't anyone anymore, who have sincere love, as much as that I gave to you)
I have the song in better quality if you decide to go for it. =)
Again, surprise us Ariya! :D :D Good night for now.^^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ that song of bie is called "rhythm of the heart" from his i love you too album ^___^ just saying.. xp..

i came here to ask wat ep oh and fluke kissed in.. choua wants me to make a gif banner for her.. lol.. haha.. i have no clue what ep its in since i havent watched this lakorn.. and i forgot wat she told me earlier.. hehe..

edit: and by the way.. what kind of character does my lovely peemai play?

C123

sarNie Hatchling
Hello hello!

ooh, and hello Choua :)

yay! another PNGRTer..

oh did i see someone mentioned JLR here?!? i love love JLR as much as PNGRT!!!!!!!!!

whoa, seems like i've missed out on a lot these few days ... have to go back and read the previous posts...lol ^^;

lol XD i know how u guys want to clone Bor...haha, but for me, i want to clone Pong...hehe...yes i know, they're almost similar, but Bor is only in lakorn, whereas Pong is real....haha personal preference only...no offence :)

ok ok...once i have time, i will re-read the previous posts properly, and reply to u all again! yay! this thread is becoming more active again! :)

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
After being hunted down by my friend, I finally made it to the forum after 1 year of being offline (meaning no forum association). I just wanted to say, I loved the lakorn and enjoyed every bit of it. I can't wait till Exact releases the offical version, hopefully on DVD and not VCD.

I still can't get the picture of Pong and Aom in the tub out of my mind. So dirty, if only the hubby would do that too.

looksy

sarNie Adult
First off, I have to say, "We love Bor, with or without his shirt on!" :lol: Golly Songie, I just had to say that for you. I meant to respond to that last night but forgot.

Songie, thanks for the song suggestion. I will definately keep it in mind. I like that song too BTW. If you guys have any more suggestions on song choice for the shirtless/sexy Bor themed MV, please post them here. I won't tell you which song I choose. I'll just surprise you. But please do suggest some more b/c so far, although I love these songs in there own way, I'm not feeling it for the shirtless Bor MV yet.

Jekk12chipo welcome aboard the PNGRT thread. I'm glad you found us and if you can't get the pic of Bor/Kaew, Pong/Aom in the bathtub scene out of your mind, well...you are most definately in the right place. We love that scene here and the lakorn has ended for almost 2 months now and we still gush about Bor and Kaew. You should check out www.borkaew.com It's songie's dedication to them.

Bel, we miss you and I hope all is well. Where have you been?

Aikoden, if you had asked me about a Bor and Kaew scene, I could tell you in 2 seconds which episode it is from but since it is a Kong and Pee moment, I had to really think hard about which ep it was from. That moment is from ep 29.3.

Ok, so one of my youtube buddy's circle of friends who love PNGRT made a Bor and Kaew MV. Yes, the Bor and Kaew virus is spreading. Check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AsKLrDcWv8
credit: pangiaxiong

It's a beautiful MV set to a Hmong song.

Edit///
Aikoden, Peemai plays an awesome character in this lakorn. Everyone loves her as Kaew's best freind b/c she is sassy and smart.

C123

sarNie Hatchling
Looksy i've just been a bit busy over the past weeks, but now, I'm quite free already! Just waiting for uni to start on 1st March :)

as for mv songs choices...hmm i don't really listen to Thai songs, just some of them. i'm still not familiar with the Thai singers but if i do, i usually get them from http://anothaidara.wordpress.com/. There are quite a few songs which i like from there :)

oh and hello jekki2chipo! you're just like us too...we love and still enjoys every bit of PNGRT. :)

sorry if i'm being impatient, but i just gotta ask this again, has anyone found EXACT's address? why oh why is it so hard to get their address for the fan mail? :( i've already got Maker's group address (for my other favourite lakorn).

and btw, Looksy, i can't can't can't wait for shirtless Bor MV!!!!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh and fluke's kiss is in ep 29? i'll check that seen out in a bit.. thanks ^_^..

^ hehe.. c123.. omg you have maker's group addy.. omggaahhhh!!! JLR!!! ehehe.. but sadly i wouldn't know wat to send them..

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
^ that song of bie is called "rhythm of the heart" from his i love you too album ^___^ just saying.. xp..

i came here to ask wat ep oh and fluke kissed in.. choua wants me to make a gif banner for her.. lol.. haha.. i have no clue what ep its in since i havent watched this lakorn.. and i forgot wat she told me earlier.. hehe..

edit: and by the way.. what kind of character does my lovely peemai play?
I think it's 29. Either 28 or 29. I'm..70% sure it's 29.Why aren't I looking it up? orz.

It's ep 29, the "if you're the grandpa, who's the grandma" moment.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faptCmjqxzo&feature=PlayList&p=8B250DB4C1B22C74&index=143

Peemai's character is the n'ek's best friend. She's feisty and doesn't take crap from anyone. I love her character on there.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ thanks kuda ^_^.. n ooo.. imma love peemai's character a lot then..

wahhhhhh.. i wanna watch the lakorn now just for oh/fluke's part T_T.. gosh just seeing that tiny clip i felt all the chemistry T_T.. **sniffsniff** oh boy... dang i havent felt bubbly inside for a while.. and it's for a kha-toey part.. lol.. XD

thanks once again kuda ^_^

C123

sarNie Hatchling
aikoden, i'm still thinking what to send to them! haha...probably a handwritten letter and some other stuffs :p lol
haha is the jlr thread still active? the last time i posted something there, i didnt receive any notification of new replies..haha...i guess i was a bit late..i only knew jlr existed AFTER the jlr fever was over..but anyway, there's PNGRT :) so it's ok. btw, are u going to start watching this lakorn anytime soon?

ps. what's kha-toey?

OH!!! i just realised something!!! u're a sarNies Granny with more than 10 000 posts! wow, that's a lot compared to me..hehe! :p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ it's funny how i fell in love with JLR .. i was actually mad at that lakorn at first bcuz i was waiting for wishy to sub the rest of this one janie lakorn.. but was like.. i'll see wat all this fuss was about.. and bam!!! I WAS SUCKED INTO THAT LAKORN RITE AWAY!!! HARIT AND SORIYA!!! MUAHAHA.. I LOVE ATEAM TOGETHER.. hehe.. but i didnt join sw until it was about to end.. or ended already.. i have lots of posts bcuz i spammed with the JLR SISTERS like crazy back then.. but we're all pretty busy these days.. but we still chat on msn here n there ^_^.. they were all so sweet.. just like you pngrters too.. ehehe xp..

btw ive been meaning to ask you.. did you watch crows zero yet? hmm this sounds like dejavu for some reason lol.. did i ask you that b4? lol..

anyways... finally on topic again.. **coughcough** kha-toey means gay in thai ^_^.. hehe..

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Welcome aboard/back PNGRTers!

To be honest, i get a little eeeeek >____< when people ask me what role this and that person plays and what happens here and there etc.etc.etc. --- especially when it comes to PNGRT. You just have to watch it for yourself to fully grasp the essence of how each role contributes to solidifying the lakorn. I love character development, so PNGRT does not disappoint. Phiwit and Kong are darling to me too, but Bor and Kaew just makes my heart flutter. GO WATCH IT!!!!!

PNGRTers, i was in a suave mood today! This morning, i woke up from a WONDERFUL dream! ^_^ I am still contemplating if it was Bor or Pong. :lol: But let me tell you~ it was so darn sweet and made me feel bubbly warm all over. I still smile when i think about it. I will have to record it down. =P

"We love Bor, with or without his shirt on!"~~ Ariya, i can imagine us using this as a campaign slogan to support Bor for the LIFETIME PERFECT MAN award. :lol: