Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

looksy

sarNie Adult
Songie, that was simply beautiful the way you talked about the second breakup scene. Yes, it was totally heartbreaking and like you said, at the same time, it is also breathtaking in that Bor is able to have a complete understanding of himself. I couldn’t agree with you more or could have said it any better. That was a wonderful analysis. :)

More Memorable Scenes :D

It was in the beginning of ep 14. Kaew had just return from her confrontation with Putt and she is shaken from the encounter. It is raining and Bor has his driver pull up to her house. He is sitting there contemplating whether or not he should go in b/c this is the first time in 6 years that he has been to her house. So he calls Kaew, but it is Kong who picks up the call and listens to what Bor has to say. Bor tells her that he is worried about her and wants to talk to her but b/c Kong doesn’t respond, Bor says that he will wait 10 minutes for her to come out and meet him, if she refuses, he will go into the house. He looks at his watch, 10 minutes past and he gets out of the car.

Why do I find this scene so memorable? For me this scene really shows us how deeply worried he is for her as a result of his love. He knows that the people inside the house that he is waiting in front of see him as an outsider, as the enemy, but he risks it anyways and steps out of the car to see Kaew b/c he is worried about her emotional well being. I was touched by his courage to go to the house b/c he doesn’t care what the people of that household say to him or think of him as long as he is certain that the woman he loves is ok emotionally. We really see what a genuine and caring man he is in this scene.

I wonder if the scriptwriter and director even notice all of these little details and references that we awesome PNGRT lovers pick up.
I think that all of these details and meanings that we diehard PNGRT lovers are picking up on are intentionally put out there by both the director and the writer. If they didn’t put it out there for us then there would be nothing for us to pick up on. It would just be another lakorn that we watch and then just move on. That is what I find that is so absolutely amazing about this lakorn is that there is so much thought put into it. I’ve watched lakorns all my life and I’ve never was able to analyze themes, characters, and scenes as I’ve done with this lakorn. :)

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Phew, i just finished my contribution to our PNGRT sarnworld wiki page. I edited out and added a lot more to it.
Check it out here and add more information! :p

By the way, there's a photo i uploaded on there that shows a bit of Kaew's wedding gown. I never noticed how pretty it was!! Now, i'm wondering what her wedding dress will look like now that she will finally get to marry Bor. <3333

One of my favorite dresses that Kaew wore to work.=P

You know, another memorable scene for me is in ep8 when Kaew cries in the restroom after Awn said those mean things to her (and she wets her Chanel scarf). It's so sad to see that she is the one who is suffering on her own while he is on the other line with her. Immediately, he recognizes that her voice sounds different and asks if she was OK. Then he quickly returns to his firm voice again after she says she was fine. I just thought that scene was so beautifully done by Aom and it really captures Kaew's persistence. Even though the man of her life is right there with her, she's able to conceal herself. This sums up Kaew's way of dealing with problems. She will keep them to herself and only herself for the good of others, or so she thinks. Aom. <33

P.S.
About my last posts on Bor's growth and life lesson, he actually mentions it at the end of ep8! "The past is a lesson. It taught me to be smarter."~ He tells her that when she goes over to his house and he confronts her about the house that was meant for him and his bride. So i guess i'm not too far off afterall.xD

looksy

sarNie Adult
More Memorable Scenes :D

This picture really says it all. If you are a fan of PNGRT, the bathtub scene from ep 23 definitely tops your list of most memorable scenes. What is there not to love about this scene?

What continues to amaze and move me about Bor and Kaew’s love is that they actually were apart way longer than they actually knew each other. But yet, both held on to that love and was never able to let it go. Can you imagine holding on to a person and everything about that person for so long that it made your heart ache and yearn for that person? Yes, it took them nine years before they were intimate with each other and for us the viewers, it seemed that we had waited that long with them. :)

Note, this image is a repost from giakiem, Full Credit goes to giakiem for this picture.
How could we forget his smile when Bor dunked Kaew into the bathwater, that water fight that Kaew started, and how he kept getting close to her and with his seductive voice continued to plead with her to forgive him? How happy was he when he sensed that she, too was jealous of him with his ex and yes, who could forget the two kisses he gave her? The first one which caught her by surprise and took her breath away and the second which was gentle, slow, and long to show her how much he loves her and that he had always loved her after all those years. And for once, our Kaew was able to let go of all her problems and pretty much enjoy the moment as she squeezes his shoulder.---We are definitely in Bor and Kaew heaven with this scene---We could only imagine what else may have happened after that loving kiss but whatever did happen, I’m sure that Kaew did not complain. :wub:

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
^Sorry that i'm not able to work on any caps at the moment. School leaves me blue and i usually like to perfect my caps before posting. =(

By the way, i love the rain motif during the island/tent scenes. Rain often means a new beginning, washing away the bad and starting refreshed. And surely enough, Bor wakes up the next day, standing tall and telling himself that when he gets through the storm, the sun will be shining like it is now. I just really loved how the camera semi-circled him as if to admire his new self.

*fans self* Pong's bod is so sexy. :rolleyes: - I often think this.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Sorry for double posting, my post was looking too unorganized.

Looksy, that ep14 scene you talked about makes me want to cry because it really goes to show us Bor's determination and extent of love for Kaew. He is willing to go that far as to [in literal terms] step beyond the gate that locked him away (or step back into Kaew's family, the ones who pushed him away). I can only imagine what would've happened if Kong wasn't there to 'greet' him.

Omg, i want my future man to love me as much as Bor. *tears* And of course, i'll do the same. :)

I've never seen this poster/cover before. I really want to see the photos from Bor and Kaew's wedding photoshoot!! They look stunning.

By the way, i definitely want to get the DVD. Any recommendations on where?? It's a pity that lakorns don't usually come with English subtitles, but we PNGRT lovers know the story from front to back, it probably wouldn't matter. I think my parents would enjoy it and they understand Thai... so.xD

Guys, i'm glad this thread is still active even after its air time is over. :D
PNGRT advocates, we are! Keep on spreading the love... <3

I have one request:
I looooove quotes, whether they'd be inspiring, motivational, romantic, or just plain breathtaking, i love them. Can anyone share with me some of their favorite quotes or sayings (since most cannot exactly be quotes since they're translated) in PNGRT?

giakiem

sarNie Egg
awww, on the DVD cover, Por's wearing white, but he was actually in black in that scene :) I love Por in back, but that white suit look sooooooooooooooo good on him . What a waste !! I wonder will they include the behind the scenes in the DVD too . Will they have English sub ? I'll buy it if they do .

This is the actual suit he wore in the lakorn . Not bad though, but I prefer the white one .

hehehe, I just really love this behind the scene picture that I have to post :) they're cute. Who could have thought after or before this picture, they've made me so heart-broken .

credit to Aomphiyada.com

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
^ :D I love that photo too! I saw it awhile back and thought: "Aom and Pong!!!! What great actors~ they can go from cheesy-smiley-peace-sign-holding poses to mellow, mellow, mellow." Pass me the tissue box please.

And there goes Kaew's wedding dress that i was talking about! I love it. I wish we could see their photoshoot because Pong looks no less or more hunky in white than he does in black and Aom is always stunning in any gown.~ We can see their height differences and it's so cute!!! *fangirl mode*

Can you just imagine acting with someone who you idolize?? Pong has always wanted to act with the beloved veteran and i'm so glad he got the chance to (and shined at it!). I just found it extremely cute that their paths finally(!) crossed each other's a few months after his cast was featured on her talk show. :p

We need an encore.

looksy

sarNie Adult
More Memorable Moments :D

Ep 2, Khing has just taken her last breath and the family is screaming and crying from the top of their lungs. Kaew exits the room and Bor follows her. The sad music begins plays in the background, he walks up to her as she is crying with her back to him. He inches closer to her and slowly reaches out to touch Kaew’s hand, he almost catches it, but she hears her family come out and unknowingly turns and runs to comfort them leaving his hand in the air. This heart breaking image is foreshadowing and symbolizing that Kaew will choose her family over him and his love. I got chills when I first saw this image and it has stuck with me until this day.

Ep 3, the lawyer has just messed everything up for Bor and the whole family misunderstands him. Kaew and Bor are outside of the house arguing. Bor sits down on a patio step with his back to Kaew, he says in despair, “What do you what me to do Kaew? I’ve tried everything but nothing gets better. Can you tell me, can you tell me, what should I do? What do you want me to do to make things better?” Kaew hearing his plead, feels his pain and aguish and she slowly walks closer to him squats down and reaches her hand to touch him, she almost catches him, when he suddenly gets up and her hand is left in the air. This of course, foreshadows and symbolizes that Kaew will lose Bor.So sad. :(

See songie, all of these details are intentionally put out there by the director and scriptwriter for us to pick up on. It’s not us just over analyzing anything, it was definitely intentional. Good quality lakorns like PNGRT are hard to come by. :)

how do i put it? i just like the whole whole whole lakorn ....any scene with Bor+kaew...they're all memorable.
LOL C123, what is this about the "whole" lakorn is your memorable scene? HaHa :lol: You are too cute. We want you to post your memorable scenes, too. It doesn't need to be in any details, just one or two lines is perfectly fine, ok. We what you to share and share often with us. :)

And we miss kudaranai, whiterose, and the rest of the PNGRTers

Songie, I do love Kaew in that blue dress. She is such a classic beauty and I just love her simplicity. If I remember correctly that is dress is from ep 10 when Awn is confronting Kaew in Bor’s office.

Giakiem, I actually like Bor in the black suit better. Of course he looks great in everything but I especially like him in black.

Thanks for sharing the pics everyone. I love all of them. Post more, Post more! :D

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
^LOL, of course i was just kidding about the scriptwriter and director (we need to find out their full names, i want to add them to our wiki page)! :lol: But can you imagine?~ If we're already able to pick up and dissect down all of these double-meaning lines and scenes and these foreshadows and motifs~~~ can you imagine how long and hardworking it was for the scriptwriter and director, etc. to wrap it all up in a gift for us? :blink: Phew. Massive props.

I feel so proud of the PNGRT scriptwriter. He/she was able to grab the casts' attention, making this an unforgettable lakorn altogether.

C123

sarNie Hatchling
argh! i just wrote such a long post, and before i got to post it up, i accidentally click on the wrong button and the whole thing disappeared!!...now i have to start all over again...anyway, i'm in a rush, but i'll definitely write it again, and maybe put some images too, how do i credit lyn's iheartlakorn blogs? im gonna use some screencaps from there.. :) anyway, take care fellow PNGRTers!!

i shall continue to dreammmm of PNGRT even though i'm not on sarnworld. hehe ^_^

*dreams* Zzzzz

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
After looking at "Bor" and "Kaew" in their wedding outfits, i secretly wish for p'Pong and p'Aom to be a real couple. Wuahahaha. :p ....... Of course, it's no longer possible. :ph34r:

So, i'm kind of sad that it's going to be a long wait until we'll be seeing Pong in another lakorn. And Aom only wants to take on one lakorn per year. What are the chances that our beloved couple will be a pair once again??

C123

sarNie Hatchling
but it's true, Looksy~~ haha XD ok ok, i'll share more yeah ;) before i forget, well, most of the memorable scenes which u all have already mentioned, i have to say, i absolutely found it memorable too! really ~ like the tap scene at Bor's house, when both Bor & Kaew got wet...which brings me to think of the few scenes when Bor was swimming..

*fans self* Pong's bod is so sexy. :rolleyes: - I often think this.
agree agree agree...haha :blush:

also, the scene where Pee casually puts his arm around Kong on the seat behind Kong. again, this has already been mentioned by one of the PNGRTers.i find this scene very sweet! haha...

and i also like the scenes with the 'hug from behind' kinda thing. there was one when Pee hug Kong from behind, and another of Bor + Kaew.
i just like it coz it gives a sense of security maybe? whatever it is, it has the warm feeeling, and yes, hugs from behind are just as romantic as hugs from the front for me :)

taken from Lyn's iheartlakorn blog:

credit: Lyn's blog

and again, in ep 4:

awwww, look at them:

love his smile!

btw, just to make sure, can we use images from lyn's iheartlakorn blog here? how do i credit her? i tried making those screencaps thing myself, but the last time i tried for one of the dramas i was watching, the whole video player stopped working and it took me about a month or so to try fix it, and in the end, i uninstalled it and install the payer again,..lol so since then, i dare not try anything new with it, but i'm satisfied with all the available images and screencaps :)

another random question...who here has met any thai actors/actresses in real life before? lol, i suddenly have this dream of wanting to meet them after seeing some videos on youtube where some fans met this thai actor and even got a hug from him! haha XD and, i found out that Pong was in Melbourne before, but i didnt know at that time, hence i missed the golden opportunity to actually fulfil my 'dream'. hahaha :blush: any chance that this year, any thai actor/actress will be visiting melbourne? if not i'll just have to go all the way to Thailand then..lol! nooo i hope i didnt sound like a stalker. oh yeah, i was told that if i wanted to meet them, i just have to check their schedule on their official website, and that's just what i did. i signed up for an account there, but guess what?! it's all in thai! *_* unfortunately, i can't read/speak a word in thai :unsure:

man i just realised how much PNGRT has gotten into me :wub: <3

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I met Katreeya English back when I was still living in Thailand, lol. She's so pretty and nice =]

About the credits, I'm sure you can stick "credits: Lyn's blog" somewhere in your post and she'd be okay with it.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
^
^I just saw Num and Mos this past December.~~ But it feels awkward talking about them when i'm so in love with Pong and Aom right now. :lol:

I don't think we'll be seeing Pong any time soon. I think he just got back from his trip to Korea with his family though. He's probably preparing to go through his ordination at the end of this month. Then after that, he'll be getting his surgery. I read that he probably won't be participating in another lakorn until April or so... Thai actors seems so much more relaxed and fun to meet. I'd love to meet anyone from the PNGRT cast, even Nuthi.xD

Back hugs are so.... what's the word?... Sexy? Especially when it's coming from Pong to Aom; her petite body next to his.. :rolleyes:

giakiem

sarNie Egg
C123 : I remember I saw a cap from the bathtub scene @ aomphiyada.com . I'll look for it when I get home . Same thing happned to me whenever I try to capture a scene. I'm a tech noob :) so , I can't do any caps :)
I love the scene when they get wet in his bathroom too. Nothing sensual but so cute. Then he was like "You think I wanna look at those? " then get her a towel to put on her chest...so cute...then come out to look at her drying her hair. ahh.......I need to go back to re-watch that scene again .

Songie : so, Pong will start a lakorn in April ? Heck, the chance of seeing them together in a lakorn is really slim. More likely at least in 3 years ? noooooooo, that's too long . Oh well, what can we do beside waiting ? I'm gonna miss Pong when I watch Aom's upcoming lakorn . Why can't they just switch Son and Pong . Darn it. I'm dreaming. I have to wake up and back to work .

See you guys at home ...heheheh ...

looksy

sarNie Adult
Songie, you are not the only one that secretly wishes that Pong and Aom were a real couple, but that's ok, at least we get to love them as Bor and Kaew. This is one of my favorite pics of Pong and Aom together. :p

I can only imagine how thrilled Pong was to hear that he would be working with Aom b/c he had always admired her. I'm so glad that Khun Boy believed in him enough to pick him to play such a strong and emotional role as Boramin b/c I really can't see Bor being portrayed any better by any other actor. Yes songie, it really is fate that Pong and Aom's paths would finally cross to bring us such an amazing love story. Let's continue to pray to the lakorn gods that they will be paired up again real soon. :D

credit:aomphiyada.com

Wow C123, you are becoming a big fan or PNGRT now. I love Pong's smile, too. But I must say, I really love his eyes and the fact that it is his special acting feature. I think his deep jealous stares really set him apart from the other Thai actors. I've seen others comment on Pong's jealous stares in other threads, too so it's just not us. And for him to dig so deep as to convey so much hurt and pain from losing Kaew, Pong really blew me away in this lakorn. I love Pong for making Bor real and ginuine for us the viewers.

Giakiem, I can't wait to see the bathtub caps. :)

PS Since I just figured out how to post pics here, I actually went back and post some pics to go with my memorable scenes from the previous page. I love this thread and it's becoming our scrapbook of PNGRT. Thanks again for sharing. I love our PNGRT family here. :D

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
giakiem, no it's not certain that he'll start a lakorn in April. But from what i remember, he did comment and say that most likely he'll resume activities in April~~ which, to me, means that he'll start acting again (since he'll be fully rested from his surgery). :)

Although these two have already been in the business for a long time, i like seeing new pairings. I like it especially for PNGRT because some scenes you could sense that Bor and Kaew were shy, but at the same time they were very comfortable with each other too. Perfect for our Pong and Aom team, right? :p

I will go back and look at your images, looksy. For now, i've to get back to my readings. =(

giakiem

sarNie Egg
Looksy : I love the picture that you posted . Awww ...they look like a real life couple . I like Aom's hair in that pic too. She looks young with that hair style. Look at how Pong smiling at her . They look way more happier than any real couple ...lol ...

Songie: Thanks for your info. I think I'm gonna feel bad for the next actress whoever gonna be paired up with Pong because I'll also compare their chemistry .