Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

looksy

sarNie Adult
Thoughts on ep 29

In all honesty, it took me longer to watch this episode, not the fact that it was a little longer than normal, but the fact that it took me forever to get past the Bor and Kaew scene in the beginning. I kept on rewinding and rewatching it. Ogolli, was that not the most beautiful scene ever? There was no dialogue needed. Just the look in their eyes and facial expressions said it all. I loved it that his delicate kiss on her shoulder awoke her. I loved that every movement in that scene was done so slowly by Bor as for him to savor the moment, to savor being with the woman he loves. A kiss on the forehead never seemed more loving and tender as Bor’s kiss for Kaew. Yes, I was in lakorn heaven, songielove.

Thank you Khun Boy for understanding your audience and giving them what they really want to see. Other lakorn directors should take notes from him. And the funny thing was the scene only lasted a total of one minute but it was so moving and powerful. It was a testament to Bor and Kaew’s love. And my goodness, Pong and Aom really do look so beautiful together in that scene with the early morning lighting. Thank you whiterose for being so kind as to translating the song that accompanied that breathtaking scene. I’m definitely rewatching it again.

Of course I really love the scene with Kaew’s mom and Bor. I have been waiting on this scene ever since Bor became an outsider to the family. Bor has always been very respectful of her and even though Kaew’s mom made it obvious that she hated him. Bor never held it against her and genuinely cared and worried about her because of his love for Kaew. I loved it when Bor said that he knows he promised her that he would leave Kaew alone, but he couldn’t let her go. I really do love Bor’s patience and persistency when it comes to everything Kaew.

Kong and Pe, how cute are they? And what about that accidental mouth to mouth action, too cute. I have a feeling that they will show Kong and Pe getting on a plane to go off to the US to get his eyes fixed in the finale. We’ll have to see. I also love it that Pe is so much like Bor. He really does care for Kong so much that he loves and cares for Kong’s family as his own just like our beloved Bor.

Everything he says always has this double/triple meaning. When he said to Por, "this is a wedding not a funeral" I was thinking, "well just wait...it's gonna be yours soon" I can't wait for them to get what's coming to them since crazy Putt is back with a vengence again!

Oh yeah, although I'm not complaining, but where's Nuthi in all this? He didn't come to see Kaew in jail?
I love how you described that whiterose, double/triple meaning. He is slick with his words. I hate Pipat more and more. He takes so much pleasure in ruining Bor’s life. And it hits me, the reason that he hates Bor so much is because Bor is everything that he is not. I am really looking forward to see what will happen to Pipat and Awn. Definitely both will feel the wrath of Putt.

Whiterose, it may look like that Nuithi has fallen off the face of this lakorn, huh. I was surprised too that he didn’t show up at the jail to cause a little ruckus for Bor but like you, I’m not complaining. Although, it would be nice to see him apologize to both Bor and Kaew for all the misunderstanding that he has caused.

You guys, it’s amazing how much they were able to fit into one episode, huh. So many memorable and monumental scenes today and all were so well done. This lakorn really surpasses my expectations. Usually I would get bored towards the tail end of a lakorn b/c everything is wrapping up but this lakorn continues to keep me wanting more and yanking on my emotions. I love it, I love it, I love it.

looksy

sarNie Adult
PNGRT Finale Viewing Party Tuesday December 22

8:30 PM PST
9:30 PM MST
10:30 PM CST
11:30 PM EST

Please join us as we chat away and watch our beloved PNGRT for one last time together as dedicated fans.

Here’s the chat group that songielove has kindly created for us:

http://pngrtlovers.chatango.com/

Again, this event if open to everyone, even if you have never posted before. Please join in on the fun.

Whiterose, I know b/c you do the translations, you will watch it before us, but pease join us for the Finale Viewing Party, too. We want you to join in on the fun, too. Ok, whiterose.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
screaming!!! OMG!!! the bump kiss between P&Kong are sooooooo cute&adorable!! :wub: Fluke said it was 3 takes oh wow..haha..O and Fluke must be very shy with this scene. i didn't see the kiss coming so was shocking and blushing and can't stop smiling. O & Fluke are so cute!!! love the whole scene. hold hands, wiggle head,tease eachother, ta&yai 555..P is so funny. i was waiting if they will have a kiss scene and thought it will never happen and finally it did. yay!!! this kiss scene come out looking so cute! like i imagine it to be. O&Fluke play it very naturally cute!!! hope they will get to play good roles like P&Kong again. also the scene P finally reveal himself was sad and touching. Fluke is such a great cryer. his tears is like a faucet running. he's one of the actor that cried and look so sad & pitiful and make me feel so sorry for him. and he has such smooth sweet voice too. gotta repeat he play as a blind person so naturally well. so believable he's blind. applaud and standing ovation for Fluke. and O is amazingly hot as P, love this character, can't imagine anyone else that can play this character as hot as him,love O. feel so sad that it will end tommorrow, will miss P&Kong so much. T_T.. will always remember Pirawit and Kongbadin, they will be in my memory forever. one of the innocent touching love story between gay couple that is memorable for me.

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling

Please join us as we chat away and watch our beloved PNGRT for one last time together as dedicated fans.

Here’s the chat group that songielove has kindly created for us:

Again, this event if open to everyone, even if you have never posted before. Please join in on the fun.

Whiterose, I know b/c you do the translations, you will watch it before us, but pease join us for the Finale Viewing Party, too. We want you to join in on the fun, too. Ok, whiterose.
I have some family visiting, so I'm not sure what I'll be up to then, but I'll try to join you guys! :)

looksy

sarNie Adult
I have some family visiting, so I'm not sure what I'll be up to then, but I'll try to join you guys! :)
please, please, try b/c it won't be the same w/o you

also whiterose, I've been meaning to ask you. Do you know the title of that song and who sings it from ep 29 that was playing in the Bor and Kaew scene? I can't get it out of my mind. I love it. It so fitted the moment.

I'm actually doing a marathon tonight of PNGRT in anticipation of tomorrow's finale. I can't believe that I am still crying from all of the sad scenes. You'd think b/c I've seen it so many times, I'd be immune to it but this drama still has the same effect on me. I think I even cry more this time around b/c I have come to love Bor and Kaew so much.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
I'm actually doing a marathon tonight of PNGRT in anticipation of tomorrow's finale. I can't believe that I am still crying from all of the sad scenes. You'd think b/c I've seen it so many times, I'd be immune to it but this drama still has the same effect on me. I think I even cry more this time around b/c I have come to love Bor and Kaew so much.
Exactly what i'm going through! I think i'll always have the same sentiments for PNGRT and our Bor and Kaew. <3 Btw, i find it extremely funky that i'm more than halfway done with my PNGRT marathon and the lakorn hasn't even officially ended yet. :lol: This just goes to show everyone how much in love i'm in. I'm a PNGRT / Bor+Kaew advocate and have been spreading the word about this lakorn.<3333 Doesn't it frustrate you when you can't exactly put words to describe this feeling of raw, genuine love for a certain thing or person???? I don't know how to explain any more to others how much i love this lakorn (and Bor and Kaew) and how it has that distinguishing spark that no one else seems to see (except us, of course)! I pity those who are not watching it; this lakorn needs some more loving and attention. I'm glad we've been here to give it some! :D

After ep29, i'm so ready for ep30, our finale! I'm really surprised at myself because i can't expand more on what you girls have already said. I love love love Bor and Kaew's continuation scene (is that what we're calling it now?? :p ). The whole 1-minute scene was like... slow motion for me. It was absolutely romantic and beautiful with the morning sun on Bor's skin as he kissed Kaew's shoulder. I love it that Bor and Kaew do not need to speak to get their love across to each other (and to us).

I really giggled and blushed while watching Pee and Kong!! I'm so happy for them and we all know that i only want the same for my dearests Bor and Kaew! The scene with Bor and Kaew's mom... *cries* I'm going to cry another round once i get back here with my marathon.

Things may not look dangerous for ep30, but like i said, a lot can happen within two episodes. And ep29 proved that! I hope it's psycho Putt herself that pushes the teddy bear (Isn't it weird though? Wouldn't one have already pushed to listen to the recording long ago?? It's only natural... but i guess, with Putt's mental illness...><). ~~Whatever way they choose to get there, as long as i get my happy Bor and Kaew ending, i'm happyyyyyyyy!~~ I'm so ready for Borkaew!!!! :p

Ep30, the finale, is actually starting in about two and a half hours, but i will hold myself back and meet you all at 8:30PM PST tonight!! <333

I understand that it's an anticipation and you'll probably want to watch it earlier. So even if you do, come join me and looksy in the chatroom anyways. Just remember to not spoil it. I'll be reading whiterose's translations on the spot this time... Thank you in advance whiterose!! <333 GAhhhhhHHHh! So excited!!!!! *bittersweet*

This will be the last time i'll be in here before the Finale Viewing Party, just to avoid any spoilers and fan reactions. xD

looksy

sarNie Adult
I'm soooooo excited about tonight. Definately can't wait giakeim, songielove, whiterose, and everyone else in the PNGRT family.

Even if you can't make it right at the same time we start the Finale Veiwing Party, please check up on us. Who knows how long we'll be chatting away about PNGRT tonight.

Also, please continue to post after today as we start to reminisce about favorite eps, memorable lines, funny moments, and everything else we love about this lakorn.

mizzniki, lucy1029, 7malisa, teedee, tik_aom_luver, joy2cu, linda, and anyone else I'm forgetting, I hope that you will be able to join us tonight.

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
also whiterose, I've been meaning to ask you. Do you know the title of that song and who sings it from ep 29 that was playing in the Bor and Kaew scene? I can't get it out of my mind. I love it. It so fitted the moment.
hey looksy, it's a new song from R The Star called "Yak Yoot Wayla" or "Want to Stop Time" that just came out in the latest album "Star Voice" with a whole bunch of songs from other "The Stars," including Fluke. It's a cover of Nuntida's old song.

looksy

sarNie Adult
hey looksy, it's a new song from R The Star called "Yak Yoot Wayla" or "Want to Stop Time" that just came out in the latest album "Star Voice" with a whole bunch of songs from other "The Stars," including Fluke. It's a cover of Nuntida's old song.
thank you whiterose. I totally appreciate it........so have you seen it, yet? LOL. I'm still on the martathon. That's the only way I can keep myself from watching the finale until tonight, so excited?

looksy

sarNie Adult
I'll try my best I get off work at 8pm, I'm excited.
Please do try, joy2cu. I have a feeling the ending might be quite satisfying. It looks like we won't have fly out to Thailand and make Khun Boy reshoot the ending afterall, LOL. I was willing to join you if Bor did die, you know?

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
I wasn't sure when you wanted me to post it, but I don't know if I'll be around later this evening, so I just wanted to get it up just in case. I hid it so I won't spoil it for you guys. :) I'll try to make it for 5:30 tonight though.

Episode 30 – FINAL!!!!! Gonna try to make this as thorough as possible!!

Kaew: P’Putt ka.
Putt: You’re here, Kaew?
Kaew: But I probably won’t be able to stay long. I didn’t tell the people at my home because I was afraid they would be worried.
Putt: Good, so no one will interfere. Come look at this picture here. [she puts the bear down. Kaew walks over to see the picture.] When I first saw it, I thought it was me, until I saw what was written was “Mom Kaew.” Noo Nim loved “Mom Kaew” very much. [reaches for the gun and approaches Kaew]
Kaew: P’Putt!
Putt: Tell me now what happened that day!
Kaew: I told you already that I saw P’Pat and Khun Awn arguing that day and then Khun Awn…
Putt: That’s enough! You put the blame on my husband and my sister-in-law so that you will look innocent, right? The police may believe you, but I don’t!
Kaew: No, I didn’t. I just think that P’Pat and Khun Awn should know what happened on the balcony before Noo Nim fell.
Putt: Do you know that the whole 6 years that I spent in jail, I thought that after I got out I would be able to be with my child, to raise her, to hug her, but she had to leave us because of you! You think that you can get revenge for your sister? I’m the one who’s going to get revenge for my daughter!
Kaew: [fighting for the gun!] P’Putt, don’t! Let it go please! P’Putt! [Kaew manages to get away and runs away…wow, go Kaew!]
Putt: Where are you running away to?

Wedding
Announcer: At this time, I’d like to invite the bride and groom to the stage. [applause]

Putt: What are you going, Kaew?
Kaew: P’Putt, don’t!
Putt: You see this teddy bear? This is a replacement of Noo Nim. I’m going to kill you in front of this teddy bear so that Noo Nim will know that I got revenge for her! [Kaew fights with Putt and knocks over gun and teddy bear]
Bear: (Kaew’s voice) Noo Nim, I want to tell you that I love you, but I probably won’t be able to see you again…
Putt: I’m going to kill you!
Bear: [Pipat: I don’t have anything else to say and you’re still following me!
Awn: You have to talk to me until we understand each other. I told you that you can’t run away from me!
Pipat: Fine, what do you want?
Awn: You have to help me think. If Por finds out that this child isn’t his, then what are we going to do? Everything is all your fault. If you didn’t do this to me that one time, then I wouldn’t be like this!
Pipat: And what do you want? Do you want me to accept responsibility for the child? Huh? So then I can tell Putt. But be careful not to get shot by Putt…because last time with King, Putt even believed me that the woman was the one who hit on me first! [they fight]
Awn: Kaew!
Pipat: Awn, calm down!
Awn: How did you get in here? You were eavesdropping, right?
Kaew: I was visiting Noo Nim.
Awn: Tell me what you heard!
Kaew: I didn’t hear anything!
Awn: Liar!
Noo Nim: Mom Kaew! What’s wrong? [they fight and Noo Nim is thrown off the balcony]
Pipat: Awn, run away!]
Putt: Khun Pat! Khun Pat killed Noo Nim!
Kaew: P’Putt! P’Putt stay calm. [tries to calm her down]
Putt: No! I won’t allow it! The person who killed Noo Nim must pay for it!
Kaew: P’Putt! P’Putt!

Kaew calls Por. [haha…answer the phone during your wedding!]
Kaew calls Peung.
Kaew: Peung! It’s me…[phone dies]
Peung: The battery ran out! Khun Tunwa, can I borrow your phone? My battery died.
Tunwa: I think I forgot it in the car. I’ll go get it for you
Peung: I’ll go with you. I don’t want to stay here anymore. I’m gonna puke.

Kaew texts Por from the car. She texted: “P’Putt knows that P’Pat and Khun Awn killed Noo Nim and she’s on her way to the wedding!”
Por is pissed at Awn.
Awn: Where are you going? Por!
Announcer: Excuse me for a second, it seems like my groom has cold-feet. He’ll be right back. Let’s take a picture first.

Por: Tun!
Tunwa: Por! How can the groom come outside here?
Por: Kaew just messaged me that P’Putt knows that P’Pat and Khun Awn killed Noo Nim
Peung & Tunwa stunned: What?!?!
Por: Now P’Putt is on her way to the wedding! [calls Kaew]
Kaew: Por, did you get my message?
Por: Yeah, I got it.
Kaew: Por, everything got recorded onto the teddy bear and now P’Putt is on her way to the wedding. Por, P’Putt has a gun! You have to stop P’Putt.
Por: Kaew, where are you?
Kaew: I’m in a taxi. I’m on my way.
Por: Okay, I’ll take care of things here. Kaew, be careful.
Kaew: Okay.
Por: Tun, tell the security to stop P’Putt and don’t let her come into the reception at all. I’m going to go back in and when it’s over, I’m going to have P’Pat and Awn arrested. And when Kaew comes, please take care of her for me.
Tunwa: Don’t worry, Peung and I will take care of her.

Announcer: Oh there’s the groom now. I told you he’d be right back. If he didn’t come back, I think I would have to change from being the MC to the groom….but I don’t think the bride would want that.

Here comes Putt!
Tunwa: Stay calm, Khun Putt.
Peung: Khun Putt, please leave it to the police.
Putt: Kaew told you guys?
Putt: [takes out her gun] Stay back! [storms off]
Kaew: [comes running in] Where’s P’Putt?
Peung: P’Putt went into the reception. What should we do?
Kaew: Go!

While cutting the cake, Awn puts her hand on top of Por, showing superiority over him.
Putt: [barging in] Stop! You don’t have to marry anymore! You don’t have to marry her anymore!
Awn: What is this, P’Putt?
Putt: Don’t act all innocent. I know the whole truth! Your child isn’t Por’s! You’re cheating with my husband! You’re pregnant with my husband! [dun dun dun]
Por: Stay calm. Listen to me.
Putt: Por, listen to me.
Awn: Everybody, don’t listen to her! P’Putt is crazy!!
Putt: You say I’m crazy? Fine! [whips out her gun and everyone runs away] Get down here now! I said to come down! I said to get down!
Por: P’Putt. Give me the gun. [fights for the gun…gunshot]
Putt: Por, this girl is a lying bitch. She’s pregnant with Khun Pat and she threw the responsibility to you. She was afraid the truth would be revealed, and so she caused Noo Nim’s death.
Awn: It’s not true, Por! P’Putt is crazy!! Don’t believe her!
Putt: You think you can hide your evilness? But Noo Nim knows, and she’s going to be the one who’s going to reveal the truth! [plays the bear right to when Awn stays that Por isn’t the father]
Awn: It’s not true! Not true! [fights for the bear…gunshot right into Awn’s belly]
Awn’s mom: Awn!! My daughter! Help!
Pipat runs away.
Putt: Khun Pat! [chases after him]
Por: P’Putt, don’t! Peung, stay with her. [runs after Putt]
Kaew: Por, where are you? [runs after Por]
Tunwa: Peung, call the hospital, my phone is in the car.
Peung: I know, but my battery is dead!
Tunwa: Who has a phone? Someone give me a phone!

Pipat is running  chased by Putt  chased by Por  chased by Kaew
Putt: Stop Khun Pat. Stop right now or I’ll really shoot you!
Por: P’Putt!
Pipat: [fake sweet voice] Putt ja. Putt, listen to me. I’ve been as sad as you over this whole thing.
Putt: You threw the blame onto Kaew and Awn’s child to Por, that shows that you’re sad?
Por: P’Putt, don’t get hasty.
Kaew: P’Putt, put down the gun.
Pipat: [starts to fake crying] Putt ja, my dear love. You think I’m not sad that Noo Nim died? I’m her father, why wouldn’t I love my child? You know that after that, I couldn’t sleep. I secretly cried every night. You don’t know how much in pain I’ve been for what I’ve done. Putt, I love you. I love Noo Nim. I wanted to confess everything to you, but I wasn’t brave enough. I’m evil! I’m evil!
Putt: Yes! You are evil! Did you know that for the 6 years I was in jail, how tormented I was? I killed King, destroyed Kaew’s mom and Kaew thinking that they were evil! But in reality, the person who should have suffered was you! Not them!
Pipat: Putt…Putt. Stay calm.
Putt: You never loved anyone else besides yourself! I was wrong that I was stupid to love someone evil like you! Someone evil like you and someone stupid like me, we were the ones who made everyone else had to receive our bad karma, including our child! [wow! She totally turned a 180 so quickly!]
Pipat: Putt, I’m sorry! I was wronged. I’m really sad!
Putt: Stop saying you’re sad!
Pipat: I’m sad. I’m really sad. We can start over right? If Noo Nim knew that we started over, she would be happy.
Putt: Noo Nim would be more happy if I sent you to apologize to her yourself! [about to shoot him]
Por: [tries to get the gun] P’Putt don’t!
Kaew: P’Putt, don’t dirty your hand for this stupid guy.
Por: Kaew, what are you doing there? Get out of the way!
Kaew: P’Putt, listen to me. If you kill this guy, you’ll have to go to jail again. This guy already ruined your life enough. Don’t risk your life for this stupid guy again. It’s not worth it, P’Putt! [Pipat grabs Kaew.]
Pipat: Shoot!
Putt: What are you going to do?
Pipat: Everything that happened is all because of you! Look at yourself! Who can stand someone this crazy and stupid? I endured living with you for many years, how great is that already? Appreciate it!
Por: What are you saying?
Putt: You dare to insult me?
Pipat: I’ll tell you Putt. Noo Nim left you not because of me! But it was because she couldn’t stand to be with a crazy mother like you! [they fight…Por is shot!]
Kaew: [Por falls down] Por! Por!
Por: Kaew!
Pipat runs away again.
Putt: Khun Pat! [shoots him]
Pipat: Putt! [falls down the escalator…yay!]

Por: Kaew! Kaew!
Kaew: Por!
Putt: Por! I’m sorry! No! No!!!! [puts gun to her head]
Kaew: P’Putt, don’t! [kills herself] Someone, please call the ambulance! Someone call! Por, listen to me. Por, you told me not to run away from problems. You can’t run away from problems either. Por don’t leave me! Por! Por, you have to fight! We have to get through this together.
Por: Kaew, I’m sorry. I made you cry again.
Kaew: Por! No one is at fault. You didn’t do anything wrong. You promised me that you were going to stay to take care of me until everything is done. You have to stay. You can’t leave me. I love you, Por. I love you so much, Por.
Por: Even if I have to die right now, it will be worth it.
Kaew: Por, don’t die! I won’t let you die!
Por: [sings the song] “If even I sleep, I’ll only have you.” Kaew, I love you. Love you…everyday….Today I’ll love you….Tomorrow, I’ll love you.
Kaew: Por! No! No! Por! Por, don’t leave me! [police come in] Please help. Please help.
[What a wedding…4 people shot]

Awn’s Funeral [oh wow, she did die…in the magazine, it said that she just lost the baby]
Jeng: Auntie krup, the food for the monks is on the table. As for the offerings, someone is buying it. If we go give offerings like this, will Kaew be able to bear it?
Jae Thoom: Yeah, I just saw her really sad yesterday.
Pa Fong: We have to give her time.
Jae Thoom: I feel bad for that family. But this is what they call karma, and you didn’t even have to wait for the next life.
Pa Fong: I only feel bad for the people who are still here…

Pipat in the hospital. [What?!?!?! Why is he still alive???]
Doctor: Today the patient is more aware of himself.
Pee: So will P’Pat ever be able to move the same again?
Pipat: What do you say, doc? My wounds are all healed! Why can’t I move? When am I going to be better?
Doctor: If you mean get better to do normal things again, it probably won’t be possible. The bullet entered the spinal cord and the fall made him paralyzed. The patient will have to stay in the hospital for the rest of his life.
Pee: You mean that P’Pat will be paralyzed for the rest of his life?
Doctor: Yes.
Pipat: Not true! You have to care for me! I have to get better! I don’t want to be like his, doc!
Pee: You have to accept it. Everyone got what they did. You’re like this because of what you’ve done.
Pipat: What are you talking about? I didn’t do anything. Doc, why are you just standing there? Come make me better!
Nurse: Khun Pipat, calm down.
Pipat: Help me! Pee, why are you just standing there?
[I guess this really is a worse fate for him….suffering like this is worse than dying]

They’re making offerings for Noo Nim and Putt. Por enters. [I knew they were making it look like Por was dead!]
Pa Fong: Por, even though you no longer have P’Putt, you still have Kaew and all of us.
Por: Thank you very much, Mom.

Jae Thoom: I’m so glad we’re back in Rayong. Now we have everyone, including Por and Pee.
Jeng: Just those? Over there is another pair.
Tunwa: It looks so delicious! Try some. [feeds himself] Eat then you get fat, I’ll get fat myself.
Peung: Khun Tun!
Tunwa: Thank you Peung for giving me a chance, even though I…
Peung: Stop saying you’re not handsome, because for me, you’re the handsomest!
Tunwa: Really?
Peung: No, but at the very least, you never make me sad. I’m glad I made the right choice.
Jae Thoom: Flirting even in front of the shrimp? So jealous! Look at you…you’re so embarrassed that you’re all curled up.
Peung: Curled up?
Jae Thom: I didn’t mean you, Peung. I meant the shrimp. Look, it’s all curled up. Aww..poor thing, come get lost in my mouth.
Peung: It’s not peeled yet!
Pa Fong: Usually, Peung is brave and isn’t scared of anybody since she was a kid. This is the first time I’ve seen Peung embarrassed.
Tunwa: Peung, want a “bite”?
Peung: Shrimp?
Tunwa: “Bite” (also meaning “word”) of love? [HAHA] I read in a book that girls like jokes like this. [soooooo cute!!!]

Next couple!
Kong: Is the ocean beautiful, Pee?
Pee: Right now I can’t see; it’s all dark.
Kong: Then it’s like what I see now. It’s all dark. But I think the first time we came to Rayong was when the ocean was the most beautiful.
Pee: Don’t worry, Kong. I already asked permission from your Mom that I’m going to take you to get better at America. I already told the hospital and the doctors said that they can make you better.
Kong: Thank you, Pee. Thank you very much! [they hug]
Pee: But let’s see….when you can see again, will you still want me to be by your side?
Kong: That’s your issue.
Pee: How is it only my issue? It’s yours too. What do you say…do you want me by your side?
Kong: It’s up to you. If you want to stay, then stay. If you don’t want to stay, who can make you?
Pee: What do you say? I’m really asking you. Do you want me to stay? Tell me.
Kong: Are you tricking me?
Pee: I’m not tricking you. I’m really asking you. Tell me. Do you want me to stay?
Kong: I’m going to tell me Mom to have P’Kaew stay with me when I get the surgery instead of you, if you keep tricking me. [trips and falls…awww so cute]
Pee: Look at this, you’re clumsy like this, how can I leave you alone?
Kong: You’re really going to leave me alone? [all embarrassed]
Pee: Hold on Grandma….be careful. This way. Grandma is so clumsy, tripping over everything.
Kong: You don’t like it, tripping over love? [HAHAHA Awwww soo cute!!]

Por and Kaew…déjà vu!
Por: Are you ready? [opens her eyes, turns on the song, but it’s the newer version of the song this time around] Six years ago, I arranged it like this to ask you to marry me, but our wedding didn’t happen. But this time, I’m not sad because if all of this didn’t happen, I wouldn’t have been able to prove to you how much I love you, my sweet Kaew flower.
Kaew: No matter yesterday, today, or tomorrow, I’ll love you too. [aww I love that she says it this time!]
Por & Kaew: (at the same time) Let’s get married.

THE END. [Awww…no wedding, no PorKaew…but’s okay, it was still sweet!]

looksy

sarNie Adult
So is today the last episode?
yes, and please join us tonight for the Finale Viewing Party. Even if you watch it before us, please stop by and chat with us. The more the merrier

Thank you for the translation, whiterose. It was so tempting to click on the spoiler button, but I didn't . Also, whiterose, the Finale Viewing Party starts at:

I didn't want you to rush home and we weren't online and like I said, who knows how long we'll chat so even if you don't make the actual start time, still check us out b/c chances are we'll be there for a while. See you all tonight.

looksy

sarNie Adult
sorry i missed your viewing party! i couldn't get onto sarnworld yesterday evening, but i hope you guys had fun! :)
we did have a lot of fun and we missed you and everyone that had planned to attend but couldn't access sarnworld to get the link to the chat group. Of the days for sarnworld to be down, it had to be yesterday. There were several people in and out. And we couldn't access your translation, oh well, what can you do? I'm trying to summarize my thoughts from yesterday's finale. So glad it was a happy ending.

looksy

sarNie Adult
A Bloodbath of a Finale

Being such a big fan of Bor and Kaew, I would have loved to see the whole finale dedicated to them, but it would have not been fitting. After all, we would have not gotten so invested in their love if it wasn’t for Pipat and his crazy wife’s doings. Their actions are what caused the predicament that Bor and Kaew are in now so it was fitting that at the end both Pipat and Putt got the karma that was fated them.

Pipat getting paralyzed, I totally agree with you whiterose, was an even better punishment than death. His womanizing nature was the cause for the misunderstanding but he wasn’t the one who pulled the trigger and took a life. Thus, at the end, he didn’t lose his life directly but lost “his” life as he knew it. A man who prided himself of “moving” from one woman to the next could no longer “move” his own body. Needless to say, I was quite satisfied with how he ended up.

Whereas Pipat was evil, Putt really wasn’t an evil person. She was just a crazy selfish extremist. If she saw you as good, you were just good all around but if she saw you as evil, you were just plain evil. There is no in between with her. Either you are one or the other. Sadly she never did apologize to Kaew or her family but her admittance that she was stupid for believing an evil person like Pipat was as close of an apology as we’ll get from her. But like songielove said in the chat group, her biggest form of apology was taking her own life. Seriously this woman needed major psychiatric help.

I thought Awn’s death was a bit harsh. I thought just being embarrassed from the wedding fiasco and losing the baby would have been an adequate punishment for her but in life, people do die from association. It was her misfortune that she fell in love with Bor, came into contact with the craziness that is Putt and her destiny was sealed when she joined forces with Pipat to break up Bor and Kaew.

We already knew that Pe and Kong had already got their happy ending ever since the last episode so it came as no surprise that Pe would take Kong to America for eye treatment. On a side note, I never realized that Fluke was taller than Oh until Giakiem pointed it out to me last night in the viewing party.

And how sweet were Tunwa and Pueng? I have really come to love the Pueng and Tunwa combo after rewatching the series again. They are so funny and cute together and they make a great team when it comes to helping out Bor and Kaew. The whole thing with the shrimp was so adorable.

Nuithi really did fall off the face of this lakorn, huh? We saw him last in episode 27 when the police came over to arrest Kaew at her home. And when Nuithi’s parents said that they didn’t want a murder suspect as a daughter in law, I guess that was that. Either Nuithi was a mamma’s boy or Exact got a lot of feedback from the fans to cut Nuithi out of the lakorn b/c he was so irritating. Remember what I posted about the Pantip forum thread that was solely dedicated to hating Nuithi? LOL, who knows, huh?

Finally, our beloved Bor and Kaew. How many times have we said that the reason their love was so profound was because they shared a past? A past that was created from 3 years of dating and 6 years of separation. Six years in which two innocent lovers were torn apart by a murder, by an obstacle beyond their control. Six agonizing years of going through life without each others touch, warmth, smile, laughter, and embrace. We could only imagine how they must have yearned for the other. So I thought it was fitting that the lakorn ended where they left off six years ago.

Six years ago, their relationship ended on the sands of that beach. Kaew tearfully watching from afar as a crying and distraught Bor was waiting for her to come and see him that heart breaking night. Now here they are again at the same exact location. He is professing his love once again but this time she professes hers, too and she steals his line, “yesterday, today, or tomorrow, I’ll still love you.” They both agree to get married and seal the agreement with a kiss. They were as cute as ever. Kaew was literally glowing and Bor had the biggest smile we have ever seen on him.

It is sad that Bor is left with no family of his own but the one thing that he wanted most in life and could not have until now is his lovely dokKaew. She was and will continue to be the love of his life as he was and will continue to be the love of her life. Yes, all is right with PNGRT. The lakorn gods definitely answered our prayers and then some. Thank you Khun Boy for such a wonderfully acted, written, directed, heart wrenching, and memorable lakorn.

It’s official. This is my favorite lakorn now and Aom and Pong are definitely my favorite onscreen couple. I’m so sad it’s over.

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
Looksy,

Well said. I couldn't login in yesterday to do the viewing party, but I did catch a little of it last night, then rewatched the ending cause in between grading finals and making sure the heater isn't left on too long, I was distracted with Pong's hotness.

I need to rewatch the ending again to make sure I got everything.

I simply love how P'boy always does cameos in his lakorns, even for just a split second. Hope you guys saw him too, it was a Pong's wedding where he had his cameo. So funny. I was so hoping for a wedding scene and I still wondered what happened to Peak (nuthi), he just disappeared, but i guess he can't face aom or pong after what he put them through.

Off to rewatching the ending