Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

looksy

sarNie Adult
Ahhhhh!! It's me again! haha It looks like your prayers have been answered and MORE looksy!! Wayyy more cute scenes to come tomorrow!! That link says it all! :)

http://exact.co.th/news/news305.html
whiterose, you are like santa. You come bearing gifts. I LOVE IT. Maybe there is an actual lakorn god. Gosh, Khun Boy really directed this lakorn for girls like us. He gives us a hot pra' ek like Pong, a sweet n lovely n'ek like Aom, a touching love story, hot and steamy love scenes, and a beautiful ost. This lakorn has it all for me. I love everything about it. Thank you so much. I can't sleep tonight now. LOL whiterose, songielove, giakeim, mizznikki, tik_aom_luver, lucy1029, and everyone else in the Bor and Kaew fanclub, are you just as excited as I am about tomorrow's episode?

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
OH MY!!!!! I love the first photo! It's suddenly getting very very hot in here. O________O
Thank you so so much whiterose~~ for the translations and for those photo references. I am soooo giddy and ready for those Bor <3 Kaew scenes, especially now that i've caught up (my little nephew woke up right after the last time i posted here. He has so much energy!! >.< haha). I totally agree with you looksy. This lakorn has got it ALL! I think it's quite evident enough for me, so i won't stress further. :rolleyes:

I'm extremely saddened by Nunim's horrible death. Out of everyone, it had to be the most innocent and undeserving one. I cried very much when Bor and Kaew were together by her bedside for the last time. Let's hope sacrificing her character will teach some lessons. I will become very disturbed if not. Definitely, was i surprised at Phipat's crying?? He literally killed his own daughter and he has the nerves to lie to deny the truth when she lays before him. The truth will come out and karma will do her duty. That's what lakorns are best known for-- KARMA!!!

I'm so frustrated with Phipat, Awn and Putt right now. Is there a better word than stupid to describe Putt?? She's made all the wrong decisions and assumptions since her first appearance.

We see that someone will hear the truth in the next episode. Let's hope she comes through and does the right thing!!! Also... some steamy scenes with Bor + Kaew and Piwit + Kong. I'm trying not to die here.xDDD

Three more episodes... what a journey!!

P.S.
I can't get over how Bor looks at Kaew. Every time he looks at Kaew, you can see there is a different kind of soft sentiment behind those eyes, even if it's just for one second. It's breathtaking and i get drawn in as well. :blush:

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
whiterose, does the article say anything interesting about this love scene?
"Aom" is sadden that she is framed as a "Murderer" "Pong" offers to console her by hugging her the whole night through (just the title gives me goosebumps!)

We've come to the last stretch in the lakorn Proong Nee Gor Ruk Ter on channel 5 and it's getting even more exciting. Recently Aom Piyada has become the prime suspect in a murder and so Pong Nawat shows his very "pra-eak-ness" by riding in on his white horse to take the "nang-eak" away.
In this scene, Poramin took Kaewkunya to hide in Rayong after Puttamas misunderstands that Kaew was the person who caused her daughter to die and so had told the police to arrest Kaew.
For this scene the director Boy Thakoniet took the crew to shoot at a house in Hat Yao in Pattaya and once the crew set up the scene, the director had Pong and Aom come practice the scene. The director explained the emotion of the scene because this scene had many different emotions, both sweet and sad. Once Pong and Aom understood this well, they practiced the scene until they were proficient and the director had them shoot for real.
Aom stood there saddened that all of a sudden she had become a murder suspect so Pong came in to console her and tell her that he was going to take care of her forever. Then the two of them hugged tightly. From then, Pong carefully kissed Aom and took her to bed before kissing her forehead once again. And then the two slept hugging each other the whole night through. Pong and Aom portrayed a love scene that was very sad and somber, but the director wanted the two to add more emotion of hurt and sorrow so he asked for another take and this time around, they turned out a sad song in the background. This time Pong and Aom were more "into" the scene with tears pouring down. The director ordered the cameraman to capture the scene of the two lying there in sorrow until it was enough and then ordered "cut" to check the tape. Everything was good and it passed.
If you want to know how Pong is going to help Aom pass this through this, stay tuned on Dec 17.

sooo excited!!! :)

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Gahh! I'm just as excited! I love the chemistry between Pong and Aom and how they work together off-screen. This script was put into the right hands. ^_^

Hmm.. perhaps one of the things that were changed from the script was Bor's reaction and treatment towards Kaew. I remember reading that Bor misunderstood Kaew and believed Putt and the whole evil gang that Kaew was really the murderer. It obviously looks and sounds different from the article (thanks again whiterose dearie <3) and photos.^^

Well, would you look at that?? I think these screen shots look extra steamy and sexy because of the lighting and the luscious shade of pink that Kaew's wearing...... and Bor's yummy tan. :rolleyes:

Cr: songielove, exact

looksy

sarNie Adult
OH MY!!!!! I love the first photo! It's suddenly getting very very hot in here.
I love the first photo. It’s definitely a willing b/c she’s got her hand around him. Dang, for a first pairing together, Aom and Pong sure do know how to heat up the screen, huh.

P.S.
I can't get over how Bor looks at Kaew. Every time he looks at Kaew, you can see there is a different kind of soft sentiment behind those eyes, even if it's just for one second. It's breathtaking and i get drawn in as well. :blush:
I know what you mean. It’s a soft, deep, loving look that just makes your heart skip a beat. Kaew is one lucky woman. Pong is so good with his eyes. It’s so expressive.

Hmm.. perhaps one of the things that were changed from the script was Bor's reaction and treatment towards Kaew. I remember reading that Bor misunderstood Kaew and believed Putt and the whole evil gang that Kaew was really the murderer. It obviously looks and sounds different
I noticed that too. I’m so happy that they changed it b/c that would have made me mad to think that after all that they went through, he still has to question her character. I loved it that in today’s ep, when Kaew asked him if he believes her when she says she wouldn’t do anything to hurt Nunim and his answer was, “I know, I know.” I’m glad that he answered her with no hesitation.

Thank you whiterose for the translation of the article. I’m gonna read it now.

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the pictures. They look hot. I swear I have the fever for this lakorn. The last time I was so into a lakorn was when Kaew Lom Petch came out last year. I'm an Exact Lakorn watcher.

So I guess my prediction of the Doll holding the key to the ending and clearing Aom is correct? I've been watching this lakorn religiously. I've been browsing and reading everyone's response. I usually do this in between classes and lunch. I keep thinking I'm missing something. Just paranoid now cause of this lakorn. I stalk youtube now for the updates. Then on the weekend, I rewatch the weeks esp.

I really like how Pong is portrayed in this lakorn. Strong yet very gentle to the touch in terms of feelings. He has improved so much from his first lakorn. The emotions are raw and very real.

Aom is doing a great job. Noticed how she put some meat on her, meaning not so skinny like before. Looks healthy. (I think her hubby is feeding her well). I couldn't stop re-watching the break up scene. I was watching Esp 24, the break up scene and had a red puffy eyes the next morning, cause i was crying so much watching that esp. It really reminds me of the scene Aom had with Tik in Leud Kattiya, where he was gonna be killed and they both just blew that scene out of the water. I remember reading an article how everyone was crying as they filmed the scene and had to cut a few times cause there was too much background noise from all the crying staff members who are blowing their noses and sniffing back tears.

I wish P'Boy could direct more lakorns versus his Musicals Stageshows, since I can't watch those unless I go to Thailand. I wanna see more Exact lakorn.

Enough of my random thoughts tonight. Looking forward to reading post. Hehehe

looksy

sarNie Adult
I just finished reading the article whiterose. Thanks again. I got goosebumps, too after reading it. Can tomorrow come soon enough?

Thanks for the pictures. They look hot. I swear I have the fever for this lakorn.
It’s what we in the Bor and Kaew fanclub call the “Bor and Kaew Virus.” As songielove has stated, this virus can kill!

I really like how Pong is portrayed in this lakorn. Strong yet very gentle to the touch in terms of feelings. He has improved so much from his first lakorn. The emotions are raw and very real.
This by far is my favorite character that Pong has ever played. I love it that Bor is a strong and confident man that gets weak in the knees, emotional, and sometimes frustrated by love. It’s quite moving to watch.

I couldn't stop re-watching the break up scene. I was watching Esp 24, the break up scene and had a red puffy eyes the next morning, cause i was crying so much watching that esp…
I know what you mean. As sad as it was, I also loved it, too b/c it stirred my emotions. Bor getting down on bended knees, holding her so tight as Kaew brushed her hand through his hair to comfort him to tell him, “it’s ok” as if to say, “ I know you love me, be strong, we’ll survive this somehow.” I was tearing up. And then when he took the resignation letter and tore it up and the panic in his voice after realizing that she was no longer going to be part of his life anymore………..yes, that did it for me, too. And I find that the more I watch that scene the more meaning it has. It was so well done by both Pong and Aom, especially Aom.

Gosh, I talk too much.

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
Episode 28

Por: This is the place that’s probably the safest. I don’t think anybody would think that we’re here.
Kaew: But Mom sold this house to Pa Kai Mook.[shows her the keys]
Por: The truth is…I bought this house, but I had Pa Kai Mook do it upfront for me. I’m sorry, Kaew, but I didn’t want your father’s house to fall into anybody else’s hands.
Kaew: Why didn’t you tell me?
Por: I wanted it to be a surprise, but then all of this happened. [inside the house] Kaew, I have some clothes in this bag, you can change into these. Ohh...but there’s only one pair of jeans. Tomorrow, I’ll go buy some for you. Are you hungry, Kaew? I can go buy something for you to eat.
Kaew: It’s okay. I’m not hungry.
Por: Kaew, don’t worry. Tunwa is speaking to a lawyer, and once we know what to do, we’ll decide then.
Kaew: Take me home Por.
Por: Why?
Kaew: This is all my problem. Take me home, Por, and you don’t have to help me solve any problems.
Por: What’s wrong, Kaew?
Kaew: I don’t need your help. You didn’t need to buy this house, you didn’t need to help me run away from the police, and you don’t need to do anything for me!
Por: But I did it for you and your family.
Kaew; And you think that my family will be happy? You think Mom would be happy if she found out that you bought this house for me even though you’re about to marry Awn?
Por: Fine, then if you can think that everything I’ve done, I’ve done it for myself. I bought this house because I wanted you to feel for me. I brought you here because I wanted to spend time with you. Everything I’ve done, I’ve done it because I don’t want to marry Awn.
Kaew: Por!
Por: I love you. I want to be with the person I love. Do you understand? [she walks away] Then you go rest and we’ll decide what to do tomorrow. I’ll sleep out here.

The police can’t find Kaew. Putt promises to the doll (her daughter) that the person who did this to her will repay for what they did. The maid heard it! But then Putt comes in and yells at her and orders her not to touch that doll again.

The note on the bag says “I bought this for you…I think you’ll like it.” And he cooked for her! 
Kaew comes downstairs to the kitchen.
Por: I knew that if you wore it, you’d look pretty.
Kaew: What are you doing?
Por: I made some rice soup and made 2-3 other things. Hold on just a second, we’ll be able to eat in just a moment. [kai jiew…yummm!!] You remember the "3 Kings Scrambled Eggs" (“kai jiew 3 grasat”) that I usually make for you? I haven’t made that for you in a while. Wait just a bit, Kaew.
Kaew: I told you already that you don’t have to do this much for me.
Por: But I want to do it, Kaew!

Awn is upset that Por is missing with Kaew. Awn and Por are supposed to take wedding pictures at a studio today. Awn and Putt are going to ask Por’s friends where he is.

Por: Come eat, Kaew.
Kaew: I’m not hungry.
Por: You can’t not eat. Today we have to stay here. We’re not going to leave this afternoon or evening. Come eat. Try it and see if it’s good.
Kaew: From now on, once you get married, you should make this for Awn. This dried shrimp has calcium; it’s perfect for a pregnant woman. [ohh she’s just pushing his buttons]
Por: Kaew! Can you change the subject?
Kaew: How much longer do we have to stay here?
Por: Are you asking because you want to go home or because you don’t want to be here with me?
Kaew: Is that important?
Por: It might not be important to you, but it’s important to me.
Kaew: But the most important thing for you should be Awn and her child. Stop doing what you want and go back and take responsibility for Awn. The person who you should be taking care of isn’t me, but is Awn. Don’t run away from the truth.
Por: I’m not running away from the truth, but I want to stop thinking about it, can it?
Kaew: No! [he hugs her] Por, let go! Let go! [pushes him….shirt’s dirty…perfect…again! Haha]

Tunwa says that the lawyers are trying to find a way to help Kaew. Peung says she’s worried about Kaew’s family. Putt comes in and asks where Por took Kaew.
Peung: If Por’s bride doesn’t know, how are other people supposed to know? Don’t worry, if I find out, I’ll be sure to tell you because I can’t stand to see a future bride run around chasing after her groom like this. It’s embarrassing/shameful!! [she used a really really nasty hurtful word…couldn’t find a word that would have the same meaning haha]
Awn: Shameful? You should look at yourself before insulting others. You can only find a boyfriend like this? That’s embarrassing! [Tunwa is insulted]
Peung: Now I don’t wonder why Por doesn’t love you, because you just look at people on the outside. I feel sorry for your child who’s going to have a mother like this. Who knows what it’ll be like once it grows up? [haha go Peung!]
Putt: You’re just a worker. She’s about to be the wife of the director. Be respectful!
Peung: This is respectful enough. If I wan’t, then I’d be stuffing her face in manure a second round. [Haha loveee her!]
Tunwa says that Por’s cell phone is turned off and that Por hasn’t called him. Putt says that she’s going to use every way to get Kaew to show her face. Then Peung slaps a sign on the back of Awn that says “I’m pregnant before I’m married” [OMG…love it!]

Kaew is calling her house. [Why is she so stubborn??]
Por: Stop it, Kaew! You called your house? Why did you do that? If someone knows that we’re here, we’ll be in trouble.
Kaew: But I’m worried about people at home.
Por: I just talked to Tunwa. He said that Putt and Awn are looking for us everywhere. The lawyers are trying to clear us. Kaew, stay calm.
Kaew: But I can’t just stay here and do nothing. I’m worried about my mom and brother. I’m going home.
Por: Kaew, hold on! You can’t go!
Kaew: Por, let go of me. I’m going to go home and see my mom. You should go home too. Awn is probably hasty about your marriage.
Por: I can handle that myself.
Kaew: No matter how you handle it, you have to go back and marry her anyways. I’m going home.
Por: I said you can’t go home! You want to go? You really want to go? Fine! Come here! [takes her downstairs]
Kaew: Por, where are you taking me? What are you going to do?
Por: I’m going to tie you and me together. Now you can go wherever you want, but I’m going with you!
Kaew: Are you crazy? Untie it!
Por: Don’t squirm! If you untie it, I’ll tie it even stronger. I won’t let you go anywhere.
Kaew: What will others say? You’re about to marry Awn.
Por: That’s for a later day. But today, I’m going to take care of you as best I can until you’re safe.
Kaew; And what about tomorrow? What’s tomorrow going to be like? Tomorrow, you won’t have the right to love me anyways. [runs and they fall]

Putt and the police come to Kaew’s house. Awn insults the mom as to how she raised her daughter because Kaew ran away with the man she’s about to marry. Kaew’s mom tells the police to go home and says to Putt that the reason Putt’s daughter died is karma for what she did to her daughter. But Putt doesn’t see it that way and says that King died because she was a “whore” who slept with other people’s husband but her daughter was innocent.

Jae Thoom tells Jeng to sweep away all of Putt and Awn’s dirtiness out of the house. Pee arrives.
Pee: I just heard about Kaew. How is everybody? I’m worried about Kong and Pa Fong.
Kong: P’ Thoom, has P’ Kaew called yet?
Thoom: Not yet. Her cell phone is turned off too.
Kong: I think I’m going to call P’Peung, maybe she’ll know. Can you take me to the phone?
Thoom tries to get Pee to go home. As Kong is reaching for the knife, Pa Fong comes in and then Pee rushes over and gets the knife, but gets cut himself. Awww what a pra-eak! 
Kong: Who’s that? Who’s voice is that? P’Thoom! Mom! Who’s voice? Pee? Is that you? Are you here? Right, Jeng? It’s Pee, right?
Pa Fong: It’s not Pee, Kong. The person who helped you just a moment ago is the person I hired to come take care of you, but he doesn’t really know how to speak Thai. [to Pee] “Sak,” come see Kong. From now on, Sak is going to help take care of you, Kong. (yay!!)
Kong: Sak? I’m sorry for misunderstanding you.

Pee with Pa Fong
Pee: Thank you very much for helping.
Pa Fong: I don’t know if what I did was right or wrong. If Kong found out, he’d probably be mad at me. But I don’t want Kong to be like Kaew. I don’t want my children to become victims of hatred and revenge from the past.
Pee: Khun Pa…
Pa Fong: If I didn’t separate Kaew and Por back then, they wouldn’t have to face these horrible things. Take care of Kong for me.
Pee: Yes, I will take good care of Kong. Thank you. 

Por: Are you hurt? I’ll wrap it for you.
Kaew: It’s okay. If you don’t untie us, you don’t have to do anything for me.
Por: So stubborn! Come on!
Kaew: I said I’m not going!
Por: It’s all red, don’t you see? [pulls her] Sorry! I’ll put medicine on it for you.
Kaew: It’s okay.
Por: Just come! Hurry up! Don’t squirm and don’t be stubborn! Why do you have to be so stubborn? Careful or else you’ll fall again. [looking through the back of the car, he knocks down the wedding invitations]
Kaew: The invitations are pretty.
Por: Awn picked them.
Kaew: It seems like Awn really loves you. The cards haven’t been addressed yet. I’ll write them for you.
Por: Kaew…
Kaew: What? I can’t do anything for you?
Por: Fine! You want to do something? Fine! Take it all! All the names are on this list!

Kong: Sak? [takes medication] Thank you. Look, I can put on my clothes. Now I don’t need anyone to help me. [Pee chuckles] Did I put the buttons on wrong? I’m so bad. [Pee helps re-button the shirt and Kong grabs his hand and feels his face] Thank you very much. I’m going to go to sleep. You can go rest. If I need something, I’ll call for you. [helps him into bed] Thank you very much. [Pee pretends to leave]

Kaew is doing a really bad job addressing the invitations.
Kaew: Saeksun Kongkana. Saek from second year?
Por: Yeah. He was the one who helped me flirt (“jeeb”) with you. And this person, Khun Piyamas Kaewhom, is the one who brought me to meet you for the first time.
Kaew: You’re so good. You worked at Hong Kong for 2 years and you still kept in contact with these old friends. I never kept in touch with anyone.
Por: Because I never forgot your past. [she starts to cry as she writes] That’s enough. You don’t have to write anymore.
Kaew: It’s okay. I can do it.
Por: And let me watch you hurt like this?
Kaew: If you don’t want to see me hurt, untie it…so that I don’t have to be like this. [wow her arm really is red!]
Por: I untied it for you. Now you can go wherever you want. I won’t mess with you anymore. Are you happy? [gets up] Go Kaew! You can go wherever you want! I won’t mess with you anymore. If being with me hurts you this much, I’ll go. I won’t make you cry anymore!
Kaew: [grabs his hand] I’m sorry. But I can’t stay strong…I really can’t stay strong. [hug…she’s so tiny]

In bed…
Por: Kaew…I’m sorry. Can I sleep hugging you like this the whole night? Because I don’t know when will the next time I’ll be able to hug you like this again.

Preview:
Awn: You cheated on me to come be with her?
Por: No! Don’t take her! She didn’t do anything wrong? Let her go!
Kong: Get out of my life right now! Get out!
Por: (to Pa Fong) Everything’s all my fault. I’m sorry! I’m sorry!

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
AHH, those pictures are killing me, I gotta go download it right now. DAMN, i woke up so late today! thanks for everything!!!!

giakiem

sarNie Egg
Thanks Whiterose for your translation . Thanks everybody for your thoughts ! :)

woot woot, it's getting hot in here . I was peeking at those pictures at work . I really feel bad for Aom's husband now ...lol ...

Why Keaw have to be so stubborn ? I was like , "Lady, calm down ! He's trying to help you. Your mom and brother are ok, they want you to be safe too . " But anyway, I love Aom , not her character in here .

I'm happy that Keaw's mom had a change of heart . I'm happy for Kong and Pee . Look like Kong is as stubborn as his sister in the next episode ...lol ...

so, they'll find out the truth in the very last episode . NO!!!! I don't want that . I want them to find out the truth in the next episode with PhiPat and Awn would get what they deserve . Then they should just save the whole last episode for a wedding that Por and Keaw should have had 6 years ago . Then they gonna have a daughter, named her PorKeaw . The End . Happy Ending ! woot woot ...

looksy

sarNie Adult
Ep. 28 As always, thank you whiterose.

First of all I must say that Aom looks so pretty, young, and fresh in pink and she should wear it more often.

I love, love this episode. It has everything.. Let’s see: the mom starts to realize that holding on to her anger is hurting her children, Kong and Pe have that touching moment in Kong’s bedroom (this scene was so well done by Fluke and Oh), and Pueng stands up for Tunwa and in the process gets to insult Awn.

Then there are those super cute scenes with Bor and Kaew. There’s bickering, meaningful dialogue, tears, emotions, the classic they trip and fall on top of one another, and another classic, they struggle and through the struggle end up hugging and staring into each other’s eyes. Plus, we get two meaningful hugs at the end, a long emotional kiss on the cheek, a tender kiss on the forehead, and a loving mouth to mouth kiss. By the way did you guys notice that when Bor went in to kiss her, Kaew actually inched a little closer to meet his kiss? Look closely and you’ll see it. Pong and Aom’s chemistry is off the charts. I love the way they look at each other. It oozes love and attraction. It is so electrifying to watch.

The ending scene was definitely done beautifully. From the article whiterose translated, Khun Boy had this scene reshot b/c he wanted more emotions and tears. I don’t know what he said to Pong and Aom but he captured both at their best in this scene. Again, it’s the eyes. Both were so good with their emotions.

I loved it that Bor was just so sweet and patient with Kaew. I thought he was going to lose it a couple of times but surprisingly he brushed it off. Even when he tied her up, he was still very patient I thought. Like whiterose said in her side remark, Kaew really knows how to push his buttons. She was so stubborn to the point that it was mean. But of course I know her intentions. She’s actually very afraid to be with him b/c she’s afraid of her own emotions and that she won’t be able to hold them back like she was able to do in the past. So she feels she has to push him away by being mean and put a stop to things before they start b/c like she says, "tomorrow" he won't have the right to love her anymore. Remember, Bor is a very determined man when it comes to his love for Kaew and no one else knows this better than her. So although her method seems cruel, she feels she has to do this b/c he still has his responsibility for Awn and the baby.

I also loved the part where she’s addressing the wedding invitations. LOL, whiterose, I don’t read Thai, but even if you hadn’t told us, I could still see that she was doing a horrible job addressing them. Bor really is a sweet, romantic, and sentimental guy. He remembers everything that has to do with Kaew and even remembers those who were involved with him first meeting her. What a wonderful man. Kaew is lucky to have him.

I must say, Khun Boy is really spoiling us in the Bor and Kaew fanclub. Usually in a lakorn we only get one major cute romantic scene, if we’re lucky. But this lakorn has two major romantic scenes and then some, can’t forget the birthday at the beach and tent scene. And it looks like this love scene will be continued onto ep 29 --crosses fingers-- I really am surprised that we get such a wonderful scene towards the end like that. Usually, towards the ending of a lakorn they are just tying up loose ends and that’s it. My goodness this scene is so beautiful and meaningful. After watching this episode, I have no doubts that I won’t love the ending. I completely put all my trust in Khun Boy. I think the ending will definitely be quite satisfying.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
I couldn't help but read what you all had to say before watching ep28!! :eek: I don't know why i have the tendency to spoil myself like this when i can just watch it for myself. :lol: I enjoyed reading your observations looksy, and i'll be sure to give in mine once i'm done with this episode! Once again, thank you thank you whiterose! <333333

looksy

sarNie Adult
songielove and whiterose, is it just me or does it look like we will have a continuation of ep 28 love scene into ep 29? I mean, I'm looking at the pics songielove posted and we haven't seen some of those kisses, yet. I hope I'm right. I can't wait until Monday.

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
The exact website has the summaries for the last 2 episodes! The pictures are heartbreaking, especially Tuesday's episode!

www.exact.co.th

Monday: Because Puttamas misunderstood that Kaewkunya is the murderer of her daughter, she brought the police to arrest Kaew. Kaew is in jail, but in the end is released due to lack of sufficient evidence.

Tuesday: What's going to happen when Puttamas barges into Poramin's wedding holding a gun to kill Kaewkunya? But Poramin trades his own life and takes a bullet for Kaew. How is this sad love story going to end? Find out in the lakorn's last episode.

(credit: exact website)

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
whiterose, OMGOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going into major depression mode if our dear Bor loses his life by the end of this lakorn. O_O

*breathes in*breathes out*breathes in*breathes out*

looksy

sarNie Adult
whiterose, OMGOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going into major depression mode if our dear Bor loses his life by the end of this lakorn. O_O

*breathes in*breathes out*breathes in*breathes out*
I hear you songielove. Was I too quick in saying that after watching ep 28, I had no doubts that the ending was going to be quite satisfying? --think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts............oh, I forgot, we need to pray to the lakorn gods again--

But yeah, I don't know if you've watched ep 28, yet songielove, but it is a very emotionally driven episode, between Kong and Pe, Pe and Kaew's mom, and of course our beloved Bor and Kaew. It was a treat to watch. I was very moved by everyone's performance.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
today ep.28 love P&Kong scene was sexy/cute haha,this is prob. the scene O said is sexy that doesn't have to kiss. haha. true i agree. love the whole bedroom scene: start when P came in and bring Kong water/medicine and button Kong's shirt and Kong touch P's face, P tuck Kong to bed, and touch his own face, Kong cried. what a scene, make me blush haha. the sexy part is when P button Kong's shirt&Kong touch P's face and P touch his own face. look like Kong knows it's P but not 100% sure yet. but it's sad for Kong, he must miss P so much that he cried. Fluke play blind very natural and well. can't wait for next wk. ep. Kong got all mad tell P' to leave. sad that will end next wk. already. will miss P&Kong a lot. was annoying that there was too much scenes of Por&Kaew today,i know they're the main couple but i like P&Kong couple more. haha. want to see more scenes of P&Kong. i like that P&Kong's love is innocent and devoted and no matter what happen they won't leave eachother. esp. love Pirawit's character. i love that their couple come out cute/touching not erotic or too much love scenes like other gay movies.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
^LOL, we can never have too much of Bor and Kaew. But i can't deny that i was blushing with that sexy-in-disguise Pee&Kong scene. :rolleyes: I really like Fluke's fingers. I just noticed how pretty they were while he was touching Oh's face.xD

Well well, what a ridiculously SMART excuse for some hot bod eyecandy from Pong?? Did you see his reaction?? HAHA. Thank you Kaew, for your strong hands. First, the buttons. Now, the whole shirt. *epic* Actually, it wasn't even the whole shirt. That was a little accident some water and soap could've taken care of... :lol: Okok, i'm just getting insecure as a Bor + Kaew advocate. It's like, it's like... it's like a dream that i never want to end and i hate it that they're teasing us.

I don't know if you've watched ep 28, yet songielove, but it is a very emotionally driven episode, between Kong and Pe, Pe and Kaew's mom, and of course our beloved Bor and Kaew. It was a treat to watch. I was very moved by everyone's performance.
My golli looksy, you could not be any more right! I cried a lot with ep28... more than any other episode, i believe. >< I love seeing the solid reaction of Bor each time Kaew says or does something against his wishes. I love the whole invitation thing they had going on. When Kaew offered to write the cards out and Bor says her name after that. I don't know why, but that simple reaction of his was so... *dead on*!! Then the way he kind of chuckled at her writing. It was too ridiculously cute having tied hands to each other and being dragged around by the other. :p I think what really had me crying this episode was when Bor untied Kaew and was able to let her go; she stayed and, for once, was able to be honest with herself. She's always talking about her family, but for once, she's able to admit it that it was her who couldn't keep strong. Just thinking about the last ten minutes of this episode gets me very teary-eyed. Everything was so perfect. That was a willing hug + TWO kisses!! O_O Are we in lakorn heaven?--------- Not for long ( -_- ), but while we're there, we should take the opportunity to pray to the lakorn gods. *pleassssse*

Talking in 3rd person has never sounded so romantic. I think i'd sound a bit weird doing it, but for Bor and Kaew~ it's so natural and cute. I love it.~~ Again, i'm very into how tomorrow is incorporated into the lakorn. Kaew refers to it for the 3rd time again. This is very random but, the word is very dear to me. I won the 5th grade spelling bee with the word tomorrow. :lol: