Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
On Oh Anuchyd's website forum, Oh posted this:

สวัสดีครับ ตอนนี้ละครเรื่องพรุ่งนี้ก็รักเธอก็ปิดกล้องเรียบร้อยแล้วครับ มีการเปลี่ยนแปลงตอนจบใหม่นิดหน่อย แต่ก็ออกมาดีมากกกกๆๆๆ ....

It says: "Sawadee krup. Right now we just finished taping Proong Nee Gor Ruk Ter. There were a few slight changes to the ending, but it turns out to look reallyyyyyyyy good." Then he goes on to talk about how he also sang Fluke's song and posted the link to the youtube video that I think teedee posted earlier.

I wonder what changes were made to the ending! This means it might end differently than what we expect! But I hope it's for the good though!

looksy

sarNie Adult
On Oh Anuchyd's website forum, Oh posted this:

สวัสดีครับ ตอนนี้ละครเรื่องพรุ่งนี้ก็รักเธอก็ปิดกล้องเรียบร้อยแล้วครับ มีการเปลี่ยนแปลงตอนจบใหม่นิดหน่อย แต่ก็ออกมาดีมากกกกๆๆๆ ....

It says: "Sawadee krup. Right now we just finished taping Proong Nee Gor Ruk Ter. There were a few slight changes to the ending, but it turns out to look reallyyyyyyyy good." Then he goes on to talk about how he also sang Fluke's song and posted the link to the youtube video that I think teedee posted earlier.

I wonder what changes were made to the ending! This means it might end differently than what we expect! But I hope it's for the good though!
Again, thanks whiterose. Wow, the fans must really be into this lakorn and are providing lots of feedback for them to go back and refilm some stuff. I hope it does end for the better. Who knows, maybe Nunim might not die after all whiterose.

mizzniki

sarNie Hatchling
hello, am wondering what scene is this, pong got aom tie up with his hmmm ? i guess he not letting her get away from him.

credit to aomphiyada.com

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
OMG, pong needs to stop teasing us with his shirtless self. LOL he's too HOT!! ahh, i cnt wait to see that scene. I wonder what happened??

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
hello, am wondering what scene is this, pong got aom tie up with his hmmm ? i guess he not letting her get away from him.

credit to aomphiyada.com
Awww!!! How adorable. This should be on tomorrow's (Thursday) episode. The article says:

Pong takes on the role of "Paw Piek" (Aom Piyada's father) tying up Aom!!!

Pra eak Pong Nawat takes on the harsh role of tying up the nang eak and not letting her go anywhere in Proong Nee Gor Ruk Ter on channel 5. For this, Aom Piyada thinks that this seems familiar, looking like a lakorn of her father's, Piek Pisarn.

It's the scene where Poramin brings Kaew to the vacation home at Rayong after she is about to be arrested for the death of Putt's daughter, but Kaew just wants to leave so Por uses a harsh method of tying her up.

For this scene the director Boy Thakonkiet brought the team to shoot at a vacation home in Hadyao, Pattaya and after the team set up the scene, the director practiced the scene with Pong and Aom to go over with Pong how to tie Aom up. Aom then teases the director "Hmm...So is this lakorn P'Boy's or Daddy Pisarn's?" making Boy laugh and agree with her big time. After practicing, they began to tape the scene. Pong took on the role of "Paw Piek" dragging Aom down from the house, tying up Aom's arms, and not letting her leave. Aom can't fight against Pong's strength so she had to give in. But when Pong finished tying her up, Aom executed her own plan and ran for her life immediately. But because they were tied together, Aom lost her balance and fell taking Pong down with her. This time around, Pong and Aom showed their professionalism by using only 1 take, especially the whole part of falling down on the floor with their faces nearly touching. But while checking the tape, Aom all of a sudden said "Playing this scene makes me think of my dad, dunno why" making everyone on the set laugh. So will Pong be as harsh as "Paw Piek"? Find out on Dec 17.

Hmm...confused why Kaew would want to run away from Por when the police are going to arrest her. Hopefully it'll make sense.

What? The kid was murdered? Who? What? Why? How? :blink:

I wonder why Pipat is still married to Putt? Why doesn't he just get a divorce? Weird.

looksy

sarNie Adult
mizzniki, thank you so much for the article and of course, thank you whiterose for the tanslation. --SCREAM-- I can't wait until tomorrow ep to see Bor and Kaew in this situation. I hope Bor won't be too rough but dang, Kaew can be pretty stubborn, LOL. Whiterose, it looks like I just might get my wish afterall, huh. I said yesterday that I wanted at least one more cute, romantic scene with Bor and Kaew before the actual ending --hmmm-- could this be the scene I was wishing for, maybe there is a lakorn god afterall, LOL. And those behind the scenes pics are so hot. Defantely, like tik_aom_luver says, Pong just needs to stop teasing us with his shirt off. I can't help but think about what Aom thinks about all of these shirtless scenes with Pong. I think if I was her, even if I was happily married, I don't see how you wouldn't get a little distracted by Pong's chest, LOL. But then again, she's probably such a pro, she thinks nothing of it.

giakiem

sarNie Egg
Gosh, people, I'm at work and I have to look at those pictures. I'm in trouble !!! :))

seriously, Pong has to keep his shirt on. I know the director want to do us fans service but this is the 4th time . It's a lil too much .

looksy

sarNie Adult
Gosh, people, I'm at work and I have to look at those pictures. I'm in trouble !!! :))

seriously, Pong has to keep his shirt on. I know the director want to do us fans service but this is the 4th time . It's a lil too much .
So are you complaining, Giakiem? LOL. You better minimize this page b/f you get into trouble then.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
NOOOoOOOOOooo!! Take that back giakiem. LOL. But if your point is that it's too distracting, then i can't agree more. :p They look stunning! I can't believe it's going to end soon. Bor and Kaew were my autumn/winter love...

I'm barely on my way to watch ep27!! (the kid's asleep) :D

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
Episode 27

Kaew: Noo Nim… Por, you believe me right, that I didn’t do this to Noo Nim. I would never think of harming Noo Nim.
Por: I know, Kaew.
Kaew: Noo Nim, Mom Kaew is here to see you. Wake up and speak to me. Please wake up and speak to me.
Por: Noo Nim, Dad Por brought Mom Kaew to come see you. You wanted us to forgive each other. See? We’re good now. Noo Nim, wake up and see. Noo Nim, wake up and see…right now Dad Por is with Mom Kaew. Wake up and talk to us and I’ll bring you to go swimming with Mom Kaew. Wake up, wake up please!
Putt forgot her telephone.
Por: [to Kaew] When Noo Nim wakes up, I’ll call you. Kaew, thank you.
Putt is mad that Por brought Kaew here and thinks that Kaew was the one who killed Noo Nim for revenge. Por sees Pipat look at Awn in a weird way. The doctor comes out to say that Noo Nim is dead. 
Por: Sleep well, my Noo Nim.
Por gets Noo Nim’s doll from the nurse. Por calls Kaew.
Por: Kaew, Noo Nim…Noo Nim isn’t with us any longer.

When Putt imagines King and Noo Nim…
King: Putt, forgive the person who killed Noo Nim. They didn’t mean it.
Putt: King, you’re trying to ask forgiveness for your sister? Never! She killed my daughter!
Noo Nim: Don’t be mad at Mom Kaew. I feel bad for Mom Kaew. Here Mom, you can have my doll.
King: Believe me, Putt. Don’t cause any more bad karma. The person who did this will receive their punishment.
Noo Nim: I'm giving you my doll. Even though we won’t see each other anymore, you can hear my voice from my doll.
Putt: No! No!
King: Believe me, Putt. Don’t cause any more bad karma.
Putt wakes up and wonders where Noo Nim’s doll is.

Pee: P’Thoom, please let me in, I have something to talk to P’Fong.
Pa Fong: Pee, you have disappeared! Come in! Kong is asleep upstairs. Why haven’t you visited Kong lately? Busy with work?
Pee: A little.
Pa Fong: You should visit Kong more often. Since Kong has been like this, he doesn’t really talk. If you were here, you could talk to him.
Pee: I want to take care of Kong.
Pa Fong: Then come! You’re always welcomed here.
Pee: [on his knees] This whole thing that happened is all my fault. I want to ask you for your forgiveness.
Pa Fong: What are you doing Pee?
Pee: I’m sorry for hiding the truth from you. The truth is…I’m the younger brother of P’Pat. Khun Pipat, P’Putt’s husband, is my older brother.
Pa Fong: What?!?! You’re the younger brother of the person who caused King’s death? Does Kong know? [Pee nods his head] And why did you become Kong’s friend? Why did you become close to us? What do you want?
Pee: I never wanted anything. I never thought any harm to Kong or your family.
Pa Fong: And by you telling me like this, you think that I would allow you to come take care of Kong? Even if Kong allows it, I won’t allow it!
Pee: Kong won’t allow it either. Kong didn’t even tell me that he was blind because he knows that I would never leave him…because I love him.
Pa Fong: What? You and Kong are…
Pee: I know that it’s hard for you to accept this, but please give me a chance. Please allow me to take care of Kong. I’m sorry!
Pa Fong: Get out! Get out of my house!
Pee: I’m sorry! I’m sorry!

Pa Fong goes to pray to King.
Pa Fong: King, why is it like this? What should I do?

Noo Nim’s funeral Pipat is telling Putt to let their child go. [Noooo!!! Don’t give her the bear!!!]
Por: So you won’t be lonely, my good girl.
Putt: Hold on! Hold on! [takes the bear] Can I have this? I’ll keep it as a replacement of her, Mommy’s Noo Nim.

Awn asks Pipat if he’s going to do anything. She’s afraid someone will find out. Pipat already had someone clean up the evidence and reassures her that no one will know that they were there that day. Kaew and Peung come to the funeral.
Peung: Kaew, are you sure? If P’ Putt sees you, she’d get furious.
Kaew: I want to come to Noo Nim’s funeral. If P’Putt is going to do anything to me, I’ll have to take it. I was part of the reason that made Noo Nim had to leave them.
Por: Kaew. Why did you come? You should go back.
Kaew: I wanted to come say bye to Noo Nim, and then I’ll leave. [Putt approaches them]
Por: P’Putt, Kaew just wanted to say goodbye to Noo Nim for the last time.
Putt: Take her to pay respects to her body. [Por is shocked.]
After paying respects...
Kaew: Thank you P’Putt.
Putt: Since you’re at my daughter’s funeral already, stay and listen to the praying.
Peung: I say no. Let’s go home, Kaew.
Kaew: Thank you P’Putt. I’ll stay and listen to the praying. [they go sit down]
Putt: Don’t worry, Noo Nim. Anyone who hurt my daughter will get their karma.

The police arrive and over the radio, they have orders to arrest Kaewkunya. Tunwa arrives and wonders why the police are here, and when he gets to the service, tells Por that a whole bunch of police are outside the temple. Por realizes what Putt is planning to do.
Por: P’Putt, Tunwa says that a whole bunch of police are in front of the temple. Do you know why they’re here?
Putt: When the monks are done praying, you’ll know.
Por drags everyone outside.
Tunwa: What’s going on? Why did you make us leave in the middle of the service?
Por: P’Putt is about to have the police arrest Kaew.
Peung: No wonder she had you stay.
Kaew: But how are the police going to arrest me when I didn’t do anything, Por?
Por: But right now, you’re the only suspect in Noo Nim’s murder. Even though you didn’t do anything, they are still going to arrest you. Kaew, hurry up and run away.
Kaew: No! I won’t run away.
Peung: Are you going to wait for the police to arrest you?
Kaew: Peung, but I didn’t do anything wrong!
Por: Kaew, if you don’t have enough evidence to prove that you’re innocent, the police will still arrest you under the cause for murder. Kaew, are you going to let your mom see you get arrested?
Tunwa: Kaew you should run away to get a fresh start. Meanwhile, I’ll ask the lawyer what we should do.
Peung: Go Kaew! Take care of Kaew, Por!

Putt notices that Por and Kaew are gone and asks Pipat if he’s seen Kaew. Putt goes and asks Peung & Tunwa. They say no.
Por and Kaew are escaping.
Por: Hold on, Kaew. The back is better.
Putt tells the police that the person who killed her daughter is gone. The police have to check Por’s car, but Por tells the police that he’s Putt’s brother, and another police officer reassures that Por indeed is Putt’s brother, so they don’t search the car.

Jeng: I just knew that Nuthi is Chinese.
Thoom: How do you know? [Hahahaha!!! Nu's parents are hilarious!]
Jeng: He knows that Kaew doesn’t want to marry him and he still brings his parents.
Kaew calls home and her mom tells Kaew that Nu’s parents are waiting at their home.
Kaew: Mom, I can’t go home.
Pa Fong: Why not?
Kaew: Mom, I didn’t do it. You have to believe me that I didn’t do it.
The police come into their home and tell her mom that Kaew just ran away from a arrest and tell her mom that Kaew is a suspect in Noo Nim’s murder. Nu’s parents are upset and they said that they don’t want a daughter-in-law who’s a criminal. Kaew’s mom says there must be a misunderstanding; her daughter would never harm anyone.

Por takes the phone away.
Kaew: Por, give me the phone, I have to call Mom.
Por: You can’t call people at home anymore because the police are probably listening in on the phone conversations. If you call, the police will know where we are.
Kaew: What about my mom? What is she going to do? And what about Kong?
Por: Kaew! Right now, the person who you should be most worried about is yourself.
Kaew: You can say that…it’s not your mom and brother.
Por: Go on, be even more stubborn! Have you ever been on an airplane?
Kaew: Why are you asking me this now?
Por: On the airplane, they tell us that if there’s a problem and the oxygen masks fall down, to help yourself first and then help others. Do you understand now? If you can’t survive yourself, how can you help others?
Kaew: Where are you going to take me?
Por: The safest place.

mizzniki

sarNie Hatchling
okies am back with artwork and banner hope u guys like it!still rusty tho ahaha.

i havent watch ep27, so i dont wanna spoil myself yet.
Also, i would like to thanks Whiterose for translating the article for all of us Thank you sweetie.

marylonn

sarNie Egg
Episode 27

Kaew: Noo Nim… Por, you believe me right, that I didn’t do this to Noo Nim. I would never think of harming Noo Nim.
Por: I know, Kaew.
Kaew: Noo Nim, Mom Kaew is here to see you. Wake up and speak to me. Please wake up and speak to me.
Por: Noo Nim, Dad Por brought Mom Kaew to come see you. You wanted us to forgive each other. See? We’re good now. Noo Nim, wake up and see. Noo Nim, wake up and see…right now Dad Por is with Mom Kaew. Wake up and talk to us and I’ll bring you to go swimming with Mom Kaew. Wake up, wake up please!
Putt forgot her telephone.
Por: [to Kaew] When Noo Nim wakes up, I’ll call you. Kaew, thank you.
Putt is mad that Por brought Kaew here and thinks that Kaew was the one who killed Noo Nim for revenge. Por sees Pipat look at Awn in a weird way. The doctor comes out to say that Noo Nim is dead. 
Por: Sleep well, my Noo Nim.
Por gets Noo Nim’s doll from the nurse. Por calls Kaew.
Por: Kaew, Noo Nim…Noo Nim isn’t with us any longer.

When Putt imagines King and Noo Nim…
King: Putt, forgive the person who killed Noo Nim. They didn’t mean it.
Putt: King, you’re trying to ask forgiveness for your sister? Never! She killed my daughter!
Noo Nim: Don’t be mad at Mom Kaew. I feel bad for Mom Kaew. Here Mom, you can have my doll.
King: Believe me, Putt. Don’t cause any more bad karma. The person who did this will receive their punishment.
Noo Nim: I'm giving you my doll. Even though we won’t see each other anymore, you can hear my voice from my doll.
Putt: No! No!
King: Believe me, Putt. Don’t cause any more bad karma.
Putt wakes up and wonders where Noo Nim’s doll is.

Pee: P’Thoom, please let me in, I have something to talk to P’Fong.
Pa Fong: Pee, you have disappeared! Come in! Kong is asleep upstairs. Why haven’t you visited Kong lately? Busy with work?
Pee: A little.
Pa Fong: You should visit Kong more often. Since Kong has been like this, he doesn’t really talk. If you were here, you could talk to him.
Pee: I want to take care of Kong.
Pa Fong: Then come! You’re always welcomed here.
Pee: [on his knees] This whole thing that happened is all my fault. I want to ask you for your forgiveness.
Pa Fong: What are you doing Pee?
Pee: I’m sorry for hiding the truth from you. The truth is…I’m the younger brother of P’Pat. Khun Pipat, P’Putt’s husband, is my older brother.
Pa Fong: What?!?! You’re the younger brother of the person who caused King’s death? Does Kong know? [Pee nods his head] And why did you become Kong’s friend? Why did you become close to us? What do you want?
Pee: I never wanted anything. I never thought any harm to Kong or your family.
Pa Fong: And by you telling me like this, you think that I would allow you to come take care of Kong? Even if Kong allows it, I won’t allow it!
Pee: Kong won’t allow it either. Kong didn’t even tell me that he was blind because he knows that I would never leave him…because I love him.
Pa Fong: What? You and Kong are…
Pee: I know that it’s hard for you to accept this, but please give me a chance. Please allow me to take care of Kong. I’m sorry!
Pa Fong: Get out! Get out of my house!
Pee: I’m sorry! I’m sorry!

Pa Fong goes to pray to King.
Pa Fong: King, why is it like this? What should I do?

Noo Nim’s funeral Pipat is telling Putt to let their child go. [Noooo!!! Don’t give her the bear!!!]
Por: So you won’t be lonely, my good girl.
Putt: Hold on! Hold on! [takes the bear] Can I have this? I’ll keep it as a replacement of her, Mommy’s Noo Nim.

Awn asks Pipat if he’s going to do anything. She’s afraid someone will find out. Pipat already had someone clean up the evidence and reassures her that no one will know that they were there that day. Kaew and Peung come to the funeral.
Peung: Kaew, are you sure? If P’ Putt sees you, she’d get furious.
Kaew: I want to come to Noo Nim’s funeral. If P’Putt is going to do anything to me, I’ll have to take it. I was part of the reason that made Noo Nim had to leave them.
Por: Kaew. Why did you come? You should go back.
Kaew: I wanted to come say bye to Noo Nim, and then I’ll leave. [Putt approaches them]
Por: P’Putt, Kaew just wanted to say goodbye to Noo Nim for the last time.
Putt: Take her to pay respects to her body. [Por is shocked.]
After paying respects...
Kaew: Thank you P’Putt.
Putt: Since you’re at my daughter’s funeral already, stay and listen to the praying.
Peung: I say no. Let’s go home, Kaew.
Kaew: Thank you P’Putt. I’ll stay and listen to the praying. [they go sit down]
Putt: Don’t worry, Noo Nim. Anyone who hurt my daughter will get their karma.

The police arrive and over the radio, they have orders to arrest Kaewkunya. Tunwa arrives and wonders why the police are here, and when he gets to the service, tells Por that a whole bunch of police are outside the temple. Por realizes what Putt is planning to do.
Por: P’Putt, Tunwa says that a whole bunch of police are in front of the temple. Do you know why they’re here?
Putt: When the monks are done praying, you’ll know.
Por drags everyone outside.
Tunwa: What’s going on? Why did you make us leave in the middle of the service?
Por: P’Putt is about to have the police arrest Kaew.
Peung: No wonder she had you stay.
Kaew: But how are the police going to arrest me when I didn’t do anything, Por?
Por: But right now, you’re the only suspect in Noo Nim’s murder. Even though you didn’t do anything, they are still going to arrest you. Kaew, hurry up and run away.
Kaew: No! I won’t run away.
Peung: Are you going to wait for the police to arrest you?
Kaew: Peung, but I didn’t do anything wrong!
Por: Kaew, if you don’t have enough evidence to prove that you’re innocent, the police will still arrest you under the cause for murder. Kaew, are you going to let your mom see you get arrested?
Tunwa: Kaew you should run away to get a fresh start. Meanwhile, I’ll ask the lawyer what we should do.
Peung: Go Kaew! Take care of Kaew, Por!

Putt notices that Por and Kaew are gone and asks Pipat if he’s seen Kaew. Putt goes and asks Peung & Tunwa. They say no.
Por and Kaew are escaping.
Por: Hold on, Kaew. The back is better.
Putt tells the police that the person who killed her daughter is gone. The police have to check Por’s car, but Por tells the police that he’s Putt’s brother, and another police officer reassures that Por indeed is Putt’s brother, so they don’t search the car.

Jeng: I just knew that Nuthi is Chinese.
Thoom: How do you know? [Hahahaha!!! Nu's parents are hilarious!]
Jeng: He knows that Kaew doesn’t want to marry him and he still brings his parents.
Kaew calls home and her mom tells Kaew that Nu’s parents are waiting at their home.
Kaew: Mom, I can’t go home.
Pa Fong: Why not?
Kaew: Mom, I didn’t do it. You have to believe me that I didn’t do it.
The police come into their home and tell her mom that Kaew just ran away from a arrest and tell her mom that Kaew is a suspect in Noo Nim’s murder. Nu’s parents are upset and they said that they don’t want a daughter-in-law who’s a criminal. Kaew’s mom says there must be a misunderstanding; her daughter would never harm anyone.

Por takes the phone away.
Kaew: Por, give me the phone, I have to call Mom.
Por: You can’t call people at home anymore because the police are probably listening in on the phone conversations. If you call, the police will know where we are.
Kaew: What about my mom? What is she going to do? And what about Kong?
Por: Kaew! Right now, the person who you should be most worried about is yourself.
Kaew: You can say that…it’s not your mom and brother.
Por: Go on, be even more stubborn! Have you ever been on an airplane?
Kaew: Why are you asking me this now?
Por: On the airplane, they tell us that if there’s a problem and the oxygen masks fall down, to help yourself first and then help others. Do you understand now? If you can’t survive yourself, how can you help others?
Kaew: Where are you going to take me?
Por: The safest place.

Thank you very much whiterose. Your translation made my days!!!

looksy

sarNie Adult
Thanks whiterose for the translation. I wish I could fluently speak, read, and write Thai, too.

Mizzniki, I love the artwork and banner. Great use of color. I love it that you incorporated pics from the bathtub scene. It’s my favorite scene of course. You are so talented. I wonder if you do fanmade mv, too, if you do, hint, hint……..

Giakiem, Pong’s taken his shirt off more than 4 times, you forgot the pool scene in an earlier episode and that bed scene with Awn, LOL

Sonigielove, so glad you could take a few minutes to post with us, we miss you and there’s only a few more eps left

Thoughts on ep 27

Of course since I love Bor and Kaew so much, it should come as no surprise that my favorite scene in ep 27 was the first scene with Bor and Kaew. Kaew reaching out to touch and comfort Bor came out of no where. It kinda reminds me of when she touched him in the tent. I notice that both times when Kaew reaches out to touch his face, it’s usually spur of the moment, she’s so moved by him, his caring nature, his emotions, that she can’t help but show him hers. I love it that although they did break up again, this time around they seem to fully understand each other. I’m glad that Keaw is there to comfort him in his time of sorrow like he was there for her when she was worried about Kong.

I also thought that it was brave of Phi to confess that he was Pipat’s brother and that he loves Kong. The mother needs to know the truth. Maybe if her children were more honest with her, maybe it will cause her to reevaluate her anger with King’s death and allow her to heal and look for a sense of peace. I know that Kaew and Kong mean well, but them allowing the mom to hold onto the past and not saying anything about it just shows her that she is right to do so.

So sad that Nunim had to die, I was actually hoping that they might change that since they refilmed some stuff. The only thing good that could come from her death is that Putt can now understand the pain of losing a child and will see the errors of her ways. OMGosh, did you guys see, Pipat actually cried at his daughter’s funeral. At first I thought he was just putting on a show but no, those were actual tears. But he’s still not heartbroken enough to take responsibility for what he and Awn did.

I totally can’t wait until tomorrow’s episode. I hope Bor and Kaew have another willing kiss. That would definitely make my day and keep me satisfied for the 3 day wait until Monday’s episode. ---Gosh—only 3 more episodes. I can’t believe the end is almost here. Ok, I’m gonna pray to the lakorn gods for a willing kiss now, LOL

7malisa

sarNie Egg
OMG...So sad Nunim had to die, I agree with Whiterose...that was one of the freakiest child death I have seen in a lakorn. I feel so bad for Por, he really loved Nunim and Nunim really loved him.

I have to give credit to Pee for doing what he did...that was pretty brave.

I think there is so much going on towards the end here because in a way it does reflect reality...we bottle so much up and can only take so much that all our suppressed feelings sorta blows up all at once. Some parts were exaggerated but the pain, the love, the loss, hope and the feelings felt genuine.

I don't really feel sorry for Putt and I hope that in tomorrow's episode Pa Fong will get the chance to tell Putt 'now you know the hurt, pain and suffering you get from losing a child'. But I doubt even if Pa Fong did tell her, she won't understand- if you know what I mean.

I hope Pee and Kong will find a way to be together...I "heart" them :)

The scene with Nuthi and his parents were too funny...freakin' hilarious!!! His character is annoying but he's pretty good looking...hopefully he'll get a more likable role next time.

Thanks for the translation Whiterose :)

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, I guess from this episode I can see more the importance of keeping Noo Nim's death now. Although it hasn't really changed Putt for the good, but it has greatly affected her and this is probably what she needed in order to feel the pain that Kaew's family felt with King was killed - the pain is definitely there but I don't think that Putt can put two and two together and realize "hey this is the same type of grief I caused for Kaew's family." This was almost like a deja vu of the first couple of episodes like how Putt imagined Noo Nim like how Pa Fong imagined King and this time Kaew was the one comforting Por which was nice. I really like how it went from King's funeral pic to Noo Nim's funeral pic...it shows just how much this is just like a vicious cycle.

I totally can’t wait until tomorrow’s episode. I hope Bor and Kaew have another willing kiss. That would definitely make my day and keep me satisfied for the 3 day wait until Monday’s episode. ---Gosh—only 3 more episodes. I can’t believe the end is almost here. Ok, I’m gonna pray to the lakorn gods for a willing kiss now, LOL
yesss...hope your wish comes true!

looksy

sarNie Adult
OMGosh, whiterose I just realized something else, too. Remember how you said that Pipat was the one who was the cause of everything but he wasn't the one that actually did it. Well this time not only was he the cause, but he took part in it. If he didn't r Awn, they wouldn't have been arguing and then they wouldn't have paniced and cause Kaew to become unconcious and then cause Nunim to fight with them like that and eventually cause her death. Stupid Pipat, I hope karma will hit him 10 folds.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
dang ep.26 is so sad and touching with P&Kong. make me cried. start off so sad Kong went blind and all scare and crying and his mom and Kaew hug and comfort him. then P' come to see Kong and was all mad and found out Kong's blind. omg O cried look so painful all out like his world has collaspe. dang he's such a great cryer. 2 thumbs up! and Fluke tears fell so fast. wow. great cryer too. and P come back with a notebook&marker to see Kong with his 3 questions so cute he was all prepare. this scene is touching. both O and Fluke play it very well and natural. as well as Tong Tong(p'toum.) O didn't even say any words but dang i can feel his character's confuse,frustrated,sadness and painful through his face expression and body language, he's such a great actor can't say that enough. and Fluke acting is improving so fast. very good as well. love P&Kong couple. and ep.27 omg P is so manly to confess everything to Kong's mom. said sorry, want to take care of Kong, he's piphat's brother and most important he love Kong. omg i was shock didn't think he would say love Kong...way the go Pirawit!!! this is my kind of man. not afraid, go forward,won't give up, will do everything to be with the person he love. can Pirawit character get any more manly?!!! he's the real pra'ek in here for me. more than Poramin. Poramin is not even close to being manly like Pirawit. i love Pirawit character and esp. got O to play it just make this character alive and charming and hot!!! can't wait for next ep. looks good between P&Kong.

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
OMGosh, whiterose I just realized something else, too. Remember how you said that Pipat was the one who was the cause of everything but he wasn't the one that actually did it. Well this time not only was he the cause, but he took part in it. If he didn't r Awn, they wouldn't have been arguing and then they wouldn't have paniced and cause Kaew to become unconcious and then cause Nunim to fight with them like that and eventually cause her death. Stupid Pipat, I hope karma will hit him 10 folds.
That's so true looksy!!! Thanks for pointing that out! Finally he might actually feel some guilt! He'll get what's coming to him.

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
Ahhhhh!! It's me again! haha It looks like your prayers have been answered and MORE looksy!! Wayyy more cute scenes to come tomorrow!! That link says it all! :)

http://exact.co.th/news/news305.html