Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you for whiterose and looksy!!! I haven't watched ep25 yet, but i'm already needing more tissue. I'm am sooooo sad after reading the translations. A lot can happen within two episodes, so let's hope those two last episodes will bring a miracle for us.

By the way mizzniki, i wanted to thank you for those photos. My goodness, i love this cast and they look even better when they're together off-screen.

7malisa

sarNie Egg
:p Whiterose- thank you very much. SNIFF...SNIFF :( :( I hate P'Putt and Phipat so much more now- way more than before...Urghhhh!!!

P'Putt is so cruel, Por has done so much to help out his sister :angry:

Linda

sarNie Egg
oh gosh i hate p'put and phipat so much.. i honestly hate Aon even more!!!! they way she talks annoys me lol.. like the movement of her mouth or something.. ewwww

but anywho... gosh i haven't cried in a lakorn for a while and omg... Kong and Pee.. they're my favorite couple out of the lakorn actually.. soooo sad... poor babies.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Thanks again whiterose for the translation on ep 25.

Wow, Kong and Kaew are really a lot a like when it comes to sacrificing for what you think is best for others. Today was a heart wrenching ep for both Bor and Kaew and Kong and Piwit.

Of course b/c I love Bor and Kaew so much, I was most saddened by their scenes. When they were at the office and Bor asked what was going on. The look on Kaew’s face as she was shaking her head at Bor and him running after her, my heart already began to ache for them. They were so close to being happy again but Putt, Awn, and Pipat just won’t stop will they.

Definitely the saddest scene for me was in the park. Bor holding on to her so tight when he was on bended knees, as if he was thinking to himself that if he could just hold on to her tight enough, he could keep her with him and she wouldn’t leave him again. Shoot, I was al'ready bawling just looking at Bor slouched on the park bench waiting for Kaew to come. I loved it how Kaew was brushing her hand through his hair as she was telling him "it’s ok." As if to say to him that she knows how much he loves her but be strong b/c he’ll survive losing her again somehow. And then the final hug that she requests so she’ll have to remember him by, so sad………..her crying and the way he looked as he held her head as if thinking to himself that fate was so cruel as to split them apart again. I’ve always seen Bor as a fighter for when it comes to Kaew but for once, I saw him give up hope when Awn was trying on the wedding dress. As if he feels that no matter how hard he fights, he just can’t win and that maybe it was time he accepts defeat ---No Bor, the lakorn is not over, yet. Don’t give up----

If there is reincarnation, what did Bor ever do in his past life to deserve Putt and Pipat as a sister and brother in law? Those two have ruined his life again and again And like 7malisa said, he really has done so much for his sister that it’s so selfish of her to not consider his feelings. And I hate it that Pipat takes so much pleasure in ruining Bor’s life.

Awn and Nuithi, they are so much alike. Bor has broken up with Awn twice now and she continues to hold on to him. And how can Nuithi be so happy about marring Kaew when she rejected him so many times, too? Awn and Nuithi are so selfish and they both act this way supposedly in the name of love ----wake up you two---- this is not love, when you love someone, you want to see them happy. Forcing them to marry you is not making them happy. All I have to say is that Nuithi better not end up with Pueng.

And Kaew's mom..... it really is time for her to let go of the past b/c she herself can't live a fullfilling life and she's hurting her children in the process because they have to consider her feelings and can't move on with their own lives.

giakiem

sarNie Egg
thanks Whiterose for your translation again !

I agree with Looksy on saying Nuthi doesn't deserve anyone, including the one love him, Peung . The man just so desperate and thick-skinned .

So it's 32 eps then ? Is it confirmed ? I don't see it that way . Next ep. there's Phipat and Awn trying to push Keaw off the building . I think they're trying to rush to the ending so it would be 30 eps .

looksy

sarNie Adult
So it's 32 eps then ? Is it confirmed ? I don't see it that way . Next ep. there's Phipat and Awn trying to push Keaw off the building . I think they're trying to rush to the ending so it would be 30 eps .
It should be 30 eps b/c the new channel 5 lakorn airs Wednesday Dec. 23. So we should get 2 more eps after this week. Who knows, like songielove says, a lot can happen in 2 episodes.

Also for all of you that are following Lyn's Lakorn Blog, she has summaries and caps for up to episode 15 now.

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
One thing I've noticed is that when Por kisses Kaew, no matter in the bath tub or when he asked her to marry him, it actually looks real. In most lakorns, it's usually so obvious that the girl has her head tilted to the side, but when I first saw the kiss during the proposal in the first episode, I was so surprised. Her head was in the normal position, his nose was a little scrunched up against her face, and his thumb wasn't even on her mouth...none of those little tricks that are usually used. I was really surprised that it looked so real that I almost thought that Aom was willing to do a real kiss (but we know that will never happen). Then I saw this article on the exact website, I thought it was really cute. Below's a translation of the article.

http://exact.co.th/news/news299.html

Pong is teased as "The King of Love Scenes" claims "real slaps" but "fake kisses"

Since he's been taking his shirt off so often during love scenes in "Proong Nee Gor Ruk Ter," Pong Nawat has constantly been teased by many fans:
"I'm happy to get so much good feedback from fans of the lakorns. Girls tease me that I'm taking my shirt off in the lakorn all the time. But my guy friends have all said that they are so jealous that I get to do love scenes with 2 girls: Mod and P'Aom. But really, I'm the one who's uncomfortable. I'm the one who's at the disadvantage because every time in a love scene, I always get slapped, especially with P' Aom. And everytime, the slapping is very real and the pain is very real too. But when I kiss back, we always use camera angles. (laughs) But seeing it on screen, the kisses look very real, like 2 people really kissing, but we have to give that credit to our director, P'Boy (Takonkiet), who made it come out really tasteful and emotional. In the beginning we had already agreed that we would use camera angles for the kisses because P'Aom never allows real kissing, and plus she just got married so we don't want to anger the "real one."

looksy

sarNie Adult
Haha, thanks whiterose for sharing that. I love it. No wonder that slap in the bed scene looked so painful b/c it was real. I totally agree with you that the kisses look so real, too. I think when it comes to the kissing scenes, it's Pong that really has his work cut out for him b/c he is the initiater, the kissing movement and motions are all on him whereas Aom usually can relax a little more because she is the one being kissed. Either way, it looks real b/c both are so good at what they do and the director and camaraman help aid in this, too. You are too kind to translate for us. What would we do with out you whiterose. You are definately our "to go girl" for everything PNGRT.

I read somewhere that Pong has a lot of real onscreen kisses in his lakorns but yeah, with Aom recently married and the fact that she doesn't do them, I knew that it was all camera angles, but hey, it looks real enough that I'm still gushing over the bathtub scene.

I also love it that Pong refers to Aom's husband as "the real one," he's too funny.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
i love love love kong & pee's story. Oh and Fluke are the perfect cast for this role and they are sooo goood! Their love is sooo sad and innocent. too bad it doesn't exsit in this worldd.. haha

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
gosh ep.25 is so sad T_T esp. P&Kong couple. they make me cry so much. i was like sobbing. lol. feel so sorry for Kong. and next ep. will be so sad again. see the preview P crying in the car make my eyes watery already. but the scene in the kitchen when Kong was about to cook and P come in said he's hungrry. omg soooooo cute! like a lil.boy. O is so cute! love this scene make me have such big smile on my face & laughing and i can feel i was blushing too. haha. O looks esp. handsome in this lakorn. hair stylist,wardrobe ppl did such a great job.

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
Episode 26

Noo Nim has pnuemonia. When Noo Nim calls out for her mom, she ends up calling out for Mom Kaew. As Por and Awn are leaving the hospital, they run into Awn's OBGYN and she quickly tries to leave, but the doctor warns her not to wear high heels because it's dangerous for someone who just got pregnant. Awn tries to get out of it by saying if the doctor remembers the wrong patient because she's 2 months pregnant already.

As Kaew is watching Por and Awn through the store window, Awn asks Por if he thinks their child will be a boy or a girl, and what they should name their child. (How sad!)

Kong's vision is getting worse.
Kaew: Mom, I decided that I'm not going to work with Nu. I'm going get work to do at home so that I can take care of you and Kong.
Kaew's mom: Do you want to take care of me and Kong, or do you hate Nu?
Kaew: Mom!
Kaew's mom: Kaew, I just want you to have someone good to take care of you. If in the future, something happens to me and Kong is still like this, how will you live?
They keep arguing over the same topic. Kaew's mom is mad that Kaew won't listen to her and Kaew keeps insisting that she doesn't love Nu, until Kong yells at them to stop arguing!
Kong: I can't see anything! I can't see anything at all! P'Kaew! Mom! I'm scared, Mom!

Por: Noo Nim, don't be mad at Mom Kaew. She really can't come. It's all my fault. It's all my fault.
Noo Nim: Mom Kaew! Mom Kaew!

Kong is waiting to eat dinner with Kaew and his mom. The doctor is trying to find the cause of his blindness. Pee comes in.
Pee: Sawadee krup. Is Pa Fong here?
Kong: Why did you come here? Didn't I tell you not to come here?
Pee: Then why did you come visit me at the race tracks?
Kong: I didn't go see you.
Pee: Liar! Anna told me that you were at the race tracks. Why did you go? Kong! What's wrong? [Kong gets up] Don't go anywhere. Look at my face! I said to look at my face!
Kong: I don't want to see your face!
Pee: Fine! If you hate me enough to not want to see my face, that's fine. But you have to tell me why you went to see me at the race tracks.
[Kong tries to put down his drink]
Pee: What's wrong, Kong? Why don't you put down the drink?
Thoom: I beg you, please go home first. If Pa Fong sees you, there will be trouble. Do it for her health.
Pee: I'll go P'Thoom, but before I go, Kong, can you tell me how I look when I cut my hair to look like a skinhead?
Kong: I told you before you went to cut it that I don't like it.

Tunwa: Come on, please. Please help Por.
Peung: No...I don't want to lie to Kaew. Tell Por that I really can't help him.
Tunwa: Please.
Por: Peung, I beg you. If not for me, but for my neice. She calls out for Kaew all the time. Can you please bring Kaew to visit Noo Nim?

Peung: Kaew, my grandmother is in the hospital. Come visit her with me tomorrow.

Noo Nim: Daddy Por, when is Mom Kaew going to come visit me?
Por: When you get better, Mom Kaew will come visit you.
Noo Nim: I'm all better now.
Por: Well then Mom Kaew will come visit you today.
Noo Nim: Great! Then I can have Mom Kaew hear this. [plays the song on the teddy bear] Mom Kaew! (sadly) Aunt Awn...
Por: What are you doing here? Aren't you pregnant? Why don't you stay home?
Awn: You still remember that I'm pregnant? Then care about my feelings, instead of making me hand out the invitations by myself. I'm so embarrassed!
Por: Then give me the invitations. I'll hand them out myself.
Awn: No. I'm going to stay here. I'm going to stay with you.
Por: Come here. Awn, I'm trying to do the best I can. Don't push me even further because if I lose my patience, I don't know either what will happen!

Peung and Kaew are waiting for the elevator just as Awn is coming down in one.
Kaew: What's the rush? Who are you taking me to visit?
Peung: I don't want them to wait.
[in the room]
Kaew: Peung, what is this?
Peung: I know that you have something that you want to get out. As for Por, he brought you to visit his niece.
Kaew: Noo Nim? What's wrong with Noo Nim?
Por: Noo Nim was swimming a little too much so now she has pneumonia.
Kaew: Swimming? She was swimming so that she could come teach me?
Noo Nim: Mom Kaew! I missed you so much!
Kaew: I missed you too. [does her fake kiss] You can tease me like this, so that means that you're better right?
Noo Nim: Mom Kaew, let's go swim at Dad Por's swimming pool one day!
Por: How can we do that? The swimming pool at my house is deep, Mom Kaew might drown.
Noo Nim: Then you can save Mom Kaew. Are you guys mad at each other? My teacher says that if you are mad, then you have to hold hands so then you will love each other. Forgive each other, don't be mad at each other.
Por: Noo Nim, stay with Mom Kaew for now. I have to go do something, I'll be right back. [nooo! don't leave!]

Awn: P'pat, it's all because of you! It's all because of you!
Pipat: I get you to marry Por just like you wanted. What more do you want?
Awn: Por doesn't care about me at all. He acts as if I'm something weird.
Pipat: Just wait. He's willing to marry you anyways.
Awn: When I deliver the baby, will he suspect that the baby isn't his? If it's like that, he'll hate me even more.
Pipat: Stop being crazy! Por won't know! And our child probably won't come out blond-haried, blue-eyed. Unless, it's not my child either!
Awn: P'pat! Bastard!

Kaew: Are you sleepy? Go to sleep, Noo Nim.
Noo Nim: I don't want to sleep. I'm scared I'll wake up and won't see you.
Kaew: Go to sleep, Noo Nim. I won't go anywhere. [recording into the bear] Noo Nim, I just wanted to tell you that I love you, Noo Nim, but I probably won't be able to come see you anymore...

Awn and Pipat come storming in
Awn: P'pat you have to help me think! What if Por finds out that baby isn't his, what am I going to do? This whole problem is your doing. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be pregnant like this!
Pipat: But you have to be careful to not let Putt shoot you. Because last time with King, Putt believed me that the woman is always the one who hit on me first.
[They fight, then Awn sees Kaew!]
Awn: How did you get in here? You came to eavesdrops on us, right?
Kaew: I came to visit Noo Nim.
Awn: What did you hear? Tell me what you heard!
Kaew: I didn't hear anything. [Awn slaps her]
Awn: I don't believe you! Tell me what your heard!
They argue.
Awn: Tell me, tell me right now! I know you heard!
Kaew: I didn't hear anything!
Pipat: Awn, let go!
Awn: I'm going to kill her!
Pipat: Kaew!
[Noo Nim hears and comes running out.]
Noo Nim: Mom Kaew! What's wrong? Aunt Awn, what did you do to Mom Kaew? [OMG!!!! they threw her over the ledge!!!]
Pipat: Awn, let's get out of here!

Por: What happened here?
Nurse: The child that was in here fell over the ledge!

Awn and Pipat come in acting all innocent, asking what happened and how this could happen. The nurse comes to tell them that Kaew just woke up.
Putt: Kaew? How is she here?
Nurse: She was found unconscious in Noo Nim's room.
Putt: In my child's room?
Awn: Or maybe Kaew is the one who did this to Noo Nim.
Por: That's ridiculous! I was the one who brought Kaew to come visit Noo Nim.
Putt: (to Kaew) I didn't think that you could to this to Noo Nim! How could you do this?
Kaew: Do what? I didn't do anything to Noo Nim. Por, what happened to Noo Nim?
Por: Noo Nim fell off the balconey. She's now in a come and the doctors are trying to help her.
Putt: Don't fake it. You want to kill my child in revenge for your sister, right?
Kaew: No, I was just visiting Noo Nim and then I saw Awn and P'pat arguing coming in and I went to hid on the balcony. When Awn saw me, she came out and hurt me and I fell unconscious. I don't know anything about Noo Nim.
Pipat: What are you talking about Kaew? I just got to the hospital, so how could I have been arguing with Awn? Por, when you saw Kaew, did you see me and Awn? Don't blame things on me.
Por: But I'm sure that Kaew would not harm Noo Nim.
Awn: And did you see with your own eyes that she didn't do it, Por? P' Putt, I'm sure she purposely harmed Noo Nim. [Putt tries to hurt Kaew. Go Peung!]
Kaew: Peung, you know that I didn't do anything to Noo Nim. You know, right?
Peung: I know.

Kong is trying to be independent because he doesn't want to be a burden to anyone.
Pee comes in.
Kong: What's wrong, P'Thoom?
Thoom: Oh nothing, The neighbor's cat came in again. Shoo! Go away!
Pee: [wrote] What is he mad at me for?
Thoom: Kong, is it possible for you and Pee to come back to be the same?
Kong: Why are you asking me all of a sudden?
Thoom: I don't feel good seeing you and Pee be like this. Didn't you once tell me that you never hated Pee?
Kong: That's right, P'Thoom. I never hated Pee, but we can't be together anymore. I don't want to be selfish. Pee should be happy; he shouldn't have to come with a blind person like me.
Pee: [writing] And did he ask me?
Thoom: But I think no matter how you are, Pee is happy to be with you.
Kong: I understand. But that's why I won't let him know that I'm blind because if he knew, he wouldn't leave me. Just let me be the one who's sad. Don't let him come be sad with me.
Pee: [writing] But I want to take care of Kong.
Thoom: Kong, what if Pee said that he wants to take care of you?
Kong: Let's stop talking about this. There's no point. Pee and I will never be the same. Let's go inside. [he falls] Thank you, P'Thoom. You're not P'Thoom. Pee, is that you? Is that Pee, P'Thoom? Pee, why did you come here? Didn't I tell you not to come here anymore? Go back!
Thoom: Calm down, Kong. That's not Pee, it's the person who collects money for the water.
Kong: Really? You're not lying, right?
Thoom: Yes. Pee wouldn't came here anymore.
Kong: Sorry for misunderstanding you. Did he leave?
Thoom: Yes, he's gone.
Kong: I'm so bad. [chuckles] Just talking to myself like this. (wow, that was pretty heart-breaking)

Por: Kaew, you're sure that P'pat and Awn were in the room too?
Kaew: Of course I'm sure! I heard Awn and P'pat's voices arguing, they came in, and I didn't know what to do so I went out to the balcony. When Awn saw me, she harrassed me and asked whether I heard anything.
Peung: Did you hear anything?
Kaew: No, I didn't, but I'm sure it was something really important or else she wouldn't have harrassed me so much.
Peung: Yeah, it must be really important to harrass you until you fell unconscious. Por, things sound too suspcious.
Por: I have to found out what it is.

Putt: Por, if something happens to my child, what am I supposed to do? I was able to endure through jail for 6 years because I thought I would be able to be with my child.
Por: P'Putt, Noo Nim will be okay. Go home and rest first.
Putt: But I want to stay with my child.
Por: Go home and rest. Today, I'll watch over her and tomorrow you can come watch over her.
Putt: I'll go hurry and change and come back.

And yes, I think someone guess right at it would be Noo Nim's recording doll that holds the answer to everything! :)

looksy

sarNie Adult
thanks whiterose. I can't wait to see it. You are so fast. Yesterday's Bor and Kaew scene was so sad. I've rewatched it 3 or 4 times now and the more I see it, the sadder it becomes. Bor getting down on bended knees and then teariing up that resignation letter, OMGosh, the panic in his voice at the thought of loosing Kaew again was heartbreaking. I hope today won't be as sad.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Thoughts on ep 26, Thanks again whiterose.

Today’s ep was so sad for Kong and Pe. Oh and Fluke are doing a fine job portraying their roles.

One good thing I liked was that there was no Nuithi in today’s episode. He irritates me so much that I don’t want to even see him in anymore episodes. Like in yesterday’s ep, when he smiled after Kaew’s mom said that she wanted them to get married. I just wanted to reach out and smack him –argggg—

Anywho, back to today’s ep. Like you said in your side remark whiterose, when Bor left the room, I was like “noooooooooo” don’t leave. But I guess he got so emotional at what Nunim said about him and Kaew that he just had to leave and let out his frustrations. -- poor guy-- I was hoping that Nunim wouldn’t be killed off but I guess as unremorseful as Putt is, it’s only from the pain of losing a child, that she can finally empathize with Kaew’s family and hopefully beg for their forgiveness.

Don’t you guys just love Pueng for stepping in and slapping Putt. I love Pueng more and more each episode. Pueng has definitely redeemed herself from ep. 11 when she didn’t stop Bor from taking Kaew up to his bedroom. I really do hope that she ends up with Tunwa. They’re too cute.

Gosh, so much is happening. I feel that there’s going to be a big explosion at the end. Hopefully, once the smoke clears, everything will work out for our beloved Bor and Kaew and Kong and Pe.

On a side note: Giakiem, when I see Bor interacting with Nunim, I can't help but remember what you said about Bor reminding you of your brother in France. I hope you get to visit him more often.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
One thing I've noticed is that when Por kisses Kaew, no matter in the bath tub or when he asked her to marry him, it actually looks real. In most lakorns, it's usually so obvious that the girl has her head tilted to the side, but when I first saw the kiss during the proposal in the first episode, I was so surprised. Her head was in the normal position, his nose was a little scrunched up against her face, and his thumb wasn't even on her mouth...none of those little tricks that are usually used. I was really surprised that it looked so real that I almost thought that Aom was willing to do a real kiss (but we know that will never happen). Then I saw this article on the exact website, I thought it was really cute. Below's a translation of the article.

http://exact.co.th/news/news299.html

Pong is teased as "The King of Love Scenes" claims "real slaps" but "fake kisses"

Since he's been taking his shirt off so often during love scenes in "Proong Nee Gor Ruk Ter," Pong Nawat has constantly been teased by many fans:
"I'm happy to get so much good feedback from fans of the lakorns. Girls tease me that I'm taking my shirt off in the lakorn all the time. But my guy friends have all said that they are so jealous that I get to do love scenes with 2 girls: Mod and P'Aom. But really, I'm the one who's uncomfortable. I'm the one who's at the disadvantage because every time in a love scene, I always get slapped, especially with P' Aom. And everytime, the slapping is very real and the pain is very real too. But when I kiss back, we always use camera angles. (laughs) But seeing it on screen, the kisses look very real, like 2 people really kissing, but we have to give that credit to our director, P'Boy (Takonkiet), who made it come out really tasteful and emotional. In the beginning we had already agreed that we would use camera angles for the kisses because P'Aom never allows real kissing, and plus she just got married so we don't want to anger the "real one."
funnie him..real slaps but no kisses..lol
he's gettin' better but i can still tell it is angeled
esp. in the bath tub..the 2nd kiss the 1st one was
prettie darn good..and also the proposal one was good too
but Pong should learn from Chakrit..he has by far the best
most satisfying angel kisses...Pong is getting there..

looksy

sarNie Adult
Ep 25 Breakup scene in the park has been Eng subbed. Here’s the clip, credit: missbrenda91

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkLH-S8ofBM

For me, this breakup is more painful to watch than the first one. We kinda expected the first one b/c of the teaser. We knew that it was the foundation for the whole storyline. The second one was unforseen and after watching their relationship for almost 2 months now, you grow an attachment to them as real people and I think that's why it was so heart wrenching to watch. This scene really hit me emotionally.

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
So there was a huge chunk that was missing from the episode I watched this morning, so I just updated the translation above. Now I get how Pee found out that Kong was blind. Makes so much sense now. haha

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
HAHAHA, i love that article on Pong!! Thank you looksy!...
Unfortunately, i am here less. *cries* Since i've come home for the holiday/winter break, i have to watch my hyper little nephew and he keeps me busy from morning to evening. The only time i have for myself is at night when i'm ready to go to bed. ='( I really miss you all and Bor and Kaew. <3 I will watch the episodes but i may not have time to come post as often, which i loooove doing! I love reading what all of you are thinking and i love sharing my in-depth look at a particular scene. :lol: But i promise i will read all your posts, even if i don't give a reply, and i'll try my best to share as often as possible.

In advance, i would like to thank whiterose and all my PNGRT lovers who have contributed to this thread. I hope we can forever be a Bor+Kaew advocate. <3

I'm so excited to see ep26, despite all the sad scenes. =(

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
Thoughts on ep 26, Thanks again whiterose.

Today’s ep was so sad for Kong and Pe. Oh and Fluke are doing a fine job portraying their roles.

One good thing I liked was that there was no Nuithi in today’s episode. He irritates me so much that I don’t want to even see him in anymore episodes. Like in yesterday’s ep, when he smiled after Kaew’s mom said that she wanted them to get married. I just wanted to reach out and smack him –argggg—
Haha that is true! I'm so glad he didn't make an appearance today.

Anywho, back to today’s ep. Like you said in your side remark whiterose, when Bor left the room, I was like “noooooooooo” don’t leave. But I guess he got so emotional at what Nunim said about him and Kaew that he just had to leave and let out his frustrations. -- poor guy-- I was hoping that Nunim wouldn’t be killed off but I guess as unremorseful as Putt is, it’s only from the pain of losing a child, that she can finally empathize with Kaew’s family and hopefully beg for their forgiveness.
Yeah, ever since I read that from summaries that Noo Nim was going to die, I've been thinking about it so much whether her death REALLY is neceesary. (and so violent too! that's probably the worst death of a child I've seen in a lakorn!) I mean, Kaew at first wasn't able to accept Noo Nim, but over time, she truly grew fond of Noo Nim and they bonded and had a really close connection. Noo Nim calls out for her all the time and Kaew looked really touched to hear that Noo Nim was sick because she was trying to learn how to swim in order to teach Kaew how to swim. I guess I understand that her death will help light the fire in Putt even more to seek revenge on Kaew and, you're right, this really makes Putt feel the pain of losing a loved one, but for someone like Putt, from what we've seen her being so much more concerned with chasing after her husband's affairs than taking care of her child, I think it would probably hurt her more to find out that what her husband really is like more than to see her child die. Putt and Pipat definitely HAVE to (or at least SHOULD) die for everyone to have a happy ending, but Noo Nim was so innocent! I was really hoping that they would change the story and Por and Kaew could raise Noo Nim together and of course have more children of their own. haha Totally overanalyzing this.

And now that we know that the recording doll is the key to everything, I can share this with you guys without spoiling it. haha When I first read this in the magazine, I was skeptical because I thought those things were made to record like short one-liner phrases, so how would it record a whole murder scene. But thinking about that scene where Noo Nim showed that she recorded the song onto the doll, and Kaew asked "Is it the whole song" and it was, I think that maybe one purpose of that was to show that the doll could record for a long time, in addition to being a cute moment, of course. haha dunno know if that's true, but just my 2 cents.

looksy

sarNie Adult
I totally enjoy reading your feedbacks whiterose. No, you’re not overanalyzing anything. That’s why there are forums like this so we can talk about what we see and feel from the series
I guess I understand that her death will help light the fire in Putt even more to seek revenge on Kaew and, you're right, this really makes Putt feel the pain of losing a loved one, but for someone like Putt, from what we've seen her being so much more concerned with chasing after her husband's affairs than taking care of her child, I think it would probably hurt her more to find out that what her husband really is like more than to see her child die.
I absolutely agree with you that Putt has always seemed more concerned with her husband than her child. It is so sad. I get really aggravated watching Putt onscreen. She knows that her husband has a wondering eye, yet she believes his lies so easily it seems. Remember when she first got out of jail and how easy it was for Pipat to manipulate her against her own brother. She should know of all people what kind of person Bor is. I felt really bad for Bor when she slapped him b/c she was defending Pipat. It was Bor that had worked so hard to get her released early from prison and it was Bor that was caring for her child’s emotional well being. I guess we’ll have to see which hurts her more, losing Nunim or finding out the truth about Pipat and Awn. Also, Pipat is a piece of work isn’t he. He causes his child’s accident and he doesn’t even bother to run down and see how she is, he just runs with Awn. Unbelievable.

When I first read this in the magazine, I was skeptical because I thought those things were made to record like short one-liner phrases, so how would it record a whole murder scene. But thinking about that scene where Noo Nim showed that she recorded the song onto the doll, and Kaew asked "Is it the whole song" and it was, I think that maybe one purpose of that was to show that the doll could record for a long time, in addition to being a cute moment, of course. haha dunno know if that's true, but just my 2 cents.
I’m so happy that you pointed that out whiterose, great observation. I thought those dolls only recorded short messages, too. Aside from it being a cute bonding scene between Bor, Kaew, and Nunim, it makes perfect sense that they used that scene to kinda explain to us that those dolls are capable of recording longer messages. I’m so glad you picked up on that b/c I missed it completely. This really is a good thought out lakorn. It’s so cool how everything is falling into place. My only hope now is that we really get at least one more cute romantic Bor and Kaew scene before the actual ending.

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
Haha that is true! I'm so glad he didn't make an appearance today.

Yeah, ever since I read that from summaries that Noo Nim was going to die, I've been thinking about it so much whether her death REALLY is neceesary. (and so violent too! that's probably the worst death of a child I've seen in a lakorn!) I mean, Kaew at first wasn't able to accept Noo Nim, but over time, she truly grew fond of Noo Nim and they bonded and had a really close connection. Noo Nim calls out for her all the time and Kaew looked really touched to hear that Noo Nim was sick because she was trying to learn how to swim in order to teach Kaew how to swim. I guess I understand that her death will help light the fire in Putt even more to seek revenge on Kaew and, you're right, this really makes Putt feel the pain of losing a loved one, but for someone like Putt, from what we've seen her being so much more concerned with chasing after her husband's affairs than taking care of her child, I think it would probably hurt her more to find out that what her husband really is like more than to see her child die. Putt and Pipat definitely HAVE to (or at least SHOULD) die for everyone to have a happy ending, but Noo Nim was so innocent! I was really hoping that they would change the story and Por and Kaew could raise Noo Nim together and of course have more children of their own. haha Totally overanalyzing this.
yes, Noo Nim was so innocent.

Do you remeber in the beginning of Ep17,Putt had a nightmares that King take revenge on her as a ghost and took her daughter away.
Maybe that scene is an omen for the destiny of Noo Nim.
Poor child, hope she can survive and live toghter with Por and Kaew in the end.