Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

giakiem

sarNie Egg
thanks looksy for the link ! :)

Thanks kudaranai for your wonderful subs, and you're fast too . Love it !!

looksy

sarNie Adult
Thank you so much Kudaranai. Your hardwork is greatly appreciated by us all and you really are so fast.

Anywho, I really can't wait until Monday. So do you guys think that it will end this coming week or does it look like we have a few more eps? I really do want to spend Xmas with you all watching Bor and Kaew.

I was doing some Xmas shopping with my friend who is going to Thailand on Tuesday, by the way she's going to get me the PNGRT lakorn magazines, posters, and soundtrack. I'm so happy. Eversince whiterose got her lakorn mag, I've been wanting one. But back to Bor and Kaew. So I was shopping at Coach and naturally, I thought of the episode when Bor bought Kaew that coach bag and then for some reason it hit me, what if Kaew is pregnant? ----hmmmmm---- We know that there is goinng to be a lot of drama coming up this week, what if she was pregnant, could this help us get our happy ending?

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Aom and Pong are on fire. Aom is just an amazing actress. She never ceases to amaze me. Pong is doing really well with her in this lakorn.

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
I would be so happy if it didn't end next week. What a wonderful Christmas gift to spend Xmas with all of you and Bor and Kaew. Giakeim, I just finished watcing ep 5 again, too where they meet again. And I'm rewatching the island episodes 20 and 21 and of course my favorite, the bed and bathtub scene over, as if I could stay away from that one, LOL

Edit////
Good news to all of us who barely understand the language. KudaLakorn is subbing this lakorn on youtube. She already has subs up to ep 6 now. Check it out.

Here's the link to the scene where Bor and Kaew meet again after 6 years with Eng subs, enjoy Giakiem and rest of you in the Bor and Kaew fanclub

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qqsa1kca9LA PNGRT in Eng Subs, credit KudaLakorn

Note: to get the English subs, you have to hit the closed caption button, hover your mouse over the triangle on the right corner of the screen and click CC

hey thank you so much. i've been waitting forever for the continue subbs! Thanks for the new channel~

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
Dara Story behind the scenes of this week's sad scene between Por and Kaew when they have to end things once again! Por is hugging Kaew on his knees! :( Get your tissues ready!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8MgjdfyEPQ (credit thinkjaden)

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
OMg, it better not end next week cus from the spoilers, it doesn't seem like a great ending. very incomplete! that BTS was soo sad. I wonder what's gnna happen. *sigh* i feel so bad for Bor and Kaew! their love is so sad. =( aom and pong are soo cute!

mizzniki

sarNie Hatchling
hello there, i juss wanna add a picture of aom and oh

also gotta add pong and aom

credit to aomphiyada.com

looksy

sarNie Adult
whiterose, thank you so much for the behind the scenes link. songielove, giakiem, and everyone else in the Bor and Kaew fanclub, did you guys see it? I'm gonna cry. I will definately have my tissue out. Thanks for the warning whiterose. Mizzniki, thank you so much for the pics. Oh and Aom looks so cute. Of course I love the one of Aom and Pong the most. I can't wait until tomorrow's ep. Is it just me or does it look like we get a few more days of Bor and Kaew after this week. If so.......Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
OMg, it better not end next week cus from the spoilers, it doesn't seem like a great ending. very incomplete! that BTS was soo sad. I wonder what's gnna happen. *sigh* i feel so bad for Bor and Kaew! their love is so sad. =( aom and pong are soo cute!
The lakorn seems not to be end next week, I heard there will be totally 30eps.

looksy

sarNie Adult
The lakorn seems not to be end next week, I heard there will be totally 30eps.
I hope you are right. Heck, I wouldn't mind if there were 35 eps. That way I can ring in the New Years with all of you guys and Bor and Kaew. HeHe.............I'm getting greedy, now

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Everyone, I'VE MISSED YOU sooo much!! Bor + Kaew... *tears* I am finally back on my feet after finals and am ready to catch up on ep24. After that, i'll watch the BTS. You don't know how hard i tried staying away from it. The Bor+Kaew fever is o___o.

Thank you to looksy for your prayers. :p
Thank you to Kudaranai for the wonderful subs. This allows for more PNGRTers and Bor+Kaew loving.
Really, i've missed this thread. Will be back after i've caught up!

looksy

sarNie Adult
Everyone, I'VE MISSED YOU sooo much!! Bor + Kaew... *tears* I am finally back on my feet after finals and am ready to catch up on ep24. After that, i'll watch the BTS. You don't know how hard i tried staying away from it. The Bor+Kaew fever is o___o.
songielove, we missed you, too. It's quiet here w/o you. I can't wait to read your feedbacks from ep 24. It looks like we might get a few more days of Bor and Kaew after this week. Aren't you just excited as I am? Songielove, Bor is on his knees begging Kaew, sniff, sniff...........

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
I hope you are right. Heck, I wouldn't mind if there were 35 eps. HeHe.............I'm getting greedy, now
This lakorn is not drag at all..Not like most of EXACT's lakorns became drag and drag in the latter.

I'm very satisfacted if it will be a happy ending.God bless!

looksy

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is not drag at all..Not like most of EXACT's lakorns became drag and drag in the latter.

I'm very satisfacted if it will be a happy ending.God bless!
Definately, the pace of this lakorn is awesome. Every ep is essential to the storyline so that is the reason it has not dragged. I love every minute of it. I do hope it has a happy ending for my Bor and Kaew. lucy1029, you need to pray to the lakorn gods with me that we will get a happy ending, ok LOL

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
What nerves!? >.< Phipat and Awn are unbelievable. And i can't believe what a stupid lady Putt is. Horrid. <___< How can they do that to Bor and Kaew again?? I'm totally in anger after watching ep24. >:[ But i guess it balanced out because Nuthi only appeared for 2% of it.xD

Surprisingly, my favorite scene in ep24 wasn't a Bor + Kaew scene.xD The little talk between Bor and Piwit was :rolleyes: . These two men have many things in common, yet they've never had a scene together. They both share blood with ones who have cruel hearts, they both genuinely love ones that they can't be with, but most importantly, they both are strong men who are determined to stay by the one they love, despite the obstacles. They are strong because they cannot keep lying to themselves. It's about time they had a one-on-one. It enlightened me a bit when Piwit asked Bor if it was too late [for Bor and Kaew] even it's been six years. Please, the writer cannot fail us!!

I also found it very heartwarming that Kaew is slowly allowing Bor to comfort her, thus she is allowing herself to be open with him once again. I totally loved the scene with Nunim. I found it extremely cute how she actually sung the whole song and the doll was still playing it in the background as they went on to talk about how Kaew couldn't swim. :p That song has stolen my heart and this whole lakorn wouldn't be it if it wasn't for it.

The BTS is extremely sad. I'm guessing Kaew knows about Bor and Awn's ordeal- as if there was one anyway. -_- Seeing Bor pour himself to Kaew is heartbreaking and it must hurt even more the second time around. But i did love seeing Pong hunch down with his bent knees just so he can hug on tight to Aom.xD

I'm sooo nervous....... Let's pray for a happy ending please. From the spoilers (thank you whiterose!!), it cannot end like that. No way. *prays to the lakorn Gods*

looksy

sarNie Adult
So the PNGRT playlist is favorited on my computer for when I want to rewatch it. Guys I noticed something interesting that I want to point out to you. Usually Thinkjaden has an average of 10,000 views for PNGRT and around 13,000 on the more popular episodes, but the bathtub scene alone has already 90,950 views and counting. Wow, so it looks like we're not the only ones who really like that scene, huh. I remember the day it was uploaded and how much trafic was on this thread. The power of Bor and Kaew.

Edit/// I don't know where I got 90,950. It actually currently has 73,560 views and counting, which is still a lot of views

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
So the PNGRT playlist is favorited on my computer for when I want to rewatch it. Guys I noticed something interesting that I want to point out to you. Usually Thinkjaden has an average of 10,000 views for PNGRT and around 13,000 on the more popular episodes, but the bathtub scene alone has already 90,950 views and counting. Wow, so it looks like we're not the only ones who really like that scene, huh. I remember the day it was uploaded and how much trafic was on this thread. The power of Bor and Kaew.
haha that's really funny. that's probably one of the cutest love scenes ever.

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
Episode 25...get your tissues ready for the 4th part!

Kong is bored not doing anything, so he’s cooking instead, but Jae Thoom teases him that Kong’s probably cooking especially for “someone” instead who’s waiting to eat.
Pee: Finished yet?
Kong: I told you to wait outside, why are you coming in?
Pee: I’m hungry already. Are you finished yet?
Kong: Wait just a second, krup!
Pee: But I’m hungry! Hungry! Hungry! Hungryyy!
Kong: You…! [pause] What are you looking at?
Pee: Kong, I’m happy that you’re okay. Last week, when we had to wait for the doctor to open your eyes, I was really worried about you. I was scared that you…scared that you wouldn’t be able to see.
Kong: I can see now. And I can also see that your hair is long. You should go cut it now!
Pee: Really? But I just cut it. It grows so fast! How about next time, I just become a skinhead and shave it all?
Kong: Don’t do that.
Pee: Why not? It’ll be nice and cool.
Kong: I don’t like it.
Pee: Don’t like it? Ohh….are you afraid I won’t be handsome?
Kong: You can go outside now. Stop bothering me. Go, go…
Kong’s vision starts to fade, but he tells Pee and Jae Thoom that he just got a little dizzy, probably because he was at the hospital for so long.

Awn’s mom wants the doctor to check Awn again and see if her daughter really is pregnant. Her mom asks the doctor how many months pregnant Awn is. Awn says that it doesn’t matter how many months pregnant she is, but all that matters is that she is pregnant with Por. Her mother asks back “Why would you even be pregnant with anyone else?” Her mom wants to know when the child is due, which is August.

Kong tells Kaew that his vision starts to fade every once in a while, and that it’s been happening more often lately. Their mom overhears, but Kong tells her that he is going to see the doctor tomorrow. At the hospital, Kong freaks out that he is about to be blind.

On the phone, Por says that he got all the paper work and asks whether there is a problem with the transfer of ownership. (so he bought the Rayong house? Not sure)

Jae Thoom: Pa Fong says that she won’t be back for a while. Are you sure you don’t want to think about it some more?
Kong: I’ve already thought about it. It’s the best way out. (oh no!)
Pee: Sawadee de P’ Thoom. I brought some snacks. P’ Thoom are you crying? Is something wrong?
Jae Thoom: Oh no, I was just watching a lakorn. It was really sad.
Pee: What lakorn is P’ Thoom watching? It seems to be really sad. And you, you missed our date yesterday. You said you would come watch a movie and you didn’t come, and you wouldn’t answer my phone call. Is there something wrong, Kong?
Kong: Pee, from now on, you don’t have to come here anymore.
Pee: What does that mean?
Kong: It means that we should just end it here.
Pee: What is this, Kong? We were just good the other day. Kong, we have to straighten this out!
Kong: What more do you want me to say? You should accept the truth. P’Kaew is right, we shouldn’t see each other.
Pee: Are you crazy?
Kong: If I’m crazy, then it’s probably because I hit my brain when it got HIT by the car!
Pee: Kong!
Kong: Today I got hit by a car, tomorrow who knows what will happen? Your brother is so scary! I’ve thought about it, and I don’t want to die!
Pee: About Pipat, I promise that I won’t let him come mess with us again.
Kong: That’s what you said last time, and what could you do? You let me lie there in the middle of street in my own blood and I was almost blinded.
Pee: Kong, I’m sorry. Kong, I’m sorry, but I promise that next time…
Kong: There won’t be a next time! Go home!
Pee: Kong! Kong! What’s wrong?
Kong: I said to go back! So you’re not going to leave? Get out! I said to get out!
Pee: Kong, what’s wrong with you? Let’s talk and straighten things out!
Kong: I said to go home!
Pee: Kong! What is this? I don’t think we’ll be able to talk things out today. When you’re ready to talk, call me. [about to leave] You’re all wet…hurry up and go inside and change your clothes, or else you’ll be sick.
Kong: I did the right thing, right, P’ Thoom? I broke up with Pee so that he wouldn’t have to be with a blind person like me. I did it for him! I don’t hate him…I never hated him!

Peung is reassuring Kaew that doctors are good these days and that Kong will be alright. Kaew tells Peung that Por has some sort of surprise for her. Putt and Awn arrive and Putt tells Kaew to clear Por’s schedule in the beginning of the next month because Por has a very “special event. “ Putt asks why Kaew doesn’t want to know what this special event it, because it is good news. Peung says that the last good news that she heard was when someone was beaten into a pile of manure. Putt says that since Kaew is Por’s secretary, she should know what her boss likes and doesn’t like, and hands her a catalogue of wedding cakes. Putt tells them that Por and Awn are about to get married the beginning of next month. Peung says that they broke up. Putt says that Por and Awn are about to have a baby so they’re getting married. Putt asks whether Kaew can take it because everyone in their family likes to be a mistress.
Por: What’s going on Peung? Kaew, what’s wrong? Kaew, hold on, what’s wrong?
Kaew: Let go.
Por: What’s wrong, Kaew. I’m confused.
Kaew: I said to let go!
Por: Kaew, why are you crying?
Peung: Stop it, Por. Kaew isn’t ready to talk to you right now.
Pipat tells Por to go clear things with Awn and Putt first because they have the best news of the year to tell him. Putt tells Por to stop thinking about Kaew and get ready for the beginning of next month. Por declares that he won’t marry Awn. Pipat asks Por if he’s going to let Awn’s belly get bigger and bigger each month, showing his irresponsibility. Awn says that she’s 2 months pregnant. (Liar!) Putt already prepared the hotel, invitations, and everything. Pipat says that finally Por will actually get to get married this time around; his wedding won’t fail like the last time around.

Kaew comes home early, and Nuthi brought a job application for Kaew. At his new work, his boss needs a secretary and Nu told his boss all about Kaew so his boss wants Kaew to come work with him. Kaew’s mom says that they have enough money from selling the house to repay Por and so Kaew can quit tomorrow. Kaew says she’ll think about it. Kaew’s mom asks Kaew whether it’s because she really doesn’t want to quit or if it’s because she doesn’t want to be apart from Por. Nuthi insists on leaving the application here and Kaew gets mad and finally tells her mom that she and Nu aren’t boyfriend/girlfriend. Peung explains that they just said it for her comfort. Kaew’s mom is mad that Kaew wanted to be with Por so much that Kaew dared to lie to her. Kaew said that she did it for everyone’s comfort, but Kaew’s mom says that Kaew did it just for her and Por. Nu apologizes to Kaew’s mom and insists that he means well to Kaew. Kaew’s mom tells Nu to bring his parents to talk to her about giving away Kaew to Nu. Peung and Kaew insist that Kaew doesn’t love Nu. But Kaew’s mom says that Nu loves Kaew because he sacrificed so much for Kaew, so she wants to give Kaew to Nu. Peung is about to tell Kaew’s mom about what happened in Rayong, but Kaew stops her and tells her mom that she’ll do whatever her mom says. (Again, Nu is the only one who is happy, and he even doesn’t care that Kaew is bawling!) Peung asks Kaew why doesn’t tell her mom about Rayong. Kaew doesn’t want to tell her mom because she’s afraid that her mom will be upset that Pipat is still messing with them. Kaew says that she’ll have to marry Nu and Por has to marry Awn…and that’s probably the best outcome. Jae Thoom says that Por called and really wants to talk to her.

At the park…
Por: I won’t do it. Even if I have to die, I won’t marry Awn. I know that it makes me look irresponsible, but I don’t love Awn. I love you. The only person that I will marry is you, Kaew.
Kaew: Por, you can’t do that.
Por: Yes I can. I’ll take responsibility for the baby, but I won’t marry Awn. Even if Putt forces me to, I won’t marry her.
Kaew: Por, don’t you feel sorry for your child? Your child didn’t do anything wrong.
Por: But…
Kaew: It’s time to face reality. You were the one who told me not to run away from problems, and that you have to face your problems. Today, don’t run away from your problems.
Por: [on his knees] Why, Kaew? Why does it have to be this way, Kaew?
Kaew: It’s okay, Por. It’s okay. It’s okay. [brings out the letter] Por…
Por: What is this, Kaew?
Kaew: My resignation letter. I can’t stay any longer, Por.
Por: No…no, Kaew!
Kaew: Por, let me go. You know that I don’t want to do this, but I really have to go.
Por: No! [tears it up] No! No! I won’t let you go.
Kaew: We each have our responsibilities. It’s time, Por. But before I go, can I ask you for something? Can you hug me tightly, so that I’ll remember this moment forever!! (awww…bawling!!)

Noo Nim asks Por where Mom Kaew is. Por notices that Noo Nim has a fever. Noo Nim was swimming the other day and wouldn’t get out; she was trying to learn how to swim so that she can teach Mom Kaew. Noo Nim says that she misses Mom Kaew and wants Daddy Por to bring Mom Kaew to see her.

Jae Thoom and Kong visit Pee's race track. Kong just wanted to see Pee for the last time before he can't see anything anymore (omg…how sad!). Kong and Jae Thoom bump into Anna, but Kong quickly walks away. Anna tells Pee that she just saw Kong, but Kong was acting weird, as if he couldn't even see her.

Pipat asks Por if he found a wedding outfit yet. Por says that he didn't like any of them. Pipat asks whether it's the clothes he doesn't like or the bride. Then the maid comes and tells everyone that Noo Nim is really sick. Noo Nim has a high fever and Por takes her to the hospital.

looksy

sarNie Adult
It's official. Jakjann just posted that the new channel 5 lakorn that's taking PNGRT's timeslot is set to air the 23 of Dec. So it looks like we will get 2 more eps after this week and the last episode will air on Dec. 22. I'm crying again, but at least we get two more episodes, right.

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
It's official. Jakjann just posted that the new channel 5 lakorn that's taking PNGRT's timeslot is set to air the 23 of Dec. So it looks like we will get 2 more eps after this week and the last episode will air on Dec. 22. I'm crying again, but at least we get two more episodes, right.
yay, that's great! thanks for the updated news!