Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
whiterose, I grew up watching Thai lakorns because my parents watched them and understood Thai. I would have them translate for me, but i'm going to school away from home and they can't do that for me. ='( So, thank you thank you once again, whiterose. It's very sweet of you and i really appreciate it. :blush:

Looksy, so Bor isn't so confused afterall, eh? Things were invisible to him and that's how we get the frustrated Bor we see now. I, too, love it that he said those words to Kaew. It shows us that he's human himself.

I really thought Kaew was cute though! Trying to act like she knew what she was doing..xD Bor to the rescue!! <3

looksy

sarNie Adult
Definately Songielove, Bor is very human. I think that the Bor before the breakup was as close to perfect as any guy can be, but the Bor after the breakup is at times an emotional wreck, especially when it comes to matters dealing with Kaew. All he knows of love and trust are blurry to him now. I remember in ep 6 when he was tryin to get Kaew to agree to being his secretary and she refused and said that she didn't go to school to work in administration and he says that there are difficult things in life that are hard but we must deal with them and not run from them. That at first it's hard but she can do it. That here are things that he thought that she is not capable of doing but she can. Of course Bor is referring to the fact that he would have never thought she could leave and break his heart but she is capable of doing so. After Kaew broke his heart, Bor no longer trusts his instincts, his heart, or his brain b/c he was a very loving and reasonable man in the beginning and Kaew breaking up with him, taught him not to be so sure of love, of trust, and of reasoning.

giakiem

sarNie Egg
Thanks WhiteRose so much for your translation! How wonderful of you!!! I really love to come here, chatting with you guys about this lakorn. It's really hard to find people who have the same interests, especially I'm the only one I know (in real life, not online) watch this lakorn .

Love Bor and Keaw 's bickering . I love how Bor perfectly describes how Kaew live. She thinks about others' benefits before her own. She doesn't whine with her family , but she whine with him .hehehe... It's 20 eps already and we've never get tried of this lakorn. So, how many eps are there of this lakorn , anybody know ?

looksy

sarNie Adult
I just love the previews for Monday's ep. They are teasing us with what looks like a willing scene, which I wouldn't mind. What the heck, they love each other, what's wrong with taking it to the next level, it's only natural. But in saying that, I really don't think that there will be a willing on Monday. From what I observe of Kaew's personality and of her character, I don't see her allowing herself to go that far no matter how much she loves Bor. She has more restrain and will power than him in that area. Bor on the other hand, can't control himself when he is near her. He loves her and he acts on his emotions.

What I am happy to see is that from Monday's previews is that Kaew shows him that she still cares. I screamed from delight when I saw her reach out and touch his face. Everytime they accidentally touched in the past, she jerks away b/c she doesn't want him to get the wrong idea and now it is her that reaches out to him to show him that she still cares. Very brave of her. And I'm happy for Bor b/c this indicates to him that after all these years this love that he is holding onto is not a one-sided love. Love it. I can't wait to see what happens between our beloved Bor and Kaew.

Gosh, three days is a very long wait. But I must say, today's ep did fulfill me. I was content with them ending it with the two hugging. And Bor finally being honest with her and telling her that the further he is from her, the more he thinks and wants to be with her is just beautiful. I just melted from sheer happiness.

Thanks again Whiterose for helping me out today with the scene dialogues

looksy

sarNie Adult
It's 20 eps already and we've never get tried of this lakorn. So, how many eps are there of this lakorn , anybody know ?
Most exact lakorns have around 30 eps.

To be honest, as much as I want to see the happy ending for Bor and Kaew, I'm really dreading it b/c I really don't want this lakorn to end. What will I do then? This is the only lakorn I'm watching as it airs. Most of the time I just wait until it finishes airing and I just watch it, but since it was Aom and Pong, and after seeing the teaser for this lakorn, I just could not restrain from watching. I actually joined Sarnworld b/c of my love for this lakorn or should I say my love for Bor and Kaew. LOL

Linda

sarNie Egg
i don't want this to end either..

i have to get this off my chest... omg i ABSOLUTELY HATE nuhti or however u spell his name.. HATE HIM WITH A PASSION. i even like james better lol. does he bother u guys as much as me? ughhhhhhhhh.. so sickening

aom and bor.. so cute!!!!!!!!! if his sister wasn't so psycho there would be no lakorn so thanks to his sister! lol

aom's friend and bor's friend should get together ... they are great together .. even if some think it's not the typical couple that is the right build for each other ... but what is the "right build" ...

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
no problem guys! I'm glad you guys enjoyed it! I found this clip of future scenes to come from the Exact Together 2010 event last night in Thailand. It's not that great of a quality though since someone was just videotaping it. Looks like there will be another (not sure attempt or succesful) r- scene on a sofa somewhere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yml-Jpb4cmA (credit to schoolbusvideos)

looksy

sarNie Adult
no problem guys! I'm glad you guys enjoyed it! I found this clip of future scenes to come from the Exact Together 2010 event last night in Thailand. It's not that great of a quality though since someone was just videotaping it. Looks like there will be another (not sure attempt or succesful) r- scene on a sofa somewhere.
OMGoodness, so much more drama. Love it. And from the screaming fans, it looks like we are not the ones that love this lakorn. Wish I was there screaming with them, too.

From the looks of the video, it looks like Awn is telling Pipat that she is pregnant so I'm guessing that it's his baby

thanks again Whiterose for keeping us up to date

Linda, we are irritated by Nuithi as much as you are. At this point of the drama, the only thing he is really good for is that he continues to make Bor jealous. But as far as him ending up with Pueng, I'm against it too. I also want Pueng to end up with Tunwa. It would be a nice change.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
To be honest, as much as I want to see the happy ending for Bor and Kaew, I'm really dreading it b/c I really don't want this lakorn to end. What will I do then? This is the only lakorn I'm watching as it airs. Most of the time I just wait until it finishes airing and I just watch it, but since it was Aom and Pong, and after seeing the teaser for this lakorn, I just could not restrain from watching. I actually joined Sarnworld b/c of my love for this lakorn or should I say my love for Bor and Kaew. LOL
I'm exactly with you! This is the only lakorn i'm following because i love Pong and Aom both separately. When i came to learn that they were going to be leads together, O________O. *wish comes true* I couldn't help it. I usually watch lakorns when they've almost finished airing or when they're already complete. The last one i closely followed was Ngao Asoke.xD As for a happy ending, i'm actually really nervous about it happening. This lakorn is different because i feel like as much as i want a happy ending, it is totally reasonable if we don't get one. The death of a family member is a deep and permanent scar and will forever have an impact on the relationship of the leads. I think it'd be very hard for me if i were in Kaew's shoes~~ even if i loved Bor that much. So frankly, i'm already getting ready for an unlikeable ending. :ph34r: Someone, stop me from my pessimistic thinking. *cries* ---- But no doubt, i want that happy ending!!! And we all know what it takes for that happy ending. A turn-around. -____-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yml-Jpb4cmA (credit to schoolbusvideos)
Thank you once again! PongBor is taking off his shirt again!! Ah~ he has a beautiful chest. :rolleyes: But gee, i really hate to see him like this!!

And giakiem, i don't know anyone else in person who is watching this lakorn too. It's painful~ and really different for me. Even though i watch lakorns, i usually don't participate in forum discussions-- never on the subject of a lakorn, at least~~ even though i love watching them. I've been a sarn member for awhile and i'm barely beginning to post. :p It's my love for the Bor + Kaew / Pong + Aom pairing.xD~~~ Love, love, love! We need to make a name for our Bor/Kaew + Pong/Aom "fanclub". :lol:

looksy

sarNie Adult
Gosh, I live on this board it seems. I like check it every hour or so. Anywho I went back to watch ep 20, this time with sound, I love it and the ending scene was so moving. The instrumental verson of the themesong that they used in this scene really adds to mood of what Bor was saying to Kaew. It was so tender, sweet, endearing, as if a promise that he would never leave her no matter what problems arises. Thus, the tittle of the drama, Tomorrow, I'll Still Love You. And how they both cried and everything was sealed with a hug. My heart just melted. Another beautiful scene I can add to my memories of Bor and Kaew.

As for a happy ending, i'm actually really nervous about it happening. This lakorn is different because i feel like as much as i want a happy ending, it is totally reasonable if we don't get one. The death of a family member is a deep and permanent scar and will forever have an impact on the relationship of the leads. I think it'd be very hard for me if i were in Kaew's shoes~~ even if i loved Bor that much. So frankly, i'm already getting ready for an unlikeable ending. :ph34r: Someone, stop me from my pessimistic thinking. *cries* ---- But no doubt, i want that happy ending!!! And we all know what it takes for that happy ending. A turn-around. -____-
I don't think I could bear it if there wasn't a happy ending. After I read your comment I nearly had a heart attack, LOL. But you are right, there is a chance we might not get one and it would make perfect sense. But gosh darn it, it would be so mean of the scriptwriter to put us through all of this and not give us what we want. It just has too work out. OK, I'm gonna pray to the lakorn gods again, LOL. Remember I prayed yesterday for a willing kiss or a willng hug and the willing hug came true so maybe there really is a lakorn god. -Laughs to Self-

Thank you once again! PongBor is taking off his shirt again!! Ah~ he has a beautiful chest. :rolleyes: But gee, i really hate to see him like this!!
Me too. I know that it's typical for lakorns to have r scenes but since I'm so in love with the character Bor, I really don't want one from him. I hope he comes to his senses again and stops. But I do have to admit that making out on the sofa is hot. I wish they would do a willling instead. I would be much happier with that. It would make Bor less cruel in my eyes. And what's up with Bor, he's always got to take off his shirt when he's in the mood. LOL

I've been a sarn member for awhile and i'm barely beginning to post. :p It's my love for the Bor + Kaew / Pong + Aom pairing.xD~~~ Love, love, love! We need to make a name for our Bor/Kaew + Pong/Aom "fanclub". :lol:
I actually became a member b/c of Pong/Aom, Bor/Kaew. I just had to share my excitement for these two. If I knew how to make a website, I think I would create one for them. I love them that much. Heck, I think I'm obsessed with them. I hope to see many mv of them after this lakorn is over. I only wish I could read and write Thai so I could comment on Pantip Board for them.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
After reading the comments/posts, all I have to say is WOW. You guys are excited about this lakorn. I've stopped watching it for now. I'm sure it will be translated and dubbed in Khmer. I'll just wait for the purchase. That way I can fast forward or mute the annoying antagonists and just watch sweet scenes.

giakiem

sarNie Egg
Songie : <<waving>> heheheh ...now, everyday, my family hear the theme song of this lakorn and they know i'm watching Bor/Keaw lol .. I see you @ Lyn's blog too... heheheh.... and I just register an account just to join this thread heheheh

Looksy : I come to this thread as often as you do too ...so no worries...i'm obsessed as you are ...lol

I was shocked at the sofa r. scene , as much as I love Pong and his bare chest...I don't want r. scenes anymore, especially b/t Bor and Keaw . Like everybody in here, I'm hoping for a happy ending but after seeing that VTR and reading somewhere people saying Nunim ( Bor's niece gonna die) , I find it's really hard for them to have a happy ending :( , maybe I should have stopped watching pre-view, behind the scenes or reading spoilers of this lakorn . They are not good for my heart . I"m ok with a sad ending as long as nobody gonna die .

looksy

sarNie Adult
Good Morning everyone. Too bad there is no ep today but I did find something new to share with you guys. So I was checking out exact's website and behold, there are prevews of next week's ep. Of course I don't read or write Thai, heck I barely understand the language, but I look at the pics that are posted with the previews.

-Scream, Scream- For all of us that are in the Bor and Kaew Fanclub, Songielove, Giakiem, Whiterose, Lucy1029. Cede_Lee, and others who love Bor and Kaew, there is a small pic of Bor, shirtless and barechested of course, carrying our Kaew, wearing white bed linens(I just squealed with delight). It looks like to be a morning after scene, but after what? Kaew looks anoyed but I wouldn't say mad and Bor looks like he just finished telling her something that she rejected to. It's actually a sexy pic of them. From the video Whiterose posted, there looks like an attempted r but I'm hoping that it turns into a willing somehow. Like you Giakiem, I don't want an r scene. I love Bor and Kaew as characters too much for them to go through something like that. But then again this is a Thai lakorn and they do romanticise r. But I do want them to be intamite too though b/c I feel that two people who love each other as much as them, it's only natural to take it to the next level. Maybe I'm too Americanized in that department. For me, I was excited to see the pic b/c they didn't look like they wanted to kill each other in the pic. Plus whatever did happen, it happened and their relationship is at the next level now. Hopefully, It's at a better level instead of going backwards. Expect to see this scene Wednesday

Giakiem, I cringe at what might happen to Nunim and how it will affect Bor and Kaew's relationship. I don't know why the scriptwriter felt the need to add her murder in the storyline. My only guess is that it will make Bor's sister realize the pain of losing a daughter through a senseless murder/death. Could her realization be the turnaround that you were talking about Sogielove ? But then we also need Kaew's mom to forgive Bor's sister in order for her to allow her children to follow their hearts. How will it all end? I know I should brace myself for a sad ending, just in case so it won't hurt so much. But I'm gonna try to forget about the spoilers and just enjoy it as I see it.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Just wanna let everyone know that I am very much in love with this lakorn and wanna join in the conversations so bad, but my stupid computer is out again. So I’m reading and keeping myself updated from my phone. It takes too long to post comments from my phone.

I enjoyed reading everyone’s comments.

Much love for Kaew and Bor!

looksy

sarNie Adult
Just wanna let everyone know that I am very much in love with this lakorn and wanna join in the conversations so bad, but my stupid computer is out again. So I’m reading and keeping myself updated from my phone. It takes too long to post comments from my phone.

I enjoyed reading everyone’s comments.

Much love for Kaew and Bor!
I'm glad you can make it today. I had a computer problems yesterday too and it ruined my day b/c I was in the process of watching Bor and Kaew. Hope you get the problem fixed soon and join in on the fun that is Bor and Kaew.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
More Bor+Kaew lovers!! They're contagious. :wub:

Giakiem, I cringe at what might happen to Nunim and how it will affect Bor and Kaew's relationship. I don't know why the scriptwriter felt the need to add her murder in the storyline. My only guess is that it will make Bor's sister realize the pain of losing a daughter through a senseless murder/death. Could her realization be the turnaround that you were talking about Songielove ? But then we also need Kaew's mom to forgive Bor's sister in order for her to allow her children to follow their hearts. How will it all end? I know I should brace myself for a sad ending, just in case so it won't hurt so much. But I'm gonna try to forget about the spoilers and just enjoy it as I see it.
Yes, that was the turn-around i was referring too. Her actions are the decision-maker for Fong-Jan to allow her children to open their hearts to the persons they love. I'm a sucker for spoilers and i can't avoid them. If they're there, i'm going to read them. Yes, i'm horrible at self-control when it comes to lakorns/dramas. -_- In this case, i really do hope for the spoilers to have major glitches. I don't like the idea of eliminating Nunim's character. However, it can be the root to this turn-around i was talking about and it can put Bor in Kaew's shoes six years back. [start rant]However, i find it disturbing and ridiculously stupid (note: I hardly use that word) that Bor can blame her murder on Kaew. If that happens, it will be the deepest downfall for Bor's character. Talk about character development. <_< [/end rant] ........ :) Other than that, i love spoilers. :eek:

Thanks for pointing out that photo looksy! *run around in circles* Now, looksy. With your magical prayers, please pray for it not to be an r scene!!!

This wait is killing me already.

looksy

sarNie Adult
i'm horrible at self-control when it comes to lakorns/dramas. -_- In this case, i really do hope for the spoilers to have major glitches. I don't like the idea of eliminating Nunim's character. However, it can be the root to this turn-around i was talking about and it can put Bor in Kaew's shoes six years back. [start rant]However, i find it disturbing and ridiculously stupid (note: I hardly use that word) that Bor can blame her murder on Kaew. If that happens, it will be the deepest downfall for Bor's character. Talk about character development. <_< [/end rant] ........ :)
I actually think that Bor will be stronger than Kaew if that happens. He is pretty persistant when it comes to love. I remember when he was trying to convince her to not break up with him, he said that although the burden is big, they can work through it together and that their love will survive. I think that he loves her so much that if it was up to him, he would do everything in his power to be with her.

The good thing is that when Whiterose posted the spoilers, she did say that sometimes they stray from the actual broadcast so lets keep our fingers crossed that some things mentioned won't happen.

Now, looksy. With your magical prayers, please pray for it not to be an r scene
LoL, Songielove. OK, I'll give it a whirl and pray to the lakorn gods for no r scene for our precious Bor and Kaew. Is it ok if I pray for a willing instead?

Also, I found a really cute pic of Bor and Kaew in that tent he pitched yesterday. I want to post it here but don't know how. I click on paste but it won't paste. Do you know how I can post it here?

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
Good Morning everyone. Too bad there is no ep today but I did find something new to share with you guys. So I was checking out exact's website and behold, there are prevews of next week's ep. Of course I don't read or write Thai, heck I barely understand the language, but I look at the pics that are posted with the previews.
Thanks for the heads up looksy! Can't believe they're up so early! This is what the thai text says:
Monday: After spending the whole night on the island, Kaew became very ill so Poramin had to take care of her closely. When Nuthi see this, he misunderstands and thinks that Por hurt Kaew and caused them to fight (Stupid Nurhti!)

Tuesday: After all the mess that happened at Rayong, everyone found out the truth that Pee is Pipat's younger brother. Kaew didn't want their mother to be disappointed, so she asks Kong to end his relationship with Pee.

Wednesday: Awn tries to convince that Kaew has a deep relationship with Pipat. Poramin is jealous and so "r" Kaew. :(

Also...yesterday we had some family friends visit from Thailand and coincidentally, they bought me the "Proong Nee Gor Ruk Ter" magazine summary! haha it was fate! I was sooo happy! I've been reading through some of it...some things to come are good, and some not so good, but I won't tell you guys anything if you don't want to know. Like I said before, they tend to change things according to the fan's feedback. From the original story outline that I've read, some of the previous scenes have already been changed (ie. originally, Pipat was the one who ended up paying for the mother's hospitalization, making Por think that Kaew loved Pipit and the beach trip was a "company trip" and there was no house selling stuff). So you never know what they will do!

looksy

sarNie Adult
Fate indeed Whiterose, it's the magic of this lakorn. I'll fight you for thelakorn mag. Any cute pics you can share with us? I really don't want to know any more spoilers. It's killing me with the spoilers I know now. But I wouldn't mind any behind the scenes stuff or any info on changed scenes that have already happened. So the people who make this drama go by our feedacks, dang it I need to learn to read and write Thai just to email my feedback on this lakorn.

Also, thanks for translating the previews for next week. You're our "to go to girl" for this lakorn.

So in next week's previews why the heck would Bor believe Awn about Kaew and Pipat. But then again, as you mentioned from the lakorn mag, they did cut out a lot of scenes that would lead him to think this. Ok, I need to pray to the lakorn gods again for Bor to have some clarity.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
looksy, for putting an image on the board, you save the photo into your computer. Upload it onto another server (I like photobucket.com, imageshack.com, and tinypic.com). For tinypic.com, it's easier to use because you don't have to save the photo onto your computer (copy the url link to the picture and paste it, then upload). Once it uploads for you, copy the forum link and paste it here. :) ~~Sorry for the spam!

whiterose, thank you again! That is sooo interesting; i like these alternate scenes more. :p

looksy, i was just going by the spoilers (Bor believes that it was Kaew who murdered Nunim).xD I really do believe that he'd be stronger and will continue to fight for Kaew's love...**