Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

looksy

sarNie Adult
I totally agree with you both Giakiem and Whiterose. I enjoyed seeing Bor kick the crap out of Pipat and how he couldn't get enough of it and just had go back for a few more kicks. I, too am anticipating tomorrow's ep. I hope we get to see some really sweet scenes between Bor and Kaew. LOL, I even commented on youtube that I was gonna pray to the lakorn gods, imagine if there is such a thing, for a kiss scene or a scene where he holds her tight. Please give me something that's gonna make me gush and hold onto for the the three days until we get another episode on Monday.

Will someone give me a gun, please. I want to pull a "Putamut" (you know Bor's sister) on Nuithi. He really gets on my nerves. Ok, maybe I won't shoot him, but then give me a pair of scissors b/c he totally needs a haircut

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
!!!Bor + Kaew Team!!! <33 ... *ahem*... !!Pong + Aom Team!!

I've yet to watch 3N3M. I bet they're all so comfortable with each other because this lakorn is on a roll. Great script and great actors that move you.~~ Let's hope it stays at this pace and continues to wow us!xD

Will someone give me a gun, please. I want to pull a "Putamut" (you know Bor's sister) on Nuithi. He really gets on my nerves. Ok, maybe I won't shoot him, but then give me a pair of scissors b/c he totally needs a haircut
Seriously, Nuithi. I can't believe this guy. I seriously didn't think he'd be this annoying. But i'm loving Pueng.<3 And I was literally covering my mouth and crouching in my seat watching Phiphat try to catch Kaew today. I was so scared for Kaew. Phipat (not James) is such a creepy guy!!! He's the epitome of all these problems. I want to shoot him instead. O_O But then again, there wouldn't be a story without this guy.xD

haha I really liked that part too! It was hilarious! I love how he was like "Let me just have one more." (at first my mom and I had thought he said "i have to go pee" since it sounds so similar) but that really helped to show how enraged Por was! can't wait for tomorrow's island scenes!
Ohmygoodness, that's hilarious!! OK, to be honest, i was laughing my butt off watching that scene. Bor went back to hit Phipat and his hit was so hard he almost flew pass Phipat himself. :lol: And then he kicks him a few times and comes back and holds Kaew's hand like a sweet man. kekeke. :rolleyes: Bor + Kaew fandom. *fans self* Everything just falls right into place, doesn't it? We get to see PongBor's sexy macho chest tomorrow. I think it's going to be a fun episode. Hopefully it'll fill us up because 3 days is a long wait.xD

I miss seeing Nu Nim. I really like her cute voice and her interactions with her Uncle Bor. She brings the best out of Bor since Kaew.

looksy

sarNie Adult
I like Pueng, too. I'm so glad that with everyone who is trying to break up Bor and Keaw, Bor at least has Pueng on his side. I hope that Pueng doesn't end up with Nuith b/c she is way too good for him.

Yeah Songielove I noticed Pong's sexy macho chest in the previews, too. The director really knows what we like to see. Love his body, it's fit but not too muscular, but his greatest feature would have to be his smile. And Aom, she is such a classic beauty. I love her simplicity. She is such a natural beauty. Gosh Pong and Aom are one good looking onscreen couple.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Here is the link to the cast interview on 3Num 3Mum, credit to Thinkjaden

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef4G2rQ5AzY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0yhvRpT8RQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1naPKcHPbk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9FALw-KnNo

I have to say that this is a great looking cast. Especially lovely Aom and sexy Pong, what can I say, I’m in the “Bor and Kaew” fanclub

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
yeh, the 3num3mum interview is so interesting, everyone is cute here!

“Bor and Kaew” fanclub, I love aom+pong couple on screen, and I also love Oh+Fluke!

giakiem

sarNie Egg
I have a question. Would one of you please tell me that when PhiPhat grab Keaw outside the house, did he tell her that he drugged King, her sister ? Because I saw the shock reaction that she had when he said something . So I guessed it .

I like the preview for today's episode too :) I love the look of Pong when he laughs , but don't shoot me when I say his laugh is funny. Really, it's a funny laugh for a man ..hehehe... but I love how delighted he look when he laugh , he has a wide smile too :)

Nuthi gets on my nerves . I'm starting to like Peung because she's getting smarter and smarter. I like Phiwit too because he's getting more and more like Bor, very protective toward Kong's family :)

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
I have a question. Would one of you please tell me that when PhiPhat grab Keaw outside the house, did he tell her that he drugged King, her sister ? Because I saw the shock reaction that she had when he said something . So I guessed it .
Outside the house, Pipat was saying that the person that Nuthi was buying her house for was him. And he was saying like "See how much I love you Kaew. When you had a problem, I stepped in and helped your immediately. I love you this much, don't you want to repay me? Now you can come to your father's beachhouse whenever you want"
When they were in the bedroom, he said something along the lines "Too bad I didn't get your sister, but I won't miss this time"

untinnu

sarNie Adult
I'm not caught up to this lakorn yet..just downloaded everything and gonna save it for the weekend..but I just got done watching 3N3M!! and OMG..I'm really loving Fluke..and Oh too. They were so adorable during the interview. The whole interview was awesome..I was squealing and laughing most of the time..I think I'll end up loving Phi&Kong's couple more than Por&Kaew..

looksy

sarNie Adult
That's what so wonderful about this lakorn. It's got something for everyone. If the complexity, heartwrenching, melodramatics that is Bor and Kaew's relationship too much for you to handle, then there is the simple easy laid back relationship of Kong and Piwit. These two relationships really balances out the lakorn.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Please someone Help Me
Argggggg, I was able to see ep 20 but couldn't hear it, something wrong with the sound on my computer. Please help give a breif summary of this ep.

I can pretty much figure out what's going on with Awn and Pipat (she probabbly said some things to enrage him and him being the horndog that he is r- her), the mom is probably worried about Kaew and it looks like the kids and friends are hiding it from her, Bor's sister I can assume is on her "who are you sleeping with" rampage, Bor and Kaew look agitated with one another but it looks like he is teasing her most of the time, too b/c he is laughing a lot. But what bugs me the most is the last scene with Bor and Kaew. You know I tune in for their romance so it bugs me that I don't know what was said. It looks monumental. They are bickering and then he gets serious with her and holds her. What did he say? Whatever it was, it was probably sweet and profound b/c she hugged him back. Please someone help describe this scene for me. It's killing me that I don't know what was said. A brief description would be helpful but I would really appreciate a detailed description, if it's not too much to ask for, on the last scene with Bor and Kaew.

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
Please someone Help Me
Argggggg, I was able to see ep 20 but couldn't hear it, something wrong with the sound on my computer. Please help give a breif summary of this ep.

I can pretty much figure out what's going on with Awn and Pipat (she probabbly said some things to enrage him and him being the horndog that he is r- her), the mom is probably worried about Kaew and it looks like the kids and friends are hiding it from her, Bor's sister I can assume is on her "who are you sleeping with" rampage, Bor and Kaew look agitated with one another but it looks like he is teasing her most of the time, too b/c he is laughing a lot. But what bugs me the most is the last scene with Bor and Kaew. You know I tune in for their romance so it bugs me that I don't know what was said. It looks monumental. They are bickering and then he gets serious with her and holds her. What did he say? Whatever it was, it was probably sweet and profound b/c she hugged him back. Please someone help describe this scene for me. It's killing me that I don't know what was said. A brief description would be helpful but I would really appreciate a detailed description, if it's not too much to ask for, on the last scene with Bor and Kaew.
I love towards the beginning how they were just bickering and then she tears his shirt and ALLLLL of his shirt buttons fall off at once. I was cracking up!! How convenient!! now we get to see his bod the rest of the episode! haha and then I also love her response "If it's such an expensive shirt and it rips so easily, then next time don't buy it" haha but throughout the whole time on the island they were pretty much bickering here and there, but Por said that he likes that she can whine with him because it shows him that she's human...i can give you dialogues of those if you want too. :)

anyways, here's the brief dialogue for the last scene:
Kaew is waving a flashlight
Por: Waving a tiny light like that won't make a difference, you. You gotta go wave it on the boat in the middle of the ocean.
Kaew: If I do that, then someone will see me?
Por: No.
Kaew: This isn't the time to joke around. Don't you know that people are probably worried about me right now?
Por: If you're referring to your boyfriend, I know, because my girlfriend is probably worried about me too.
Kaew: Your girlfriend...the one who took me to that island? [pause] And the people I was referring to was my mom and my family. Before, I had thought that you knew me well, but I guess not. Just forget it. [she starts to walk away]
Por: Hold on, Kaew.
Kaew: Let go of me, just get far away from me so that this will just all end.
Por: Kaew! Kaew, listen to me. I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay here with you.
Kaew: [screaming] Let me go! I don't want to see your face. Let me go! Don't make me think of you even more than this.
Por: Kaew! [he hugs her] Kaew, I can't go anywhere. Six years ago, I left everything and tried to get as far away as possible, thinking I could forget you. But I couldn't. The further I was away from you, the more I thought of you.
Kaew: Por...
Por: I know that when I'm close to you, it causes you all sorts of problems. But I'm sorry Kaew...I really can't let you go.
[They hug. Then it starts to rain and they go inside the tent.]

can't wait for next episode...looks like a willing scene!!! ahhhh why did they have to make us wait a whole 3 days?!?!

looksy

sarNie Adult
Whiterose, you are too kind. At last I know what he said. –Screams- I love it. He’s pretty much putting himself out there. I love it that she hugged him back. This lets him know that she still cares, too b/c all this time he thinks that she choose to forget everything between them and has moved on.
I love towards the beginning how they were just bickering and then she tears his shirt and ALLLLL of his shirt buttons fall off at once. I was cracking up!! How convenient!! now we get to see his bod the rest of the episode!
I know what you mean. I was thinking the same thing. I love it though. How else are we going to see his sexy bod? Pong is so HOT

throughout the whole time on the island they were pretty much bickering here and there, but Por said that he likes that she can whine with him because it shows him that she's human...i can give you dialogues of those if you want too. :)
Please do. I would really love and appreciate it if you don't mind.

giakiem

sarNie Egg
thanks Whiterose for your answer to my question , and all the brief translating of the scene that Looksy asked! Well, I can hear the sound but I can't understand ..hahaha... The best I can do is guess and read people' comments to know what's going on .

I've watched their interview with 3N3M , but I have to read Lyn's blog to understand what's they're saying, but she only translate Kong's and Oh's parts. I love Kong and Oh , but I also want to know what did Aom and Pong were talking about . You guys are so lucky that you can understand Thai :)

looksy

sarNie Adult
Whiterose, I see you're online. I'm patiently waiting for your response. Thanks in advance. Gosh, I'm trying to make dinner and comment at the same time. What can I say, I'm crazy about this lakorn.

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
Whiterose, you are too kind. At last I know what he said. –Screams- I love it. He’s pretty much putting himself out there. I love it that she hugged him back. This lets him know that she still cares, too b/c all this time he thinks that she choose to forget everything between them and has moved on.

I know what you mean. I was thinking the same thing. I love it though. How else are we going to see his sexy bod? Pong is so HOT

Please do. I would really love and appreciate it if you don't mind.
no problem!! there were so many cute scenes with Aom & Pong today. Love it! I'll just give the dialogue for Kaew & Por scenes cus we love them :)

Por: The fuel reserve isn't kept there.
Kaew: I'm trying to find a radio to contact people on shore.
Por: I think it'd be best if you come help me drag the boat ashore. There isn't a fuel reserve or radio. I alrady looked.
Kaew: You're not going to try to start the boat again? Maybe the reason it won't start doesn't have anything to do with the gas.
Por: So you're not going to come down and help me?
Kaew: Is the water deep? Can you stand? [as she sees Por standing in the water haha]
Por: It's not deep! See...I'm standing here!
Kaew: You don't have to be mean. You know I can't swim.
Por: [to himself] You lived in Rayong for 6 years. What were you doing the whole time...why didn't you learn to swim?
[Kaew steps down...falls...and he catches her. sooo cute! He carries her ashore.]

Kaew: You're not going to go back to try to start the boat again?
Por: I tried over 10 times, you saw that it won't start.
Kaew: Not this, not that. How are we supposed to get back? It's going to get dark soon.
Por: The only thing we can do is wait.
Kaew: Wait! [pulls his shirt and ALLL the buttons fall off]
Por: What are you doing? My shirt is expensive.
Kaew: If the shirt is expensive and rips so easily, next time don't buy it again. [he walks away] wait..wait, what are you going to do? I have to go home. I don't want anyone to know...
Por: You don't want anyone to know that you're with me right? You're just worried that your boyfriend is jealous. No wonder, even at work, even when he was in marketing, he had time to come to the management department.
Kaew: I don't want to argue with you.
Por: I don't want to argue with you either, but what am I supposed to do? The boat is out of gas, we have no reserve fuel. Want me to swim across the ocean to another island to find someone to help us?
Kaew: I don't want to bother you that much. I've already bothered you enough.
Por: You know that you've bothered others?
Kaew: I know, that's why I didn't want to call you.
Por: So you didn't call me...and in the end, there were problems. Showing off like that.
Kaew: Even if I called you, there would still be problems if you keep bothering me.
Por: So you're saying that all of this is my fault?
Kaew: If I decided to not work with you in the beginning then I and my family wouldn't have to face all these problems
Por: Well I'm so sorry for bringing down your life. But from now on, your life will probably get better. You have a boyfriend who worships the ground you walk on and he won't bring you down like me!
Kaew: I hope it'll be like that! [scoffs and turns around]
[backs turned to each other]

next scene
Por just finished setting up his tent.
Por: The sky is so gray, who would be crazy enough to bring out a boat? Oh, I forgot, there might be one person crazy enough to come out in a storm...your boyfriend, Nuthi.
kaew: That's what I thought, that's why I'm standing here.
Por: so while you're waiting for your boyfriend, why don't you make use of yourself and go start a fire, and I'll set up your tent for you.
Kaew: No...I can do it myself.
Por: I forgot...I'm here with someone talented ("keng"...can't really think of a good english word for that that makes sense)
[Kaew attempts to set up the tent and Por laughs]
Kaew: What's so funny?
Por: Oh nothing. I just wanted to ask the boat owner where he got this tent. It's so easy and quick to set up!
[Por walks over to the cooler and grabs a magazine]
Por: Let's see what we have here. It has to be like this! Need to have this!
Kaew: Are you crazy? We're stuck on an island and you're going to read this?
Por: If you think just a little, you'll know that I'm going to use this to read, but to start a fire. I'm going to get some wood to start a fire. Hopefully when I get back, your tent will be set up.

[Nighttime...Por started a fire and Kaew is still attempting to set up the tent.]
Por: What are you trying to do?
Kaew: are you blind? I'm setting up a tent.
Por: [scoffs] setting up a tent?
Kaew: What's so funny? Go away! I need to concentrate!
Por: You're just setting up a tent, not taking a college admissions test. You really need that much concentration? Here, if you really can't do it, I can set it up for you. Oh I forgot I'm here with someone talented. Setting up a tent like this, I'm sure a 10 year old can do it. For you, it must be so easy.
[Kaew teases him by shining the flashlight in his face.]
Por: Okay, okay. Don't rush...you have the whole night to set up the tent.
Kaew: If you're so good, go set up the tent for me.
Por: [sarcastically] Didn't you say that you wanted to set it up yourself. Go right ahead. I respect others' decisions.
Kaew: You're....
Por: [laughs and walks over to the cooler] Let’s see what we have to eat. [Kaew grabs something out of the cooler] Wait..wait…what about the tent? Not going to set it up?
Kaew: No…I’m going to sleep outside tonight and watch the stars.
Por: I’m so jealous. How romantic! Watching stars in the middle of a storm.
[Kaew opens the can and hurts herself]
Por: Kaew!
Kaew: what are you doing?
Por: Hold it tightly to stop the bleeding. I’ll get medicine.
Kaew: What are you doing? [he pours alcohol on the wound and she screams] It stings!
Por: I’m washing your wound. Why are you screaming? Want to get tetanus?
Kaew: Why don’t you use cotton balls?
Por: We’re stuck on an island, not outside a 7-11. [he pours more]
Kaew: No I don’t want it! It stings! [she screams and blows it out and jumps around and Por laughs] You’re having fun hurting others?
Por: I’m not having fun. I mean well. Here, Kaew, come sit here. The wind is cold.
Kaew: It’s okay I can take it. [she sneezes]
Por: Please come. Because if anything were to happen to you, I couldn’t stand to be alone…. [Kaew looks like him in a loving way…and then he laughs and teases her]… because I’m scared to ghosts!
Kaew: Crazy! If I do die, I’ll come and haunt you first!
Por: You know, getting stranded on this island together has shown me that you like to whine. But it’s good…it makes you more human.
Kaew: So this whole time, you haven’t seen me as a human?
Por: No, what I mean is…you’re a good person. So good that sometimes you’re too nice to other people. You should whine more when you’re not happy, like what you’re doing here. Kaew, you’re just a regular person. If you think of others less and do more of what you feel, then you will be happier, Kaew.
Kaew sneezes and Por laughs again…soo sweet! He is the only one that she whines and is comfortable being herself.

i think there's one more scene...ill do that a little bit later

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you so much whiterose! I'm in the same boat as giakiem. I'm guessing here and there.~~ *cries*

I HAD SUCH A GOOD LAUGH with this episode!!!-- even though i couldn't understand 90% of the dialogue. The part where Kaew grabs Bor's shirt and all four of his buttons fell off. :lol: OMG. That was hilarious!!! I watched it again and it still makes me laugh like the first time. Literally. I'm going to watch it again. HAHA. I especially love Bor's expression after that. Like.. "What the..?"~~ Thank you Kaew, for ripping off those buttons!!~~ I love bicker. But i usually love the scenes after the bickering more. :D

whiterose, those words are really bittersweet. I actually teared up watching the scene without understanding what he was saying. I'm so happy they had a willing hug scene. Uhm... i hope they have a wiling willing scene.xD I won't put my hopes up too high with the preview, but ahem~~ i do see topless Bor. :rolleyes: ...

Putamat is one crazyyyyyyyy lady!!! I hate her guts, but i feel sorry for her at the same time. But i hate Phipat's guts more.~~ (However, i must applaud James. His face expressions are undeniably convincing! He's so good at acting with two faces. It's scary.) I hope Phipat and Awn gets found out. I'm thinking that Awn and Bor didn't sleep with each other that other time...

Other than that, I am slowly getting on the Phiwit + Kong ship.^^ They're adorable and Phiwit is so protective of Kong's family. I find it sad that history is in the works of repeating itself. Phipat is out to get Kaew, thus this can ruin the relationship of Phiwit and Kong.

//EDIT.
whiterose, i just read your translations and am having such a blast!!! I totally love the dialogue and how Bor is teasing her at every moment!! *blushes*

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
here is that one scene before the last one (where the tent rips) Enjoy! :)

Kaew: When are you going to finish setting up the tent? Are you tricking me?
Por: My lady, the reason I’m not finished is because you tied this and that and now it’s all tangled up!
Kaew: [walks over] Here I’ll help you untangle it.
Por: It’s okay…it’ll just get messy. Let go!
Kaew: Here, I know where I tied it up. [they fight over it]
[it rips…hehe only one tent left!]
Kaew: I’m sorry. Are there needles and thread on the boat? I’ll sew it up.
Por: It’s a boat, not Doremon’s belt (?) that it has everything.
Kaew: Well if you don’t want to do it, just leave it here. You can just go sleep in your tent.
Por: Well it has to be that way. It’s my tent and I have to sleep in it. I’m not letting anyone else sleep in it. If you’re staying outside, don’t forget to feed the fire. [he walks into the tent]
Kaew: Hey, thinking about it again, I forgot that a storm is coming. It would be scary if I slept outside.
Por: Didn’t you say you wanted to sleep outside? But if you want to stay in my tent, I’m okay with it…as long as you speak nicely to me. [smirks]
Kaew: How have I not spoken nicely to you?
Por: Then you can sleep outside!

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
I didn't know that you guys can't understand Thai...that's awesome that you guys still watch it! That just goes to show how addicting and good this is! I'll try to translate as many Por/Kaew scenes for you as much as I can! :)

looksy

sarNie Adult
Wow, Whiterose a million Thankyous. You are too kind for providing me with the dialouges. I'm definately going to go back and rewatch it w/o the sound and all now that I know what was said.

Bor and Kaew are too cute. I like that he says that she should whine more when she isn't happy, not to think too much of others, and do more for herself b/c it will make her a happier person. He's pretty much telling her to follow her heart more. Because in the past it was b/c she was thinking of her family more than her heart that allowed her to break up with him. Somewhere deep inside of that confused mind of Bor, he must know that she still loves and cares for him. I love it. I love them.

Thank you again Whiterose. I was so upset that I didn't know what was said between them. It pretty much ruined my day and then you kindly took time to write out their scenes for me, what can I say, you are totally awesome for doing this.

looksy

sarNie Adult
I didn't know that you guys can't understand Thai...that's awesome that you guys still watch it! That just goes to show how addicting and good this is! I'll try to translate as many Por/Kaew scenes for you as much as I can! :)
There's a lot of people here that don't understand Thai. As for me, I only understand about 40% percent of what is being said and what I don't understand, I bug my Thai friend. Definately, this lakorn has the ability to addict even those who don't even speak the language. It's that good.

Whiterose any Bor and Kaew scenes you want to translate in the future is greatly appreciated by us all.