Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

looksy

sarNie Adult
true .. i was thinking, the fire need to be there all the time until they have enough of each other .. just b/c they're about to marry, doesn't mean the fire should die down .. or could be that i didn't see any sparkle in both their eyes *_* perhaps, i'm just over-thinking.

Oh no, you're not overthinking anything. It's your interpretation of what you see. For me I just think that the director and actors are portraying the chemistry in episode 1 as two people who have been in love for a while, sure of their feelings for one another, you know just a sweet and confortable kind of love. It's not the same as when there is a love/hate relationship that's full of anger and attraction. So for me I think they are interpreting it correctly. But that doesn't mean that you are wrong by what you interpret.

I'm just glad that there are forums like these where we can voice our views on what we see.

looksy

sarNie Adult
man episode 3 is so sad. the beginning to the end of their love. I'm glad Pong beat up his no good brother in law. poor Pong and Aom, cought in the middle of this. and Pong's sister is just in the state of craziness.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
episode 3 is just sad.... but i bet episode 4's gnna be even more sad... =(( they've been together for so long.. it's gnna be sad to see them seperate...

looksy

sarNie Adult
I think you're right. episode 4 will be even sader. she's gonna break his heart. I just hope that they won't spend too much time on the actual breakupp. I'm dying to see the parts when she comes back from New York and works for his company.

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
Is anyone subbing this lakorn?

well "JakjannSFClub" supposed to sub it but she disappeared for two weeks now and haven't heard from her since. I asked Wishboniko to sub since she is always fast and accurate so we don't have to wait long, but she hasn't reply yet. If you want, you should ask her like I did, so that she knows there is alot of request for it and might put into consideration.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
yes, i hope someone subbs this lakorn soon.. it's great so far. i love it.. but really sad. Today's episode is extremely heartbreaking... I'm so eager to see next week's episode... Bor sees kaew again. YAY!!! i cnt wait!!!! aom and pong are such amazing actors! i love them!

jakjann

Jakjann
well "JakjannSFClub" supposed to sub it but she disappeared for two weeks now and haven't heard from her since. I asked Wishboniko to sub since she is always fast and accurate so we don't have to wait long, but she hasn't reply yet. If you want, you should ask her like I did, so that she knows there is alot of request for it and might put into consideration.
I am not go away I will make sub but I need time because I learn to make a sub with a blackfont but I´m still not understand it T___T

I will start to make sub next week of this Lakorn.

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
I am not go away I will make sub but I need time because I learn to make a sub with a blackfont but I´m still not understand it T___T

thank you for your reply... I am glad you came back.. So far this lakorn is really interesting. I can't wait for your sub.

looksy

sarNie Adult

Yes, alot of people want this lakorn subbed. I've been reading their requests on the comments in youtube. You will be greatly loved by all non-Thais when you start. Plus there is not much people subbing channel 5 lakorns. I see alot for channel 3 and 7. Anywho, it will be good exposure for Aom and Pong.

looksy

sarNie Adult
If you know Chinese, you can watch this lakorn subbed in Chinese, epi2 has been done.

wow that is so cool. I don't know Chinesse though. I know a little Thai so I get by okay. But yeah, I'm waiting on the subs, too so I can fully understand each phrase.

Are Thai dramas big in the Chinese community?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
ep.4 was so heartbreaking. the scene Kaew broke up with Por. feel so sorry for both of them. it was funny a bit though when she saw him and start running haha and he ran after and jaetomp tried to pull him away, and he fell and was hurt,it was cute cause he act like a kid like show her that he's hurt so she'll come to him, and sweet when she open the door and the first thing she said was you're hurt i'll make your wound and he smile and she put the bandaid on his arm. and this part make me cried to sobbing when he hug her tight won't let her go and sing and she was crying, gosh so sad. can feel she's hurting so much for hurting him and how much he love her and can't bare to let her go. and the scene he was waiting for her at the boat and it rain and he was calling her name don't believe she can be mean to him he love her don't leave him and was on the ground. and she was looking at him all sad. very sad and the original song by p'saur was turn on too. Aom is esp. great in playing sad scenes. and Pong is so pitiful being heart broken. dang this lakorn got me crying so much. haha. and it's only 4 eps. Aom and Pong are a cute couple,they have good chemistry together. i wanted to see them pair up along time ago and finally they did.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I just finished seeing episode 4 too. So sad. The part when Pong held Aom and started singing. That came out of no where and it made me almost cry. Then the mom seeing King coming down the stairs made me sad too. I like it when the director sticks these kinds of scenes in. It definately tugs at our heart and makes us more attached to the drama.

I'm so glad that they didn't spend a lot of time with the acutal breakup. It would have dragged. So far it's moving along nicely. But dang, we have to wait until Monday to see Pong and Aom meet again after all these years. Can't wait.

Mod looks so pretty and seductive in the closing credits. I wonder why Aom is allowing Mod to be so mean to her.

Love this drama so much right now. Pong and Aom are amazing together.

cicicat

sarNie Egg
wow that is so cool. I don't know Chinesse though. I know a little Thai so I get by okay. But yeah, I'm waiting on the subs, too so I can fully understand each phrase.

Are Thai dramas big in the Chinese community?
Not really, but thay're getting bigger these days.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aom allows mod and pong to treat her like shiet because it's a typical lakorn w/ a typical nang'ek and typical pra'ek lol da only thing dats different is dat they have a history together.

man i can't stand james's face. he's a perdy bad actor lol i like pong a lot but he aint so great w/ his face when he bout to cry lol like dat one scene in eps 3 when he was at aom's house explaining to her dat he really didn't want da lawyer to come and talk to her family like dat. he's good w/ other emotions though.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Gosh, I know. It must be so hard for them. I especially feel sorry for Kaew. I think it's kinda stupid how Por thinks that it's all Kaew's fault that he's in pain, sad, heartbroken, etc...when he needs to understand that because of his retarded sister, him and Kaew couldn't be together. Don't get me wrong, I like the storyline and all, but I just didn't think Kaew was to blame. She had every reason to leave him [although we all know she didn't want to]. Kaew was the one who lost a family member, but yet she has to suffer and put up with Por's anger and revenge later on?? Kinda unreasonable, but oh well. We all know Thai directors and story writers LOVES to give the pra'eks a reason to be mad and vengeful towards their nang'eks. lol. :)

I like Pong as a mean, vengeful guy too, but I think he plays wayyyyy to many of those roles. I mean, his last drama BRG with Bee Namtip was the same. It's getting kinda boring to see him play the same role over and over. The only reason why I watch him is because he does a great job at it. I know Pong is versatile, Exact just needs to give him different roles though.

Aom, I'm so delighted that her character isn't stupid like her last drama. It's nice that her role characters are back on track.

I do agree that most of his roles lately have had a common thread of meaness but I don't think that it's actually the same role over and over again.

In Leh Pummared he was a brainwashed son who mindlessly did his father's doing b/c of his empathy for his father's handicap and fall from wealth

In Sangkram Nang Fah he was a manipulative self centered cheating husband who almost changed at the end but it was too late, Bee(Rin) had had enough. Wow he was good in this role. I hated his character Ning but I couldn't help take my eyes off him. Pong's character Ning sure did know how to reel Bee(Rin) in. He was so loving with her but he couldn't stop his playerish ways.

In Ngao Asoke he was a stubborn guy who was in denial of his love for Pueng(Beeyachat) due to ignorance and bunch of misunderstanding.

In Baung Rak Kamathep he was an arrogant heartless snob who only loved his family and family name until he fell for Bee(Ornicha)

Here in Prung Nee Ker Rak Ter, Pong is actually an upstanding guy. He's a loving boyfriend, a good brother and uncle until his world collaspes when he gets his heart broken by Aom.

Oh my gosh, I didn't realize I typed so much. But yeah, Pong's played a lot of mean roles but to me they're not the same roles b/c each one is a different characther and you're right he is versitle b/c I've seen him in nicer roles where he acts just as well.

looksy

sarNie Adult
aom allows mod and pong to treat her like shiet because it's a typical lakorn w/ a typical nang'ek and typical pra'ek lol da only thing dats different is dat they have a history together.
LOL, you're so funny. You are so right. We shouldn't think much into it. We should just enjoy it for what it is. Just the drama of it all. Someone on youtube made a comment that each lakorn is bits and pieces of other lakorns which I think is so true.

snowflake

sarNie Egg
i'm just waiting for when aom returns from ny and pong is hating on her, more interesting. hehe. so i guess i will finally be tuning in on the next eps. ^_^

looksy

sarNie Adult
i'm just waiting for when aom returns from ny and pong is hating on her, more interesting. hehe. so i guess i will finally be tuning in on the next eps. ^_^

so you haven't seen 1-4 yet? you should. it's actually quite good. but yes, definately the drama will definately get more heated starting Monday when they meet again. I love it when Pong is jealous. he has this hot jealous stare, LOL . I'm actually surprised that it's moving along this fast. I thought that they would drag the breakup and the mourning of love a little longer but I'm glad they didn't. Exact must be starting to listen to their audiences.