Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

jakjann

Jakjann
“อ้อม พิยดา”มุมน้ำเงิน จากเรื่อง พรุ่งนี้ก็รักเธอ ณ เอ็กแซ็กท์ เริ่มออนแอร์ 28 ต ค นี้ . 20.25 น. จันทร์-พฤหัส ทางททบ.5
On Air 28. October 2009

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Chewy Bewy Wowee! I'm doing great! How are you, love? I'm fine, still no marriage no kids yet, thank the lord. Been busy with life and working real hard. Don't you just want to scream? Your man is finally starring with Aom. And on top of all that, he's shirtless, pressing his chest against hers. LMAO :blink:

I can't wait to see this!
I've been screaming ever since I found out that they're going to pair up! I love the story line, but hope it a happy ending! Girl...it's definitely a dream come true for me! Pong is sexy and can't wait to see their chemisty!! I love when Pong is mad!! He looks soooo sexy! Aom is really pretty!.....I might need a new banner!!! **hint**hint** Miss Ghettofab!!

It's good to hear from you! Girl...I thought you got married and settle down (jk) cuz haven't see you around much! I'm glad you're still do your thing!!!

I can't wait to see my shirtless hottie!

maijune

SarNie Adult
IS THERE GOING TO BE A 'R' SCENE IN HERE?....BECAUSE JUDGING BY THE TEASER IT SEEMS LIKE IT...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
saw the preview from 3 nom 3 mum show. looks so dramatic and sad. feel sorry for both Aom and Pong. more for Aom. the story remind me of jai raow and ya leum chun because pra'ek and nang'ek have a love history together and separated and pra'ek is the one who got broken up by nang'ek but she has good reason for hurting him and then they came back and meet again and work together. and both was in more pain because they keep hurting eachother and misunderstands etc. but i like it. because even though they hurt eachother but the love they have for eachother is always there. better than some lakorns that pra'ek hurt nang'ek for stupid reasons when she never hurt him like in jam leuy ruk, tung pun kamatep,sawanbiang etc.. and Aom and Pong match to play these kind of roles and they also play it so well too. can't wait till it air.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
OMG!! I haven't watched lakorns for like 2+ years...but I am soo tuning in for this lakorn!! Love Aom!! she's back!!! And as for Pong, I've always liked him better in p'ek roles. And the rest of the casts are awesome!! I'm soooooooo excited!!

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I kinda hate stories like this, where the n'ek can solve all the misunderstandings if she just told the truth and she has no reason at all to lie. Why can't she tell p'ek they can't be together because of their siblings thing? She didn't have to purposefully hurt him by making it seem like she was playing him for a fool and doesn't love him. Like Jai Rao, stupid as hell. So then I end up rooting for the p'ek to make n'ek miserable because she deserves it due to stupidity. But I will watch it for Aom/Pong.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Looks like this lakorn is going to be sweet scene like JLG but its not the Cteam but
Pong and Aom the new onscreen pair. Man I feel some creepy senses in my stomach and my heart is beating
fast now, maybe a heart attack soon of watching these amazing lakorn and getting excited. The Cteam are
doing well in JLG, can't wait for 'sood saneha' Ken/Anne and also Pong/Aom.
This is exciting!

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
Information updated on GMM
wow, more pics in gallery

http://tv.gmember.com/synopsis/tomorrowloveyou/index.php?synopsis_id=101

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I'm so excited! This drama seems very intense! Although Exact dramas are known for being a bit coo-coo, I'm excited still! I would have never imagined Pong and Aom being paired up together. I wish it could have been Captain. I miss those lovely days of Captain and Aom. Pong has too many dramas, geesh. But I like him. lol. I love the title of this drama. For some reason, it's so sincere and promising. Very touching. haha. I'm corny. :)