Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
omg i love the cast. aom look so cute and young looking. pong looks hot. finally aom+pong get pair up. oh and james also in here too. cool. like both of them. haven't seen james play lakorn for a long time. but want to see aom pair up with james and oh too would be cute. omg.. oh play gay? the story sound so dramatic. can't wait to see it. hope will air this year.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh plays as GAY in hereeeeeeeee?! No wayyy. :( I was hoping he will pair w/ PEEMAI or MOD! No. I don't think Aom dies at the end, I didn't even read that in the short summary. Idk where you all got that from?! It says her older sister died to murder or something in this lakorn that's all.

somp9

sarNie Adult
are you sure Oh is gay in real life? he doesn't look like it.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
OMG, i thought it said aom but it was aom's sister who got murdered! LOL that's how they broke up.... wow, i wonder how they'll ever get back.... =((( I hope there'll be a lot of sweet scenes!!! *cross fingers*

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I wonder is Mod 3G going to get anyone in this lakorn...who does the little girl belong to? can't wait for this lakorn already, it looks more nteresting every time you look at the pictures...

chinaying

sarNie Egg
Thx jakjaan,Wow, i love this! aom is so beautiful!! :p hopefully it can on air as soon as possible,may i post them on ATC CHINA? I'm chinaying, come from china,this's my e-mail:chinaying123@hotmail.com u can contact me ;)

jakjann

Jakjann
You can post it on ATC ^.^

Pi O is not gay he has a girlfreind^.^

I am sure because on Facebook he writed about his girlfriend almost ^^´´