Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

looksy

sarNie Adult
I read some news on Aom last night. She says that she wants to take a break from future lakorns to have a baby. I'm so happy for her but at the same time, I admit that I am a little sad, too b/c that means no Pong and Aom pairing for now. *Eeekkkk* They just have to pair up again. Please Exact, please pair up Pong and Aom again :D But of course I am happy for her and her husband Art. They look wonderful together and they seem so in love. Here's the link, if you want to read more about it.

http://dirtii-laundry.net/2010/06/29/aom-takes-a-break-from-lakorns-to-produce-an-heir/

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
What bittersweet news!! Our Kaew...--Aom! That is so darling. If Bor and Kaew would've had Borkaew for us to see, i wouldn't have minded that Aom takes a break to have a baby.XDXD heehee. I'm so excited for her and Art. Thanks for the news Ariya.

I haven't watched another drama that i can discuss so much. T__T I'm so excited to watch it again.^^

looksy

sarNie Adult
I know what you mean Songie, I haven't found another drama that I can discuss and dissect as much as PNGRT. What I find so wonderful about it is that no matter how many times I watch it, I fall in love with Bor and Kaew and the storyline all over again every time. I still cry and get chills for all of those heart wrenching and touching moments. We really should do a marathon of PNGRT one of these days. :D

C123

sarNie Hatchling
aww so sweet Aom! i hope she'll have a happy family with little Aom and little Art running around soon.. lol :)

! i found this http://lets-look.com/index.php?showtopic=39917 and is now wondering whether there are any english soft subs available for this! i really wanna download it with subs so i can spread the PNGRT love (aka virus :p ) to more ppl~ lol...

i know there's the soft subs by kuda lakorn but that sub is divided into parts for example, ep 1.1, 1.2, 1.3.....ep 12.1,12.2 etc

is there any subs which matches the version of PNGRT from that site?

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Bel, i don't think there are any softsubs to go with undivided episodes because as far as we know, Kudaranai is the only one that's subbed it.

A PNGRT marathon sounds so wonderful right now. :rolleyes: But i must restrain myself from doing so or else it will really become a marathon and i won't be able to get anything done!

looksy

sarNie Adult
You know girls, it's too bad that none of us knows how to hard sub b/c I wouldn't mind hard subbing PNGRT and sharing the downloads to spread the "virus". Bel, that's cool that you want to spread the PNGRT love too.

You know, it fascinates me how PNGRT has been able to touch so many. Yes, PNGRT did not get the spotlight that it truly deserved compared to other lakorns with the more high profile actors but for those viewers who gave it a chance, many were touched by the storyline. Some have commented on my MVs and have private messaged me that they fell in love with this lakorn. I was on a youtube channel that was uploading PNGRT with Khmer dubbing and a viewer posted a comment saying that b/c of this lakorn, she is able to watch a lakorn over and over again. There was a viewer that wanted to download the OST and after I told her where to do so, she told me that she was going to use it at her wedding b/c she loved the song's meaning so much. And you know Songie, when they ask me to recommend other lakorns to watch, I tell them that I couldn't help them b/c PNGRT has kinda killed me to other lakorns at the moment and their reply, "I have the same problem, too. Other lakorns aren't as good as this one." :lol: :lol:

July 20th will be the one year anniversary of the opening ceremony of PNGRT and a fellow PNGRTer's birthday (Songie :D) We should do something to celebrate. Hmmmmmmm.....almost one year since the opening ceremony and we are still so very much in love with this drama, fascinating indeed.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Woo, haven't posted here for a while. Hardsubbing is a very simple process, actually. The difficult part is getting all the things you need, in this case, the right raw video and the softsub.

The easiest way in this situation...is to take the translation and re-time everything (yikes!) to match the raws, which I know you guys know how to since you sub the fan MVs. The thing is that, it'll be really time consuming to redo the timing for all 30 episodes. (it's about 24 hours worth of timing!) But naturally, if you plan to rewatch the entire series, it'll be a lot more enjoyable.

If you're up to it, you can try using this method (which I use) http://forum.videohelp.com/threads/214768-How-to-add-permanent-subtitle-to-a-video-with-virtualdubmod It looks a lot more complicated than it actually is.

I actually use this other option that's listed in that thread.

Try use latest VSFilter instead. Install it and then copy the VSFilter.dll to the plugins folder under the Virtualdubmod folder and rename it to VSFilter.vdf. Like c:\program files\virtualdubmod\plugins\VSFilter.vdf
But anyhoo, if you seem my help don't hesitate to send me a pm on here or youtube :>

looksy

sarNie Adult
We missed you Kudaranai and thank you so much on the info for the hard sub. I will definitely look into it when I have time.

I missed all of you girls. I've been away too on vacation and just returned yesterday.

Good News...... Mandy emailed me that PNGRT will air on Chinese tv tonight with Chinese dubbing. She is so excited. Heck, I am too. That's really awesome. There are so many Thai lakorns that come out each year and our beloved PNGRT is one of the very few that they choose to air on Chinese tv. The PNGRT love is definitely getting spread around. :D

looksy

sarNie Adult
Mandy is such a sweetheart. She posted clips of PNGRT trailer dubbed in Chinese tv for us on youtube. Check it out. Here's the link. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLNvzLOOcFI
credit: diudiu912/aka Mandy

C123

sarNie Hatchling
whoa sounds complicated for a noob like me >.< gahhh...

lol anyway thanks for the info,Kudaranai and also thanks to both Looksy for the clip.
haha ps the link Kudaranai posted... its all in Chinese eh? *_* can't read mandarin but i can see a lovely pair on that page... Pong and Aom..awww :)

looksy

sarNie Adult
Mandy emailed me that PNGRT's ratings are doing well on Chinese tv. Pretty Awesome!

So today is July 20th and we have two things to celebrate. Happy Birthday Songie! Also, it's the one year anniversary of the opening ceremony of PNGRT :D . One year ago, the cast got together to commit to PNGRT. I miss them all. Especially our beloved Bor and Kaew......I mean Pong and Aom. :p

Pong and Aom looks so cute together. Love their smiles.

credit: aomphiyada.com

credit: Exact

The best cast I've seen in years.

credit: gmember

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Gahhh! I'm late. But i just got a bubbly feeling after reading your post, Ariya.

Thank you for the wonderful birthday greeting and HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO BOR AND KAEW!!!! I never thought my birthday would be such a special day, really.XD I am so ready for an update on Bor and Kaew. I'm pretty sure Borkaew will almost be born by now. Kekeke. :rolleyes:

looksy

sarNie Adult
That's ok Songie. I know you were out and about for your birthday. You share your birthday with Bor and Kaew now :p

I think that I'm just the biggest PNGRT nut there is. Since it's the one year anniversary of the opening ceremony, I actually have been watching episodes of PNGRT...............the ones with the Chinese dubbing that's being aired on Chinese tv :lol: :lol: Don't ask me why but I am and it's just as addictive as ever even with the Chinese dubbing. It doesn't matter b/c you all know that I memorized everything said between Bor and Kaew. I'm glad to see that they kept the original OSTs and they even subtitle the songs for the viewers.

Also, I wanted to share some news on Pong with you all. I heard from Mandy that there are rumors on Pantip that Pong will be in a lakorn with Noon called Kha Khong Khon /A Human's Value. Mandy and her friends at Pong's Chinese forum are so fast and they don't even read Thai. I don't know if it is confirmed or not but here is the link if you want to check it out.

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A9490321/A9490321.html
credit: Pantip

looksy

sarNie Adult
I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. I just wanted to stop by and say "hi". :p

It's not our Pong and Aom Team but I am excited to see this new pairing of Pong and Paula. Can't wait to get more info and pics from their new lakorn together.

credit: Pantip

looksy

sarNie Adult
Ohhhhhh, I know Songie. We all knew that this day would come when our Bor.....I mean Pong teams up with someone new........hehe. I miss our Pong and Aom team, too. Pong and Aom have both moved on to new dramas but we are still so very much in love with this one. I even got my friend to make me some new banners of Pong and Aom / Bor and Kaew. Aren't they just lovely. I love them so much.

yangcuiv

sarNie Egg
aom & pong is a great couple ,love them
pong act very well in this lakorn.,especially when he is crying oh....his act really touch me!!!! love pong

who know pong's fan club ,please give me a link ,thanks

looksy

sarNie Adult
aom & pong is a great couple ,love them
pong act very well in this lakorn.,especially when he is crying oh....his act really touch me!!!! love pong

who know pong's fan club ,please give me a link ,thanks
Yes, Pong did an amazing job in this lakorn. I agree with you, every time his character Bor cried, my heart melted b/c it just meant that he was so hurt from losing Kaew that he could no longer hold back his tears, his pain. And what I loved most about Pong's tears is that they were never too much. It was always one or two drops that fell at the perfect moment to make the scene that much more meaningful and touching. This was definitely Pong's best acting ever and I don't think that I can love any other character of Pong more than Bor.

As for Pong's fan club, his official website is pongnawat.com but for some reason the links to its message forum where all the updates and news is at is broken. The next best thing is his fan page on Facebook which has just been created early this year. Here's the link to that.

http://www.facebook.com/PongNawat.fan?v=wall

BTW yangcuiv, welcome to our PNGRT thread. Any fan of this lakorn is a welcomed friend here. :D

yangcuiv

sarNie Egg
Yes, Pong did an amazing job in this lakorn. I agree with you, every time his character Bor cried, my heart melted b/c it just meant that he was so hurt from losing Kaew that he could no longer hold back his tears, his pain. And what I loved most about Pong's tears is that they were never too much. It was always one or two drops that fell at the perfect moment to make the scene that much more meaningful and touching. This was definitely Pong's best acting ever and I don't think that I can love any other character of Pong more than Bor.

As for Pong's fan club, his official website is pongnawat.com but for some reason the links to its message forum where all the updates and news is at is broken. The next best thing is his fan page on Facebook which has just been created early this year. Here's the link to that.

http://www.facebook....awat.fan?v=wall

BTW yangcuiv, welcome to our PNGRT thread. Any fan of this lakorn is a welcomed friend here.
Thank you so much looksy! thanks for you kindly reply!

Totally agree with you ,in this lakorn pong did a great job .his performance very nature and touching.when he get hurt ,he showed to us not only sad tears but deeply mix emotion.each time saw his eyes full of tears i can't help crying follow him