Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

C123

sarNie Hatchling
HELLO EVERYONE! :)

omg this PNGRT thread is really still active.. from PNGRT talks to awards to current news (in thailand)

i read the news about the situation in Thailand...so scary *_* like songie said, i hope everyone is doing their best to keep safe.

ps songie i saw pics of the bears n gifts! SO LOVELY!!!!!!! u n looksy have worked hard n i really appreciate all the effort u both and everyone else who have contributed in making this project come true! :)
Thank youuu

looksy

sarNie Adult
Of course this thread is still very active. Once a PNGRTer always a PNGRTer.....hehe.....I'm glad you stopped by to post with us. We miss you here Bel and you are right, our package to Pong and Aom looks amazing b/c of Songie's creative touches. She is so good at what she does. Oh, I do hope that Pong, Aom, and Khun Boy will receive everything ok. *Crosses Fingers*

You girls, I found a cute Bor and Kaew MV and an MV of Pong to share with you all. I love it that it's been 5 months (exactly on May 22) since PNGRT has ended but it is still on people's minds b/c this MV of Bor and Kaew was made a couple of days ago. Oh, the power of this lakorn, of the Bor and Kaew virus. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMuSd5TaosU&feature=channel Bor and Kaew MV
credit: xiaophine2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV-ez9uCfyY MV of Bor....I mean Pong
credit: xiaophine2010

Songie, I'm still patiently waiting for when you have time to make your MV of Bor and Kaew. :p

Edit/////////
Lucy1029 Thank you so much for sharing those pics of Oh, Fluke and Aom. I almost didn't see it until I went back to the previous page. Aom looks so lovely. I'm glad that she was able to get her short hair to do a bun b/c it is an elegant look on her. I never get tired of seeing pics our beloved cast. Too bad hottie Pong wasn't there, too.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you Ariya! Those MVs make me breathless again. Pong.. O_____O
Does anyone, by chance, know the Chinese song used for the first MV? XD
(I also just remembered that the uploader is one of the fans who wrote a letter to Pong. :p ~Probably from the Chinese forum that Mandy's a part of.^^)

looksy

sarNie Adult
I got your answer Songie. I read your post last night before I went to bed and emailed Mandy for the info. The song's name is "If It Is Called Love" sung by Jane Zhang. Mandy says that her vids are on youtube if you want to check it out.

Yes, the person who made those vids is a member of the Chinese forum that Mandy is a part of.

Edit/////////
Songie found the vid of "If It Is Called Love" on youtube with Eng Subs. The lyrics of the song fits the Bor and Kaew vid so well. It's lyrics explains Bor's reasoning for accepting Kaew's decision to end it with him in the first break up. So sad. Love the song and the lyrics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPMUIBZoIVA
credit: juliaKgrl

looksy

sarNie Adult
Hello everyone. I hope all is well. :p

So Jakjann said that it's confirmed. Pong's 1st new drama will be with Paula Taylor. Opening ceremony will be next month.

Awwweee, I want to see Pong and Aom again. Right now I'd even settle for a commercial or a magazine spread of them. But you know with Aom being married and looking so adorable with her husband Art, she does a lot of her commercials and magazine shoots with him now.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
To be honest, i have absolutely no clue who Paula Taylor is. But thank you for the tip Ariya. I can't wait for Pong's comeback!!

......... T____T I miss Pong and Aom.

looksy

sarNie Adult
The last time I saw Paula Taylor in a lakorn was a long time ago and she was ok.

When I first heard news that Pong's first lakorn would be with a famous Thai actress I was so excited b/c I was hoping that it would be a strong actress, strong in terms of acting. Then when I read the news this morning and emailed Mandy the update. I told her that I was niether happy or sad but after returning from brunch with my friend, I think that I'm a little disappointed b/c now that Pong has improved tremendously, I wanted him to pair up with strong actress to compliment his acting. But then again, I haven't seen Paula act in a long time so I'm hoping that her acting has improved too. Mandy was so excited. After looking up her pics online and seeing how pretty Paula is, she emailed me back that she was too excited to sleep. :lol: I do hope that it will be a good lakorn and who knows, this could be another good pairing. No doubt Pong and Paula will look good together.

BTW Songie, Fluke got another nomination for Best Rising Star at the 5th Annual Siamdara Star Awards so that will be another recognition to add to the borkaew site.

*Sighs* I miss Pong and Aom, too. :p

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
The last time I saw Paula Taylor in a lakorn was a long time ago and she was ok.

When I first heard news that Pong's first lakorn would be with a famous Thai actress I was so excited b/c I was hoping that it would be a strong actress, strong in terms of acting. Then when I read the news this morning and emailed Mandy the update. I told her that I was niether happy or sad but after returning from brunch with my friend, I think that I'm a little disappointed b/c now that Pong has improved tremendously, I wanted him to pair up with strong actress to compliment his acting. But then again, I haven't seen Paula act in a long time so I'm hoping that her acting has improved too. Mandy was so excited. After looking up her pics online and seeing how pretty Paula is, she emailed me back that she was too excited to sleep. :lol: I do hope that it will be a good lakorn and who knows, this could be another good pairing. No doubt Pong and Paula will look good together.

BTW Songie, Fluke got another nomination for Best Rising Star at the 5th Annual Siamdara Star Awards so that will be another recognition to add to the borkaew site.

*Sighs* I miss Pong and Aom, too. :p
Paula Taylor is a well-known girl in Thailand,she is very popular I think althouth she is not often appeare in lakorn and films. I know she was a famous VJ of Channel V before,and now she is very active in magazine cover model,Ad-presenter,and also do several films for GTH. She is staring a SITCOM of CH5 now.

I'm happy to see pong will pair with her, hope they both can have good chemistry like our borkaew.

looksy

sarNie Adult
I hope Pong and Paula will have good chemistry, too Lucy, but to me, nothing can beat our Bor and Kaew. :p I don't think I can ever love another couple more than our beloved Bor and Kaew. Even if Pong and Aom pair up again, I really don't think that I will love their characters as much as Bor and Kaew. :D I just love them and the storyline of PNGRT that much.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
I have the same sentiments for Bor and Kaew. Even if Pong and Aom were to pair up again, i'm positive that their characters will not top Bor and Kaew. Bor and Kaew have a special place in my heart.---Even with that fact, i still yearn to see Pong and Aom together again. :p

I'm glad he'll be pairing up with a different actress. It'll be hard for me to watch, but i'm so ready to see Pong again. I hope the storyline doesn't disappoint me and i hope his character is as complicated, and gentle, as Bor. :lol:

I read the news today too, Ariya! I already added it to the site earlier this afternoon. But thanks for letting me know here as well dear. C:

looksy

sarNie Adult
I'm glad he'll be pairing up with a different actress. It'll be hard for me to watch, but i'm so ready to see Pong again. I hope the storyline doesn't disappoint me and i hope his character is as complicated, and gentle, as Bor. :lol:
Oh Songie, if Pong's character in Song Pradtana is half the man as Bor is, I'm already in love with him. :rolleyes: :lol: Gosh, we are so Bor-biased, but that's ok. We have established why we love him so much and all that this character stands for in PNGRT.

Yes, I hope that the storyline will not disappoint. I am so ready to see Pong on-screen again. I can't wait for the pics from the opening ceremony.

Hmmm........I wonder if Pong, Aom and Khun Boy got our package, yet.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Been working on Reun Sawn Ruk so I can catch up. (doesn't seem like I will at this point) There's a little gem in episode 9 that has to do with PNGRT! I cannot escape!

For those who aren't following the lakorn and wants to be spoiled:
Now we move on to the 3rd generation story arc. One of the house, khun Manode and khun Dararatt's house, is actually Kaew's house. At first, I saw the balcony, exterior and I wasn't sure. I only remembered it because of the scene with Pee and Kong, where Pee writes on a notebook to communicate to jae Thoom. But then they started filming inside and I was sure that this is Kaew's house!

My first post ever on SarNworld.. Hi all.. Hehe.. Just wanted to say that I love this lakorn and really miss watching it. Oh, and I wanted to give a big shout out to my friend Ariya.. Hi! Teehee..

looksy

sarNie Adult
:lol: :lol: Nope, there's no escaping PNGRT Kudaranai. Songie was telling me the other day that she was skimming through another lakorn and saw Bor's house. Let's see, so far we've spotted Pee's Condo, Kaew's house, and Bor's house. All we need now is to see the Rayong house and Pipat's house used in other lakorns. :p Thank you for sharing that with us Kudaranai and we do miss you here.

Well girls, the weekend is finally here. Since everyone has been so busy, I hope you all will be able to catch up on some much deserved sleep. I miss you all. :D

Editt/////
AsainDramaFreak, I'm so happy to see you here. Thanks for posting with us and welcome to sarnworld. You better come back here and post with us here at the PNGRT thread. After all, you are a fellow PNGRTer. :p

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Pipat's house is actually used often in other lakorns. Either that or many of the the lakorns I've watched has that house, heh.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
I think i misread your message Ariya. :lol: The house i saw was indeed Pipat's. I would like to see Bor's house too!!!

Welcome XxXAsianDramaFreak91XxX!! I'm so glad you have the same love for PNGRT as we do! I want to meet all PNGRTers!XD Love your blue eyes, btw. Very beautiful.

I almost had a heart attack because i was reading back on the first page of this thread. Oh gosh, i want another Pong and Aom lakorn.

looksy

sarNie Adult
So Songie, that house that you were telling me about last time wasn't Bor's house (the house below). Oh, that's too bad. I was going to ask you which episode of that lakorn it was from so I can check it out. I love Bor's house. It's so achitecturally pleasing and I love the plumeria trees that grows there on his lawn. I love this scene by the way, as Kaew is entering his house and he watches her from the balcony. It was as if he was thinking to himself, "here she is the woman that I love, here at my house, the house that we would have shared together if we had gotten married." *Sighs* I miss my Bor and Kaew. :p

credit: Exact

Songie, I go back and read this thread too from time to time. It's a lot of fun to read and it always surprises me how some of our character analyzations for Bor and Kaew were spot on. I hope we do get another Pong and Aom lakorn. I know that I would live on that thread, too. :p

looksy

sarNie Adult
Hello fellow PNGRTers. I hope all is well. I know that a lot of you are busy with finishing up school and I wish you all the best on your finals.

Well someone here at Sarnworld started a thread called "Simply Romantic Lakorns". This person was looking for lakorn recommendations for really romantic lakorns and of course I had to suggest our beloved PNGRT. I don't know if she took my advice but someone else who read the thread did and today she posted a comment thanking me b/c she is so addicted to PNGRT now and thought the cast is just superb. Awweee, I love it when people discover what a hidden gem PNGRT is. I only wish more people would give this lakorn a try. :D

I miss you all. :p

looksy

sarNie Adult
It seems like forever since I posted here. I know that I talk to you girls outside of this thread, too but it's still nice to visit here. Anywho, I found these mini-posters that were created by a fan at Pong's Chinese Forum. They're so beautiful and they make me miss our dearest Bor and Kaew even more. Gosh, Pong and Aom need to pair up again real soon. I miss them together. :p

cedit: PNGRT Fan at Pong's Chinese Forum at baidu.com (Since I can't read Chinese, I don't know who to give proper credit to, sorry about that)

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
^Ah! Just lovely. :rolleyes: Thanks for sharing those Ariya. :p

I sure do miss this thread.. reading back on our old discussions.^^

Bor+Kaew <3