Priksa Sawad(Step Onward)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ngong mark mark loey ... wth LOL who is the pra'ek and who is the nang ek? I like totally don't get it hahah lol maybe cause there is like two namfon's >.O

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
Why isn't Namfon K playing as the nang ek anymore. It disappoints me that all she plays is supporting roles now.
I don't get why, she's talented and beautiful, better than some nang eks that get to play nang ek! Arghh, hopefully
she gets to play the lead soon! And I agree, I understand that Chatchai is a huge star and all, but he's too old to
play the pra ek. Perhaps he should play father?

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Yeah Nook should only play as dad's in lakorns now but who knows this may be his last chance.. hehe.. I just hope there aren't any kissing scenes between him and Fon lek its will gross me out so much >.<

I know Fon yai is a great actress, I have always admire and been a big fan her hers but she should stick to being nang'ek instead of n'rai or supporting.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Oh my god, Patson is a guest apperance in here...He still look the same, handsome as always...I think they should've had someone elses to play Chotchai's role, he's a great actor and all, but too old for the role..Hay I guess him and Namfon P. is gonna have a rape scene or something..

So is Aont getting with Namfon K. at the end or wat? Is he falling for her later on..

tinah

sarNie Coma
huh, patson is the guest star?..omg, i cant wait to see epi 1!!..hmm weird. hes gonna be starring with namfon in the other lakorn too but hes the vilian.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Chatchai being the p'ek paired with little Namfon kind of skeeves me out. Its not so much as that he's old but that little Namfon looks really young. I don't know her real life age but she has a baby face, makes her look like a teen still, 18-19 is what she looks like. When Chatchai was paired with Joy who looks older and more mature than Namfon it wasn't too bad.

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh kool, sarah from the power3 is in here. shes pretty. i hardly see her in lakorns

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
The storyline is pretty much following the old version. Yep there will be an 'R" scene with p'ek and nang'ek just from the preview. The only thing is he told what's her name that he dont think of the nang'ek that way. *shrugs* maybe he'll grow feelings for her later.

max

sarNie Elites
I love Numfon Kullanat =) One of my all-time favotires. The other ... Namfon? ... is really cute! I think she even kind of looks like Kullanat. Haha. I really want to watch this lakorn in a way, but I am highly disappointed by the lead actor, so I will see I guess =)

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
you know, this lakorn is creeping me out but what creeps me more is that that first creepyness is what's making me wanna watch it!!!!
and cause I love little namfon...I wish pr'ek was someone else though, like patson himself would've been better...or if they were gonna have chotchai as pr'ek then why not have an older n'ek...but then again, I guess the pr'nangs go with the story...
I wonder how little namfon feels like like getting "raped" by and old guy...must've been awkward doing that scene...or other love scenes...haha...

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
:lol: Just remember its only acting, b/h the scene, the raping scene or other sweet scenes might be funny or actually fun to film :lol: but I forgot to ask Namfon lek how she feels hehe but she said, its like, poo yai n-doo dek .... than it turns into love.

The creeps sometimes makes you wanna watch, I watch this purely because Fon lek is in it, plus Aon & her scenes together looked pretty adorable too :wub: can't believe he'll slap her in here <_< -_- if Aon slaps Fon in here, Nok might too since he slaps Sadtree as well.

sarN

sarNie Granny
im twisted but i acutally like the lakorn cuz of the creepyness . Im scar for Fon for real ...being touch by an old man LOL.. i mean according to the plot in the lakorn not real life haha .

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Should watch for Aon & Fon lek's sweet/cute scenes for now, they're adorable, have so much chemistry too, as they secretly falling inlove :(
Hope one day in the future they star together again with the storyline of them ending up together.

Credit to patcharin.net

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
This drama is so good! I admit how upsetting it can be most times but the acting, directing and storyline is like keeping me glued to the screen, its going quite fast, it has everything in one episode, I sit here, being angry, teary up, falling inlove and blushing lol. Fon is in uni already and Aon is finishing off his last year, his waiting for Fon to finish so they can be together, but we know it wouldn't happen, however its nice to cheer and watch anyways. B) Their love is forbidden, its tragic :( :lmao:

Aon & Fon have alot of chemistry, her shyness is just adorably natural and with her cheeks, makes it so cute :p :spin: :spin:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ok i just start to watch episode 1 today finally find a time to watch it p-fon character and life is so sad her dad pass away awww ok this is stupid or what jim aka chatchai he was drunk and fall asleep and he lock his door how the cop mange to bring him to the police station? used a truck to drag it? lmao should of make it more realistic like go find a car with same key to unlock it anyways its getting pretty good the storyline yea namfon kullanat likes jim huh and aon character in here so childish and goof head now i rather see fon patcharin with chatchai even he old for her now but just a lakorn its better acting with your own brother like bee matika ewwwww

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
so why is chatchai forbidding their love? I don't understand...is he raising her to maryr or what? I thought he doesn't like her like that yet...although I'm pretty sure who's gonna end up with who, I'm stil rooting for little fon and aon...they are sooooooo cute although he was a jerk face at the beginning...
god, makes me so mad knowing how their relationship's gonna end...

numfon

sarNie Adult
erm. i'm fine with p'nok and his role. his character IS supposed to be old. he's supposed to be fon lek's DAD'S friend, remember?

Vanida

Save World Save Life
namfon kullanat character is so sad she love jim so much but he dont see anything in her aon starting to be nice to orn now haha