mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Yay!

well i hope someone upload this, dis weekend hehe :kiss: plzz :spin:

yes i too wanna see Promin meet Au :lol:

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Tina...

I am in process of delivering episode 23 to SW within the next 12 hours. :^P as instructed by my boss Lucious Lekie :^P

So if you were planning on delivering anything... please work on 24 when it is out okay? :^P

Or not... 24... my favorite fox television show... and sunday's episode... will try to get that out for you peeps... please be sure to credit lekie for the release and me for some lovin :^P

I'm in the middle of moving yet again as guests are invading my parents' home.

Enjoy the next release... stay tuned... same bat channel, same bat time.

da..na...nah nah nah da na naa nah... batman :^P

okay it's 4am here...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
bad news guys lol I i forgot to check my credits on my streaming account so its expired hahah and I can't renew until I soften my bf up to let me borrow his credit cards LOL he kinda confiscated mines >__O next weekend it is that I will renew haha and thanks again p'Dyno and P'lekkiiie for looking out for your dear nong sao soot tee ruk haha kidding =p thanks again p'chai and p'sao sood law and sood suay =]

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
omfreakengosh... haha i cant wait until part 26!! i'm so ready for next weekend already... ekkk he's planning to marry her YAY.. but then i swear that there's a twist... it might not happen...lol..... ahhaahah i can't wait!!

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
okay... checking the next episode for you guys now

dling now, but not sure when I'll upload...

have to leave the house by 7am so no promises.

Keomany

Music.heal.All
that was a okay eps..but they need a move on...nang-ak is starting to piss me off...she just need to go home!

val

sarNie Adult
I felt that this movie is starting to drag lol......
same here...lakorn getting nowhere need to start picking up. tinawong's wife, her two guards and dad is getting on my nerve now. wanta to see n'ek true form and new characters

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
same here...lakorn getting nowhere need to start picking up. tinawong's wife, her two guards and dad is getting on my nerve now. wanta to see n'ek true form and new characters
I agreed with you, they really need to pick it up. hope next weekend esp will be interesting.

nolee

sarNie Adult
omg! it's finally picking up! the theme song shows new preview & it got me all excited cuz Promin is gonna see Tipmonta & Tinawong in bed together & the two brothers are gonna fight, and it shows Au when she meets Promin or whatever lol. Tomorrow's ep. Promin is gonna catch Tipmonta in his room im so freakin' excited! LOL.