Pratin Nawong

ChinKKy

sarNie Egg
This look interesting. Can anyone give me a summary because I haven't seen the old version, not even heard of this lakorn. And is Phone ending up with Au or is Au ending up the other dude.

Phon

sarNie Adult
This look interesting. Can anyone give me a summary because I haven't seen the old version, not even heard of this lakorn. And is Phone ending up with Au or is Au ending up the other dude.

well I can give you a summary of the story becuase I do have the old version but you see. this new version is nothing compare to the old version they change it. so It wont matter if I give you a summary or not. I heard this new version he will have even more wife then the old one. the nang ake sister in the old one the pra ake dont like them and they are bad but this new version he gets them. instead making him have less wive they give him more. sucks but should keep the story the way it is. this is a farytale changing it is like changing the farytale thats been told on & on.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
it will be good to see he plays a play boy too, in the past his lakorn is only one wife. he should have some lakorn with more than one wf, different view. I like how james plays a the god. can't wait till it airs.

val

sarNie Adult
can' wait to watch this new one hopefully it won't be a disspointed and drag lakorn again like buakaew jukgrote and kror guyasith

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I would like to see Au's character in here..Because she's not playing as the sweet and innocent one in here where she'll be crying in every scene..But instead she'll be playing as a tom-boyish type kinda girl...Heurm...I wonder how it'll be..

saobomp

sarNie Adult
yea i know i hope it doesnt drag out too long. the preview seems so intense with lots of action. Cant wait to see phone in here...

he was cute with yam but now another girl; it'll be interesting...

so his role has several wives? awwwww but i guess i'll watch it because he's in it...

saobomp

sarNie Adult
yea i know i hope it doesnt drag out too long. the preview seems so intense with lots of action. Cant wait to see phone in here...

he was cute with yam but now another girl; it'll be interesting...

so his role has several wives? awwwww but i guess i'll watch it because he's in it...

Freshy

sarNie Egg
cool. cant wait to watch au. but whats up w/the pra aek? ton that is. er, he dont look like p'eak. phone shouldve been paired up w/her or at least lek.

gloria83

sarNie Adult
is anyone gonna upload once it starts showing? so we can watch it too!!!!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
man, whats up with all these old boran lakorns remakes! why can't they just make a new story! and stop it with the many wives. that sucks -______-'' but imma give this one a try just for fone & james :) eeeeek.

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
man i hate not seeing phone with yam and esp. how he gonna end up having so many wives.... but i havent seen phone for longest so i might try checking it out....

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
I'm watching the new version right now and they've changed and added so many things! There's two more main guys and it looks like in they've added some pre-story too, about the main girl used to be a angel in heaven and was once the wife of the head of the gods up there! Just watching the preview I could tell that they've added a lot more story. They probably want to make it so different kinds of viewers can watch it but in my opinion, they should stick to developing one main storyline with a minimum of side stories like the older versions did. I'll post the theme on Youtube if I have a chance.