Prajan See Roong (Lakorn Thai)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
omg...i so happy they chip off the funny looking side...he looks even more better now...so cute...can't wait for the pictures...where's aff???? i only see bie...
but anyway can't wait...love bie's new hair style...kinda looks like golf-mike but longer, but mor like chin but shorter...n cuter...

Thank God, I'm not the only one that noticed they left a huge chunk of hair sitting on his left ear...that's why I didn't like it at first, but I'm so glad they fixed it.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
More clips...and I'm sure since November is quickly approaching...many more to come.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRXHWj6LDTs

Is it just me, or does he remind you of Ken during the Jai Rao fitting? So handsome...he's like a mini-Ken...but a superstar in his own right....Plus, they're in lakorns with the same actress back-to-back...

Good move for Bie, his first lakorn with Ch. 3 with this year's hottest actress...plus, she's small enough for him...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
WoW thnx so much for all clip, he so handsome ^^

on T sib he's so funny. :lol: so excellent

He was hilarious...and it's funny how he got nominated to sing songs for objects that were hard...the flower pot one was hilarious, how he knew it was silly, so he ran. It wouldn't have been entertaining to watch if he wasn't in it.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
bie is just too adorable.. hehe.. ^_^.. november november.. muahahaha.. they are gonna be really cute.. lol... whoooo... so.. lol.. so much bi lol.. kekekee..

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
thanks for all the clip raymond...love bie he is so funny...i think if he weren't in there then the show would have been boring cause the rest of them were sings slow songs and not much entertainment was coming through...but any way bie is so cute and hilarious....i was laughing the whole time....

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
thanks for all the clip raymond...love bie he is so funny...i think if he weren't in there then the show would have been boring cause the rest of them were sings slow songs and not much entertainment was coming through...but any way bie is so cute and hilarious....i was laughing the whole time....

Not only that...this group of singers isn't as talented as the Grammy guys...if you notice, when Bie sings every song, he sings it in tune and really gives it his all...but when the rest sing songs, they're a little off, or they just kind of speak it...When the Grammy guys did it, they all sang with their great voices, no matter how goofy it was, they still were committed to singing it.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Not only that...this group of singers isn't as talented as the Grammy guys...if you notice, when Bie sings every song, he sings it in tune and really gives it his all...but when the rest sing songs, they're a little off, or they just kind of speak it...When the Grammy guys did it, they all sang with their great voices, no matter how goofy it was, they still were committed to singing it.

yeah that's right...the grammy's guys were better than this one...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Had to bring this over from a thread I started cuz Aff was talking about this lakorn.

Khun Boy requested that you are the only actress he will allow to co-star along side “Bie Sukrit” in “Pra jun sree roung”

“Really? I haven’t heard that but if it’s true then I’m happy. Honestly I’m very happy to work with Khun Boy. With Bie I admit I’m excited to work with him, just as I was excited when I found out I had to work with Aum and Ken, I was excited then too”

Can you tell us about your character in “Pra Jun Sree Roung”?

“The script is based in university. Like a university love story but I can’t really say much at this stage. I don’t know much detail about it. We haven’t even had a fitting yet. In this lakorn Bie will be a superstar but no I’m not a superstar in this lakorn”

First time with Bie?

“I’m not nervous. But I’d like to say my greetings to Bie fans because he has a lot of them. Please consider me and Bie as students from the same centre. I went to the same acting school as Bie. Although we didn’t study at the same time but we share the same coach”

“It’s good to work with Bie, I feel he’s very talented. He can sing, dance and do so many different things. I think anyone who’s done a musical is the best of the best. I think some facet of acting is easy but musical is the hardest. Thank you to the Executives for giving me this opportunity. I consider myself very lucky”

credit to http://dirtiilaundry.wordpress.com/2008/10...-entertainment/

I agree wholeheartedly with that bolded comment...well, I might be a little biased. But come on now, who cares if he was runner up for The Star, Bie is one hot commodity, the same with Aff...I guess they're just shooting out talented people from that school, and that coach sure knows how to pick his students...He's more than a triple threat...he's so young, yet he's done lakorns, has two albums, a sitcom, and two musicals that he practically is the star in, he's doing it all and then some...I'm glad I finally discovered him.

I was watching an episode of Sapai Look Toong, showing my niece how hilarious it is, and I was watching it before I knew who Bie was...so I didn't notice it the first time, but then thought it was hilarious when Mart was singing Jung Wah Hua Jai to Janie cuz she wouldn't talk to him....then I realized that Ken was also singing a Bie song in Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong...silly me for missing out. At least I'm not too late to catch the Bie train.

cecilia

Staff member
^she sound very nice, humble and considerate there.
i wish she came that day with bie to do the fitting .
would love to see them taking pictures together.
thanks So for bringing that up. :wub:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^no problem...I just haven't read something like that in a while, I thought it was interesting to know that how we see her is how she really is...I'm not surprised by her answers, I'm just surprised to see someone that has her popularity and fame be so modest with herself, not letting people boast about her, but boasting about others...I can't wait till they get to do their photoshoot for the lakorn

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^I have no idea who that is...I think it's perfect she's paired with Bie in this one, I feel that he's the same way...he just seems so down-to-earth and so generous, especially from the clips I've seen him going all out to help random people...to the point of taking off his pants to give it to someone to wear, letting people hide in his home and covering up for them...dedicating his second albums to his fans

viicky

sarNie Egg
I've seen him so friendly to the disabled children and does not mind them even they're so ugly becuz their disabled. He hug that child and the child kiss him, so lovely. He is a down-to-earth kind of person., It's so surprised find the super-star so down-to-earth. I saw it on youtube too, it's the news on ch3.

Oh this one is his new Ad. "Sony cyber shot T77" I think it's just on air in Thailand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4pxuwdc6N8

Thanks everyone for all news. ^^

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
whoa very unexpected pairing...but i'll wait and see how they work out! just that Aff does look mature-ish for Bie