Prajan See Roong (Lakorn Thai)

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
really the rainbow moon...so cute...luv it...also thnxs leemyis for the mv...luv it had to watch it 3 times...now can't wait....luv bie...luv aff....n luv the song...i just luv every part of it...

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
welll, actually someone help me translated, i'll get u a summary....

"this drama will present by La-Korn-ThaiProduction. It talks about Ka-tey who would like to be father. Then, he adopted masseuse’s son and raised him. When this boy grown up he become superstar. See, the plot so cool. Moreover,the actor, actress and supporter are very famous stars. Such as P’Off – Pongpat, play as Ka-tay who worked as show-girl and become to Bie’s Daddy. P’Mam – Jintara plays as Mom of Bie . Who was masseuse (Mor-naud) who left her kid since him was born. Bie – The Star plays as P'Off's son who is very popular singer and he falls in love with Aff –Taksaorn at the first sight."

credit 2 my friend @ hi5....sopin

can't wait anymore....when it's gonna come out....uh..so sad that bie is an adopted child...luv aff & bie...

cecilia

Staff member
^wow. thank you for the short synopsis. that's some interesting plot. adopt kid making it big. fall in love with aff, who wouldn't LOL .. kidding. some can't accept her for whatever reason, can't wait til this start shooting too. wanna see the chemistry ..

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
thnx 4 the summary...so sad he had to be an adopted child...n then a superstar who fall in love with aff at 1st sight...how kute so sweet, can't wait to see...thnx again...leemyis....oh!!! 1 more thing i want know bie & aff's name in this lakorn? please tell me...

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
I'll have to get used to Bie and Aff, but I think I can manage it! I like both of them very much so I'll watch it for sure! It's just its a very wierd pair!

Thanks for they summary! sounds very interesting! I guess Bie moved from Ch.5 (exact) to Ch.3??

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
bie can be in ch. 3 and 5 but i don't want him in ch.7...cuz their nang'ek has so much issues...always bie & aff fan...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. hmmm we wont know how the couple will look like unless we give them a shot lol.. hehe..

BUT if it's a couple like namfon n chatchai NO WAY

skies

sarNie Adult
a rather unusual pair up but whatever i'll see what happens...i just hope bie's acting has improved...especially his emotions and expressions....

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i like bie!! love his acting... his first lakorn really impressed me so now i'm so fond of him even though he's little he's a cutie and has superb acting skills!!!! love aff tooo i can't wait!