[PPTVHD] Prissana The Series (Srikhumrung Production)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
No, i don't like Ploy as n'ek.
its ok i understand ur point of view like lots said Ploy she's better and good at n'rai
she needed more time spending as n'ek to become better at it

I'm rooting 4 Yaya with either Dome or Andrew are my 2 most wanted

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Pope came to mind - i won't mind seeing him as Thanchai with Yaya :wub:
Holy bananas, Ceci! Pope is an option. I like the idea of him being the prince. Pope has the sophistication & charm, mixed with an aura of pride & bad A. Good thought... :)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
please no KEN....I don't want him. please no..I don't want him anywhere near Yaya, Aff and Chompoo... :numchuck:

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
I love Ken but i think he is too old now. I mean his look is old compare to Dome, Dome look so much younger than him.I wouldn't mind seeing Pope too. They should give him a try :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
please no KEN....I don't want him. please no..I don't want him anywhere near Yaya, Aff and Chompoo... :numchuck:
i don want Ken either cos he only reserve for Anne and my choice wanted is Dome or Andrew
Nadech will be forever Yaya Aff always for Aum ateam and Chompoo she's hooked for Rome
if chomp one day split with her dorky boyfriend

JennieN

sarNie Adult
i don want Ken either cos he only reserve for Anne and my choice wanted is Dome or Andrew
Nadech will be forever Yaya Aff always for Aum ateam and Chompoo she's hooked for Rome
if chomp one day split with her dorky boyfriend
lol.. I kinda agree with the Anne and Ken (I can accept him with her, but honestly, I never like Ken). I truly deeply agree with Ateam. OMG, AUM and AFF is IT. They are the reason why I watch Thai Lakorn from the start. They like classic, the original, part I. Always the best...

as for nadech and yaya (that ship had sunk for me ;) I can't stand Nadech anymore.
I like Mia Teng (first half but then anywhere afterwards...I can't stand Rome..haha, but I like Chompoo a lot..., this liking is not base on character though...so no go for Chompoo and Rome either..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i am having a love crush fever over Rome/Chomp pair they are so compatible and from the
Ratree Show i senses Rome he had a love :crush: on Chompoo he kept on saying his so
hyped up when they told him that his in mia taeng and his nang'ek is the cute sexy pretty
Chompoo Araya and so red it melted his heart :heart: :spicy:

imagine Andrew as Tanchai and Yaya is Prissana i'll be jumping for joy :dance3: :party:

cecilia

Staff member
i VOTE NO NO for KEN too .. if i have to pick between him and Mark - i'll pick mark lol but if i have to pick between mark and pope, i'll pick pope .. it'll be NICE if it's yadech reunion but i'm afraid, too much can bore some non-fan out so this, i'll pass the torch to POPE b/c i can see a resemblance in him of tikker, the prince.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
i VOTE NO NO for KEN too .. if i have to pick between him and Mark - i'll pick mark lol but if i have to pick between mark and pope, i'll pick pope .. it'll be NICE if it's yadech reunion but i'm afraid, too much can bore some non-fan out so this, i'll pass the torch to POPE b/c i can see a resemblance in him of tikker, the prince.
I don't want to see Ken in here either. I always want to see Yadech in as many lakorn as possible, but I'm also afraid that too much might bore people and they would start to complain. I don't ever want that to happen, considering I love Yadech. Pope does remind me of Tik in some way, but not sure if they would promote him to be p'ek yet. He's something else in his acting. I think he deserve his own spotlight soon. If not this lakorn, then one day I would love to see him with Yaya in a romantic/comedy or others.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Nothing to do w/this lakorn, anyway, just saw this on Pope's fanclub. Lol.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Since I like none of the guys, I would say I prefer Pope. I wouldn't mind Ken but nang ek has to be someone else.

I don't mind if a koo kwan gets paired again over and over as long as it isn't 2 in a year. I'm already bored with Yadech lol 3 lakorns over the course of 2 years. Or is it 3 years lol DJA was beginning on this year right? Ah I have such bad memories. And the other two lakorns hasn't even aired yet. Oh yes, I would like them to play different roles too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Since I like none of the guys, I would say I prefer Pope. I wouldn't mind Ken but nang ek has to be someone else.

I don't mind if a koo kwan gets paired again over and over as long as it isn't 2 in a year. I'm already bored with Yadech lol 3 lakorns over the course of 2 years. Or is it 3 years lol DJA was beginning on this year right? Ah I have such bad memories. And the other two lakorns hasn't even aired yet. Oh yes, I would like them to play different roles too.
i wouldn't mind if a pair twice but if too many i will be the same as u Fun can't handle
it either and will be boring i want Pope with Yaya too but before him i wanna see
Andrew or Dome pairing with Yaya its a good new fresh changes for her to work with
them Andrew his an A-list p'ek so its good experience for Yaya

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Andrew or Pope, gawsh that would make my freaking day! Judging from the look of Pope playing as P'Mor, he could make one fine and dandy Tanchai.