[PPTVHD] Prissana The Series (Srikhumrung Production)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Andrew has a better chance being in this lakorn. Plus his experiences of an actor has been longer, maybe he didn't pull off the role in the one with Mint N so well but too be honest it was because of the role. In that lakorn his character was stiff and they didn't let him do much.

My vote for Andrew. Maybe it might not even be Dome or Andrew but someone else. Lol.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think Andrew has a better chance being in this lakorn. Plus his experiences of an actor has been longer, maybe he didn't pull off the role in the one with Mint N so well but too be honest it was because of the role. In that lakorn his character was stiff and they didn't let him do much.

My vote for Andrew. Maybe it might not even be Dome or Andrew but someone else. Lol.
there is polls @pantip that there are 3 guys for petition
Ken vs Andrew/Dome

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yaya would look so beautiful in here. Prissana do wear shorts, but when she goes out she dress up for events. I can see Yaya speak english fluently when she goes out and meet with others. One thing I like about this lakorn is even if Prissana has three older sister, they don't like p'ek. I wouldn't want the sisters to argue over that. Although I didn't want Praweet to like Prissana, because him and Anong was so cute together. Also it would be good if Prissana 2nd older sister Sriri end up with someone in the end...it was sad when she got her heart broken and didn't end up with anyone in the end.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Yaya would look so beautiful in here. Prissana do wear shorts, but when she goes out she dress up for events. I can see Yaya speak english fluently when she goes out and meet with others. One thing I like about this lakorn is even if Prissana has three older sister, they don't like p'ek. I wouldn't want the sisters to argue over that. Although I didn't want Praweet to like Prissana, because him and Anong was so cute together. Also it would be good if Prissana 2nd older sister Sriri end up with someone in the end...it was sad when she got her heart broken and didn't end up with anyone in the end.

Omg I watched this years ago, totally forgot the synopsis ! LOL
One scene I remember was ahah Prissana reading her love novel and crying!
And Anong didn't understand why she was crying for!

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg I watched this years ago, totally forgot the synopsis ! LOL
One scene I remember was ahah Prissana reading her love novel and crying!
And Anong didn't understand why she was crying for!
Lol I remember that scene it was so funny. I think she was crying because the n'ek in the novel died...and I think she said, "I knew this book would be sad but I read it still." something like that. Lol. Another part that I thought was funny was when Prissana and Tanchai was at the house or something and him and Ratri was singing, Prissana was so cute she drew a cartoon figure of Ratri and showed it to the others and they all laugh. The end of the party she left one for Tanchai...so cute. I like Prissana character because you don't know what to expect from her, what she will do or say...

Can't wait for this one.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Lol I remember that scene it was so funny. I think she was crying because the n'ek in the novel died...and I think she said, "I knew this book would be sad but I read it still." something like that. Lol. Another part that I thought was funny was when Prissana and Tanchai was at the house or something and him and Ratri was singing, Prissana was so cute she drew a cartoon figure of Ratri and showed it to the others and they all laugh. The end of the party she left one for Tanchai...so cute. I like Prissana character because you don't know what to expect from her, what she will do or say...

Can't wait for this one.
LOL i don't remember much, but Tanchai's captivating LOOKS :crush:
I can't wait either.
Yaya will do a superb job if she is prissana!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Yaya would make such a beautiful modern Prissana even if the time period is "back then". She has a maturer look than Teya did since Teya was real young. I really want Ken or Andrew to be Tanchai if it's Yaya! >< either one would be a dream come true!
Ugh but i still wish they didn't make her wear such short shorts. The length is even very short in today's time and just showed how shallow all the guys are. I felt real bad for Anong, she was such a sweetheart and didn't stop loving Praweet.

Agree with TML. I hope the other sister ends up with someone in the new one.

solin

sarNie Adult
Ugh but i still wish they didn't make her wear such short shorts. The length is even very short in today's time and just showed how shallow all the guys are.
But Prissana without her short shorts isn't really Prissana :lolyup:

susa89

sarNie Egg
now that we have seen that mark and yaya can have a little bit of chemestry
yaya left so they can mark and played in prissina

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
lol, Yaya and Mark are cute together but IMO Mark doesn't suit the role of TC. I'd prefer someone who is significantly taller and has a more mature look. I mean he is suppose to be in his early 30's isn't he?

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Even if Mark has chemistry with Yaya it doesn't mean I want to see him in any role. I want to see them pair again but not for this lakorn and not for a while. Mark is just too young looking, and this is the perfect time for Yaya to pair with one of the older A-lister. Andrew has my vote in here. I'm just hoping Nok isn't thinking about putting Mark in here because I want to see someone else.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lol, Yaya and Mark are cute together but IMO Mark doesn't suit the role of TC. I'd prefer someone who is significantly taller and has a more mature look. I mean he is suppose to be in his early 30's isn't he?
ur right ja chubbycheek the p'ek suppose to have the prince charming look and in his
30's i saw they wrote Andrew and Yaya given as lead @thaitv3 board and there are lots
of thai fans request and voted for them so that means were almost close to Khun Nok C
announcement