[PPTVHD] Prissana The Series (Srikhumrung Production)

rivermoon

sarNie Egg
Yaya will be perfect for this role.Prissana speaks fluent English. :cheer:

as for pra'ek I will choose Aum Atichart or Mark Prin,There is something noble about them. :lolyup:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I don't think Aum would suit this. He doesn't suit period genres very much, he suit modern times lakorns much more.

pakou91

sarNie Egg
Prissana remake!!! i was wondering when they were gonna pull this one out of the bag and do a remake!!
i'm glad Yaya is up up and UP in the rankings as n'ek because by all means she would be PERFECTO!!!

and i'm a total YAYA-KEN trooper right now...one, cause Ken is an AMAZING actor...two, his remakes are always THE BOMB!! three, it'd be a first for ken-yaya couple...however, i'm not kicking Chakrit off the boat either...he'd reprise Tik's role amazingly...hmmm...but i don't think i wanna see Rome in here....he's already did Kularb Rai Narm with Yaya...i don't wanna see him paired with her again...just like i hope Mark doesn't get chosen even though i love him.....

gods i'm excited!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Prissana remake!!! i was wondering when they were gonna pull this one out of the bag and do a remake!!
i'm glad Yaya is up up and UP in the rankings as n'ek because by all means she would be PERFECTO!!!

and i'm a total YAYA-KEN trooper right now...one, cause Ken is an AMAZING actor...two, his remakes are always THE BOMB!! three, it'd be a first for ken-yaya couple...however, i'm not kicking Chakrit off the boat either...he'd reprise Tik's role amazingly...hmmm...but i don't think i wanna see Rome in here....he's already did Kularb Rai Narm with Yaya...i don't wanna see him paired with her again...just like i hope Mark doesn't get chosen even though i love him.....

gods i'm excited!!!
Wait up for this one its not just Yaya for the consider choice they also had Matt Peeranee for the nang'ek petition as well
and I'm rooting for Rome/Matt if she's chosen and as for Yaya I'm rooting for Ken as well even Andrew his another choice.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I agree with Cupid Candy. Aum would probably be better off with modern lakorns.

If by chance the pairing is Yaya and Ken, I'd be really happy since Ken is her favourite actor. It'd be nice to work with someone you've always admired and I think their looks would match together. I wouldn't mind Andrew either because it seems like he's lined up to be working with the newer actresses.

I'm not trying to be bias because I'm a fan of Yaya but I just personally think this role is suited more for her than Matt. On the other hand Matt would look nice in a classic period type lakorn. Whoever gets the role, I'll still follow up with this rendition.

Ahhh I hope for a confirmation soon.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
some confirmation soon would be nice lol getting anxious waiting and going back and forth. all the guys named, i'd go back to either Ken, Rome, or Andrew, though i think Rome or Andrew would do a gentleman prince role the best, or at least i can imagine it more easily, whereas Ken i like seeing him as a playful cute gentleman. but hey, i'd love for Yaya to have a chance to act alongside Ken, it'd be a great chance to see good acting of different generation, and of course, that's if she is chosen.
i'm not going to consider Mark as a choice, i don't see him in the role of Tanchai. he could pull it off, but it's just my personal preference for the previous three actors.

i wonder what changes they'll make to this new version, if any. Tik and Teya version, not enough action. 555

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I hope on this version they will include a wedding scene. The Tik and Teya version had such a choppy ending. They should get Prissana's oldest sister a man too.

jjinxx

yeah! i kind of wish the oldest sister had ended up with her best friend's brother, the sporty one that is friends with Prissana.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Beside the wedding scene and the oldest sister finding her soul mate, their is one scene I need them to show. The part where Prissana fell asleep in Tik car and he carried her to her room. Toward the end when Tik kissed Prissana lips, she said that was her first time. Though Tik said it wasn't because the night he carried her to sleep on her bed he had already stolen a kiss. I need to see that part!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Beside the wedding scene and the oldest sister finding her soul mate, their is one scene I need them to show. The part where Prissana fell asleep in Tik car and he carried her to her room. Toward the end when Tik kissed Prissana lips, she said that was her first time. Though Tik said it wasn't because the night he carried her to sleep on her bed he had already stolen a kiss. I need to see that part!
oh yeah TML i want them to add that scene in the new version too, now since ur talking about the kissing scene I'm just
imagining Ken or Andrew gave that kiss on Yaya's lip and also picturing Rome kissing Matt. :thumbsup: :kiss3:

jjinxx

:blush: oh gosh, just imaginine those three possible kisses between 3 possible pairs(Y-K, Y-A, M-R) makes me blush. they add that!!! it'd be one of the sweetest innocent love scenes...

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
oh yeah TML i want them to add that scene in the new version too, now since ur talking about the kissing scene I'm just
imagining Ken or Andrew gave that kiss on Yaya's lip and also picturing Rome kissing Matt. :thumbsup: :kiss3:
Yeah I love that scene a lot. I was so nervous while watching it. :thumbsup: Omg Alice you sure gave me a picture in my head. Rome and Matt kissed, that would be so hot. Same for Yaya, I want to see more of Andrew kissing her lips though. I would so :faint: faint! Really I would be happy with either Yaya or Matt, I really like them both and know they wouldn't disappoint us either. Oh I bet this time when they do the kiss scene, maybe we would actually get to see lip to lip. Crossing my fingers. Well hopefully we know the n'ek and p'ek first, then we can dream on some more.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I don't remember those scenes since I was still 6th grade and my memories are bad lol but that's actually good so when I watch the new version I can be surprise hehe.*sigh..its gonna bring back good memories of tik. He was like prince charming in here

Yaya got some big lips so any guy would be lucky to kiss em! Was her kiss with nadech under water real?

Merit

sarNie Adult
If it's Matt, I hope she does more real kisses with other actors and not just reserve them for Grate. lol
Real kisses to me make the scene more realisitc instead of the thumb in the way or the camera angle. If it's Yaya, who would not want to kiss them lips. Even I have a sucker for big lips and I'm a girl. :)

jjinxx

I don't remember those scenes since I was still 6th grade and my memories are bad lol but that's actually good so when I watch the new version I can be surprise hehe.*sigh..its gonna bring back good memories of tik. He was like prince charming in here

Yaya got some big lips so any guy would be lucky to kiss em! Was her kiss with nadech under water real?
i believe so!!! keke...because i remember reading an interview where they talked about the underwater kiss and Yadech said at first they were going to use camera angle, but it was hard filming underwater so P'Jaew said in the end "just do it for real!"
:D

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
yes the under water kiss was real. i don't remember those scenes but i hope for this new version they add some more sweet interactions between prissana and tanchai. confirmation soon please :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Thanks for clarifying! I wonder how many takes it took them? Doing underwater kiss is complicated.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yaya is pretty much confirmed in here! Chatchai is waiting for her scheduled to clear so they can start filming right away.

He really want her in here..just hope yaya don't overwork herself. She's getting work from left to right

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the news tinah. Yaya sure have a lot of up coming lakorn. Hope she have time for school and taking care of her health.

I wonder who will be the p'ke.