[PPTVHD] Prissana The Series (Srikhumrung Production)

adam0885

sarNie Hatchling
i dont know how the p'ek's character is but i want rome or ken to be played...hopefully the p'ek doesnt end up to be nadech(he's good but i want to see different pairings)
I dont think its gonna be Nadech since he is too young for this role in particular. Andrew or Mart or Chakrit would be great for this role in my opinion.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I doubt Nadech will be chosen as p'ek. The prince is in his early 30's right? It'd be more understanding to cast an older mature looking actor. Rome, Ken or Andrew will do but please no Mark. I hope to see Yaya working with a variety of actors and not just people from her generation

destiny411

Idyllic
I definitely agree! I honestly believe that Yaya is more suited and definitely has a better chance at getting the role. Matt is very pretty and highly capable, but I just cannot see her acting as Prissana. However, if she is chosen, I am sure that she can deliver a good performance. But thinking about Prissana's character, she is suppose to be young, sweet, Americanize, speaks Thai and English words in the same sentence, athletic, and have a good mindset. These characteristics just describes Yaya perfectly.

There are just some things that I am hoping for. PLEASE DO NOT GIVE PRISSANA'S ROLE TO A FIRST-TIME ACTRESS. There are already so many newbies as is. Unless she is 10x more fitted to play Prissana than Yaya and Matt, I hope that they will not hand this role to a newbie. I understand that Teya and Mew were also newbies at the time they took on the role and they both left a memorable performance. But since Yaya and Matt are hopefully being considered, there should be no need to hand this role to another person. This is a classic, and I will not watch it if they butcher this up. AND PLEASE DO NOT LET ANYONE OTHER THAN ANDREW, KEN, OR ROME PLAY THE P'EK. (High hopes for Ken and Rome)

HOPEFULLY THEIR SCHEDULES ARE NOT ALL JAMMED PACK. This would mean that they would not be able to even be considered for the part.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I definitely agree! I honestly believe that Yaya is more suited and definitely has a better chance at getting the role. Matt is very pretty and highly capable, but I just cannot see her acting as Prissana. However, if she is chosen, I am sure that she can deliver a good performance. But thinking about Prissana's character, she is suppose to be young, sweet, Americanize, speaks Thai and English words in the same sentence, athletic, and have a good mindset. These characteristics just describes Yaya perfectly.

There are just some things that I am hoping for. PLEASE DO NOT GIVE PRISSANA'S ROLE TO A FIRST-TIME ACTRESS. There are already so many newbies as is. Unless she is 10x more fitted to play Prissana than Yaya and Matt, I hope that they will not hand this role to a newbie. I understand that Teya was also a newbie at the time she took on the role and she left a memorable performance. But since Yaya and Matt are hopefully being considered, there should be no need to hand this role to another person. This is a classic, and I will not watch it if they butcher this up. AND PLEASE DO NOT LET ANYONE OTHER THAN ANDREW, KEN, OR ROME PLAY THE P'EK. (High hopes for Ken and Rome)

HOPEFULLY THEIR SCHEDULES ARE NOT ALL JAMMED PACK. This would mean that they would not be able to even be considered for the part.
Matt is also half like Yaya too her English speaking isn't bad, Matt and Yaya they both half thai/Norway . Yaya looks like
Taya the original cast so its like were all seeing the same face but i like Yaya but lately she has so many lineup and Matt
she should had been promoted as well Yaya is just new but Matt she's been longer in acting.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I highly guarantee nang'ek will be Yaya although I wished it would be given to Matt since she's never given enough lakorns >.<

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I highly guarantee nang'ek will be Yaya although I wished it would be given to Matt since she's never given enough lakorns >.<
u know what else I've never seen Matt play in a period style lakorn before, i want P'Nok C to choose Rome as Tanchai and
Matt as Prissana. but I'm still a Yaya's fans.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I senses a feeling that it might be Mark if Yaya is chosen and that news I've read they even had sample of p'ek and Mark first on the list next to Yaya's name and as for Matt along side her is Rome.
I hope it's not Mark. The p'ek is supposed to be older that n'ek right ? I can't imagine why those ppl are considering Mark.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I hope it's not Mark. The p'ek is supposed to be older that n'ek right ? I can't imagine why those ppl are considering Mark.
i don't agree with those request with Mark as well he can't be since the pra'ek in the older version has to be alot older
than the n'ek. If Yaya is in here the p'ek that is suitable to play this prince role its either Andrew or Ken.

tiffalin

sarNie Egg
Tik was in this lakorn when he's only 22 years old. :lol2:

I think Mark is the best choice

He is suitable to play this prince role

tinah

sarNie Coma
Tik was mature looking for his age. Can't believe he was 22 when he played this role! Please don't choose mark or someone young looking for the praek role

tiffalin

sarNie Egg
Mark did a great job in 4HJHKK and was the eldest brother

nok chatchai is fond of him and yaya,he want them to pair again

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Mark did a great job in 4HJHKK and was the eldest brother
He is the eldest brother but his character is supposed to be of around the same age as Yaya's character in 4HJHKK. In Prissana, isn't the p'ek a lot older than the n'ek ? At least Tik looked older than Teya even if he was only 22 (?) then.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Does it matter cause Mark looks older than Yaya anyways? But I wouldn't want to see Mark and Yaya in here, since they have already been paired up.

I still prefer Yaya for this role. I can't see Matt in this role. I prefer someone with a more tan complexion. As for the pra ek, I think Ken or Mart. Mart would be best because he's so stiff in general when he acts lmao

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
The age doesn't matter, but even if Mark is mature he still seems young. Prissana is young and always running around doing something. She has a very playful character. The prince he was much older looking and by the way he acted. Tik did such a great job because the way his face expression look, the way he stand and speak... He was really matured and experiences. I would love to see Mark and Yaya again, but in a different another lakorn. When Rome played with Yaya, you can tell he's older but they made a really good match. I'm going for Rome and Andrew in here. Please no Mark.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Mark and yaya look around the same age so I wouldn't want him in here.

Lol fun. I was thinking the same about mart. Although his acting is stiff but I like him in these gentlemen roles.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Tinah, that's the reason why I think Mart is the best choice. Tik was not a very good actor when he began. He was stiff, but it looked like he was experienced because in nature then, he was stiff. And he improved, but in Wanida, he went back to where he started.

Tik and Taya looked the same age too, so the argument wouldn't work on me lol

Merit

sarNie Adult
My money is on Yaya. If that's the case I want to see her with Andrew. Granted she looks really good with Rome but Andrew would play a nice Prince. Mark may have played some mature parts in his previous lakorns but this role the Prince is "older" looking than N'ek. Mark and Yaya would not do. The Prince to me, has the total package. Poise, charming, intellect, sophistication, calm, collect and handsome to a boot. If they are going to remake this, even if they can't beat Tik in the orginal they have to at least try not to make a joke out of it. Casting is very important if you are going to remake a classic.

If Matt is mentioned for the role, though the possibility is slim, I would like to see her with Ken or Rome. I think Ken would be better off with her. I don't think they are going to choose a newbie for this one. It's just a gut feeling. And if a newbie was to be chosen it'll be within the ones they have. I think the N'ek isn't all that difficult to find, the Prince to me is more challenging. Filling Tik's shoes is one hard task. I don't know how I'm going to watch it and not compare whomever to Tik. :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Well said merit! I don't want it to turn out like prasart mued with nattawat and rita. He looked like a joke in that lakorn especially with the mustache.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
If I remember correctly when Prissina was 18, the prince was 31. In TD with all the make up, Yaya looks a lot older than Mark nevermind he has a young look to him. Even normally I don't see that Mark looks THAT much older than her. Tik played the role very well so please don't butcher this lakorn by miscasting the pranangs.

Do people really think Yaya looks that much like Taya? I say at some angles, Yaya can look like Taya but it's not like I'm getting the feeling of seeing the same person.

I totally agree with you destiny411. Yaya fits the role very well. I suppose Matt wouldn't do a bad job either but we'll just have to wait for a confirmation.

lol Natt looked ridiclous with the mustache in Prasat Mued

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
If I remember correctly when Prissina was 18, the prince was 31. In TD with all the make up, Yaya looks a lot older than Mark nevermind he has a young look to him. Even normally I don't see that Mark looks THAT much older than her. Tik played the role very well so please don't butcher this lakorn by miscasting the pranangs.

Do people really think Yaya looks that much like Taya? I say at some angles, Yaya can look like Taya but it's not like I'm getting the feeling of seeing the same person.

I totally agree with you destiny411. Yaya fits the role very well. I suppose Matt wouldn't do a bad job either but we'll just have to wait for a confirmation.

lol Natt looked ridiclous with the mustache in Prasat Mued
well said chubbycheeks u even mention Tik's age role as well so there is chance to chose an older gen over Mark if yaya is
chosen good choice like Fun4Fun said about Mart he may seem stiff but he once played that similar role in dong poo dee and
as for Andrew he'll be excellent and for this role i'm so fond of Matt more to Yaya, i still like yaya except that i wanna
see Matt play in a classic style 4 once and Rome or Ken would be my dream cometrue.